- Text Size +

Nick runs with all of his might, and he is able to reach the exposed sole of Ayana’s large foot. He realized that he would need to climb onto the flat in order to make contact with the imposing foot. He knew that this could be a risky move, but he needed to do something. He begins to rub against it, hoping that she would look down and notice him. Unfortunately, he caused a different reaction from her. She felt something in her flat and shook her foot about to get rid of it.

Out of nowhere, the entire flat shook and it sent Nick falling farther into the flat, close to the center of the sole of her foot. She felt him there, and rubbed her flat against the carpet to try and identify the mystery object. Nick was enveloped by Ayana’s foot flesh, and was pushed farther and farther into it. She thought that it might have been a pebble or piece of paper, so she started shaking her flat again. This time, she was able to send the object into the toe section of her flat, and started grabbing at the object with her strong toes to try and identify it a bit more clearly.

At this point, Ayana was convinced that she had a small piece of paper or junk in-between her toes. She didn’t really mind them being there, and started playing with it. She started wiggling her toes from within the flat, rubbing each toe against the object. Eventually, she started shuffling it from toe to toe, apathetically moving it about as she worked. This little mystery object was a source of great entertainment for her, and as she allowed her feet and toes to go on autopilot, she started focusing more on her Econ material.

Nick was being assaulted by 5 unrelenting toes, and each on felt like it was trying to pulverize him into dust. He struggled against them, trying to push them away and kick at them, but that only seemed to get the toes more excited and playful. They would get even rougher with Nick, treating him more like a stress toy than a person. Of course, Ayana was completely oblivious to the torture she was putting her friend through, and just thought she was messing with a piece of junk. As she started paying less and less attention to the mystery object consciously, her toes unconsciously got even rougher and rowdier with Nick. They would slam into him and push him deep into the spaces in-between each toe, ensuring that Nick was deeply acquainted with each one of her ruthlessly loving toes. Then, something happened that Nick was not ready for.

Ayana decided to slip out of her flats and stretch out her feet and toes a bit. She dragged her heels across the carpet, going quite a bit into the side of the other person. While she rested her feet out, she stopped moving her toes as much, giving Nick a chance to breath. He could see that there was another pair of shoes on the ground. They were a pair of athletic sneakers. He saw the feet that were attached to that pair of footwear, and they were resting near Ayana’s feet. They were a set of slightly tan bare feet, and he noticed a set of bright purple knee socks placed next to them. He could see little purple specks attached to this mystery woman’s toes, which probably meant that her feet were very sweaty.

While Nick was trying to identify this pair of feet, Ayana began rubbing her soles on the carpet. Then she started playing with the other woman’s sneakers. She dipped her large feet into the shoes, pushing them far into them. The shoes smelled much worse than anything he smelled while spending time with Ayana and her imposing feet. The rubbing and playing was starting to get Nick dislodged from his current prison, and that would cause him to tumble into this new shoe. And then he’d be at the mercy of this mystery woman. 

Choices:

1) Nick gets dislodged and falls into the sneaker.

2) Nick is still stuck to Ayana’s toes.

Chapter End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Here's the 2nd chapter in the Ayana route. I'll flesh out some more of this route as I come up with ideas. Hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.