- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Back

 

Hi! I’m back! Have you missed me?

I know most of you really hoped that I was gone for good but that at the same time, you always knew that I would be back some day. Don’t deny it! I’ve been listening around these last few days and I know it’s true.

You guys were right to be a bit paranoid. After all, it was not as if the Government could produce a corpse or a reasonable explanation for the sudden disappearance of the 100-mile girl that wrecked half the country in a bit more than a morning. And, even if two-thirds of the death toll can be attributed to yours truly falling on her ass from the stratosphere, you’ll also have to acknowledge that the other third was just as spectacular, if not more. After all, it’s not every day that you find a gorgeous girl with super-powers that can grow at will. There has been only one other instance and, unfortunately, Eileen confirmed to me that she was over that. But I’m derailing… I’ll come back to this in a while.

Since the Government has kept you in the dark, you’ll probably be wondering where I’ve been these last thirteen months. Let me fill you in.

So, after you guys nuked me, I got really pissed off and grew as much as I could. Flattening a few cities in single steps and ripping Manhattan from the face of the Earth felt amazing… until, well, I realized that I need to breathe too. I’m not sure how many of you know it, but there is no air a hundred miles up. I did not know it, and I paid the price. About a hundred million of you paid it too when I caused the largest earthquake in Earth’s history, but that is far less important.

I have to admit that looking back at what happened makes me blush a bit. But anyway, back to the facts. From what I’ve been able to gather, I shrunk back to normal right after losing my consciousness and falling. My ass-fall had razed hundreds of miles around me, so there was no one to find me right away. But eventually, the Government did. And they got me into some sort of research facility where they were already keeping Eileen.

I won’t bore you with the details, but in essence, they kept me frozen for a bit more than a year, running tests on me to see if they could replicate my amazingness. I guess they thought they would have all the time in the world… which shows just how stupid eggheads are. Thinking that freezing me would stop me forever!

I don’t remember exactly when I got my awareness back, but all I had to do was make myself grow a bit inside the tank to break out of it. And then, I repaid the eggheads in kind! Their ice statues were still looking cute by the time I left. And believe me, they are not breaking out of them.

Of course, the smart course of action would have been to ask them where I was before freezing them, but I could just not hold back. So, I had to get out of the lab and explore a little. The ceilings were not too high, which did not allow me to make myself too much taller than twelve feet or so. Luckily, being able to resort to super-strength, super-breath and laser vision was more than sufficient to make my way through the security teams and to ask a person or two for directions.

Learning about Eileen really excited me, so I wasted no time heading in the direction of her own lab, where she was held in a tank much like the one I had been at. I convinced the eggheads there to unfreeze her (and no, I did not use my feminine persuasion). I have never felt happier than the moment I saw my dear older sister breathing!

And then, all the stuff I had never put any thought about happened all at once. To start with, my eleven-years older sister looked younger than me. After all, she was frozen when she was nineteen, and I was twenty-one when I learned that I had the same powers she did. She did not recognize me, and it took me a while to tell her about what had happened and to convince her that I truly was her sister. It was especially hard to prove to her that a Peterson girl could have boobs as big as mine.

The moment of happy family reunion was postponed a bit, but it finally came. And it was sweet. Then, I started filling Eileen in on my antics since my discovery of the same powers she had. She confessed that she had known that she could grow and shrink at will before being frozen, which came as a shock since I still cannot understand how in the hell she ended up wimping out. And then, when I got into more details on what I had done, and I managed to prove it to her through the video database in the facility, she freaked out.

The family reunion had finally turned cold. I won’t bore you with the details, but while we still love each other, we agreed on parting ways. She wanted to live a normal life. I was no longer sure of what I wanted.

And so, I’ve been wandering around over the last couple of weeks, trying to make my mind up. I have.

I have established myself on the West Coast, in the beautiful city of Kinston. It was not as if I had that many options. The East Coast and the Mid-West are gone, and from what I’ve heard, reconstruction is not moving at a very fast pace. Palmsdale is gone too, and everything in my path from it to Houston is not in very good shape.

The West Coast felt my ass fall less than the rest of the country, and being more prepared for earthquakes as they are, they managed to weather the storm with barely a few hundred thousand victims. Thirteen months later, it looks almost intact.

 I decided to keep a low profile while I put my shit together. In case you are wondering, keeping a low profile when my face has been in every single newscast during the last year is damn hard. But I’m a resourceful girl.

And today, as I walked down the street and set my eyes in a cute boy, I figured it all out. I was horny, I wanted to fuck him and the question that came to my head was:

“Why the hell shouldn’t I?”

And suddenly, it all made sense. I realized that Eileen’s reaction had affected me too much when it should not have. I love my older sister, but she is no longer a reference to me. I’ve lived way more than she has and now I know that I am much better at being a giant than she is.

I can grow! I have super-powers! No one can touch me! I am a fucking goddess! And goddesses should do as they want. I have never been happier than when I was a giantess and I could do as I pleased with my size, so why in the world shouldn’t I enjoy that?

My mind is made up! I’m not going to rush it though. I am an impulsive girl, but now I also have much more experience at this stuff than when I first got it, and I have been able to reflect about it over these last days. I know I overdid it a bit. I know I rushed it too much. And I’m going to take it easier this time.

Sure, being miles tall and flattening an entire town under my sole was cool and I’m sure I’ll do it again. But now I also know that I need to enjoy all the possibilities of my powers and that keeping myself at ridiculous sizes for extended periods of time will end up spoiling the fun too soon. Being “just” building size is equally amazing and has the side benefit of not running out of toys so soon.

Oh! I can’t wait to feel it again! But there’s nothing wrong in having a cappuccino first!

These are my thoughts as I walk into Roasted, which has become my favorite chain of posh coffee in town. As I walk towards the line at the counter I start thinking where to make myself big again. Maybe I should choose somewhere very public, even a show or a game, so that everyone learns that I’m back at once.

And then I see the cute guy in front of me and my lust prevails.

“Hello handsome,” I say in my best bedroom voice as I take my sunglasses off.

To my surprise, he does not recognize me right away, but instead looks at me in awe, his eyes unavoidably dropping to my amazing tits.

I reach out and grab him by the arm. I need some satisfaction, and I need it now.

“Come on, don’t be shy!” I say.

And then, I just reach down and grab his cock. He shrieks in surprise as I squeeze gently and say:

“What do you say about making my little friend here happy?”

“Please… please miss… I have a girlfriend” the boy says cutely. He is so adorable!

I know I’m lost, but I don’t care.

“Tell me, can your girlfriend do this?” I ask. I’m already growing, my chest almost level with his head.

He is freaking out, but everyone’s attention is suddenly caught by the waitress, who has screamed at us from behind the counter.

“Stop!”

I leave the boy aside for an instant and turn towards the counter, my head two full feet taller by the time I do that.

“I would really appreciate not being interrupted,” I say to the insolent girl in a threatening tone. “And believe me, you don’t want to piss me off!”

My eyes light just then and I release just a wisp of my heat vision. The laser precisely cuts through one of the heavy wooden shelves and makes quite a mess of the space behind the counter. The waitress is no longer feeling aggressive. But I am.

“You just stole my thunder!” I complain as my head hits the ceiling and everyone at Roasted becomes very aware of my presence.

“Now, you’ll have to compensate me for that!” I add, my voice both playful and mischievous.

The waitress tries to flee, but my reach is already too vast.  I’m already stooping while I keep growing, now easily twice as tall as the waitress and everyone else in the coffee shop. She turns but it’s piece of cake to stretch my arm and close my fingers around her head, my hand now large enough for that and more.

The strength goes without saying, so I just need to pull up gently to lift the girl’s doll-sized body from the floor. Judging by her screams, she does not share my view on what gentleness means, but it’s not as if her opinion matters to me too much.

I keep growing, my lust preventing me from containing the pleasures of my body stretch. I need to sit on the counter as my head touches the ceiling once more. I make myself comfortable as I pull the waitress’ body around like a rag doll. She is cute enough, so she should serve me well as I fantasize on what to do now that I’ve let myself loose.

Her screams are not the only ones around now that most of the people in the coffee shop have become aware of me. Being so close they are still the most annoying ones, though, so I just pull the waitress’ head into my expanding bosom and giggle as her yells are immediately muffled.

I spy a girl that was in line just ahead of me trying to reach for the door as I do so. I could let her leave. After all, it’s not as if anyone is going to be able to do anything about me now that I’m back. I just don’t feel like doing it. I’m reintroducing myself to society after more than a year and I want my audience to stay.

I’m wondering what to do as the girl reaches for the doorknob and starts getting it open. I could easily drop the waitress and reach for her, but I kind of like her struggle against my chest. Luckily, I have a number of resources at my disposal!

I push my lips out and start to blow. Judging by the girl’s screams, my breath is as chilly as I intended. When I see the frost forming around her body, caught into a pretty comical position, I know that I got the right temperature. It takes me about ten seconds to freeze her in place and freak everyone around even more. I cannot prevent another giggle as I observe my handiwork!

I keep growing, so soon I need to scoot forward and let my hard ass drop on the floor, which does not look so far away anymore. I must be getting heavy since the wooden tiles crack and the ground around me shakes a bit. The cute boy that triggered it all is still quite close by, visibly shocked at what’s going on. Of course, it’s not as if he was going to get away, but I’m happy that I will not have to work to get him, which, after all, has been my objective since the very beginning!

“Come here, cutie!” I say as I close my hand around his shoulders.

My T-shirt and shorts reach their limit just then, leaving me with the sexy black bikini I had intended to wear since the very beginning. The waitress’ head feels even better against the bare skin of my cleavage as I pull the cute boy towards me with the ease of pulling a little kid.

“Please” he mumbles.

“Oh, come on!” I protest in a cheerful tone. “It’s not as if you are going to have a chance to get a girl like me ever again!”

“But I don’t want to!” he yells.

“Does it look as if I give a damn?” I answer with a wink as my back pushes back on the counter.

My legs keep growing inside the coffee shop and soon my thighs and womanhood start overturning tables and chairs. The waitress keeps kicking wildly, making the entire experience even more enjoyable

“You are going to get more tits and pussy than you ever dreamed of!” I address the cute boy as I get him closer.

People at the back of the coffee shop start getting away, but with the door now effectively blocked by my expanding body, it’s not as if they can go very far.

Soon, the unavoidable happens and my sole meets a warm body as my expansion rate accelerates. I’m already very big, the only reason I have not broken through the roof is that I’m lying as low as I possibly can.

The waitress starts feeling like a midget between my amazing boobs. By the time my feet reach the far wall, I feel yet another body between it and my soles.

“Oopsie!” I say cutely, as I focus on enjoying the ever-increasing pleasure of my growth.

During my previous (and way too short) experience as a giantess, I found out that growth is the only thing that can compare to sex when it comes to pleasure and addiction. This was, in a way, my perdition since I ended up taking the idea of ever shrinking out of my head.

I’m not a too reflexive girl, but now that I’ve had a bit more time to think I’ve realized about something that, in hindsight, looks obvious: shrinking is not an issue at all since it basically creates the conditions for me to grow again! Just like I’m doing now!

My feet are pushing against the wall and I start to feel it cracking. Whatever (or whoever) was between them and the concrete squishes as my head reaches the opposite limits of the coffee shop. The place was tall enough, but soon my prominent chest starts reaching for the ceiling, even if I’m lying down as low as possible, taking the least space someone like me could.

Soon, the waitress’ body starts feeling too meaningless against my boobs, so I just pluck the cute boy, who now fits comfortably in one hand, and take him next to her. One person per breast is certainly an improvement, but it soon becomes obvious that I will need more. Luckily, I also know where to get them.

With my body effectively fitting the entire available space between walls, there is nowhere I can keep expanding inside the coffee shop. I could choose to stop my growth right now, but I’m feeling way too good for that. Instead, I just focus on accelerating the growth rate a bit.

I had forgotten how good it feels to break from a building. After all, I only broke out of one, which is kind of not too much.

My boobs start pushing the roof upwards as my head and feet crack both ends of the Roasted place at the same time. I can feel some of its customers try to climb over my thighs and bikini bottom as they start running out of room. It feels funny, so I giggle.

“Am I too much woman for you?” I mock. My voice reverberates in the ever-shrinking space.

I know that the tinies in my boobs are probably going to have a harder time breaking through a building than I’ll do, so I have to think what I do want to make with them. I guess that by now you know that I’m not a kind person, so I could not care less about what happens to them. But I’m playful, and I want to keep them as toys for a while.

So, I feel their shrinking bodies around and fit them deeper into my cleavage, protecting them with an oversized hand as I do so. It was good timing since my boobs start smashing against the ceiling and chunks of it start raining over the less fortunate customers of Roasted soon enough.

My scalp has already broken into the street and my toes are also feeling the breeze, so I know that I need to make a decision. For a while, that decision is to do nothing, so I keep emerging on the street as my voluptuous body fills more and more of the coffee shop. Soon, this has fatal consequences, but of course, not for me.

Did I tell you that some people tried climbing over my thighs and bikini bottom? Well, they did not succeed. My thighs and bikini bottom did succeed in smearing them, though. It’s a matter of relative power, I guess.

My head is now fully out of the coffee shop, and I think that my lower legs, up to my knees, are too. Hearing traffic and, especially, screams without filters feels cool! There is not much of the roof left by now, and my hips are pushing the side walls of Roasted quite a bit. I think it’s time to finish the job. I’m eager to.

Have you ever brought a building down just by sitting down? I have. Right now! It’s far from the most spectacular thing I’ve ever done, but after a “period of inactivity”, it feels amazing.

And finally, I’m out!

I’m sitting in the ruins of Roasted (and on a few of its customers), with a clear view of my surroundings. My surroundings also have a very clear view of me, of course, and soon the screams are joined by a number of car crashes and other accidents. Oh, how have I missed this! I’m so eager to play! Where should I start?

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

For more information about Vicky, pics of her and audiobook files of her story, please visit: https://www.deviantart.com/papayoya