- Text Size +

Tanya scrunches her toes one final time, smothering Nick in her toe flesh yet again, and she says to herself “Might as well take a look!” Then she pulls off the sock, and starts to shake it out, before realizing that her pebble (Nick) was actually still between her toes. So she spreads her toes out, and carefully picks him out of her toe trap, and then brings the small object up to her face.

She looks over Nick intently and curiously, and Nick started waving to her, and her eyes slowly widen as she realizes what exactly she was examining. She loudly exclaims, “Holy crap!! Am I dreaming right now??” And Nick yells back up to her, wanting to make sure that she doesn’t mentally explain him away, “You’re definitely awake right now, Tanya! It’s me, Nick. I have no clue why I’m so small right now, but I desperately need your help right now.”

And Tanya gives a laid back smile, and says “Sure thing! I don’t really get how this is all happening, and I’m a science major for crying out loud. Wanna take a nap for a bit? I’ve got some more work to do, and we can chat all about this a bit later on.” Nick replies, saying “I’m fine! But thanks for…” but before he could finish his sentence, and had a dizzy spell and leaned against Tanya’s upright pinky. She giggled, an says “That’s the adrenaline all right. You were probably all fired up while trying to get my attention, and now that you’ve got it, your body is telling you ‘Hey dummy! I need a break!’ and you should listen to it. We’ll figure out this later!”

So Nick relents, after realizing how tired he was, and Tanya put together a makeshift bed made out of her sweatshirt. He quickly fell asleep, and about two more hours went by, until Tanya was all finished her work. She lightly nudged him awake, and she whispered, “How’re ya feelin, sleepy head?” And Nick replied, saying “A lot better actually. I guess I really needed that nap!” And he laughed as Tanya started putting her things away, and then she says “Well, let me place you in my pocket. We’ll figure everything out back at my place. Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve ever invited you back to my place before, have I? Looks like this was a good day for you, huh?”

Tanya then winks at him, and Nick blushes heavily. He thought some more about what she just said to him, because he always liked Tanya, but he never thought he was good enough for such an amazing person. Although he did give her a foot massage that one time, and she is the only person who he told about his liking of feet, so he wondered if that meant anything. But he tried to relax his head, and not over think things too much, and soon enough, Tanya made it back to her apartment. She walks to her bedroom, and lays down on the bed, with her back against the bed and her stomach facing up.

She carefully takes Nick out of her shirt pocket, and holds him on her palm, while they begin to chat. Tanya starts, saying “I can’t believe you were in my sock! You weren’t kidding when you said you like feet.” Then she starts to laugh, and Nick was practically shaken by how powerfully her voice carried for him, and then she toned it down while saying “Uh, whoops! I’ll try and speak a bit softer.” And then Nick answers her statement, saying “Well I wasn’t trying to get to your feet from the start! It just kinda happened, I guess. But won’t say that I didn’t enjoy it, though.”

Then Nick goes through the whole story, starting when she accidentally smushed him between her socked soles, to when he fell into the hole in her sock, to when she finally noticed him. Tanya showed a variety of emotions, from shocked to amused to saddened, as if she was imagining the whole affair was a show to watch. But then Tanya had a question, and she asks “Well you look pretty good, for a guy who acted as my personal pebble for some time. Do you know what’s up with that?”

Nick responded, with a highly unsure tone, “Now this is just a guess on my part, because I’m not all that scientifically knowledgeable past whatever stuck from high school, but I think I’ve become more durable. I mean, I was crammed and pressed into incredibly tight spaces while I was in your sock, and I’d think that a regular bug would have died right from the start. You’re the one who knows science, Tanya! What do you think of all this?”

Tanya tapped her chin with her free hand, while pondering for a bit, before replying “Well, there’s nothing I’ve heard of. But I’m just a science major, and it could be anything. But, from what I’ve learned so far, this kind of stuff shouldn’t really happen. But who knows! It could be a crazy hushed up conspiracy!” She laughed at herself, in a softer tone though, and Nick accepted that she probably didn’t know either.

But then Tanya changed the subject, saying “Well, this is probably pretty good for you! We both know that you just love feet, and now you can do almost whatever you want, since you’re so durable. But what’s it feel like to be so small? It sounds pretty neat!” And Nick smiles, knowing that this was a good chance to tell Tanya everything about his interests, including his giantess fascination as well.

Nick responds, saying “Well, I’m probably not the best person to ask, because I’ve always had a desire to be this small. So this is practically a dream come true! And the best part, besides the fantasy of it all, is that I get to spend it with one of the most amazing people I know!” Tanya’s eyes widen, and her mouth forms a huge smile, and then she says “Aww, you’re so sweet! Well, I’m glad I get to spend time with you, too!”

And then Tanya brings her hand closer to her face, and the speed and force is intense enough to knock Nick down right on his butt, and he looks up as her amazingly beautiful face quickly covers more and more of his vision. Soon, all Nick can see are her huge lips, and then they slam into her palm, right in the middle of where he was. He is completely enveloped in two light pink pillowy masses, as he is given the largest kiss of his life. But it was fairly short, and if he was normal sized, it’d probably be more like a kiss on the cheek, but he wasn’t worrying too much about semantics.

But after that experience, Tanya brought her hand back to where it was originally, and she says “That’s for being so sweet and cute, Nick! But let’s get you some food real quick. I’m sure you’re starved!” Nick just smiles, still a bit dizzy from the crazy kiss, and just lets Tanya walk back to her kitchen to get some food together. She gets a bit of leftover pizza heated up, and cuts a small portion out for Nick, and they both happily have some lunch.

Now that both of their appetites were filled, Tanya says “Well, the rest of the day will be pretty chill, but I am going out to see Rebekah tonight. You saw her back at the library, right?” Nick nods, and she continues, saying “I’m gonna probably shower in an hour or two, but until then, we can hang some more. In fact, how would ya like to experience my fluffy slipper? I love em to death, and I’m sure you’ll feel the same way!” Tanya winks, and Nick already knows what he’ll pick, and he is sure that Tanya realizes that as well.

Nick says “You already know my answer! I’d love to spend some time in those slippers, especially after that glowing recommendation.” But then Tanya says, as if she was challenging him, “You sure you can handle them? They’re probably gonna smell pretty intense. I practically wear them daily around the house, and I don’t wanna overwhelm my itty bitty buddy on our first day together!” Nick just says, with a confident smile, “Bring it!!” So Tanya smiles, picks him up, walks over to her slippers, and drops him into the right one without another word.

When Nick lands, the atmosphere was similar and yet different to when he was inside her sock a few hours ago. It still smelled like her familiar foot scent, but everything seemed to be multiplied many times over, and he actually found it a bit challenging to see through the sweaty mist. He figured that it wouldn’t be visible if he wasn’t so small, so he slowly trudged through the sticky and damp fluffy strands, on his way to the toe section.

And once Nick reaches the toe section, the smell seemed to increase again, and he looks back to see what Tanya was doing. She says “You have fun in there, you little odd ball! I hope your eyes aren’t bigger than your stomach, for your sake.” Tanya then gives Nick a sly grin, and then puts her feet into the slippers, ready to chill out for an hour or so until she’d need to get washed and dressed for tonight. Nick readies himself, as her 2nd toe hovers over him, before it slams into his small body.

After her feet were all the way into her slippers, Tanya walked over to her desk, while putting enough pressure on Nick to bury him in sweaty toe flesh and soft fluffy material. She sat down, and started to browse on the internet, making to check her email in the process. While she did that, she innocently started to play with her miniscule buddy, wanting to see how he feels while lodged between her toes. She effortlessly shifted Nick from toe to toe, cramming him in the tightest of spaces, while she did her thing on the computer.

Then Tanya grabbed her headphones, and got a music playlist going, while she looked up interesting stories and articles. Tanya began to pay less conscious attention to Nick, as she became heavily engrossed in her reading, which allowed her toes to treat him as mercilessly and ruthlessly as they could. The increased levels of heat inside of Tanya’s slipper caused her feet to sweat profusely, making Nick highly slippery, which allowed him to get to know more than just her amazing toes.

Nick was quickly dragged under the ball of her foot, and he found his body sandwiched between her sole and the soft slipper’s lining. Then Tanya started to grind the ball of her foot suddenly, because of something interesting she saw, which kept him heavily disoriented. But then she slightly pulled her foot out of her slipper, and began to shake it forcefully, quickly sending Nick tumbling back to the toe section.

Once Nick was back in that familiar area, he was met by her 3rd toe, which pinned him down quite effectively. He was slowly rubbed back and forth by that toe, and Nick was able to relax a bit more, and simply enjoy the heavily strong smelling environment. This was how Nick spent the rest of his time, while inside of Tanya’s slipper, and soon she was finished her internet browsing. She quickly pulled off the slipper, where Nick was still inside, and she shook it out until he landed on her palm.

She asks, “Well, was it what you were expecting? It wasn’t too much for you, was it Nick?” And Nick was a bit breathless, but once he caught his breath, he says “It was awesome! This has been everything I’ve ever imagined.” And Tanya smiles, and says “Well, I need to shower up and get ready for tonight. You might wanna take a quick power nap, bud!” And that’s exactly what Nick does, as Tanya set up a nice spot for him to rest and relax where he’d be safe from any dangers, and soon Tanya is ready for tonight.

She was wearing a pair of black jeans, a short-sleeve plaid shirt, and a pair of nice tan flats. Nick looks up at Tanya, and says “Wow! You look amazing.” And Tanya makes a grin, and says, while striking a silly pose “Why thank you!” And then Tanya says “Would you like to come along? I can easily leave you in my flat. We don’t need to tell Rebekah about you though, since you guys don’t know each other. And I’m sure she’d be hurt if I brought somebody else along for our hang-out, even if he was the size of a bug!” Tanya laughs at her own humor, and Nick ignores it, because he was sure that there would be plenty of size-related jokes for the future.

But it didn’t take very long for Nick to come to a decision, and he says, enthusiastically “That sounds great! I’d love to come along in your flats. And I don’t know if I feel comfortable being by myself yet.” And Tanya says “Aww! I’d never leave you to fend for yourself. You’re way too cute now!” And then Tanya pops off her left flat, and then carefully places Nick into it, before angling it so he slides into the toe section. She says, deviously, “Whoops! Should I have warned you before starting your slide?” She giggles while putting her flat back on, and wriggles her toes until Nick is stuck in-between her 3rd and 4th toes.

Tanya walks out the door, and gets ready to meet up with Rebekah. Where were they planning to meet up for tonight?

Choices

1) They were going to that new pizza place for some dinner.

2) They were going walk around the city, checking out some cool shops and stuff.

3) They were going to see a new movie, and grab some food there. 

Chapter End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.