- Text Size +

Nick actually fell out of Tanya’s toes grasp, and landed right into her right skater sneaker, and he slowly got up to brush himself off. The smell was still pretty strong down in the shoe, so he spent a moment looking back up at his gigantic companions, as they started to wiggle and scrunch wildly, as if they wanted to know where their little buddy disappeared to.

Nick sat down, thinking that this was a great chance to catch his breath, and he simply wondered what would happen next. Tanya’s friend, Rebekah, would probably make it up here soon, and he wondered how her presence would affect things for him. He got to chat with her once or twice after Tanya introduced her to him, but he still wasn’t sure if they could call each other ‘friends’ yet. They definitely enjoyed talking to each other, but at this point, they were closer to friendly aquaintences.

When Rebekah arrived at the library, she stopped to shoot Tanya a quick text, writing “I’m at the library! I’ll head up to your desk! :)” After she sent that, Tanya quickly responded, writing “Sounds good! You’ll find me right away. There’s like NO people here today lol.” And with that, Rebekah walked up the stairs, and over to the section that Tanya was working at.

Rebekah is an Indian girl who came to this university to study from India (international student). She loves getting a chance to experience American culture, which is why she tries to make a good amount of friends who aren’t directly from India like her. She only has a few non-Indian friends currently, but that’s more because it’s a little bit harder to make friends with non-international students as an international student. She has a lot of international student friends, and some of them are from other countries than India, so she gets to learn about new cultures anyway.

She finds that she has the best results when meeting and getting to know Indian Americans, because they have at least a bit more common ground than other Americans. This is how Tanya and Rebekah are so close now, as Tanya makes sure to teach Rebekah about American stuff every once in a while. Tanya even introduced her to Nick a few months ago, and she found it enjoyable to chat with an American student who had no connection to India or anything like that. They haven’t really talked all that much since, but Rebekah wouldn’t mind having another conversation with him in the future.

It didn’t help the situation because both Nick and Rebekah didn’t want to initiate the conversations, because Rebekah still felt unconfident in talking with American students and Nick was just more shy in general. And it didn’t help things that English was a second language for Rebekah, because even though she understood and spoke it well enough, some of the nuances of English were still difficult for her. But Tanya would try to keep her spirits high, and would explain those more difficult language things as Rebekah would bring them up.

She is a girl of average height, standing at about 5’7”. She has long and wavy chestnut brown hair, which reaches down to her shoulders, dark brown eyes, and a slightly darker brown colored skin complexion. She was wearing a pair of navy blue jeans, a T-shirt with a tie dye pattern, along with a pair of black leather boots and thick orange socks. She is a 23 year old Bio Major, and has a shoe size of 7.5.

The two girls met during their freshman year, in their mutual science classes. They became fast friends, and remained close ever since. And now that they are both seniors who focused on two different areas of science, they frequently work together to make up for their shortcomings by using each of their personal strengths.

Once Rebekah was in view of Tanya, she swung her legs out to the side of the desk, which surprised Nick with the sudden movement. Tanya got up and gave Rebekah a hug, and she noticed that Tanya wasn’t wearing her shoes, and said “Wow. You’re taller than me, even when I wear my boots and you don’t even wear shoes. You’re lucky; you realize that, right?” But Tanya just said “I don’t really think about it all that much. And you’re not exactly short either! So don’t even trip, dawg.” Rebekah responded, going “Aww, Tanya! Thanks for keeping things positive.”, and Nick was impressed that Tanya was so good at motivating and comforting people.

And after their greetings were out of the way, they started chatting about random and casual stuff. At one point, Tanya complimented Rebekah’s boots, and she replied “Thanks! These are actually pretty new, so I’m still breaking them in. They’re still a bit rough to wear, but that’s life I guess.” Tanya just laughed, and Nick was a bit annoyed that he was stuck waiting around in Tanya’s sneaker, but he just looked at it as a chance to rest his body for a bit.

But then Tanya asked, “So what are you working on today? Anything crazy?” Rebekah just said “Nah, nothing too big. Just a bit of Anatomy homework. How’s your Molecular Chemistry going?” Tanya leaned back, trying to look more dramatic, and said “Oh, its rough! But I’m getting through it.” And after that, Rebekah said goodbye to Tanya and walked to the adjacent working station. And then Rebekah started setting up all of her materials, to start her homework session.

Nick could hear Rebekah walk away, but then he saw Tanya’s legs suddenly swing back towards him and the shoe he was residing in, and her right foot barreled towards him. It dipped into the shoe, reaching about half way, before beginning to rock it up and down. Nick was tossed all over inside the shoe, bouncing off of the sticky walls and her socked foot as well. Eventually, he flew out of a crack of open space where her foot didn’t cover, and he was sent flying towards Rebekah’s side.

Then he shook off his dizziness, surprised by how quickly he was able to recover, and he saw two impossibly massive pillars of leather. He realized that he was looking right at Rebekah’s leather boots, and he could hear her toes harshly wriggle from inside of them, where their sock-clad toes scrapped against the rough leather material.

Nick was sitting right in front of her left foot, and he looked up at it amazed by how much it towered over him, and he hoped that she wouldn’t move forward, because he wasn’t interested in knowing how it felt to be on the underside of a shoe. He would much rather be rubbed against by a socked foot or barefoot, instead. So Nick tried to keep a relative amount of distance between them, at least until he had a better grasp of the situation.

Then Rebekah decided to act, as she reached down to remove her boots, carefully removing all of the laces and straps. She pulled each foot out of its respective boot, and wiggled her toes to celebrate their freedom, and moved her boots off to the side. And the smell of her feet completely washed over him, as they were fully released from their boot prison. Nick could only watch in amazement as her toes kept on moving about, showing off how great those thick orange socks looked from his angle. They weren’t as dirty as Tanya’s socks looked, but that was probably because he was witnessing her just remove her boots, and that they’d quickly accumulate dirt and dust.

But then Nick heard Rebekah let out a loud yawn, and then she stretched her legs out and into him, dragging her soles against the carpet with her toes raised up. It looked as if her foot was a raging tsunami, and Nick braced himself out of instinct, and wound up dragged along the tidal wave of toes. Then she suddenly clenched her toes, pinning Nick in-between her toes and the ball of her foot, and in the process got stuck to her 2nd toe.

Then Rebekah reached for Tanya’s discarded skater shoes, as she had kept her legs crossed on her chair, giving Rebekah free access to the whole under-desk area. Her feet forced themselves inside of Tanya’s sneakers, grinding the ball of her foot back and forth to push them in lazily. This grinding was rough on Nick physically, where he was harshly ground into the shoe material, and he wished that he was in a soft moccasin instead. And he wasn’t given any respite, as her toes wanted to feel as much of the shoe as they could, stretching into all of the larger spaces.

And as quickly as Rebekah decided to mess with Tanya’s sneakers, she just as quickly shook them back off, and her toes made sure that Nick wasn’t left alone. He definitely appreciated how much they seemed to like him, and he liked them just as much, and maybe even more. And then she shifted them back to the carpet, as the action seemed to send Nick right under her 2nd toe, and Nick’s face (and body) was pushed into her sock-clad toe flesh.

She felt him with that toe, unconsciously, and she began pushing his face under her toe, as if he was a tiny rock to be played with. As her 2nd toe played with Nick closely and intimately, she worked her feet back towards her chair. That action sent Nick farther down towards her sole, which was a bit dirtier now, and he was ready to be brutalized by its imposing figure.

Nick was pushed all around, getting acquainted with each major part of Rebekah’s left socked foot. He was rolled around under the sole of her foot, and would very frequently get a flattening treatment by the socked sole. And whenever she would press down against him with her foot, she would feel a slight irritation or bump, so she would try to grind it away without a care in the world. And because of how durable Nick was, he was spared a painful death, and could fully enjoy acting as an annoying pebble for such an amazing giantess.

But then he was slowly worked back towards her exegetic and playful toes, which were waiting quiet impatiently to get their new plaything back. They pushed into him, and would move him under each toe, where even the smallest pinky toe ruthlessly used and abused him, like he was an unimportant piece of junk. And Nick absolutely loved the feeling of being so helpless against something so powerful and incredible.

While Nick was being brutally mashed up by Rebekah’s left set of toes, he started to notice her distinct foot odor. Hers wasn’t quite as strong as Tanya’s were, but they were still enjoyable, and he thought he could smell a touch of apples through all of the sweat and junk. And as if on queue, her toes squeezed again, forcing Nick’s whole body into their slightly sweaty cotton covered flesh, completely filling all of his senses with their natural aroma.

But then Rebekah, and her outgoing toes, settled down, and she looked down at her damp socks. She started rubbing her feet on the carpet while stretching her arms and legs, and letting out another contented sigh. Now at this point, Nick was in-between her toes, and he wondered if she’d actually notice him, as that would be highly convenient for him. Did she finally notice her tiny, unaware, toe companion?

Those thoughts were quickly answered when she simply pulled off her left sock, and that sock landed on the carpet below him. Now instead of taking her right sock off with her hands, she dexterously removed them with her now freed toes, which really impressed Nick. When she got the right sock off, it turned inside out and it fell to the floor also, causing him to be stuck on the inside of the discarded inside-out sock. Nick crawled out of the hot and humid cave he was now in, and when he emerged, he saw a breathtaking and tantalizing sight.

She was rubbing her bare toes together, moving them across and between each one. He could see the sweat glistening from this angle, and it was truly a chilling sight. Then she immediately stopped and angled them towards Nick, and the dirty socks he was standing on top of. They slammed right on top of them, and Nick ended up in-between the toes of her left foot again.

This time, Rebekah’s unique and intoxicating foot scent was released in its full fury. Nick was rubbed harshly by the toes, and he ended up between the 2nd and 3rd toes. He was stuck for sure. The toes made sure to test this just in case; by squeezing him ruthlessly and shoving him as far as he could fit into her sweaty and fleshy toe spaces. Nick was amazed that such a simple action for her could have such impactful and enjoyable consequences for him.

Now it was fairly cool in the library today, so Rebekah’s feet were quickly getting cold after she removed her socks and shoes. She thought about what she should do to fix this, and she had two ideas. One idea was to just put back on her socks, which would make sense, but she just went through the effort to remove them. A second idea would be to put back on her socks and boots, as she was pretty close to finishing her homework anyway.

And as Rebekah thought, she kept on wriggling and scrunching the toes of her left foot, and she felt like a tiny pebble was lodged in-between them, and her activity kept Nick’s mind entirely focused on those massive and loving fleshy neighbors. But she wasn’t too sure, so she ignored that thought for now, and she decided what to do next.

Choices:                                 

1) She puts her socks and leaves them like that, almost finished her work. (Go to Chapter RebekahMain2)

2) She puts back on her socks and shoes; almost finished her homework.

Chapter End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.