- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

 

Goddess Needs

 

I gradually start opening my eyes and realize that the sun is lower. I’ve never been an expert on this, but I would say that it’s early evening. How long was I out? It was not even lunchtime by the time I closed my eyes, so I must have been sleeping for a while.

This tells me that I might have turned myself into a goddess, but I still have very human needs. A groan in my stomach reminds me as much as I realize that I have not had anything to eat since breakfast. A giant’s lifestyle is definitely requires energy, especially when you shoot enough of it through your eyes to light the city for the coming ten years, and my stomach is telling me that I will need to replenish it the old way from time to time.

My ultra-sensitive ears catch some whispers in the vicinity. I think I can even hear a few people trying to hold their breath.

I stretch and start the gradual transition from grogginess to wakefulness. Then I hear another sound: that of dozens of guns cocking.

I don’t find a reason to hurry, so I just start sitting down and rubbing my eyes, trying to get awake. When I finally open them I’m greeted by a massive display of cops.

The accumulation of officers, squad cars, SWAT vans and even what looks like a blue painted tank would have been impressive to anyone but me. I have to admit that to me it just looks like a massive display of toy soldiers. The main difference is that their uniforms are blue instead of green.

I smile at them and greet them.

“WELL, HELLO BOYS. DID NOT KNOW THAT THERE WAS A PARTY”

A man in a different uniform and a bullhorn raises it to his lips and yells at me: “Freeze!”

He yells at me! And he dares to command something to me!

An idea comes to mind and I wonder if I will be able to do what I’m thinking on doing. Then I think that so far I have been able to do way more than what I had been able to think on, so… why not?

Without further word, I point my face towards the man and push my thick and sexy lips out. Then, I start blowing gently in the direction of the man, focusing on making my breath as cold as I can, kind of like if I were blowing hot coffee.

I have to say that I’m only mildly surprised when it works. The air from my lungs is channeled through my luscious lips and forces the air in front of me to condensate, creating a whitish cone that quickly expands and moves away from my face. An instant later, the cone reaches the cop and in less than a second he is turned into an ice statue. Of course, I was not aiming for precision, so my super cold breath reaches more people besides the man in charge. By the time I close my lips, a couple dozen cops more and half a dozen of their vehicles are frosted solid. A few of the ones close enough to the doomed area are rubbing their hands along their bodies, clearly feeling the cold.

Raising an eyebrow and using a casual and mocking tone, I say:

“NO, YOU FREEZE”

The cops who are not freezing or frozen do not take my action too well, of course. I can feel more sounds of guns cocking and I see dozens of them pointed at me. I could not be less worried.

“NOW, IS ANYONE WILLING TO HAVE A POLITE CONVERSATION OR ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IS TO BARK ORDERS. YOU’VE ALREADY SEEN THAT I DON’T LIKE TOO MUCH THIS LAST APPROACH” I say

There are some moments of hesitation. Then a cop who was farther in the back steps to the front. He also has a bullhorn. Apparently they came well prepared.

“Miss…” the cop with the bullhorn says

“VICKI” I correct him

“What?’” he asks

“MY NAME IS VICKI” I repeat

“Miss… Vicki… we are here to negotiate an agreement with the best interest of the city I mind” he says

Well, I don’t café about the best interest of the city. I just care about my best interest, and I have a hunch that they are not aligned. I debate whether to instantly vaporize all of the cops and get going. There are so many things I still want to do… and I wasted too long sleeping. I decide to let them play along, though. It may be fun, in the end.

 “LOOK, I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY OFFER ME THAT I DON’T HAVE YET OR THAT I CANNOT GET BY MYSELF… BUT I’M WILLING TO LISTEN. LET NOT IT BE SAID THAT I’M AN UNREASONABLE GIRL” I say. This has the potential to be funny, definitely, so I will play along for a while more. In the end, it’s not as if there is anything to lose.

“We… we have a negotiator” the cop with the bullhorn says

Cool! Like the movies. This has the potential to be very entertaining.

“GOOD!” I say. “SEND HIM ALONG?”

“He can handle it from here” the cop said

“YEAH, AND I CAN IGNORE YOU AND GO ON A RAMPAGE. DOES THE NEGOTIATOR WANT TO TALK TO ME? THEN WE’LL TALK FACE TO FACE” I say

There are some movements in the line of cops. I hear some murmurs and then I see a guy in his forties getting ahead of the line and start walk in my direction. He is attractive. Of course he is an oldie, but I would still have banged him… back when sex was one on one and I was more selective.

I cannot prevent a giggle when the man gets to the area of the road I’ve frozen, slips and falls into his butt. He manages to get up quite gracefully and keeps advancing towards me. He reaches my feet soon enough. With my legs stretched as they are, my feet tower over him, my toes looking down at him from the height of a giant. I signal him to walk by my leg and to my waiting right palm. He hesitates when he reaches right on front of my fingers.

“CLIMB DARLING” I say

“Which assurances do I have you will not hurt me?” he askes

“I WANTED TO HURT YOU, YOU WOULD ALREADY BE A STAIN UNDER MY FIST. THAT’S MY ASSURANCE” I reply, shrugging

The man hesitates again but finally climbs, the feeling of his feet moving over my skin tickling. He falls on his butt as I raise my hand and bring him right under my smiling face.

“SO, YOU HAVE FULL AUTHORITY TO NEGOTIATE?” I ask

“I do” the man says

“COOL. YOU CAN LET THE REST OF THE COPS KNOW THAT THEY ARE FREE TO GO” I say

“I’m not sure that this is something we want to bring to the table to soon” the negotiator says

“OH, DON’T MISUNDERSTAND ME. I WANT TO TALK TO YOU ALONE, SO I THOUGHT WE WOULD START IN A BETTER MOOD IF RATHER THAN TURNING ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES INTO ASHES I LET THEM GO ON THEIR OWN” I say

The man swallows hard.

“BY THE WAY, I MUST WARN YOU: I’M NOT A PATIENT GIRL” I say

The man thinks for a couple more seconds, then brings his wrist to his mouth and whispers something. I guess he believes I could not hear it, but it was easy for me to understand his instructions asking all the cops to leave the area. I see the movement soon.

“COOL” I tell to him

My stomach groans again and I decide to take advantage of the situation.

“OK, I HAVE MY FIRST DEMAND. I WANT FOOD. TONS OF IT. AS YOU CAN SEE, I’M A BIG GIRL AND I HAVE A BIG APPETITE” I say

The negotiator looks at me. I see something in his eyes and I realize that he will try something. Well, I guess there’s nothing wrong in trying. In the end, it’s his job.

“I’ll ask for it. I need something to bargain with” he says

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN?”

“Well, I asked my colleagues to go. And now I’m asking for food. I need you to give me something in exchange” the negotiator says

I chuckle and see that this makes him look very uncomfortable.

“THIS IS NOT HOW THIS IS GOING TO WORK” I announce

“Well, this is how negotiations usually work” the guy tells me

“I GUESS THAT THIS IS HOW NEGOTIATIONS BETWEEN REGULAR HUMANS WORK. NOW, LET ME TELL YOU HOW THIS IS GOING TO WORK: I WILL ASK FOR THINGS AND YOU’LL MOVE YOUR ASS TO GET THEM AS QUICKLY TO ME AS POSSIBLE” I say

The man looks puzzled. Then he tries to look smart and asks:

“Then, what’s our incentive to do as you say?”

I let another laugh out and reply to him.

“WELL, IF PLEASING ME WAS NOT INCENTIVE ENOUGH, I GUESS THAT YOU SHOULD LOOK AT IT FROM THIS ANGLE: THE LONGER I’M SITTING AROUND, GETTING PAMPERED BY YOU, THE LONGER I STAY AWAY FROM WREAKING HAVOC”

I see that he is not convinced, so I add.

“OR, PUTTING IT IN ANOTHER WAY, IF YOU DON’T DO JUST ANTHING I SAY I WILL GET UPSET ENOUGH TO MAKE THE CITY PAY FOR IT”

The cop’s face pales, which works well enough for me.

“DID YOU ORDER MY FOOD YET?” I ask

He raises his wrist and starts talking. I interrupt him, saying:

“MAKE SURE IT’S TASTY. I GET IN BAD MOOD WHEN THE FOOD’S NOT GOOD”

I wait for him to finish his instructions to whoever is on the other side and then start giving him instructions of my own. There were a number of things the tinies can help me with while I invest my time in more profitable matters, such as having the time of my life with my new size.

I ask for a dozen new bikinis to be made at my size. I want nothing short of the best designers and I specifically command him to make sure that no one else besides me will be wearing them. I am going to be around for a while… as a matter of fact, I am going to be around forever, and once you put the size and super-powers apart I’m still a sexy and cocky girl that wants to look good. I ponder whether to ask for more clothes, but I decide against it. I have a bikini body and I cannot think on anything that looks better on a giant girl than a bikini.

Following on this topic, I demand for new jewelry, new make-up, nail polish and lipstick. I want to have a selection available.

It’s time for me to switch gears. I inform the negotiator that I’m going to be down by the city hall to witness the mayor stepping down and accepting power over the city. Since there is no way I can fit in the city hall, I demand a throne to be built on Main Square.

I know I’m losing it, but one of the nice things about being me is that I can lose it and no one can call me on it.

Images of Eileen contently floating in her raft, thirteen years back, come to my head, so I demand for a raft to be built for me as well. Then, melancholy invades me and I demand to have someone responsible for Eileen’s imprisonment come meet me and inform me about her whereabouts.

I cannot think on any other shit at the moment, so I decide to give the negotiator a break.

“THAT WILL BE ALL, FOR NOW. I WILL COME BACK WITH MORE THINGS LATER” I tell him

He looks uncomfortable.

“Ma’am… Vicki” he starts. I eye him as he continues “It may not be possible to get everything you asked for” he says

I frown and decide to let him know that I mean business.

“LOOK PIPSQUEAK, BEING GIANT AND BEING HOT DOES NOT MAKE ME STUPID. EVERYTHING I’VE ASKED FOR IS PERFECTLY POSSIBLE AS LONG AS IT’S GIVEN THE RIGHT PRIORITY. IT’S YOUR JOB TO MAKE SURE THAT PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT, RIGHT NOW, THERE IS NOTHING THAT HAS HIGHER PRIORITY THAN PLEASING ME. I REALLY THOUGHT I WOULD NOT NEED TO SPELL IT OUT LIKE THIS, BUT JUST IN CASE: BESIDES MY REGULAR ACTIVITY, FOR EVERY HOUR MY DEMANDS ARE NOT MET, I WILL MAKE SURE TO FUCK SOMETHING UP REALLY GOOD. I MEAN, IN A WAY THAT WILL NOT ADMIT INTERPRETATION”

The man does not react. I keep my gaze on him and ask:

“ARE WE CLEAR?”

He nods.

I change my expression and my tone almost instantly.

“COOL! I GUESS WE ARE DONE FOR NOW, THEN” I say

The negotiator looks nervous as he says:

“What are you going to do with me?”

Oh, yeah, I had not told him yet.

“YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW THIS WORKS. I’M GOING TO KEEP YOU. I DON’T WANT TO HAVE TO TEACH SOMEONE ELSE THE NEXT TIME I HAVE SOMETHING TO ASK. IT’S PROBABLY GOING TO BE SOON”

I use my free had to undo the loop around my ear and bring the earring chair containing Jay into the same palm that contains the negotiator.

“YOU DID NOT THINK I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU, DID YOU JAY?”

By the look in his face, he had wished I did.

“DO I HAVE A SONG?” I ask

Again, by the look in his face it’s clear that I don’t. I frown. He finally shakes his head.

Without warning I fold my legs and start to stand up. Jay and the negotiator are a little startled by recover soon enough. I maneuver my fingers and take Jay out of the chair. Then, I address the cop:

“GET INTO IT”

He is now well trained, so he wastes no time in following my commands. By the time he’s done, I look the earring around my ear once more. This leaves a pretty terrified Jay in my palm.

I used to admire him. Hell, I was a groupie. The fact that he is not even as large as my pinkie finger somehow changes my perspective.

“YOU KNOW JAY? I THINK YOU NEED A LITTLE MORE PRESSURE”

Without warning I bring my hands to my backside and while I pull out my bikini bottom from the cleavage between my ass cheeks, I use my free hand to slide Jay in, head first. I then use a fingertip to push his feet until he is all the way in.

Letting the bikini bottom come back to place, I focus, trying to feel Jay in the tightest spot of my anatomy. The sensation is amazing! Feeling a little mean, I playfully tighten my ass muscles a little, adding to the pressure that his tiny body is certainly sustaining.

I don’t see how being in my ass is going to help him compose, but I’m definitely having a great time feeling him there.

I’m quite delighted with my idea when my stomach groans again and I come to the conclusion that I cannot wait anymore for some food.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!