- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

An eye for destruction

 

The area in front of me looks like a war zone. A few buildings are down, the streets are deserted and littered with rubble and more often than not abandoned vehicles are crushed beyond recognition. With a landscape like this the number of victims needs to be necessarily high, and it’s easy enough from my height to see them scattered around or, more often than not, turned into unrecognizable stains in the bottoms of the depressions that I know are nothing else than my footprints.

Despite what you may think, I’m not a sadist, but I would lie if I said that I’m not thoroughly impressed with myself at having been able to wreak so much havoc with so little effort.

I know the area offers no more incentives, so I just calmly walk along it, ignoring the hip-high hotels and other buildings as I progress. I’m calm and content, the noise of my footsteps being the only thing accompanying me.

I don’t want to be calm and content for too long, of course. I’m eager to keep playing with the city and to keep having fun. I just need to decide how.

A city like Palmsdale offers countless possibilities for a girl like me. I stop at a point where the road bends and place my hands on my hips. Then I start scanning the landscape. The area of the city I’m in is somewhat away from the real Downtown. It’s more of a touristy area than anything else. The city is still far away but thankfully I have my enhanced vision to take a good look at it.

The first thing I notice is that a couple of miles or so away people are still minding their own business. This somehow upsets me. Haven’t they learned yet that I’m here to play? Well, I guess they haven’t, so I make a determination to change that very soon.

Something catches my eye in that general area. I smile when I see the city train. Mass transportation vehicles are so appealing to girls my size! The train achieves something else. It reminds me of my sister once more. One of the most repeated images of her on TV was the moment when she made a speed train derail after “cutting” the tracks with her laser vision.

The laser vision… the most remarkable attribute of my sister, besides her size, when she terrorized River City thirteen years ago. It’s about time I use it. Of course, I’m pretty sure I have it. I even found out I had another impressive ability with my eyes. But nothing can compare to making things go boom with a wink.

I focus on a spot in the tracks that is ahead enough of the commuter train. And then I wish that I can project laser beams from my eyes. It’s that easy. I feel the pressure building behind my eyes once again and this time I know that it’s going to be entirely different. Everything in my field of vision turns into different shades of red and the spot my eyes are set get a higher red intensity.

“So, that’s how you aim it, then” I think, marveling at the fact that it’s so easy to master a power such like this.

I realize that I’m also controlling the intensity so, focusing a little bit, I feel the pressure behind my eyes getting higher.

“It’s like riding a bike, as if I had always had it” my mind adds

It’s time to let go. It’s spectacular. I see the spot I was aiming at start to deform and then I realize it’s melting. I can even zoom into it and see how the twin beams I’m projecting from my eyes are merging together and digging a deep trench in the tracks, just where I wanted it to be. I realize that I can keep it on or turn it off. I do the latter.

The world turns back to its original colors and my ears start focusing on the sounds in the distance. Despite the fact that I’m two miles away I can hear the screams of the people that do not have any clue where the two intense beams of energy have come from and the screeching sound of the train’s brakes as it unavoidably heads towards the puddle of lava I’ve created in the spot where the tracks were.

The first car cannot stop in time and partially falls into the lava. It’s not nice, as the superheated rock I have so easily created eats into the metal of the train car and starts disintegrating it. Thankfully for the rest of the convoy, the rest of the train had little enough momentum to stop in time. It derails, of course, but it’s not that spectacular, which tells me that the train is still in good enough shape for me to play with.

I realize at that moment that I’ve been holding something off. I let out a very loud moan, making some of the people in the area I’m focusing to turn and look in my direction, seeing me for the first time. I bring my hand inside my bikini bottom and realize that it’s as damp as it can be. God, this was nearly orgasmic.

I think that I will need to do something about it sooner rather than later when I realize that the people are not minding their own business anymore. They are terrified, and I guess that they are right to be. I’m not set to killing them just for the sake of it, but I would lie if I said that I don’t think that plenty of them will end up dead if I let myself get carried away too much, which is likely to happen.

“HELLO” I say, focusing my powerful voice so that it can be heard despite the great distance. I can see their expressions and know that they can understand me. “I’M VICKI AND I’M EAGER TO MEET YOU. I’LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE” I say cutely

They don’t seem to like my declaration of intentions. A large area of the avenue, which was living in perfect normality until just a minute ago, is now the perfect image of chaos. People have seen me and are now trying to run in the opposite direction to the one I’m at, which is perfectly normal. Only it’s not what I want them to do.

I look around, trying to decide how I’m going to stop them. Because I’m going to stop them. I mean, no one does anything I don’t want to without me doing something about it.

I find the answer to my question soon enough. There is an overpass three blocks down the road. I focus on it and the world turns red once more. I don’t let the intensity increase too much now. I just focus some more, until the pillars of the overpass become redder. Then, I let go.

Concrete heats at temperatures close to a thousand degrees as I keep my laser vision on for as long as it takes for it to start melting. I can hear the screams of those on top of the bridge but I don’t care. I just keep going until the bridge starts tilting. It comes down with a loud crash, people on it getting consumed as they fall on the overheated area I created.

“OUCH” I say as I realize about the unexpected consequence of my action.

The results are more or less the expected ones, though, as the people that were fleeing down the street are suddenly stopped by the impossible obstacle I created. A few start moving into side streets, which of course, I don’t like either.

Luckily, I can do something about that as well. I bat my long mascara covered eyelashes a couple of times and the world changes to a bluish color. Just for fun, I target a few of the people moving into a side street and lock them into my control. Then, I playfully lift them in the air. Everyone comes to a stop and screams intensify as they see a dozen of their comrades hovering above their heads. I keep them there, to make everyone realize about the futility of trying to get away from me. Then, I get tired and I toss them around like rag dolls. They scream as I do and make everyone else stop on their tracks, now knowing where to go in order to be safe. I take advantage of the momentary stop to pick up a bus with my tractor beam. Hell, I’m getting better at it! I can hold the bus and move it around with much less effort than I did when I just started, a while ago.  I make the bus hover over the heads of terrified citizens, just for fun. They don’t know when and where I’m going to make it land and I guess that by now they’ll have already realized that I don’t care if it’s on top of them. It’s not, for a change. I just toss it into the intersection, blocking it as it gets into one of the side streets.

People turn and try to flee in the opposite direction. Poor little things. I easily stop them by switching modes once more and letting another controlled red beam out, making the façade of the building that is marking the intersection explode. Large chunks of the façade rain down into the intersection and bury a few people. They also block the path for the rest. Just to make sure about it, I switch modes once more and I rearrange the boulders, creating a wall that’s tall enough for anyone of standard height.

People turn and for the first time, they start running backwards, towards me. True, I’m still pretty far away, but this does not mean that I’m harmless. Everyone comes to a stop again when they are greeted by half a dozen vehicles hovering in the air just in front of them.

God! Now I really have to focus. I wonder if I bit on more than I can chew when I decided to scan not one but six cars into my tractor beam. It reminds me that I might be getting better but I still have not trained this new “muscle” of my body enough. I’m stubborn, so I do not let go, though.

People are somewhat hesitant to move under the cars, since I guess they know that I could drop them on their heads easily. I smirk and since they are not coming to the cars, I bring the cars to them. Things start becoming a little easier as my mind, which was originally straining, is getting better at controlling the six vehicles I scanned into my control.

I bring them back past the intersection. Then I move the cars back a little and let them drop one on top of the next, creating a new wall and boxing a sizeable group of people in the space of about a city block.

I’m very encouraged by the results of what I’ve been doing and, why not say it, also incredibly aroused. There are some more people in the previous block. I’m thinking on what to do with them when I decide than rather than box them up I shall bring them to the box. This is going to be my most challenging attempt yet. I take a deep breath, bat my eyelashes and zoom out a little to take a good look at the entire block. Then, I start mentally switching my focus over everyone on the area until every last person is marked dark blue. I wonder how many people I’m attempting to scan. I get the answer almost immediately: one hundred and seventeen. Of course, it’s only fair that once I have the power to move things around with my eyes and my mind, I should have the ability to get a count. I take a deep breath and go on.

An entire block worth of people is lifted in the air at unison. They scream, their bodies suddenly losing control over their movement just because I decided to. It’s amazing. Absolutely amazing. I moan again as I bring my hand to my wet womanhood and decide that I will need to do something about it soon.

I have to concentrate on the people in my hold, though. I try to move them closer together… and I get it. Soon, the entire block of people forms a tighter group, hovering what must be twenty of their feet above the road.

I know I can do anything I want to them and I guess they know it too, since they scream and look as terrified as anyone I’ve seen. I know that facing a woman like me is scary. I’ve seen plenty of people since I got to my new condition. But I realize that uncertainty is even scarier, and this is just what’s happening to the people I’m holding captive. In a way, it’s as if I were a giant puppeteer, messing with the world with my strings.

I’m eager to play some more, I just move the hundred and seventeen people forward and set them right above the city block that I’ve so easily blocked from the distance. Then I let them drop, trying to be more or less gentle, even if it’s hard to be overly conscious about the fragility of the people I was holding.

There you have! I have over two hundred and people trapped and I did not even have to walk over there in order to do it!

Of course, the next thing I want to do is to walk over there and take a good look at them. They are a couple of miles away, so it takes me about a minute to reach them, walking at a casual pace, my feet sinking on the pavement as usual while the waist-high buildings on both sides of the avenue mark a path for me.

The area is mostly deserted, so there are only a few scattered people around. I guess that my size and the speed of my movements must make me unpredictable for the little, since otherwise there would be little explanation for their erratic movements and for the fact that, from time to time, a tiny man or woman ends up right in the spot where my foot is going to land.

“OUT OF THE WAY TINIES!” I say with the voice of someone scolding a little child.

It’s not as if they are not trying, of course, but they are not as successful as they would like to be. Well, it’s going to hurt them more than me, so I’m hardly worried.

I get to the spot where the train de-railed and I see that I ignored it for too long. People have managed to get out of the cars that did not fall into the lava puddle, and the lava itself has solidified. It would have been interesting to play with it, but with no people on it, it is significantly less interesting than the crowd I have trapped from the distance.

I reach the closest wall to the trap I boxed them in and stop, widening my stance and placing both my hands at my hips, looking as commanding as I am sexy. It’s great to see what I have achieved thanks only to my superpowers. Having a closer look makes me excited again and makes me let out a soft moan once more.

Then I realize that I have not really thought what I would do with the people once I reached them. Of course, they could not be more uncomfortable with my presence. I’m eager to mess with them, but how?

Then, the idea comes to me. I giggle, thinking that it’s actually going to be quite a lot of fun.

Keeping my commanding pose, I say:

“LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY”

Some people does as I commanded, but most of them are just looking over their shoulders as they keep running along the box without too much purpose.

“WE ARE GOING TO PLAY A GAME” I announce, but no one seems too excited.

I realize that I will need to incentive them. I have a couple of more destructive ideas when I think that I should not worry too much about people not doing what I want when I can just make them do it. I bat my eyelashes and prepare for my biggest challenge yet.

Ten seconds later, over two hundred people are scanned into my tractor beam and I turn it on, lifting them a couple of feet from the ground and keeping them there. Panic ensues as I keep them there. I’m the only one that is not scared shitless. As a matter of fact, I feel my arousal growing with every second I keep total control over the crowd in the intersection.

I make them turn as I keep them hovering. Now they are all facing my direction. They should have learned how things will work, but I decide to let them know, just in case.

“LOOK GUYS, YOU WILL DO ANYTHING I WANT YOU TO DO. THE BEST OPTION FOR YOU IS TO DO IT WILLINGLY. IF YOU DON’T, I CAN FORCE YOU DO TO IT ANYWAY. AND IF YOU MANAGE TO UPSET ME ENOUGH, I WILL FIRST FORCE YOU TO DO IT AND THEN I WILL DISINTEGRATE YOU. I WILL SET YOU ON THE GROUND NOW. THEN YOU ARE ALL GOING TO PLAY THE GAME”

I had never been so bossy before. Cocky? Sure. But not bossy. I guess that my cockiness has grown with me.

I set them down and gradually let go of my hold over them. I’m happy that they obey. Mostly. Half a dozen people do not seem to be able to follow some simple instructions, so they turn and try to flee. Where? I will never know. I bat my eyelashes again and easily lock on them. Then, in a quick succession, my eyes shot half a dozen short bursts of energy that precisely meet their targets and turn them into ashes, leaving just wisps of smoke in the spots they were at.

As expected, screams intensify. I just force my expression to look more pissed off that I really am and say:

“ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO TRY ANYTHING?” I ask, tapping my foot for added measure

They are terrified of me, and you know what? Works well enough for me.

“NOW, ARE YOU GOING TO DO ANYTHING I TELL YOU TO DO?” I ask them

I see some nods.

“GOOD, BECAUSE ACTUALLY, THIS IS WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT. IT’S CALLED, VICKY SAYS” I tell them

Then, I say “VICKI SAYS: TURN TO THE RIGHT”

Only about half of the people on the block seem to understand what I want them to do and actually turn to the right. God, this is going to be harder than I expected. I get myself ready and in a few seconds vaporize the half that did not comply, being careful to let go controlled enough beams of energy as not to damage those that got the movement right.

Sure enough, I’ve managed to make them pee all over themselves, at least.

“VICKI SAYS: TURN TO THE LEFT” I say, without warning

Everyone knows what the game is about now. My instruction was pretty simple, so everyone turns and I do not have to turn anyone else to ashes.

“TAKE A STEP TO THE FRONT” I say

A little less than half actually move to the front. I disintegrate them in a succession of well-aimed beams and giggle.

“I DID NOT SAY VICKI SAYS” I mock

I see a few looks that are not actually of terror. They are looks of anger. Of course, they realize that I’m playing with them and that my games are fatal. But it’s not as if they will be able to do anything about it, so I hardly care.

“VICKI SAYS… TAKE A STEP TO THE BACK”

Everyone gets it right.

“VICKI SAYS… TURN THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY DEGREES”

We used to do this one in physical education. Invariably, a few people just turned backwards, not completing the entire turn. The same happens with the crowd trapped in the block below, or at least to what remains of it. I shrug as I scan those that did not know how to interpret a turn and punish them for their ignorance.

A couple of minutes and I am down to a couple dozen people. God, these games are really fast. I crouch, set my hand on the ground, right into the box, and say:

“VICKI SAYS: CLIMB INTO MY HAND”

People are hesitant, but after what I’ve been doing to their colleagues every time they haven’t followed my instructions, they are conditioned enough to know that they need to obey my command. I see them looking at each other and then rushing to my flat palm, conscious that not all of them are going to fit on it.

They fight for it, and I giggle when I see someone punching someone else really hard in order to grab a spot. I don’t do anything, I just keep my hand flat and start feeling little feet climbing into it, and soon little hands as well as the people is forced to get on all fours.

I wait until my palm is full enough and then lift it from the ground, with eight or ten people on it. Then, I eye the ones that did not make it. They are terrified, even more so when I smirk at them.

I bat my eyelashes and they expect the worst. Only I just look into the side street and use my tractor beam vision to lift the bus that was blocking it and toss it around some more, freeing the path.

“YOU ARE FREE TO GO”

Most start moving towards the path I just opened for them. A couple keep looking at me, questioning.

“YOU PLAYED WELL” I just say, standing up and ignoring them

I bring my hand under my face and open it, to find a mass of humanity on it. Being able to hold so many lives in one hand definitely feels great. I’m so excited at what I have been achieving over the last few minutes that it’s hard to feel higher than I am, though.

They start turning in my palm, looking at my smiling face. Then I say:

“VICKI SAYS… FUCK ME!”

Their expressions change and I love it, but I cannot hold any longer. I hornier than an entire convention of nymphomaniacs. I use my free hand to pull my bikini bottom away and I drop the contents of my hand inside. They are instantly soaked in my juices. I bring my fingers to the outer part of the bikini and feel the forms of the people I so carelessly tossed in there. One by one, being rather careful, I guide them to my swollen lips and slide them in.

I let out a loud moan. My loudest yet. I’m getting close to climax, and I have to say that the physical stimulation is probably less relevant than the psychical one this time. True, I can feel them in my sweet spot, but what truly gets me off is knowing that I have a bunch of full grown people inside me, moving around the most sacred corner of my anatomy.

The fireworks come and I let out another loud moan, even louder than the previous one. I tighten my vaginal muscles and feel some cracks, but that hardly matters anymore. Letting myself drop to my butt first and then to my back, I start panting as I keep moaning. Then, I doze off.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!