- Text Size +

Nick tried to struggle a bit, so he could feel like he had at least a slight amount of control in his current situation, but Tanya’s toes had no desire to let their new buddy go. Nick was currently stuck in-between the toes of Tanya’s left foot, and they continued to enjoy themselves, while he reveled in their attention.

Before Rebekah arrived, Tanya decided to stretch her legs one more time, while rubbing her feet together forcefully. During this rub, Nick got himself transferred to her right foot, where that set of toes claimed him next.

When the rubbing stopped, Nick was right around the hole between her 2nd and 3rd toes. Then she started to harshly rub her feet into the carpet, and the pressure pushed Nick’s head into the hole, where his face was brushed up against her sweaty toe flesh.

The sudden change in environment pushed Nick’s mouth open, and he accidentally gave Tanya’s slightly sweaty toe flesh a long lick, and it tasted even better than he would have ever imagined. Somehow, Tanya didn’t even feel Nick accidentally brush his mouth and tongue against her soft but partially sweaty toe flesh, and it made Nick wonder just how insignificant he was right now compared to Tanya.

But then Rebekah arrived, and Tanya quickly wormed her feet back into her skater shoes, disorienting Nick as she carelessly ground her feet inside. She wasn’t actually able to fully push her feet into her shoes, without using her hands, so her heels stuck out of the backs of the shoe, and Tanya barely cared that it could ruin the backs of the sneakers. Then Tanya turned her body towards Rebekah, sitting on the side of her chair. And then they both spent a few minutes chatting about homework, classes, and other stuff.

Tanya first says, “How are midterms coming along? You feeling the struggle?” And as she asked that, she started to weakly laugh, as a sign that they both knew that answer to that question. But Rebekah says, trying to remain positive, “I’m managing. I’m sure you’ll make it too!” Then, Tanya made a worried face, and asked “Wait, you’ve taken that Bio class on Genetics, right?? I seriously need help with that one! I’m just not getting it at all!” And Rebekah says, in kind and relaxed tone, “I’ll definitely give you a hand sometime. We can figure out a good time soon!”

Then the conversation moved into their plans for the night, and once Tanya figured out that Rebekah was free, she asked “Wanna go out for dinner? They recently opened up a new pizza place on campus, and I’m dying to check it out!” Rebekah, while making a sadder face, says “Maybe. I have a lot of homework to finish. I’ll have an answer for ya later today. Anyway, I should get going. See you later!” And with that, Rebekah left with the intention of getting her work done early, and Tanya decided to focus on the same.

After Tanya was left along, she turned back to her desk to get back to work, swinging her legs back under the desk. Her leg swing allowed her sneakers to fly off of her feet again, and she scrunched and wiggled her toes to savor their freedom, giving Nick even more exposure to her revealed toe flesh. She also didn’t like to keep them still, and would frequently swing her legs around and rest her feet against the wooden wall separating the two desk stations, and push them against the wall.

While pushing, she would also knead it with her toes, giving Nick some more tough love. When she got tired of that, which didn’t take very long, she would stretch her legs and feet out. Because she was tall, and that she had such long legs, she would easily reach the other person’s side. Luckily, no one was there today, so she just rested them there. All of this sudden and unpredictable foot and leg movement were making sure that Nick had a wild experience with Tanya.

Because of all the leg swinging and foot pressing against the desk wood wall, Nick was pushed all the way into the sock hole and into her bright green sock. He found himself face to toe with her 3rd toe, and it began rubbing him back and forth now that it could feel him without the sock barrier. It was at this point that Tanya realized that something strange found its way into her right sock. Tanya began scrunching her toes, trying to figure out what exactly found its way into her right sock.

After a few healthy squeezes, she just gave up on determining what it was and would just try and remove it. Tanya reached for her right sock and shoved her hand into it. She pulled up her sock halfway, so it bunched up around the middle of her arch, and she started rubbing the exposed section of her foot with that hand.

Nick couldn’t really tell what was going on, but he could guess that things were about to get even crazier. As she rubbed, she vigorously squeezed her toes together, possibly in an attempt to simply crush the annoying object and be done with it. Nick got himself more and more heapings of Tanya’s toe flesh and sweat shoved and jammed into his face and body. But eventually she just gave up.

Tanya didn’t like it all that much when things got stuck in her socks, although it never helped that a decent chunk of her pairs of socks had holes, but she couldn’t just buy new socks all the time, and she was way too lazy to just learn how to sew them herself. Tanya decided to start by taking off her socks, so she could shake the pebble out.

Tanya’s sudden sock removal was actually enough to dislodge him from her loving and aggressive toes.  But she already removed her left sock, so it was right where Nick would land, graciously breaking his fall. When he landed, and took the chance to bask in the hot and damp feeling that the sock was giving off, he simply watched her shake the right sock with extreme force.

After her shakedown, she dropped it and it landed next to the sock Nick was currently on, creating a mini-earthquake strong enough to knock him down. Tanya started rubbing her bare feet together up above Nick while casually cracking her toes, almost as if her feet wanted to give him an up close and personal show, and Nick could see a bit of sweat glistening off her feet.

Tanya began lowering her feet down towards the discarded socks and started to play around with them, together with the nearby sneakers, with her bare feet and slender toes. She would lift the sneakers a little bit and squeeze at her socks. Now Nick just happened to be standing on top of the first spot that Tanya decided to squeeze first. And this squeezing caused Nick to get reacquainted with those gargantuan toes, and stuck back in-between them. 

She was highly dexterous with her toes and would easily spin around her sneakers with precise accuracy. Sometimes she would shuffle her bare feet and toes back into her sneakers, without her socks on, just to feel around in there. She would relentlessly feel around and stretch her toes as much as she could, making sure that Nick fully understood how amazing her bare toes could be. Once she stretched them to her heart’s content, she allowed her feet to settle a little bit.

But now while Tanya was making some process in her Chemistry homework, her feet were getting restless again. She was also so focused on her work now, that she completely forgot about that tiny nuisance in-between her toes. She at least forgot consciously, because unconsciously those toes made sure to give him their undivided attention. And Nick absolutely adored being so harshly and lovingly toyed with by Tanya’s monolithic toes.

But she got a bit chilly so she considered putting her shoes back on. But she also wondered if putting just putting her shoes on would be easier, and to just skip the socks. Her feet would smell a bit more, but it wasn’t like she wouldn’t have time to shower before tonight. As Tanya pondered that to herself, her toes gave Nick another one of their sweaty and smelly hugs, cramming him into their fleshy toe folds. So, what happens next?

Choice:

1) Nick is stuck, as Tanya puts her socks back on (Go to Chapter TanyaMain3)

2) Nick is stuck, as Tanya wears her skater shoes, sockless

Chapter End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.