- Text Size +

Tanya starts squeezing her toes, as she decides on whether or not she should put her socks back on, which ensured that Nick was completely ensnared by those long and slender appendages. But then Tanya begins wiggling her toes again, rubbing Nick back and forth in the process, and she realizes just how chilly she currently felt.

So Tanya grabbed her discarded green socks with her left foot, dexterously grasping them with her long toes, and brought them towards her chair. Nick knew that he would be sent back inside her sweaty sock prison soon, and because Tanya’s right foot and toes were so much larger than he was, there was no way that he could resist their desires.

While this was quickly becoming an amazing and tantalizing scenario, he remembered that she had a hole in her sock, and wondered how that would affect things. But when Tanya began shaking out the first sock, he realized that she was using her other sock, which did not have a hole, so he would be snugly kept inside. Nick makes a last ditch effort to gain Tanya’s attention, shouting from his massive toe trap, and it seems to have some affect on Tanya.

She looks around a bit and mumbles, “Huh? What’s that weird buzzing?” But before Nick could yell to her again, Tanya squeezed her toes subconsciously, silencing him with their unyielding flesh, before saying “Whatever. That was weird. But man my feet really are cold.” She then rubs her sole with her free hand, while vigorously wiggling her toes, forcing Nick to be given another affectionate toe massage.

And so Tanya brought the green sock up towards her toes, and Nick could barely see into it because of how dark it looked inside, before Nick began struggling one more time, for one last attempt at this godlike being’s attention. Nick begins moving about as best he can, which is not much because of how sticky Tanya’s toes had gotten and how large they were compared to him, and Tanya responds by scrunching her toes forcefully. Tanya says “Geez, why are my toes itching so much today? Did I get a bug bite?”

She then harshly squeezes her toes again, stifling any movement Nick could possibly make and engulfing him in a constricting and sweaty embrace of toe flesh. And once Tanya believed that she had solved her itch problem, she put on her sock completely. Nick saw the light quickly extinguished, realizing that his chances of discovery and respite are at zero, and simply relaxed while knowing that he’d remain as Tanya’s tiny toe toy.

But as he thought of that, he realized how insignificant he truly was when he could be used and abused so cruelly and vigorously by Tanya’s titanic toes, while she had not a clue of his current existence. Nick also wondered just how the heck he could even gain her attention, when he was smaller than even her smallest pinky toe.

He also wondered how long this would all go on, because as much as he enjoyed himself, he figured that he’d eventually become tired of being treated so like he wasn’t even human, though he took solace in the fact that Tanya would at least treat him with respect, if she knew about his size. But he also knew that she’d push him around a lot as well, though he’d know it would all be in good fun.

Nick tried to shake those pessimistic thoughts from his mind, but it was difficult when he was continually rubbed and squeezed by a pair of toes that were many times his size, which could easily have their way with him, without a single shred of mercy or respite. To be fair, it was difficult to think of much at all while getting pleasured by those monumental toes, and maybe that was for the best right now.

Once Tanya’s socks were back on, she started rubbing her now socked feet against the carpet, enjoying how the rough carpet felt on her socked feet. Nick was disoriented as his toe prison was roughly moved back and forth, and it was beginning to dislodge him from his place among Tanya’s possessive and dominating toes. After one particularly spirited foot rub, Nick was fully dislodged from his neighboring toes, and was quickly flattened by Tanya’s massive ball of her foot.

But Nick was spared from being completely crushed under her uncaring foot, because he happened to be thrown under a particularly large fold in Tanya’s foot. Nick found himself pushed deeply into this tiny and insignificant, from a normal person’s perspective, crack, and found that the smell was increased almost 10 times.

While Nick could describe the natural scent of Tanya’s toes to be tolerable while they were outside of their green socks, it was like a completely different atmosphere while he was stuck inside this fleshy fold within this terrible green sock.

And while Nick was stuck inside this tiny crack, every time Tanya put even slight pressure on her foot, it seemed to cause the fleshy walls to push against him even more, shoving him deeper within her foot and give him even stronger doses of her foot scent and sweat.

After all of that, Nick realized that Tanya hadn’t even put back on her sneakers yet, and he realized that when she did, it would make things even more intense than they already were. But then out of nowhere, Tanya brought both of her legs up towards the top of her chair, giving Nick the worst feeling of vertigo he’s ever felt. Once she brings her legs up, she crosses her legs and begins rubbing the soles of her feet, pushing Nick even deeper inside of her foot fold.

Tanya slowly works her hand towards the balls of her feet, and once they got there, they rubbed them vigorously. While Nick was brutally squeezed by his surrounding fleshy and sweaty walls, he could hear Tanya mumble “Oh man that feels nice! I wish I had somebody to give me a foot massage now and again. I really should give Nick another call! I know I can count on him for massages, since I’m holding that secret of his.”

And Nick just wanted to scream about how much he’d enjoy giving Tanya’s feet and toes the love they deserve. He would gladly crawl into every nook and cranny within her feet and toes, if she wished him to, because he was completely entranced by her at this point. She giggles to herself after saying that, and then suddenly slams her feet back onto the ground and back into her sneakers.

The impact from that foot fall was actually so severe to Nick that it knocked the wind right out of him, and it also seemed to cause an actual conscious reaction out of his gigantic master. He heard her mumble, “Hmm… Is something in my sock?” And as she thought, she started to grind the ball of her foot into the carpet, while rubbing her chin inquisitively, causing Nick to be completely enveloped in her foot flesh.

Then she says “Yeah, something’s definitely poking the ball of my foot. But, do I care enough to check it out? It’ll probably be pulverized if I just leave it there.” And then she started to tap her foot harshly, while lost in thought, and Nick hoped that she’d decide to check him out. He enjoyed being able to be abused by Tanya lately, but having her know about him would be even better, especially since she’d be the kind of person to play with him anyway. What happens next?

Choices

1) Tanya decides to take a moment, and check out what was inside her sock. (Go to Chapter TanyaMain4)

2) Tanya ignores the pebble in her sock, and just gets ready for her next destination, taking Nick with her.

Chapter End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.