- Text Size +

Alena decided to prop her feet on-top of the desk, while casually taking out a book to read as a break from studying. The chairs are comfortable enough so that she can lay back and relax her legs and feet. She started wiggling and squeezing her toes rhythmically while she read.

She could feel some sort of object lodged in-between her toes. She wasn’t too sure what it was, but she didn’t care. She liked to squeeze and shuffle it. And besides, the book was pretty engrossing, so she couldn’t care less about what was happening in-between her toes. Sadly, the same couldn’t be said for Nick.

Nick felt a strong sensation of vertigo as Alena lifted up her feet, and he was taken along for the ride. She actually went above the chair and placed her legs over the desk, and plopped them down on the desk with a thud. He was actually at eye level with her right now, but she seemed to be too absorbed by her book to notice him.

And he wondered if she would even notice him if she stared directly at her toes, since he was so tiny now. And those toes would not let him be seen very easily, and he could tell that her toes didn’t share Alena’s gentle nature. They seemed to take a liking to him, squeezing him harshly, wiggling back and forth giving him a fleshy rubdown, and effortlessly moving him from toe to toe.

Although she was still playing with him absentmindedly, her toes acted calmer than before, and it gave Nick a few moments to think about his current situation. It was at this point that he began to notice a strong smell emanating from her toes, which were acting as his new, and maybe overly friendly, next-door neighbors. It smelled like strawberries, maybe because of some lotion Alena used? But Nick could still definitely smell the foot sweat with it.

And he was actually really enjoying himself while he got to act as Alena’s unknowing toe toy. And a part of him hoped that she wouldn’t discover him for awhile, since once she did, she would do everything she could to prevent the situation from repeating. She was incredibly gentle, and she could also be very serious, and would never want Nick to do anything that would needlessly put himself in danger.

He also began thinking of how he survived thus far. He was smashed and squeezed in ways that would normally kill and completely destroy something of his size, like say an unlucky insect. Nick wondered why that was. He must have been much more durable than something normally would be at this size. Maybe it was because his mass was much more concentrated now that he was so much tinier? He really had no explanation.

 But he also thought about his current size. He had to be very small, smaller than an inch even, because Alena would have surely noticed something was strange if he was at least that size. He looked to his two overbearing and clingy neighbors, which were surprisingly calm right now, and tried to make a comparison. Both of them were roughly twice his size, and continually proved their dominance over him when they were in the mood. He must have been about ¼ of an inch tall. It was a scary thought!

Then Nick heard a sharp and high pitched tone! It hurt his ears heavily. When this noise went off, Alena reflexively squeezed her toes forcefully, which subjected him to an unbelievable amount of pressure. She then began talking, and Nick figured out that Alena was simply taking a phone call. Nick found it frightening that average, everyday, things like phones could seem so alien and menacing from this size. Nick hoped to return to his original size soon.

When the phone rang, Alena tensed up and scrambled for her phone, which was in her handbag. It was tricky enough to grab it while she was in the position was, and she didn’t want to disturb anyone else. She felt pretty bad that she forgot to silence it or put it on vibrate. She got the phone and looked around really quickly, realizing that her area was practically empty, and relaxed again, which gave Nick a break from her accidental toe trap. It makes sense that the library was empty, since this was a Friday afternoon!

The person calling was her friend, Nesi Kher. She began speaking to her happily. While she spoke, she squeezed and shuffled the little thing around her toes again. At this point, it was almost on instinct, because her full attention was her friend talking to her, and not some poor and unfortunate piece of junk trapped amongst her wild toes. Nick was really looking forward to another round with Alena’s incredibly domineering and affectionate toes.

The slender and unrelenting toes did their magic, trying more and more ways to make Nick pop. While her toes did their standard moves of squeezing him harshly, shuffling him from toe to waiting toe, and wiggling her toes rapidly, she began moving and stretching her legs towards the wooden walls. She pressed the ball of her foot and her toes against the wall and began kneading the wall. Nick was kneaded by those excitable toes as well, getting harshly pressed into her soft and vast toe flesh. While all of this was happening, she was having a casual and fun conversation with her friend, oblivious of the torture and abuse she was doing to a friend and classmate.

Alena: “Hey there, what’s up?!”

Nesi: “Just got out of class! I’m in my dorm now and dropped off my stuff. What are you up to?

Alena: “I’ve been working on a history research paper at the library. It’s been rough to get through! Think I’m like half way done. hahaha… (a fading fake-laugh)”

Nesi: Aww man! Let me come by and keep you company! It’s not too packed there, is it?”

Alena: “You’re gonna do homework, right? I don’t want you to mismanage your time!”

Nesi: “Don’t sweat it, Alena! I’ve gotta start a chapter outline of my textbook, for a Sociology class. It’s got to be real long and in-depth. So I’ll be productive, ma’am...”

Alena: “Don’t be like that! I just want to look out for you! But, I’ll be in the back corner. There shouldn’t be anyone around, so you should be able to sit across from me.”

Nesi: “Hahaha… you know I love to mess with you! Now, just let me just put on my moccasins first. I’ll be over in a few!”

Alena: “Okay! I’ll see you soon, Nesi!”

And with that, Alena hung up and started stretching her arms and legs. Her feet brushed up against the back wall again, and she pressed against them with vigor. Nick was being crushed again, for the umpteenth time since this mess started. He really couldn’t make out what Alena was talking about, but she looked happy and excited.

She bent her legs inward, and moved them back under the desk. Nick felt that familiar feeling of vertigo again as she rearranged herself again. She placed her feet back in her flats and rested them within them, as she waited for Nesi. She impatiently began moving around her flats again, making sure that Nick never had a dull moment with her and her powerful, playful, and possessive toes. Nick wonders what will happen next.

Choices:

1) Nesi comes to the library, to meet with Alena (Go to Chapter AlenaMain3)

2) Nesi is late, so Alena continues to play with Nick unaware

3) Nesi still comes to the library, but different things happen (Go to Chapter Alena/NesiSideStory1)

Chapter End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.