- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here you have another chapter of Vicki's story after her return to being an all-powerful giantess!

 

 

 

New old girl in town

 

It’s been already a while since I grew out of the coffee shop, but up to some point, it feels as if my journey in Kinston is about to start. The hot guy I met at the line at Roasted and Vivian have been entertaining, but up to some point they have been distracting me from the real news: I’m giant again! And I’m in the mood to play!

There’s not too much around me. In part, this is because I have given the people enough time to get out of my way. But it’s also true that a few of the thousands that were closer are either under the rubble of a couple of buildings or have become a smear in one of my cute footprints.

The trek to the Grand National Bank building has driven me somewhat away from Downtown, but now that I’m back in the mood to play the giantess in the city, I guess I should be returning to the city center and… well… introduce myself to the people. With that in mind, I fit my gorgeous bikini top back at my chest, I tease my hair and I begin strutting down the avenue, enjoying a few calm steps of quiet trek.

Having reached this point, I think it’s a good moment to share a reflection I’ve made. This is my third day as a giantess. For you, there has been an impasse of thirteen months since the first time I showed up and today, but remember that for me this has been barely a couple of weeks. And yes, I’m still not happy about having been frozen.

This third day is somewhat different from the first two, though. Back when I first grow… well, things were a bit rushed. One moment I learn that I can become a giant like my sister, the next I’m testing my supergirl powers and before I know… well, I’m ten miles tall and bringing down half of the country.

It’s not as if I regret anything of what I did… well, maybe with the exception of growing into the stratosphere and suffocating because of lack of oxygen. But I think it’s fair to say that my behavior was pretty much in character. I’ve always been impulsive when it comes to sex, drugs, alcohol or just anything else that gives me a rush.

This time… well, this time I’ve had a couple of weeks to research a bit on the consequences of my actions from the point of view of you tinies. And some time to reflect on what I’d do if I finally took the step and got myself giant once more.

So, at least now I have some thought guiding my whims.

Let me stop here for a second. I think it’s a good moment to let you know that you should not get too high hopes. Just in case my actions over the last hour have not already spoken by themselves, let me be perfectly clear: my main mission in life is still having fun. And there is nothing that amuses me more than making life impossible for you.

You should interpret the train of thought I was referring to more as a self-reflection on the pace at which I should be finishing you and your stuff. I have to acknowledge I was a bit too forceful in my first stint as a goddess, and it’s not as if I want to rule over a wasteland at the end of it all.

This, combined with the realization that every size has its unique source of fun, has made me more determined to explore a scale where you die merely in the thousands, and not so much in the tens of millions.

My ruminations have kept me busy as I crossed the deserted part of the city. The buildings are getting taller as I’m arriving in Downtown, a few already towering over me. The other noticeable consequence of my arrival is that the streets are not empty anymore. It’s not as if I have a thick crowd, but there are quite a few people and cars.

For a while, I make it a game to finish a single individual with each step. Just for your information, it’s easier said than done. Even at this manageable building-size, my feet are large enough to crush a couple dozen people if they get packed enough, so singling one out requires some finesse. Luckily, I have it.

This entertains me for a while. Until the distant chants get to my ears, that is.

Intrigued, I stop paying attention at what I’m trampling, and I make way down the door, smashing cars and people alike as the uproar from the distant crowd gets louder and louder. I stop when I reach the corner of Swanson and Main, the Netsoft building masking my arrival.

I have been in Kinston long enough to know what lies around the corner. Central Square is the largest open area in the city, and a favorite stop for massive demonstrations. I seem to just have hit one!

Smiling, I take deep breath and focus on the chants.

“…New leadership! Less corruption!”

Suppressing a laughter, I take the next step and turn the corner, facing the massive crowd. Holy shit! I don’t know what the Mayor has done, but he has pissed off a substantial number of his constituents!

A vast and thick crowd fills the square, facing a large platform where a number of activists are taking turns at the podium. Needless to say, the protest has caught the attention of the media. There are countless news vans parked on the perimeter of the crowd, and several cameramen are trying not to miss a detail of what is going on at the dais. Or, to be more precise, they were trying. Now, suddenly, everything has changed.

Of course, it’s all because of little old me… Suddenly, fifty-thousand pairs of eyes and two-dozen cameras are trained on me, and a collective gasp replaces the protests that were filling the area just a couple of seconds ago.

Smiling, I address them:

“NEW LEADERSHIP? HEY! I THINK MIGHT JUST BE THE ANSWER TO YOUR PRAYERS!”

Quite predictably, the crowd stampedes, trying to get as far away from me as possible. It’s not as if they have that many options. I’m standing at the south corner, and the dais is blocking the northern exit. So, soon enough, the mob divides into two groups: those trying to flee to the east and those betting their lives in an escape attempt to their west.

The fact that it’s predictable does not mean that I have to like it, though. Luckily, I have more resources at my disposal than a simple giantess who might have been forced to just trample people until they changed their minds.

Letting the energy mass behind my eyes for a few seconds, I aim at a spot in the road that leaves Central Square to the east and let two powerful beams rips from my pupils. Twin lasers, each worth a few dozen megawatts, hit the asphalt ahead of the mob and melt it instantaneously into volcanic lava. Of course, this has the effect of stopping everyone on their tracks. I keep it going until the trench I’ve dug is wide and deep enough to discourage even the bravest among the protesters. And then, I just repeat the operation on the western exit.

Now that they are effectively trapped, the screams intensify, much like those of a cornered animal. It’s not as if the crowd is remaining motionless either. It’s just that their erratic movements are not getting them anywhere.

“AREN’T YOU INTERESTED TO LISTENING TO MY AGENDA?” I say, feigning a disappointed tone.

Without warning, I raise my right foot as high as my knee. A few see what’s coming. It’s not as if they can do anything about it. My stomp shakes my surroundings like a category seven earthquake, sending everyone off their feet and cracking the façades of some of the buildings around me.

“I’M GLAD THAT I FINALLY HAVE YOUR ATTENTION,” I tease at the severely battered crowd.

And then, I go on:

“I DON’T THINK I NEED AN INTRODUCTION, BUT SINCE IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU SAW ME, LET ME REFRESH YOUR MIND A BIT. MY NAME IS VICTORIA O’NEAL, I’M TWENTY-TWO AND WELL… I’M A GIANT GIRL WITH SUPERPOWERS. I’VE HEARD THAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR NEW LEADERSHIP, SO I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD STEP UP AS A CANDIDATE BASED ON THE FACT THAT… WELL, I’M A GIANT GIRL WITH SUPERPOWERS!”

It’s easy enough to tell that they do not like the situation one bit. It amuses me. And of course, it doesn’t concern me at all, since it’s not as if anyone can do shit about what will happen anyway.

“SO, I’M NOT YOUR USUAL POLITICIAN, SO LET ME BE VERY STRAIGHTFORWARD WITH MY INTENTIONS. YOU WANT THE MAYOR OUT, SO I’LL REMOVE HIM FOR YOU. ALL I DEMAND IN RETURN IS FOR THIS CITY TO WORSHIP BE AS ITS GODDESS. CAN YOU DO THAT FOR ME?”

The answer to my request is… well, underwhelming. To be honest, I was not expecting an explosion of enthusiasm, but this does not mean that I have to like it.

Without warning, I squat and reach out for the crowd. For all their attempts at getting away from me, there are still enough tiny fuckers easily within my reach. Cupping my left hand upwards, I use it as an excavator and scoop what must be a dozen tiny, wriggling and screaming bodies. Time to get back on my feet!

I have a bit of everything on my palm. I guess it was to be expected. A blonde that’s not bad looking at all quickly catches my attention. Plucking her from the group with two fingers, I raise her to my lips and then, without warning, I suck her in with a very noticeable slurping sound. The bulge in my throat leaves no doubts to anyone about what has just happened as the woman reaches my stomach and activates it.

There is a moment of eerie silence, fifty thousand people having shut up at once. I smile evilly at them and pluck three more people in my fingers, opening my mouth to toss them inside and chew before bringing them down the hatch. The remaining eight follow a similar fate as the crowd erupts in its most freaked out scream yet.

“SORRY, I DIDN’T HAVE BREAKFAST!” I say cheerfully. “AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY! IT’S THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY!”

I let them scream for some time while I enjoy their pathetic attempts at escaping, running around without any purpose. I get tired after some time, so I just clear my voice and say:

“OK, NOW WOULD BE A VERY GOOD TIME FOR YOU TO KNEEL BEFORE ME AND… YOU KNOW, WORSHIP ME A LITTLE!”

It’s clear that they are not eager to do what I’ve just asked.

“UNLESS YOU WOULD PREFER ME TO HAVE AN EARLY LUNCH, THAT IS!”

Little by little, they seem to understand what I expect. And then, suddenly, it happens. Maybe because they are the ones feeling the threat of being eaten more real, it starts by the groups closer to my cute feet. First a dozen, then a hundred and a bit later a thousand people drop to their knees and look up at me with a mix of fear and awe. As if on cue, the rest of the square follows like dominoes, the visual effect making it look as if it had been rehearsed. And there I have it: fifty thousand people are suddenly bowing at me, adoring me like their goddess. Exhilarated, I let myself go and bellow:

“ALL HAIL VICKI, GODDESS OF SEXINESS AND SUPREME POWER!”

They don’t reply in unison, but it was hardly to be expected. I decide to accept the murmur they produce as a good enough answer.

“NOW, YOU’LL BE WONDERING WHAT THE DEAL IS ABOUT. IT’S SIMPLE, REALLY. I HAVE A PRETTY CLASSIC APPROACH AT BEING A GODDESS. I AM ALL POWERFUL, SO I EXPECT THAT YOU’LL DO AS I COMMAND AND THAT I’LL DO AS I PLEASE.”

I was not expecting to rule out of my subjects’ love, so their kind of appalled reaction does not bother me too much. In any case, I decide to try and cheer them up a little.

“NOW, LET IT NOT BE SAID THAT YOUR NEW GODDESS IS DEAF TO HER SUBJECTS’ DEMANDS. LET ME LISTEN TO THEM AND, WHO KNOWS? MAYBE I CAN THROW YOU A BONE!”

They do not seem to understand what I’m talking about. It’s kind of normal. And it does not matter. Zooming into the stand at the other end of the square, I focus and get ready to do my magic. I’ve not played this trick for a while, so I make sure to concentrate in order not to make a fool out of myself in front of my new subjects.

The world turns into a bluish hue as my eyes start shining in a bright azure color, causing everyone in the crowd to gasp at the same time. Then, twin beams project from my pupils, hitting the dais on the other end of Central Square a second later. Nothing explodes of is turned into ashes, though. That does not mean that my beams have no effect, but it’s a very different one, much more… delicate.

The eleven people that were lining up to deliver speeches are suddenly engulfed in a blue haze and start moving their arms and legs wildly. None can move from the spot where they were, though. Not until I will them to, which happens a second later.

Fifty thousand souls let out an “Ooohhh” as the eleven activists that were driving the protest are lifted a couple dozen feet off the ground. I’m still taking the rust out of my tractor beam ability, so I do not rush it. Once they are floating in the air and I’m sure that I can keep them there, I focus a bit more and make them rise all the way to my height, making them dizzy in the process. Smiling, I then start dragging them towards me.

I then extend my palm and gently set them on it, giving myself kudos for the finesse. I switch my control vision off and look at the incredibly spooked protest leaders. I stop a moment to enjoy the general feeling coming from the square, though.

“WHICH PART OF GODDESS DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?” I mock.

I focus back on the people on my palm and address them:

“OK, LET ME HEAR YOUR REQUESTS. WHAT WERE YOU ASKING TO THE MAYOR?”

It takes them some time, but after proper incentive, I get a man in a black T-shirt to come back to me:

“We want more democracy!”

I chuckle.

“YEAH, THAT’S NOT GONNA HAPPEN, DUDE,” I reply. “REMEMBER THAT PART WHERE I TOLD YOU I WAS YOUR GODDESS?”

He looks appalled, but he does not dare to reply to me.

A woman then takes the turn:

“We want real equality between men and women!”

It brings a smile to my lips.

“EQUALITY? YOU THINK WAY TOO SMALL!” I say.

She looks at me questioningly.

“I’M A GIRL, AND LET ME TELL YOU, I DON’T BELIEVE IN EQUALITY. I’M WAY BETTER THAN YOU!”

The girl looks dismayed.

“DON’T LOOK SO GLOOMY. I’LL GIVE YOU GIRLS A HAND. BUT NOT TO BE EQUAL. THIS IS MY WORLD NOW, SO LET IT BE A GIRLS’ WORLD!”

I do no think I’ve managed to cheer her up a lot, but I don’t care.

“SO, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PART OF MY STAFF?”

“What?” the girl asks, shocked.

I giggle.

“YOU DON’T REALLY EXPECT I WILL WASTE MY TIME WITH THE DETAILS OF RULING, DO YOU? I NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF THAT STUFF FOR ME. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE MY FIRST COUNCIL MEMBER!”

Without further word, I pluck her from my hand with two fingers and drop her into my bikini bottom. It’s the safest spot for her right now, and it’s not as if she is not familiar with what she’ll find in there, is it?

I continue with my little inquiry and by the end of it I have decided that I will be a sexy, despotic, whimsical, feminist and ecologist goddess. Once I understood that corruption essentially implied using the power for your own benefit I decided that it was stupid to commit to bring it down. God! I’m as corrupted as it gets! And rightfully so, I should add.

I now have three future cabinet members in my womanhood and eight in my palm. I wink at them and say:

“NOW, YOUR IDEAS ARE KIND OF WORTHLESS, BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU CANNOT SERVE A PURPOSE!”

They don’t realize what I’m talking about until I open my mouth wide and drop them inside. After all, I was still a bit hungry!

 

 


 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

For more material on Vicki and my other giantesses and superwomen, please visit: papayoya.deviantart.com