- Text Size +

Ayana was an economics major who had a few classes with Nick in the past. She thought that Nick’s understanding of advanced math would help her make better sense of the formulas she needed to use. And Ayana’s better understanding of business and economics would be helpful for Nick just surviving his required business electives. They got along fairly well, although she would frequently make size jokes with him, since she was a full head taller than Nick, standing at an incredible 6’3”.

She was working at the library to study for her Econ. Midterm that was coming up, and she knew that she’d be at the library for a long time today. So she made sure to bring her headphones so she could listen to her favorite tunes. She would even hum at times when she got to good parts of the songs. It just so happened that the desk she chose was the very same one that Nick was currently hiding out under.

When he saw her stand in front of the desk, and him at the same time, he realized just how much of a goddess Ayana was at this size. He could barely comprehend how tall and gigantic she was, and he couldn’t even see her face from the carpet. He could tell that she was wearing a dark blue collared shirt and a light blue sweater on top, with a pair of navy blue jeans that went to her upper ankles. She was wearing a pair of shiny cream colored flats, and her feet were an impressive size 12.

She dropped her bag down, which caused Nick to fall over because of the impact, and sit down. She immediately began playing around with her cream colored flats. Nick was well aware how much she liked to play with her footwear, so he tried to run to the dividing line of the two desk stations. Sadly, Ayana’s feet must have sensed his fleeing, so they stretched out, making sure that Nick got a front row seat to their performance. Above the desk, Ayana was innocently preparing her current music playlist, readying herself for a long study session. Little did she know that her feet found themselves a tiny little buddy to occupy themselves with, although they weren’t going to ask for his permission to have their fun.

Nick saw cream flats on both sides of him, and they shuffled about happily. She also would wiggle her toes frequently while they were confined in the flats, probably because they were a bit too small for her. She could rarely find shoes her exact size, and her long slender toes were not content right now. While her toes wiggled uncomfortably, she would pop her heels in and out of her flats, making sure that Nick could see what could await him if they caught him. He was cornered, and he was also running out of options, because he knew that she would eventually remove her flats and rub her already massive soles together. He had seen it time and time again during their classes, when she would free her feet from the flat prisons and begin rubbing each other profusely, not caring about whatever got in the middle of them. The things that might get caught would normally be crushed and pulverized by her intimidating and uncaring feet.

Nick thought that he should try and get Ayana’s attention now, before he became trapped in a very deadly sole sandwich. The question is, does he reach the exposed parts of her feet in time to attempt to make contact, or is he too late? 

Choices:

1) Nick reaches Ayana’s exposed foot and make contact (Go to Chapter AyanaMain2)

2) Nick fails to reach Ayana’s foot in time

Chapter End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.