- Text Size +

Tanya was sitting in a different section of the 2nd floor. She was preparing to do some Molecular Chemistry in the library, and wanted to get a bit more comfortable before she started for her long session, so she removed her socked feet from her skater shoes. She wanted to get her homework done as soon as possible, so she could spend the rest of her Friday doing fun and crazy things. The thought kept her motivated as she went to work, while she absentmindedly wiggled her toes now that they had been freed from their shoe prisons.

Nick’s journey to Tanya’s work station was a bit uneventful, but that was mainly because of his own planning. He noticed that the desks ahead of him were empty, so he walked under their shelter, instead of walking along the hallway. This was because, even though there weren’t many students working, there were still enough people walked back and forth to be dangerous for him.

After he reached Tanya’s station, he walked under it to reach her side, as he didn’t want to risk being out in the open until he actually reached his friend. As he walks under the empty side, he noticed a smell that he could easily identify; Tanya’s feet. Strangely enough, he had a minor history with Tanya and her feet, even though it embarrasses him slightly. But it was the kind of experience that a person, especially one who was into feet, would see as an impossible fantasy.

FLASHBACK….

One time, while he and Tanya were studying for an American History midterm, she decided to take off her shoes to feel a bit more relaxed. Nick instinctively glanced down at her feet, as she wiggled her toes, and it seemed like Tanya didn’t miss the little event. She quickly said “Woah, is something cool on the floor?” Nick snaps back up, and says “Oh uhh, nothing! I just spaced out.”

Tanya didn’t buy that, and said “No way! Something definitely caught your eye dude.” And Nick still tried to insist that it was nothing, and Tanya finally said, putting the pieces together “All I did was take off my shoes… Oh wait! Aww! I get it now.” And she started to laugh, and Nick knew that she figured it out, but he tried to play dumb.

Than Tanya added “Oh I’m sorry! I’m making it sound like I’m mocking you, and I’m definitely not. I just find it funny is all. I would have never pinned you as a ‘foot guy’.” And then Nick said, “Can we change the subject? Maybe we should start studying?” And then Tanya said “Hmm, how about a favor first. I’ve been walking all day today, and boy are my feet killing me! Give me a quick foot-rub, and you can consider the topic changed!”

And Nick seems to like that idea, as it was an easy way to get off the hook, but he asked “You won’t tell anyone, will you Tanya?” And Tanya just said, with a beaming smile, “Don’t worry man! Your secret is safe with me!”

And then Tanya quickly swung her long legs onto Nick’s lap, and he realized that she had fairly large feet. He asked her “Wow, Tanya! What size shoe are you, if you don’t mind me asking?” Tanya proudly answered “11! Now stop stalling and get to work! My feet need some care, cause they’re super sore.” So Nick started his massage, making to rub thoroughly and gently, but as he rubbed, the smell became more and more noticeable.

Tanya wasn’t exaggerating about being on her feet all day, because they had a strong yet pleasing aroma. But after about 10 minutes, Nick was done and they got back to studying, and even though Tanya kept quiet about her discovery, she would still reference it around Nick, liking how quickly he would freeze up at the slight mention of it.

PRESENT DAY

Nick shook his head, wondering how he spaced out for so long, and resumed his trek toward the feet that he’d never forget. As he walks nearer to Tanya’s side, her legs and feet quickly became larger and larger to him, until they completely dwarfed him. And now that Nick was even closer to Tanya’s socked feet, her distinct aroma practically washed over him totally, and Nick spends a short moment just basking in its atmosphere.

He kept on watching, as she lazily scrunched her toes and kneaded them into the carpet, still mesmerized. Sadly, that moment of inaction was enough to seal his fate for the time being, as Tanya just felt the urge to stretch her legs out. Nick quickly saw both of her feet reach out towards him incredibly quickly, even though she viewed her action as a slow and relaxing one, and he was eventually surrounded on both sides by each foot.

Tanya then flipped her feet up, so they were resting on their sides and showing Nick their bright green sock covered soles. He could see dirt and sweat caked in the underside of her socks, although they probably wouldn’t be noticeable if he wasn’t as tiny as he currently was. Nick loved this up close view of Tanya’s soles right now, and he was sure that she’d play around with him in the most imaginable of ways if she found him like this, and that was a fate that was perfect for Nick right now.

She then pushed her heels together, ensuring that Nick only had one way to go if he wanted to run. And his survival instincts overrode his desire for pleasure, sending him running away in the direction of her toes. He tried to get away, trying his best to ignore the smelly and tantalizing cotton material that was practically begging him to squeeze between their folds.

But almost sensing the movement, Tanya’s feet closed in, preparing to rub against each other. Nick watched in horror and excitement as the cotton walls that towered over him, being at least four or five times his own height, moved much faster than he ever could. They smashed against each other, and him as well, and began rubbing each other forcefully. Nick was not physically prepared, even if he was ready mentally, for this cotton massage and was rolled around endlessly getting covered in bits of cotton and sweat.

He was slowly moved towards her toes, which were flexing, squeezing and wriggling chaotically. He desperately tried to grab hold of something to regain some sense of control in the situation, but his orientation was constantly disrupted and changed. Once he got to her toes, they began having their way with him just like her soles just did, and they were even rougher than the soles were. But Nick enjoyed the rough treatment, although he hoped that his body could survive it as well.

Nick was surrounded by 10 titanic sock-encased toes, where each one would have loved to keep him as their personal plaything. The toes began squeezing his tiny body, shuffling him back and forth among each foot and every toe, and pushed him deep into the damp sock.  All Nick could see were slightly damp, warm, bright green cotton in every conceivable direction. He was stuck with them. While he was surrounded by her feet, the smell while distinct, and strong, was still bearable.

Now that he was trapped among her socked toes, it felt like that scent increased ten-fold and as he was engulfed into an entirely different atmosphere. And immediately realized why he loved the whole giantess concept, because the foot that smelled so strong and amazing before just rose to unthinkable levels.

And once her toes settled down to take a short breather and he thought he could get away, he realized that he was still immobilized. Nick’s left arm was tangled and wrapped tightly within the bright green cotton fibers, and they did not intend on letting go. But he really wasn’t all that interested in leaving this situation, although having Tanya notice him would be nice, he still wanted to experience things while she didn’t even realize that he was there.

And he took this lull in the action to ponder why he wasn’t hurt or damaged physically after that crazy event, because he was sure that a thing that large pushing and pressing into his body would have turned him to paste. Nick wondered if he somehow became more durable now, and he figured that if shrinking was possible, then maybe extreme durability was a well.

But even if things appeared quiet, Tanya’s toes still liked to remind Nick who was calling the shots, as they occasionally squeezed into him, pressing his body into their damp sock-covered toe flesh. But amidst all of this craziness, Nick heard Tanya shout “Yo! Rebekah! Over here!!” Nick thought that the name sounded familiar, and then he realized that it was one of Tanya’s good friends. Nick heard Tanya mention her talk about Rebekah from time to time, and he saw them appear together on social media pictures frequently.

Nick wondered about why they were meeting up, but his thoughts were interrupted when his arm started to get unstuck. He looked down, and saw that Tanya’s skater shoe awaited him if he fell, and he wondered which would be for the best. And Rebekah was another wild card, as he had no idea if she was a shoe-player, and if she was, he might end up experience more than just Tanya’s overpowering and amazing feet and toes.

As Nick continued to be deep in thought, Tanya’s toes decided to give him another forceful hug, as if they were telling him not to bother thinking today, and that his fate was in their hands, or more accurately, toes. So, what happens next?

Choices:

1) Nick remains stuck among Tanya’s toes, ensuring that he belonged to her today. (Go to Chapter TanyaMain2)

2) Nick gets dislodged and falls into Tanya’s skating shoe. (Go to Chapter RebekahMain1)

Chapter End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.