- Text Size +

Nesi was on her way to the library. Nesi is also tall Middle Eastern girl; and was bit taller than Alena was, standing at about 6 ft. She has a similarly darker skin complexion, although hers is a bit lighter than Alena’s skin is. She has dark brown hair and she keeps it relatively short, down to about her neck. And her eyes are a dark brown. She decided to wear a pair of sweatpants, a simple T-shirt, and her favorite pair of tan moccasins. And she didn’t wear any socks with the moccasins, because she hated socks. She also had a shoe size of 10, which was a bit larger than Alena’s.

Nesi is a Political Science Major. She and Alena met freshman year when they took the same Intro to World History course together. They both found the professor terribly boring, so they would study together frequently. Their friendship has remained strong ever since. She had never officially met Nick before, although they have seen each other through Alena. They would normally give a polite hello before moving on their ways.

While Nesi was on her way, Alena’s toes continued to crush and mash at him lovingly. Nick was surprised that her toes haven’t gotten bored of his company yet, and he wished they would get bored of him sooner, rather than later. But from the way he has been treated by Alena’s slender and overpowering toes, he doubted he would be free anytime soon.

Nesi went straight for the open desk across from Alena. She didn’t want anyone else taking it while she talked with her first. She put down her bag and placed her books and things around, so it was obvious who was sitting there. After getting her area in order, she went over to Alena’s side to chat. She grabbed another chair, that wasn’t in use at another desk, and dragged it next to Alena.

Alena saw Nesi come by and shouted to her, “Hey! What’s up?” and Nesi quickly replied, “Yo! Let me put down my things first, so no one steals my seat. Then I’ll come to you!” You could hear these exchanges much clearer than you could the ones while Alena talked on the phone. Maybe it was because her toes wanted to make sure that Nick had their full, undivided attention, and mashed him around whenever they felt the desire to. Alena went back to her work, while her long and slender toes went back to their play, which was you, as Nesi got her stuff organized. Nesi went up to Alena and sat down next to her when she was finished organizing.

Alena and Nesi faced each other, and started chatting about how their classes were going, the local gossip, and general college activities. While they chatted, Nesi removed her bare feet from her well worn moccasins. Alena made a concerned comment about how Nesi refused to wear socks. Alena exclaimed, “You know, they’ll make you feet smell really bad!” to which Nesi replied “Whatever! It’s not like it’ll kill anyone! *hahaha*” That last joke that Nesi made was not very amusing for Nick, surprisingly enough.

While they casually chatted, both sets of feet began wandering around the area. Both Alena’s and Nesi’s toes began grabbing at anything that they could, including each other’s footwear. This further disoriented Nick, as he was taken along for the ride, which was par for the course at this point. Eventually, they seemed to finish their chat and began to move to their respective desks. Nick saw Nesi uncaringly put back on her moccasins and make her way to her desk, and Alena shifted her feet back under her desk. This sudden and sharp movement seemed to finally dislodge Nick from the care of Alena’s powerful toes.

He was thrown to the dividing area of the working station, and he realized that this was probably a very poor position to be in right now. He could see both Alena’s and Nesi’s feet excitedly playing around closer to their chairs. They slipped their feet in and out of their respective shoes, and grabbed them harshly with their impressive toes. Then they both went barreling towards his direction, too quickly for Nick to get out of the crossfire. They both tossed their respective footwear off, and began groping around the area. And right now, that area included Nick. With their continued relentless search, whose feet will Nick be stuck with next?

Choices:

1) Alena's toes regain Nick, reacquainting him with their loving embrace

2) Nesi's toes take Nick, so they can have a round with him, covering him head to toe in foot sweat

Chapter End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Okay guys! Here is an alternate version of what could happen once Nesi makes it over to the library, and meets with Alena. Hope you enjoy this version too!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.