- Text Size +

Allison takes a closer look at the sole of her foot, and realized that a strange tiny object was lodged in the wrinkled folds along her foot, so she decided to pick it out carefully. Nick sees a massive hand make its way towards him, and his hopes rise wondering if this would be his salvation, and he get roughly gripped with her thumb and index finger. She brings the tiny object up to her free hand, and drops it into her open palm, and prepares to study it closely.

Nick wants to yell up to her and move around, so she would more likely realize that you were a human, but he was just too exhausted to do anything. Allison looks at you intently, and he can see her eyes gradually widen, as if she had made the realization of Nick’s current situation. She opens her mouth, but quickly covers it, and instead covers you up with her other hand as she excuses herself from the classroom. As Allison walks, Nick can feel that her hands are cold and a bit sweaty, possibly from her realization, and he is thankful that the walk is not too bumpy for him. Allison quickly walks over to one of the couches on the other end of the hall, and sits down and opens her palm, and stares at you once again with bewilderment. As you look at her face for a moment, you think of how amazing she looked, where she seemed almost like a goddess rather than the friend he knew. Allison then begins to speak:

 Allison says, “Oh, my gosh! Nick? Is that you?? What in the world happened to you? Are you alright?” Nick then replies, fairly weakly and in short bursts, “Hi Allison… Yeah, it’s me… It’s a long story, and I should tell it to you from the beginning. But I’m alright now. I’m so glad that you found me, I really owe you one.” He then gave her a reassuring smile and thumbs up, while Allison just silently listened to him.

Nick was speaking in a very slow and drawn out manner, obviously exhausted from his experience while trying to get Allison’s attention. He goes over what had happened to him, from him feeling light-headed to him seeing Allison studying at the library. He tried to gloss over all of the things that he experienced while being stuck in her shoes and at the mercy of her toes, because he was sure that Allison felt bad enough. He made sure to mention that he thought that he was a lot more durable now, because even though he was subjected to extreme physical stimulation and punishment, he didn’t notice any major issues with his body.

It felt good for Nick to share his story with Allison like this, even though he was treated much differently by her playfully aggressive toes earlier, he remembered why he went to Allison in the first place. No matter how much she played with her shoes, or unknowingly subjected Nick to merciless torture with her feet and toes, she was still as nice as she always was. She was just looking at Nick with a guilty but relieved face, taking in every word that he said. After Nick said that he was finished, Allison took a deep breath and then began to speak again.

Allison started to say, “I can’t fathom how much you were suffering while I had no idea. I’m truly sorry, Nick! I’ve always had a bad habit of playing with my shoes and messing with things that got in there. I never expected that a person would become one of those things! I hope you can forgive me, Nick.”

Nick then responds weakly, but also firmly and determinedly, “Please don’t blame yourself, Allison! You had no way of knowing! And besides, I would have never believed it either if I wasn’t living it right now. And don’t call those things bad habits. I always thought that it was cute that you played with your shoes all the time! It’s just not nearly as cute when you become part of the action” He laughs while trailing off, obviously exhausted from his experience.

Allison blushed deeply, and was very flattered by what Nick said to her. Truth be told, Allison was worried that he wouldn’t want to be near her, especially after what she put him through. She also thought about what he said, and wondered if he actually liked feet or something like that? She of course thought that it could have always have been a compliment to make her feel less self-conscious, but she was curious about that none the less. She felt tempted to test that theory later on, but she saved those thoughts for later.

Then Allison started to speak, saying “Oh that’s so sweet of you to say, Nick! And I don’t blame you for not thinking that they weren’t as cute up close, but I’m glad that I didn’t rough you up too much accidentally. But you’ve got to be exhausted Nick! Let me give you a chance to take a nap, before we figure out what to do next, okay?”

Nick replied, saying “Thanks! I’m feeling so beat right now, I’m having a hard time staying awake right now, honestly. Do you have any nice spots in mind? Although I really wouldn’t complain about anyplace really, as long as I could rest in peace.”

Allison then said, “Oh don’t worry. I can leave you in my glasses case. I have a really soft glasses towel that should be nice and comfy for you. My class will be for about another hour, so you can have a nice nap until it ends. I’ll make sure to take good care of you, Nick. At least, until we figure out how to get you back to normal, that is!” Allison ended with a light laugh, so that she wouldn’t hurt his tiny ears.

So Allison walked back into the classroom, while hiding Nick in her palm, and took out her glasses case once she got to her desk. She was glad that she took one of the desks near the back, because the other peoples near her must have left early, so no one would be around to see Nick right now. So she opened the case and laid out the cleaning cloth so it could act like a comfortable bed for Nick, and he gave her a happy thumbs-up before lying down to get some rest.

As Nick started to rest, he thought about his experience while being played with by Allison’s toes, and he understood that it was everything that he could have ever dreamed of. And the fact that he wasn’t even injured, even though Allison treaded on him and crammed him harshly between her toes, made things even better. If he could get another chance to go in one of Allison’s shoes or socks, then he’d be satisfied, especially if he wouldn’t even need to worry about getting hurt.

And while Nick was resting inside of her glasses case, she tried to focus on the class again, but she wound up thinking more about Nick than anything else. She looked at him, and thought about how cute and helpless he was right now, and how she would make sure to keep him safe until things got sorted out. She then put on her glasses, so she could see the board more clearly.  Allison started rubbing her bare feet together, and remembered that they were still cold, so she grabbed her long and thick wool socks from her bag.

After grabbing her socks, Allison quickly rubbed the soles of her feet as well as her toes, to get rid of any built up pieces of dirt and junk, and then wormed her feet into the long white socks. Once the socks were all the way on, she pulled the ends of them to make sure that they were tight, and then she wiggled her toes happily to confirm it for herself. She then looked down towards her flats, and wondered how Nick must have felt down there, and how things looked from his perspective.

She then thought again about how Nick did feel quite nice down in-between her toes, and how she looked forward to when she could get him down there to be played with by her long and slender toes, and she started reflexively cracking and flexing her toes in anticipation. She figured that she’d ask him about it when he woke up, because she had a good feeling that he thought that her feet were more than just ‘cute’. But she tried to focus on the class, but checked her phone quickly and realized that there was still a half an hour left, so she stretched her legs and squeezed her toes while sighing.

It was around this time that Nick woke back up, and he felt a lot more energized and refreshed, so he looked up to see what Allison was doing. He could see that she was looking intently at the professor, and her facial features looked incredible from his current angle. He noticed that she was wearing a pair of black thick rimmed glasses, that were both wide and long, and he thought that they complimented her amazing green colored eyes. Nick was perfectly content to just admire this beautiful goddess that he called his friend, and simply waited until the class ended.

And that last half hour went by quicker than Nick or Allison expected, and the class swiftly dispersed, causing Allison to pack up her things. She noticed that Nick was awake already, and said “Are you already okay? It didn’t seem like you slept all that long.” Nick then replied, “I feel way better now, thanks. I’m a bit surprised that I feel this good after only a half hour nap, though. Maybe it has to do with this whole shrinking thing?”

Allison then replied to Nick, saying “I don’t know either, but it’s good that you’re feeling well rested either way. Also, I’ll just carry you inside my glasses case until I can find an empty seat in the hallway, okay.” She then lifted the open case and found a chair a little bit down the hall, and sat down so they could both plan their next move, while Nick remained safely in the palm of her hand.

Allison then asked, somewhat abruptly, “So Nick, I thought about what you said earlier. About how it was ‘cute’ that I play with my shoes. You don’t have a thing for feet, do you?” Nick was caught off guard, but tried to answer as honestly as he could, and said “Well, I’ve never admitted it, because it would be awkward. But yeah, I do. And I also have had this desire, which always felt more like a fantasy, to shrink down to incredibly small sizes. Although, now it’s a reality, so you could say that I’m beside myself with excitement.”

Allison smiles and says back, “It doesn’t bother me all that much, and truth be told, I’ve always felt really self-conscious about the size of my feet. Especially because most girls I know, and a lot of guys too, have smaller feet; so I always feel like I stand out, and not in a good way. So I’m happy that someone thinks that they’re a positive thing for a girl to have.” Nick hearing that Allison didn’t find it weird made him glad that he wouldn’t be judged for his new-found interest.

Then Allison continued and said, “But I had a point in asking you that, Nick. How would you feel about riding back to my apartment in my shoe or my sock? When I think back on it, before I realized that the thing in my flat was actually you, I thought that you felt really pleasant in there. Now that I’ll know that you’re down there, we can make sure that you don’t get too roughed up. So what’d you say, Nick?”

Nick was silent at first, although it was more to see how Allison would react to him, because his minds was already made up to ride back in her shoe or sock. And as Nick pretended to be deep in thought, Allison leaned her head in slowly, but deliberately, until it was very close to his small body.

He was reminded how massive she could be, where her whole face covered his entire scope of vision, including his peripheral vision. And that alone almost made Nick crack, but he was somehow able to keep up the guise of heavy concentration. She then started biting her lip, obviously in an attempt to influence his decision and appear to look even more gorgeous to him than she already was, and would sometimes lick her lips seductively.

She could see him grab his head, and he eventually shouts, “You should already know what I’m going to say!” He laughs at himself as he continues, “You’d be surprised how easy it is for a person to be tempted at my perspective. And just for the record, it’s pretty hard to think when a guy is surrounded by such a beautiful face.” Nick gives Allison a sly smile, and then her cheeks get a bit red, and she smiles while giggling.

Allison then says, after collecting herself, “Were you always this good with flattery, Nick? Well I hear you loud and clear! I was also wondering whether I should wear my thick winter boots, because my feet have felt so cold after being stuck in this building for so long. But I also kinda want to wear my flats too, since I do have these thick wool socks. Don’t they look nice and comfy, Nick?” Allison then places Nick onto the low table, and suddenly slams her socked feet into the end of it, knocking him over while she giggled profusely.

She then lowered the soles of her feet until her toes were looming over his tiny body and she began wiggling them energetically. Nick was completely surrounded by writhing appendages that were wrapped in a thick white wool material, where each of her impressively huge toes were mere inches (from his perspective) away from him.

They also gave off an incredibly pungent and distinct odor, one that he actually enjoyed a lot, and he laid back to bask in their scent. She then separated her feet, so her face was visible for him, and then she plopped her feet down on either side of him, so her soles her both facing him, giving him only a few inches of space between the wool covered monsters.

Nick was surprised and impressed by her flexibility, and looked up to see her smiling down at him. And because the increased proximity of her massive feet, the smell increased again and Nick decided to rub her left sole, causing Allison to giggle again. She then said, “Aww you want to give me a massage, Nick? Allow me to return the favor!”

She then brought her soles together, trapping Nick in a tight and smelly sock covered sole sandwich, and then she rubbed her soles together vigorously, giving Nick the most intense massage of his life. Allison eventually stopped her foot massage, and then put her feet back towards the floor, and leaned close to Nick again with a pleasant and pleased smile. She then began to speak again:

“Well that sure was fun, wasn’t it? But I don’t think either of us wants to just hang out in a dingy hallway, right? So it’s time to put you somewhere that you’ll love. But I think you should be the one who gets to choose today, since I did force you to spend all that time in my flat and in-between my toes, even if I didn’t really mean to.”

She then pouted, and then smiled, and Nick was happy that it seemed like she got over her guilt from earlier. The Allison said “Oh! If you want to hop in my boot, I’m not gonna wear socks, okay? You’d be surprised, but those boots only barely fit me, and these thick socks actually make them a lot more uncomfortable. Sorry, but that’s my only condition, alright?” Nick nods, understanding that clearly, and he eventually says:

1) “I’d love to go inside that wool sock, while you wear your flat, if that’s cool with you?” (Go to Chapter AllisonMain4)

2) “That boot actually sounds really enjoyable, with or without socks. I’d love to spend some time there!”

Chapter End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.