- Text Size +

Nick walks along the desk stations, looking for someone to get some help from. He eventually sees a tall Asian woman, who Nick would still think was very tall even if he was his normal size, and realizes that it was Allison Kim. Allison is 23 years old. She is a very tall girl, standing at an impressive 6’3”. She also has large and long feet, which do slightly embarrass her, but it doesn’t keep her from wearing a variety of footwear. Her feet are actually size 15s, which are much larger than most of her friends’, both guys and girls. She has dark brown hair, which she wears in a tall pony tail that goes half-way down her back. She also has bright green colored eyes.

Even though she is considered Asian, she is specifically Korean, but she doesn’t completely identify as a Korean or even an Asian person, because she only partially can speak and write in the language and has a limited understanding of those cultural habits and ideas. Allison grew up in LA (Los Angeles), and has never traveled outside the United States.

She does have a desire to learn more about Korean and general Asian customs and things like that, so she chats with her older relatives about those things from time to time. And now that she’s at a large university, she has had the chance to meet international students from all over Asia, which allowed her to learn a bit more about different things that she was never exposed to.

Today, she was wearing a white blouse shirt and a light blue dress. She was also wearing a pair of fancy tan flats. She also had a pair of small silver colored earrings. She was also wearing some white ear buds, and listening to music very loudly, so Nick wondered if he would even get her attention at all. As Nick walked closer to Allison and her impressively large tan flats, he realized just how huge things were from his current perspective.

He could see, and hear, Allison roughly wiggle and shift her toes and feet about within her flats, and he thought that they might be a bit too small for her. Nick was right, as Allison struggled to find flats that were exactly her size. Most shoe stores held shoes that were both large and wide, which weren’t good for her. Allison had very long feet and toes, and she would definitely not fit well in the typical larger sized shoes that were designed for much wider feet.

So Allison would need to settle for shoes that were pretty tight on her, normally a few sizes too small, so she would usually move her feet and toes about while they were inside the shoes, so she could stretch them out a bit. It normally didn’t take her more than a few days to break her shoes in, because she was a furious shoe player, and would stretch her toes out as much as she could. As a result of her constant work she was doing with her toes, they got quite strong, and she could crack even walnuts with ease if she really needed to.

Sadly, the pair of tan flats that Allison was wearing today was brand new, so they were still very tight on her. This also meant that she would also play with her shoes even more vigorously, subjecting them to massive amounts of foot and toe torture. Allison never gave this much thought, as they were just shoes, not living things after all. But with Nick venturing so close to Allison’s well trained and exercised monsters she calls her long and large feet, he would get stuck facing the brunt of their fury and treatment, whether Allison realized this or not.

And once Nick got close enough to Allison’s mighty flats, he could even see the outlines of the ferocious digits writhe about within the tan walls, and Nick began to have second thought about getting Allison’s attention. Yet, Nick continued on until he was standing in-between the toe areas of each shoe, and could see and hear toes moving about angrily on either side of him. Nick realized that this was too risky, but it was too late at this point, as Allison’s feet practically leaped out of their tan cages, as if they could smell his fear.

And they landed right where Nick was standing, and the toes began rubbing each other with great intensity and vigor, where the sound of flesh scraping and scratching was as loud as a freight train. And Nick was in the epicenter of this madness, and was brutally grabbed and shoved by each and every one of Allison’s freed fleshy digits.

And as Nick was smothered by Allison’s powerful toe flesh, Allison was none the wiser, as her feet became so roughed up by continual exercise brutally breaking in pairs of much too tight shoes that she would rarely even feel it when tiny pathetic pieces of junk got caught by them, and would only see their remains once she got home.

Luckily, Nick was much more durable than the kinds of objects that Allison’s mighty toes would grind into fine dust, so he might just survive this encounter with these dominating monsters. Nick quickly noticed that these titanic toes had dwarfed him many times over, and he also realized that he was small enough to fit tightly and snugly within the small cracks and folds in-between Allison’s monolithic toes.

Then, after being completely dominated and brutalized by Allison’s long and slender toes, Nick found himself being shifted towards her 3rd and 4th toes, and they caught him with ease and began to smother him next. She harshly squeezed all of the toes on her left foot, forcing Nick’s entire body to be pressed against her expansive toe flesh.

And while having his entire being shoved into an unyielding flesh wall, Nick also noticed the smell that accompanied it. It was a strong and overwhelming scent, although that was probably more because of his relative size and less to do with any significant odor on Allison’s part, and it smelled slightly of lemons, and significantly of sweat.

Nick thought that it must have been from whatever lotion Allison must have used, and he thought it smelled quite nice, although he loved the sweaty smell just as much. And, before Nick could enjoy the somewhat rest and bask in the lemony scent of Allison’s toes, she brought them up to her chair, which disoriented him with a strong sensation of vertigo.

Allison decided to sit cross-legged for awhile, because she was beginning to feel restless, unaware of her tiny and unwilling passenger that was attached to her uncaring toes. Allison briefly looked down at her left foot, and started rubbing its sole with the palm of her hand, and he tried to cry out for her attention and you salvation from the brutality that was her titanic toes. As Nick began to shout, Allison began to scrunch her toes rhythmically, obviously in response to Allison’s rubbing.

This effectively smothered and silenced his pleas, he was forced to watch Allison stare down in his direction knowing that she would have no idea that he was right under her, and would be ruthlessly played with like a simple pebble or piece of junk while she stared right at him. Her large and powerful hand worked its way towards her excited toes, and began gripping all 5 of the toes, squeezing them tightly and enthusiastically.

The added pressure that her hands were providing pushed Nick deeper and deeper inside Allison’s toe flesh, and the added force also increased the smell that went with it. Nick couldn’t even squirm, so there was practically zero chance that Allison would notice something strange deep in-between her long toes. After awhile, Allison let go of her toes and ended their strong and merciless vice grip, and Nick felt a surge of relief. Nick then attempted to kiss Allison’s 4th toe, as a way to show it that he appreciated its mercy, and it shoved into him playfully as a response which gave him a mouthful of its built up sweat and grime, and Nick doubted that it registered any kind of conscious reaction out of her.

But before Nick could celebrate, all 5 of Allison’s titanic toes began wriggling furiously, in celebration of being freed from that hand’s oppressive grasp. Nick was taken along too, and was rubbed thoroughly and passionately by his domineering fleshy neighbors, as if they wanted to include him in the celebratory dance; whether he wanted to or not. Nick found himself maneuvered closer and closer to the fold that formed in the toe space that he was shoved against, and he felt himself be crammed deeply inside its tight and smelly flesh walls.

He was easily shoved far enough inside this tiny and insignificant crack that he couldn’t even move anymore, and he hoped that this madness would end soon. He then heard Allison exclaim to herself, “Man it’s chilly in here! Why do they need to keep it so cold in here? It’s not like it’s even all that warm or anything!” Allison then rubs her soles and arches with her palms, while wiggling her toes aggressively, which cause the flesh walls that surrounded Nick to contract even more, as if they were pulsing about.

She then said, “It’s a good thing that I came prepared today! I’ve got my favorite pair of wool socks, and my nice warm boots. I’m glad I got the ones with the thick cotton lining!” This worried Nick, because if she put on socks and boots, then he’d never be able to escape these terrible and titanic toes that have tormented him so thoroughly. Though it would also mean that Nick would get to experience Allison’s toes as they sweated profusely, and that was a tantalizing prospect for him.

But Allison wasn’t sure if she really wanted to wear them, as she was pretty much finished with her work for the day, so she could always put back on her flats and leave. Though she could always just put on her boots without her socks, even if it’d cause them to sweat more, it’s not like the boots couldn’t handle a little extra sweat. And those boots just barely fit her long and large feet, and it was so close that the thick wool socks actually make them feel more uncomfortable. But Allison eventually decided to:

1) Put on her wool sock and cotton lined boots, taking Nick with them.

2) Put back on her flats, to leave the library, while of course taking Nick with her as an unknown passenger. (Go to Chapter AllisonMain2)

3) Put on the boots without the wool socks, because they fit better that way, subjugating Nick to an extremely punishing experience.

Chapter End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.