- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After almost 2 years, Vicki is back! I hope you will enjoy her return. I've certainly enjoyed going back to her!

In this chapter I had to write myself out of the corner I had lead the story in the previous one. I hope you will enjoy how Vicki did it (in the only way she really knows to handle issues).

 

 

Couple counseling

 

“SO, THE BANK WHERE YOUR EX WORKS IS THERE. AREN’T YOU HAPPY?” I ask excited.

I look at Viv through the corner of my eye. She is still sitting, weightless, on my shoulder. I don’t know how to interpret her expression.

“What are you going to do to him?” she then asks, hesitant.

“WELL, THE FIRST THING, OF COURSE, WILL BE TO GET HIM OUT OF THE BUILDING. I MEAN, I COULD BRING THE BUILDING DOWN, BUT THIS WOULD HARDLY GIVE HIM THE SORT OF PERSONAL ATTENTION THAT MY FRIEND’S EX DESERVES, DON’T YOU THINK?”

“And once he is out?” she pushes.

“I DON’T KNOW, REALLY. I WILL MAKE MY MIND UP WHEN THE TIME COMES, I GUESS,” I say casually.

“I’m not sure if I want you to kill him,” Vivian then says.

It makes me chuckle.

“VIV, DARLING, YOU ARE LOVELY. BUT I DON’T THINK YOU GET IT, YET. LOOK, I’M AN ALL-POWERFUL GIANT GIRL, AND YOU ARE A TINY PET-FRIEND SITTING ON MY SHOULDER. I’M DOING THIS FOR YOU, BUT I’LL DO IT MY WAY. I WILL GET YOUR EX OUT, I WILL HEAR HIM OUT AND THEN I WILL DECIDE WHAT’S BEST FOR HIM AND FOR YOU.”

Vivian does not look comfortable, but I could not care less.

“NOW, BEING PRACTICAL… I NEED SOME INFORMATION TO KNOW WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR. YOU KNOW… NAME, APPEARANCE, WHERE’S THE BEST SPOT TO SEARCH FOR HIM…”

Vivian hesitates and I tap my foot to let her know that I need the information and I need it now.

“His name is Patrick Hodges. He is thirty-seven, brown haired, brown beard. He works in the last floor of the building,” she finally says.

“LAST FLOOR? YOUR EX IS A BIG FISH, HEH?” I reply impressed.

“He is chief of staff for one of the vice-presidents of the bank,” Vivian finally says.

“COOL,” I simply say.

Vivian is not expecting me to pick her up, so she is not ready. She is also not ready for me setting her on the rooftop of a close by building. She looks at me questioningly.

“OH, I NEED A BIT OF FREEDOM OF MOVEMENTS FOR WHAT I HAVE IN MIND. I’M AFRAID I CANNOT CARRY YOU IN MY SHOULDER!”

I know what you are all thinking. So far I have been trampling people and even crushing cities. But how does someone like me get someone as tiny as Patrick out of a building with hundreds of people. Shouldn’t this be as hard as finding a needle in a haystack?

Well, it would if I did not have the option of threatening the hay into delivering the needle to me!

The Grand National Building is about as tall as I am, which is rather tall, but still not as impressive as some of its cousins downtown. I’m by no means an expert in architecture, but the building does not look too remarkable to me. Boxy and without anything to make it stand out, either the architect or the landlord probably resorted to the shiny golden glass finish to catch the eye.

I strut towards it, smiling when I see the shadows moving frantically behind the mirrored windows. My smile widens when I realize that the Grand National will have an additional upside. With its size and shiny gaudiness, the building turns out to be a perfect full-size mirror!

I stop and admire my reflection, letting out a mild moan as I inspect every inch of my perfection. God, I’m sexy! I mean, I was already gorgeous as hell before all this Goddess business, but the backdrop of the city I’m towering over adds to my overall sensuality. Smiling, I run my hands along my picture-perfect figure and mash my oversized tits together, pouting as I do. I chuckle when the pattern of shadows running behind the windows changes.

“ARE YOU MORE AFRAID THAN HORNY? OR IS IT THE OTHER WAY AROUND?” I tease.

Slowly, my fingers reach behind my neck and start undoing the knot that keeps my designer black bikini-top in place. An instant later, the largest and more sublime breasts the world has ever seen are out of their skimpy cover, pointing rudely at the building and my audience.

I do not give anyone any warning before I push my chest out and take the two steps that separate me from the Grand National. Like reckless wrecking balls, my tits lead the charge, easily breaking through glass, steel and concrete as my chest digs into the building somewhere around its twentieth floor. This is hardly the most impressive thing I’ve done as a giant. It is hardly the most impressive thing I’ve done with my tits either. But damn, it feels good!

I moan in pleasure as I feel all sorts of stuff crushing and breaking under the most sensitive skin in my titanic body, the idea that people are getting crushed under my boobs simply exhilarating. I leave hundreds of tons of sexiness rest on the slowly crumbling structure for a few seconds, reveling on the sensation. And then, finally, I remove myself from the building and chortle when I see the twin gaping holes that I’ve carved on the façade.

Excited, I stoop to admire the results of my handiwork, giggling at the sight of the aftermath. In a word, it looks like a warzone. Dozens of bodies litter the area around my entry point, mostly moaning in pain, even if a few are beyond that. Around them, walls are down, furniture is all but splinters and the steel carcass of the building is showing.

“KNOCK, KNOCK!” I mock, but all I get are anguished yells in response.

“I ALWAYS KNEW I HAD KILLER TITS,” I add, teasing.

Those that are still in good enough shape to stand on their own look at me with a mix of hate and fear. The fear part works well enough for me. As for the hate… I guess I can understand it. I don’t have to like it though. Everyone knows what will happen when I push my lips out and point them at the survivors. Unfortunately for them, no one can do shit about it.

I don’t even stretch myself as I blow a steady kiss into the building, sending anything that’s not firmly attached to the ground flying around. This includes survivors and debris too. As you’ll have guessed, by the end of my puff there is still debris. I would not bet too much for the survivors, though!

With nothing more of interest in the floors I ripped open with my boobs, I stand back up and look at the relatively unscratched top floors of the building again. For all the fun I had, I guess it’s time to get back to business. To the business of having fun in a different way, of course!

After all, all I wanted was to get everyone’s attention. I think it’s fair to say that I did, so it’s time to get to the next stage of my plan. And yes, before I go on, I admit that as far as plans go, it’s not brilliant. But you know what? It’s one of the advantages of being an all-powerful goddess. You don’t need to stretch your mind much to get what you want.

“OK, LISTEN UP!” I say, knowing that everyone inside the building is listening to what I have to say. “I HAVE HALF A MIND TO TITTY PUNCH THIS BUILDING INTO A HEAP OF RUBBLE,” I start saying. I can hear some commotion coming from within the building. “AND YOU KNOW, MAYBE I SHOULD JUST LET GO AND DO IT. BUT SINCE I’M FEELING MAGNANIMOUS, I’M GIVING YOU ONE OPTION. DELIVER PATRICK HODGES TO ME IN THE ROOF IN LESS THAN SIXTY SECONDS AND I WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE! I MEAN, THE ONES OF YOU THAT ARE STILL ALIVE!”

I cannot see much of what is going on through the mirrored windows, but the reaction inside the building has been roaring. I smile, knowing that they are undoubtedly rushing to do my bidding. I still tease them a bit while they work on it, though.

“TIC, TAC, TIC, TAC…”

I have not been keeping a count, but I don’t think they have come even close to exhausting their minute by the time a group of people show up through the roof’s access door, apparently struggling to push someone into the opening.

I twitch my nose, realizing that when I asked them to deliver Vivian’s ex in the roof I was being pretty logical but not very convenient. After all, the top of my head is barely clearing it. Well, luckily, this is not going to slow a woman like me down too much. Focusing just a bit, I unleash a wave of growth and enjoy the ripples of pleasure along my body as I add some fifty feet to my height, bringing the roof level with the top of my breasts. For some reason, this scares the dozen or so people on it even more. As if they had not known about what I was able to do before!

I observe the group, waiting for them to deliver Patrick and get out. It is not as simple as I thought it would be. Even if there must be a dozen of them trying to push a single man into the middle of the rooftop, they are struggling to achieve it. God! Can they really be so puny?

Getting tired, I reach out with my right hand and scoop the entire group into it. Taking a step back, I open my palm and inspect the catch. I smile at the terrified mass of humanity on it, but do not waste too much time bragging and focus on finding the man I’m after. Unfortunately, there are at least two guys that fit Viv’s description.

“OK, WHICH ONE OF YOU IS PATRICK?” I ask.

I only get screaming back.

“YOU GUYS WERE DOING SO GOOD,” I say with a dismissive tone. “I WOULD HATE TO HAVE TO DROP YOU ALL JUST BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT PINPOINT AT THE REAL PATRICK.”

A dozen fingers are immediately pointing at a very red-faced man with a brown beard. I waste no time plucking him from my palm with my free fingers.

Now, I think you don’t realize the challenge I face in the precise next instant. Every cell in my body is urging me to just toss the other eleven men away. Or, to be fair, to do something even worse to them. It’s the fun thing to do. And to be completely frank, it also has become the natural thing to do. I’m an all-powerful playful giant woman. Up to some point, my fun is measured by the number of corpses I leave on the way.

And still… they have helped me. And, in some convoluted way, I kind of promised them that I would leave them alone if they did. Should I stay true to my word? It’s not as if I was the most honorable girl in the world before growing… so now that no one can do shit about anything I do, this should be the least of my concerns.

So, I even surprise myself when I reach back to the roof with my crowd-holding hand and empty its contents on it. The looks I get from my captives tell me that they had not betted to strongly for my virtue either.

“SURPRISED?” I ask with a wink.

I do not get any reply. They are way too busy trying to get back into the building.

With the lucky crowd now gone, I can focus all my attention to the tiny man dangling from my fingers. I offer him the best of my smiles as I bring him in front of my eyes and observe his puny figure.

“I GUESS YOU MAKE A GOOD MATCH FOR VIV,” I say. I mean it. The man is tiny, but even in his diminutiveness I can see that he is good looking in a modern executive kind of way. In other words, I would have had no issues to fuck him in my old days of being … well, just a regular super-hot glamour model.

“Please… let me go…” the man says, but not too convincingly. I’ve held enough people by now to notice these little differences.

“DUDE, DID YOU NOTICE JUST HOW MUCH TROUBLE I WENT THROUGH JUST TO GET YOU OUT OF THE BUILDING?”

His eyes widen as he looks back at me. I realize that he does not yet understand why I seem to have developed such a fondness for him, out of the millions of people that live in this city. I guess it’s time to let him know.

“I GOT TO KNOW YOUR EX, VIVIAN. I KIND OF LIKE HER. SHE TOLD ME ABOUT YOU,” I say in a knowing tone.

I can immediately see the change in his expression.

“Whatever she told you, It’s not true!” he tries, but it’s a halfhearted attempt.

“WELL, LET’S SEE WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY!” I say cheerfully as I bring Patrick back to the roof where I left Vivian.

And then, when I arrive there, Vivian is nowhere to be seen. I frown and narrow my eyes as I look around the roof, but it’s soon obvious that she is not there. I mean, it’s not as if anyone could have hidden from me in such an open spot.

Boy, I’m furious! See what happens? You treat one of the tinies with some consideration and they cheat on you the first chance they get.  

“WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, VIVIAN?” I let out in my most unfriendly tone.

The answer comes from my fingers.

“Are… are you sure you left her here?” Patrick says.

What the fuck?

“I’M A FUCKING PRO AT BEING A GIANT!” I snap. “I CAN MAKE OUT A FUCKING ROOF FROM ANOTHER!”

“Where… where did she go?” Patrick asks.

“YOU KNOW WHAT? I BET THAT NOT FAR,” I say.

Without warning, I draw my leg and then kick the building with all the rage I feel at having been played. My foot breaks easily through steel and concrete, digging deep into the structure and weakening it beyond remedy. By the time my foot is moving back, the building is already crumbling on itself.

“Oooohhh,” the man yells.

“I GUESS IT SERVES ME WELL FOR HAVING GROWN TO SOFT!” I complain out loud. Judging from the way Patrick is looking at me, he does not seem to agree with my assessment on my softness. I guess this is kind of influenced by the fact that I just brought an entire building down on a whim. But it’s not as if I give a fuck about what he thinks!

The man is speechless. Frowning, I address him:

“WELL, YOU CANNOT DISAPPOINT ME IF I DON’T GIVE YOU THE CHANCE, CAN YOU?”

“Please, don’t kill me!” the man comes back. He is terrified.

“YOU CAN LIVE… AS LONG AS YOU KEEP ME HAPPY,” I say. The man shoots a questioning look at me. I smirk and say: “TAKE A DEEP BREATH!”

I use my free hand to pull my bikini bottom while I guide my tiny captive into my cavernous sweet spot. Why should I waste such a perfectly fit man? And a good looking one, for what matters.

His effect is feeble but still noticeable, and it helps to improve my mood. Finally free of commitments, it’s time to decide what the fuck I want to do now that I’m back.

 

Chapter End Notes:

For more material on Vicki and more stories from me, please visit my DeviantArt profile: papayoya.deviantart.com