- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Chat

 

“I could have stayed in the hospital too” Vivian says. She sounds anything but relieved that I’ve picked her back.

“YOU ARE NOT HURT, AS FAR AS I KNOW” I reply cheerfully as I turn and start walking down the street. The crowd has used the time I stopped at the hospital to clear the avenue a bit, so I’m stepping on less people. Still, my walk is far from victim-free. I’m way too big for that now.

“What do you want from me?” Vivian asks. “Another lover?” she asks, sounding afraid.

“I DON’T WANT A LOVER, I JUST NEED A FRIEND…” I sing, following the tunes of the old Texas song.

Vivian stays silent for a short while, then says:

“If I’m your friend, then let me go!”

“WELL, YEAH… I’M STILL WAY BIGGER THAN YOU, SO THAT’S NOT GONNA HAPPEN” I reply tongue in cheek.

There is silence for a few more steps, besides the soft thuds from my steps in the road below. I love how the world shakes around me as I move       and with the road now reasonably free of people I can focus more on stuff like this.

“What do you want from me?” Vivian finally asks.

“RIGHT NOW, I ONLY NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO FIND YOUR EX” I reply.

“Why?” Vivian asks.

“I’M GONNA FIND HIM FOR YA” I simply say.

“Why?” she asks, surprised.

“BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT FRIENDS DO!” I reply cheerfully.

“What will you do to him?” she asks, but I don’t feel concern in her voice.

“WE’LL THINK ABOUT THAT WHEN WE GET THERE, SHALL WE?”

I keep advancing, looking down to see my cute feet break through asphalt and crush the occasional abandoned car. I had almost forgotten how delicious it is to feel the things of the regular-sized world crumble with such ease under my soft soles. Being a giant offers many sensorial perks, and this is one of the ones I enjoy the most.

It’s almost three blocks later, when Vivian’s mousy voice comes back:

“He works at the Grand National Bank”

I cannot prevent but smiling.

“DOWNTOWN?” I ask.

I see her nodding through the corner of my eye.

Well, it won’t take too much of a detour, which is great. I’m having fun with Vivian, and she’s offering a great start of this new day as a giant, but it’s not as if I’m planning to spend the rest of my godly life with her.

“SO, WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?” I ask as I keep advancing down the avenue. I’ll make a left in Pearson, in about five blocks and this should take me to my target downtown.

“He cheated me with my best friend” she replies almost immediately.

“ISN’T THAT A CLASSIC? SHE MUST HAVE BEEN QUITE HOT, LOOKING AT WHAT HE HAD” I comment casually. I can sense that she does not like it, but I could not care less. “DON’T WORRY, WE’LL FIND A WAY TO LET HIM KNOW THAT HE IS A PIG”

The conversation has led me to Pearson, closer to downtown, my current objective and my future fun. No sooner than I place my cute feet in the intersection, I’m greeted by something I was not expecting.

I guess that from the cops’ perspective the blockade must be quite impressive since I can count at least three dozen cars and they are taking a couple of blocks of the avenue. Of course, things look quite different from up here. It’s hard for the regular world to be impressive anymore. It can certainly be annoying, though.

 I stop in my tracks and observe the lawmen gathering ahead of me. My lips are curled downwards, showing my irritation. Without further word, I reach for my shoulder and pluck Vivian.

“I’M GONNA HAVE TO PUT OUR CHAT ON HOLD. THERE IS SOMETHING I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF” I say.

She looks at me inquisitively.

“DON’T WORRY, IT WON’T TAKE ME LONG.”

With that, I set Vivian in the roof of the tallest structure in the area, an office building that reaches a bit under my shoulders. Fixing a stare in her diminutive form, I address her with a smile:

“I’M AFRAID YOU ARE NOT AS INVULNERABLE AS I AM, SO YOU’LL BE SAFER HERE. DON’T GET ANY IDEAS, THOUGH. YOU ARE NOT INVULNERABLE TO CRUMBLINB BUILDINGS OR GIANT FEET EITHER”

She does not look comfortable as I leave there and turn to face the blockade. I take a step to the front just to make everyone a bit more nervous and widen my stance, placing my hands in my hips in a commanding pose.

“YOU ARE IN MY WAY, TINIES” I tell them with a smile. “I THOUGHT I’D GIVE YOU THE CHANCE TO CLEAR THE ROAD BEFORE I GET GOING”

The answer comes from a cop in uniform in the front of the blockade. He is holding a megaphone.

“Miss O’Neal, we cannot let you proceed down the road or roam around our city. You are commanded to desist of your attitude and sit down in this intersection to wait for further instructions!”

“OH, ARE YOU COPS?” I ask cutely. “YOU’LL HAVE TO FORGIVE ME, BUT FROM UP HERE YOU LOOK AS THREATENING AS JUST EVERYONE ELSE I’VE MET SO FAR. THAT IS, NOT VERY,” I say.

“Miss O’Neal, if you don’t follow our instructions we are authorized to use force!”

God, it’s always the same old. Two days and a bit of the third as a giant and I could already cite every quote on the cops’ playbook when it comes to dealing with me. I would have thought that after what I did the last time and having had more than a year to prepare they would have come up with something more original.

“YEAH, I’M SURE YOU ARE. IT’S NOT AS IF I CARE TOO MUCH, THOUGH, HONESTLY. LOOK GUYS, I DON’T WANT TO BE TOO HARD ON YOU, BUT SOMEONE NEEDS TO BRING UP THE ELEPHANT ON THE ROOM… YOU GUYS ARE PUNY!”

“Miss O’Neal, these are powerful weapons…” the lead cop starts saying.

I never was a very patient girl and, quite honestly, the fact that it’s cops makes things even more irritating. I was planning to play a bit with them, but so much chatter is already getting on my nerves, so I decide to get things started myself.

I let some pressure build behind my eyes, but not too much. Then, I just release it as I precisely face the front section of the blockade, my eyes set exactly on the car by the policeman in charge.

The powerful heat wave lasts less than a second, but being as big as I am, it lights my surroundings in a reddish hue, making it all more spectacular. It reaches the car I was aiming a fraction of a second later, making it explode spectacularly and engulfing some of the officers around it in flames, including the pesky one that had been taking to me.

“LIKE… THIS POWERFUL?” I ask, tongue in cheek.

I’ve held back quite a lot, so my laser beams, while amazing have not been too devastating. It was all part of the plan, of course. I don’t want to exhaust the cops too soon. As you’ll have guessed, I’m quite an impulsive girl, so my plans did not reach much further than my growth. I’m basically going with the flow since I broke through the coffee shop’s roof. In essence, I’m letting the city present me with opportunities for fun, and a police blockade is too good an opportunity just to deal with it in a rush.

The cops need a few seconds to react to my initial attack, since I guess that seeing a gorgeous giant bikini girl shooting laser beams through her eyes must be quite shocking. They finally manage to pull their shit together, though, and when they do the barrage comes soon enough.

I don’t move. I don’t even flinch, as I let hundreds and hundreds of bullets hit me and harmlessly bounce off my flawless skin. I get hit in my thighs, stomach, chest and face, the hailstorm of ammunition feeling like little more than a soft rain.

Of course, the results of the cops’ feeble attempts were to be expected. For God’s sake, I’ve survived nukes, and a few bullets are nothing compared to that. But they just feel great. I guess that after being out for a year, I needed to feel my utter superiority over the tinies. A warmth and wetness in my bikini bottom and a pair of visibly swollen nipples pushing the fabric of my bikini top confirm as much.

I have to admit that Kinston’s Police Department is persistent. The barrage lasts for over ten minutes, a period of time that I enjoy thoroughly. At some point I started to massage my hourglass figure, almost as if applying suntan lotion, both to pleasure myself a bit but also to let the cops know just how effective their attempts are.

They finally seem to get it, and the shooting starts decaying, until the last shot is heard and the avenue gets strangely silent all of the sudden.

I’m back in a commanding position, arms akimbo, as I observe the reactions in the blockade with curiosity. I love feeling the frustration in their ranks, even if part of me is still pissed off. It’s a strange feeling. What bothers me is not that they attacked me, since I enjoyed it quite a lot. But the idea that they thought they could attack me is kind of offensive.

I don’t address them until a full minute later.

“IS THIS REALLY ALL YOU GUYS GOT?” I ask, mocking. “YOU KNOW, I FEEL EVEN A LITTLE INSULTED!”

I’m not expecting any reply. I don’t get any. It’s time to take the lead, and I realize that I don’t know what to do. I mean, it’s not as if I do not have any options. There are at least a dozen ideas coming to my mind on how to deal with the policemen.

Then, an absurd idea comes to mind. I’m about to discard it when I think twice. My lips curl.

“OK” I say. “IF THAT WAS REALLY ALL YOU GOT, THEN YOU CAN GO!”

The fear and frustration amongst the cops instantly turns into surprise. I giggle as I let it spread for a couple more seconds. I then continue in a girlish tone.

“I MEAN, I KNOW LAST TIME I WAS AROUND I WAS A BIT VINDICTIVE, BUT I’VE GROWN UP SINCE THEN, AND NOT ONLY IN SIZE. I MEAN, I COULD WIPE YOU OUT EASILY FOR HAVING ATTACKED ME, BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT I’M ABOVE IT. IT’S NOT AS IF YOU COULD EVEN PUT A BLEMISH IN MY SKIN!” I let out as I chuckle.

Frustration is starting to come back. It fuels me to continue.

“SO, WHY SHOULD I TREAT YOU DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER PUNY PEOPLE THAT ARE HELPLESS AGAINST ME? IT WOULD BE UNFAIR, WOULDN’T IT?” I ask. Then, I add: “SO, I’M A GROWN-UP GIRL NOW. TEMPER TANTRUMS ARE OVER. FROM NOW ON, IT’S ONLY GAMES!”

I backhand the building to my right as I say that, easily bringing its top third down. No one was expecting it, so it causes quite a lot of commotion.

“TOO BAD YOU COULD DO NOTHING ABOUT IT, ISN’T IT?” I say, mocking.

Surprise and frustration are now leaving some room for anger, but I could not care less.

“NOW, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!” I say as I fix a stare on them.

The smartest ones follow my orders. They are not many.

“YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT GIANT GIRLS? THEY HAVE TO GET EVERYTHING DONE BY THEMSELVES!”

I push my lips out as I finish saying that. Everyone knows what’s coming, but it’s not as if anyone can do anything about it. I end up surprising the world once more when I blow a soft breeze rather than unleashing the hurricane everyone knows I’m capable of, though.

My self-generated weather reaches the cops soon enough. It’s only strong enough to ruffle their hair, at first, which is exactly what I was looking for. A few more cops start turning and fleeing, taking advantage of the tailwinds, this time quite literally. I see that I still need to nudge most of the rest, so I start to increase the intensity gradually, still taking care of not being as violent as I know I can be.

I set the power-level to the point where cops start rolling down the street but are not instantly made airborne. I think that’s a fair enough compromise. Squad cars are also starting to roll in different directions, but they are not fast enough to run over their former drivers.

And I just keep it like this for a while, pushing the former blockade a few blocks down. By the time I cut my never-ending stream down the cops are far away enough, barely bruised physically but undoubtedly hurt in their prides.

I look over my shoulder to see Vivian following the entire scene with her mouth wide open, still in the roof where I had left her.

I’m feeling lazy, so rather than walking back to pick her up, I just turn my tractor beam vision on, the blue beams soon engulfing her diminutive body. I had not used this one for a while, but it comes back naturally, just like riding a bike. Vivian screams all the way to my waiting palm. She receives the warmest smile when I set her there.

“I… I don’t understand” she babbles.

“WELL, THAT’S BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT EVEN THE SIZE OF MY PINKIE FINGER” I reply cheerfully before setting her back on my shoulder.

 

Chapter End Notes:

For more information about Vicky, pics of her and audiobook files of her story, please visit: https://www.deviantart.com/papayoya