- Text Size +

Rebekah decided that putting her socks and boots on would be for the best, since she would be leaving soon anyway. So she reached for her orange socks, and got ready to pull them back on, ensuring that Nick was trapped with his loving buddies a bit longer. When her toes started to move into the sock, the available light was quickly diminished, but luckily Nick was able to get used to it fast enough.

After the sock was all the way on, Rebekah started to pull on the ends of the sock, while vigorously wiggling her toes. This combined action pushed Nick’s body deeply into her slightly moist toe flesh, and her sock was causing her toes to sweat more and more, coating him in her sweat. And then Rebekah stretched her legs, while harshly clenching her toes, cramming Nick even deeper into her toe flesh.

Then, she reached for her leather boots, and carefully fit her feet into the tight things. Once the ball of her left foot was planted against the insole, she pushed down on the shoe to force her foot all the way in, constricting Nick in a fleshy embrace. And after the foot was all the way in, she tapped her toes against the carpet in a perpendicular angle, to make sure that everything fit correctly. The sudden change in orientation was enough to dislodge Nick from his current toe trap, and sent him right into the sock, right in front of her 2nd toe.

But then, she started to tap her foot again, this time parallel to the carpet, which caused Nick to roll right under her 2nd toe. When he lands under it, a huge weight comes over him, as her 2nd toe slammed down onto him, pushing him deeply into the inside of her soft orange sock. It seems like the sock was thick enough to keep him comfortably pinned, instead of being roughly pushed into a harsh and uncaring boot insole.

Now that Nick was completely inside of Rebekah’s  leather boot, along with a thick sock that acted as an insulator, he felt like he was on a completely different planet, because the smell was so strong. Nick was even getting light headed because of the smell, and he hoped that his body would get used to the change in environment soon, because he wanted to enjoy himself to his fullest right now. But he also started to move about, a bit reflexively, because his body was currently rejecting the whole experience, even if his mind was still in heaven.

Rebekah could feel something squirming about her toes in her right shoe, so she quickly pinned the strange object down under her 2nd toe. She started feeling it up and down, not too sure of what she was feeling, but whatever it was, it felt good to rub her toe against it. Nick was getting a rough and vigorous massage from this massive and sweaty toe, coating him with another layer of smelly foot sweat.

Nick tries to push the giant toe away from him, as he wanted to try and act hard to get for a change, but it didn’t seem to have much of an effect, since those toes dwarfed him a few times over. But even though it didn’t cause a conscious reaction for Rebekah, her toes still seemed to react to Nick’s actions, which made him feel a bit better about himself. They pushed and rubbed him even harder, as if they knew that he loved him, and that they wanted to give him even more of their love.

 Of course, this was mainly what Nick read into the situation, as all his actions really did was provide an addition unconscious stimulus for her toe to react to. And as Rebekah lost interest in the tiny thing squirming about under her toe, she unconsciously started rubbing it harder and harder. Nick eventually loses the ability to push against the toe, as it dominates him ruthlessly, rubbing up and down his tiny body with extreme vigor.

But then Rebekah snaps her laptop shut, while saying “Finally finished! Might as well check on Tanya before I head out.” She gets up, putting her full weight onto Nick, and walks to her friend. She says to Tanya, “How’s it going? Making progress?” And Tanya just responds, with a dramatic and hopeless expression, “I think I’ve got a few more hours in this one. But I’m gonna text you later on. We need to hang out tonight! Alright?” And Rebekah accepted the request, and then says, before leaving “I’ll let you focus. See you later!” And then Rebekah happily walked away, towards her desk again, while unknowingly treading on Nick.

She took a moment to grab her laptop, books, and supplies; carefully placing them all in her backpack. Then she brushed off her desk and chair, so no crumbs or paper scraps would get in the way of whoever used the desk next. And then, she walked down to the front desk, and returned the reserve textbook that she borrowed, and then happily left the library for the day, satisfied in her productivity.

As Rebekah kept on walking home, while enjoying the nice afternoon breeze, she quickly noticed that pebble again. She thought it felt weird, and not like a normal pebble, almost like it was alive or something and reacting to her. She really hoped it wasn’t a bug, because that’d be both gross for her and a shame for a poor innocent insect. So she thought about checking her shoes, especially since she was so close to her apartment.

Then she stopped for a moment, and messed with her toes until she determined that it was actually in her sock, and not just her boot. So she couldn’t just take off her boot and shake it out really quick, so she waited until she got back. And once she was in her apartment, she sat down on the couch in her living room, and took off her boots and her left sock. She shook it until Nick came tumbling out of it, and she inspected it closely. What did Rebekah think Nick was?

Choices:

1) Rebekah, with a surprised expression, believes that she was staring at a tiny human, and not a pebble after all! (Go to Chapter RebekahMain3)

2) Rebekah, with a satisfied expression, thinks that she was just holding a pebble, and tosses it to the side.

Chapter End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.