- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

A girl's gotta eat

“HEY, NEGOTIATOR GUY, CAN YOU HEAR ME?” I ask aloud

The response comes quickly from very close to my ear.

“Um… yes, Vicki”

“WHERE’S MY FOOD?” I demand

The guy needs a couple of seconds to reply

“They are trying to prepare it”

“STILL PREPARING IT? WHICH PART OF ‘I AM HUNGRY’ DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?” I ask, really upset at the answer

“I’m sorry Vicki”

“WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE READY?” I demand

Once more, he needs a couple of seconds to reply.

“We don’t know yet”

“OH, YOU ARE EVEN MORE USELESS THAN I THOUGHT!” I protest aloud. “I WILL NEED TO TAKE CARE OF FOOD ON MY OWN!” I say

“What are you going to do?” the tiny guy by my ear asks

That he has dared asking makes me even more upset. Feeling hungry has always made me angry, and being bigger has not helped that at all.

“IT’S MY FUCKING BUSINESS WHAT I WILL DO. NOW, SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOUR NEXT WORDS SHOULD BETTER BE TO TELL ME THAT YOU ACTUALLY MANAGED TO ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING OF WHAT I REQUESTED YOU” I say, angrily

He gets the message, since I don’t hear him again. Standing up, I start looking around me for a source of food as dusk approaches. Finding the large M is not too hard; I focus my eyes and see that the McDonald’s is reasonably big, with its own drive in.

After a long time without doing it, I get back at walking and digging the road with my cute bare feet. I’m really hungry, so I cover the mile or so to the McDonalds in less than a minute. Then, I let myself drop to my knees, shaking my surroundings.

Stooping further and bringing my head as close to the ground as possible, I look through the windows and I see that the restaurant is actually pretty crowded. I was not counting on it, but it’s never a bad moment to tease people. Sitting back on my knees, I bring a hand under each roof eave and pull up, easily ripping the entire roof in one go. Tossing it carelessly to the side, I look at the couple dozen people or so, who are now screaming incredibly loudly.

“YOU WERE NOT TRYING TO HIDE FROM ME IN THE MCDONALD’S, WERE YOU?” I ask mockingly

I only get screams back.

“MAKE ROOM” I say, and without giving them any time, I being my right palm, turned upwards, into a space in the center of the restaurant. People try to get away. And most manage to do it. Two of them are too slow and are pinned under the back of my palm. I don’t care and I keep going, feeling a slight crunch as I rest my palm on the floor.

“NOW, I’M HUNGRY. YOU GUYS HAVE ONE MINUTE TO PUT EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF FOOD IN THIS JOINT ON MY HAND”

They need some time to react, but soon most people start working to please me, which makes me smile. People are starting to learn. A minute later, a man looks up at me and shrugs.

“IS THAT ALL?” I ask, annoyed

The man nods.

I cannot believe it. The amount of food in my hand is… ridiculous. And that’s being generous. If I had the right balance, I could probably hold all of it in a fingertip.

My stomach groans again and I say:

“OH, COME ON! YOU MUST BE KIDDING!”

A few of them look up and from the fear in their faces I see they are clearly not kidding. I down the burgers in my hand but a new groan of my stomach confirms to me that they were clearly not enough.

I straighten my back and look around. I cannot find any other restaurant. Then I realize that any restaurant I find will probably be not that different from the McDonald’s. I realize that with my size, all the production of an entire restaurant is not going to account for more than a bite.

I definitely not feel in the mood to visit half the restaurants in town just to grab a decent meal. Besides, that would not be sustainable. I’ve already learned that I need to sleep and that I need to eat. So, after dinner will come breakfast, and then will come lunch and then will come dinner again.

My stomach groans once more and I even feel some pain. This is new for me. Ever since I grew through the hotel, I had thought that pain was a thing of the past.

Another groan and I cannot take it anymore. My fingers reach into the McDonalds and soon emerge with a yelling woman. I ignore her annoying screams and just bring her to my lips. Then, I slurp her in. She wiggles inside my mouth, making me feel funny. Then, almost by reflex, I swallow. With her size, she is barely more than a morsel and I feel her sliding down my throat and into my stomach with ease.

The pitch of the screams down at the McDonalds changes and a quick look shows me that I’ve just managed to inspire a new kind of terror into the tinies. They are shocked and I need to admit that, for the first time, I’m having second thoughts about what I just did. I was feeling so hungry, though!

My stomach doesn’t give me a break and groans again. Of course, a tiny woman like that would not have been enough to quench my hunger. I need to make a decision. There is another groan and I realize about how stupid I’ve been.

I don’t mind stepping on them, crushing them between my boobs, freezing them incinerating them or fucking them… and I get uneasy about eating them?

Animals eat other animals all the time. Bigger animals eat smaller animals…and I’m the biggest fish around. I mean, humans are eating animals all day long… and I bet I’m way superior to any human than they are, compared to the stuff they eat.

Besides… she did not taste bad at all…

I smile evilly and look down at the terrified crowd at the McDonalds. Then, I say:

“SHE TASTED JUST LIKE CHICKEN”

The pitch of the screams is the most anguished I’ve heard so far. I just reach down and bring my hand up holding two wiggling people between my fingers. They are holding to each other. I easily separate one of them and bring him to my open mouth. This time I chew, my mouth filling with the flavor.

Yep! People definitely does not taste bad at all!

I don’t know if you’ll be able to picture just how small of a bite every tiny person was. I’ve come to find out that tiny people have issues to imagine how things are from my perspective. I don’t blame them. I mean, I cannot think like a tiny anymore.

The thing is that soon I start eating the people in the McDonalds in twos and threes. That’s how hungry I was. I finish the couple dozen soon enough. For those that think I’ve been too much of a glutton let me tell you this: it was barely like eating a quarter pounder.

I feel much better. Not only have I been able to placate my stomach but I’ve resolved a long term need. Of one thing I’m sure: I’m not going to run out of people.

Standing up, I cannot prevent a pretty loud belch. I blush, realizing how unladylike it must have sound. For the first time I may have actually sounded like a monster.

Anyway, with my needs now taken care of, it’s time for me to move.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!