- Text Size +

Nesi was on her way to the library. Nesi is a tall 21 year old Middle Eastern girl; but she usually just tells people that because it’s simpler than describing whatever ethnic percentages she got from her parents. Her mom is Egyptian and her dad is Italian, although both were actually born in the United States. Because of this, Nesi has a bit of a connection to both her Egyptian side and her Italian side, culturally, but she also sees herself as an American as well.

Nesi was a pretty tall person, standing at about 6 ft. She has a light-ish brown skin color. She also has dark brown hair and she keeps it relatively short, down to about her neck. And her eyes are a dark brown. She decided to wear a pair of sweatpants, a simple T-shirt, and her favorite pair of tan moccasins.

And she didn’t wear any socks with the moccasins she wore, because she hated wearing socks with lounging-type shoes. She didn’t really care if it caused her feet to smell bad, because she was only going to the library to see a friend and do some homework. She also had a shoe size of 10. Nesi was a very playful person, and liked to mess with her friends as a sign of endearment, but she could be assertive when she wanted to.

Nesi is a Political Science Major. She and Alena met freshman year when they took the same Intro to World History course together. They both found the professor terribly boring, so they would study together frequently. Their friendship has remained strong ever since. She had never officially met Nick before, although they have seen each other through Alena. They would normally give a polite hello before moving on their ways.

While Nesi was on her way, Alena’s toes continued to crush and mash at him lovingly. Nick was surprised that her toes haven’t gotten bored of his company yet, and he wished they would get bored of him sooner, rather than later. But from the way he has been treated by Alena’s slender and overpowering toes, he doubted he would be free anytime soon. He felt more like an object whose only purpose was to provide pleasure to these monolithic toes, where even her smaller pinky toe had the ability to dominate him ruthlessly and lovingly.

When Nesi gets to Alena’s desk, she sneaks over to her and grabs her shoulders roughly while shouting, “Hey Alena!” Alena nearly jumped with a high pitched yelp, while reflexively squeezing her toes tightly, startling Nick as well. She looked up, and said in an annoyed tone “Not funny, Nesi. You nearly gave me a (sheer) heart attack!” Nesi just laughed and asked, “So how’s the paper coming along?”

Alena responded, a bit more relaxed, “I’m getting there. I think I can see how it’ll end at least.” With that phrase, her toes gave Nick another one of their patented love squeezes, as if they wanted to apologize to him for harshly squeezing him earlier. And Nick easily forgave them, as their slightly sweaty and smelly flesh was almost intoxicating for him at this point.

It was at this point that Nesi slipped off her moccasins, and Alena was slightly annoyed at her friend. “No socks again? That’ll make your feet smell; you know that right? And it’s just not healthy.” Alena asked in a concerned tone, and Nesi retorted with “Aww whatever! It’s not like it’ll kill anyone!” while laughing. While they were so close together, Nick could hear their conversation without a problem.

He recognized Nesi’s name as one of Alena’s friends. He didn’t really know her, but they have exchanged greeting once or twice, although nothing to make them anything other than acquaintances. That last thing that Nesi joked about was not very amusing for Nick, surprisingly enough.

Nesi then looked down at Alena’s very active and outgoing feet, and while she was looking right at Nick technically, it was obvious that she couldn’t see him. She quickly exclaimed “Let’s trade shoes!” Alena would have reacted in surprise if anyone else said this, but she knew that Nesi liked trying on different kinds and different pairs of footwear. She had quite the collection in her dorm after all.

“My feet are a bit smaller than yours, so it could be uncomfortable” Alena warned, but Nesi didn’t look fazed. “It’ll still be fun! And besides, I’m sure your flats could handle me after I do a little bit of work.” Nesi winked with a huge and excited grin when she said this, and Alena knew there’d be no convincing her at this point. And she did find doing this enjoyable as well, since it was a fun way to break up the monotony of working for hours at a time on a paper. But Alena added one last thing, saying “Just don’t ruin my flats, please. I really like them, and I’d rather them not get stretched out too much.” Nesi simply nodded in agreement.

Nick was not a fan of this development. From what he heard from their conversation, Nesi’s feet would be even an even worse experience than Alena’s were, if he could even imagine that. Nick realized that if he got dislodged from Alena’s toes at this moment, he was fall right into her roughed up flats. And that would be a one way ticket to Nesi’s probably much worse feet.

But then Nick had a different thought, and that was if he’d have a more intense experience if he allowed himself to fall back into the flat, and experience Nesi’s toes instead. They would be a lot sweatier and smellier, and not to mention larger, so it could prove to be a valid option. And with his new found durability, he felt a bit more confident in his survivability.

Nick had to make the conscious choice of either embracing Alena’s already loving toes, which he knew that he loved back, or take a risk to see if Nesi’s toes were even more fun to be around. If he chose Alena, the plan would be to tightly hug her 3rd toe in hopes that he’d get it in another possessive and affectionate mood, and predictably start dominating him again. And the other plan would be to let nature take its course, and allow himself to fall back into Alena’s flat, to be dominated by Nesi’s toes instead.

Alena, at this time started separating her toes as she got ready start trying on Nesi’s moccasins. This was the moment of choice for Nick. What does he choose to do?

Choices

1) Nick hugs onto Alena’s 3rd toe, choosing to remain with Alena’s toes. (Go to Chapter AlenaMain4)

2) Nick allows himself to fall into Alena’s flat, to be brutalized by Nesi’s feet instead. (Go to Chapter NesiMain1)

Chapter End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.