- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

The lot

 

The area behind me is completely empty, save for a few downed buildings that mark the spot where I embraced my new condition not so long ago. People have done a decent job of clearing the road. This allows me to walk without having to worry about where my feet will land. Ok, it’s not as if I would have worried about it anyway, but now the trek is a tad easier.

I’ve let Jay roll onto my palm and closed my fingers gently around him as I started ambling down the avenue and in the direction of my new destination: PalmsWorld. I move my arm freely as I do so. I guess that Jay is getting as motion-sick as anyone can get, but his comfort is much less important than being able to move naturally.

I don’t know how I could have forgotten about the theme park after my growth. I guess I had too many things running through my head. But when I try to think on a spot for a girl my size to have fun I cannot think on anywhere better.

What makes it even more perfect is the fact that my enhanced sight has no trouble to zoom into the two-mile distant park and show me that it’s still operating!

Palmsdale is a touristic city, today is one of the hottest days in summer and PalmsWorld is one of the favorite destinations for visitors, so the park is teeming with people. There must be thousands of them and the best part is that they all seem unaware of my presence.

Well, I grew not so long ago, so I guess that news of me have not spread around yet. And if they have, people must still be having a hard time to believe them. I’m more than willing to help them. I just need to show up to do that.

I’m pretty sure that it won’t take long for the entire city and the entire country to know everything about me. What the hell, everyone in the world will probably glued to their TV sets in a short while, looking at my antics. I’m thankful once more that what they will see is a model that had just been made ready for a photoshoot. Being sexy just makes the entire giantess experience so much better!

In the meantime, it suits me well to have the people at PalmsWorld surprised about my presence. I guess that it can only make things funnier. One thing I’ve quickly learned about my size is that having tinies around always makes things much better.

PalmsWorld is one of the biggest theme parks in the world. It spans around two extensive areas, one next to the sea and the other one on top of a cliff. Both are connected by a cable car, which is the first thing that caught my attention about the park. I have some ideas about it, but first, I’m going to enjoy the rides.

In less than a minute I’m already close enough to the park that I am noticed. Even in the distance my sharp ears catch the screams and my eyes have no trouble to see people getting berserk.

My new condition puts me in a privileged position to observe human nature. I know that the observer always ends up influencing the observation, and I guess that in my case this is especially true, but by the end of the morning I believe that I will be the biggest expert in the world (pun not intended) in crowd reactions in panic situations.

It’s amazing to see how little time people need to turn a regular day in the amusement park into utter chaos. In the minute that takes me to get to the park since the moment the people started reacting to me the crowd has become completely crazy. I can see them running, I can hear them screaming and I start noticing the first crashes in the parking lot.

The only thing that does not make it worse is that people are small, and this makes them slow. Well, at least compared to me. So, by the time I reach the entrance of the parking lot very few of them have actually been able to make it to their cars.

This suits me well, so I decided to give them some extra time to set up a proper panic scene. I open my palm under my face to have a look at Jay. He looks like shit. The first thing he does is throw up. It takes all my self-control not to swat him like a fly.

“OUCH” I say looking at the tiny vomit in my hand. “THIS IS DISGUSTING” I add, ignoring the fact that I make a much worse mess every time I’ve stepped into a crowd. I pick him up with two fingers and crouch down to clean my hand in the road, creasing the asphalt as I do so.

I stand up again, set him in my palm once more and tell him cheerfully: “WE ARE AT THE THEME PARK!”

I could have told him that we were in a slaughterhouse for all that matters. I can see that he is still feeling sick and that my quick movement down and back up has not helped him get any better.

“I’M GOING TO HAVE SOME FUN. SO I’LL NEED TO KEEP YOU ASIDE FOR A WHILE” I explain to him.

Luckily for me, PalmsWorld is working in an expansion of the park, which has made a large construction crane readily available for me. I take a few steps towards it and set Jay on its highest part. There is no way in the world he will be able to make it down without the help of someone like me, and I’m one of a kind, so I am pretty certain that he will be there when I’m back. It’s never a bad time to threaten someone though, so I decide to let him know what will happen if he gets any ideas.

“YOU BETTER BE HERE WHEN I’M BACK. I WOULD HATE HAVING TO GET CREATIVE WITH MY FAVORITE POPSTAR”

The look in his face tells me that he will not try anything. I blow him a kiss, making sure that I don’t aim straight at him since I don’t want to knock him off the crane I just put him on. Then, I turn back to the park.

People have finally managed to hold themselves together a little. There are still some crashes in the parking lot, since apparently they are more concerned about me than about the other cars driving on it, but a few are already making it towards the exit.

Seeing things from my vantage point of view has many advantages. One of them is that I can time my movements perfectly. So, the moment the large SUV at the front of the procession has just passed the arch that marks the exit of the parking lot my quite larger right foot sets on top of it and crushes it like a matchbox, sinking it and the remainders of the people inside into yet another of my footprints. A second later, a second car crashes against the side of my foot. I gently shove it away and I turn, facing the parking lot and placing my hands on my hips.

Well, at least I thought I was gentle, since the vehicle, a minivan, is thrown rolling fifty feet and tramples a group of about a dozen people that were trying to find a suitable vehicle to get away.

“THIS IS A GIANT GIRL EMERGENCY” I say in a mocking tone. “ALL EXITS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED. ANYONE WHO NEEDS TO URGENTLY GET OUT, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO HAVE A WORD WITH ME” I finish as I tap my foot on the ground for added effect.

No one seems too willing to talk to me, so I decide that I need to keep the initiative. I’m looking at the theme park with the anticipation of a little girl looking at a sand box. But one thing I’ve found out in my short experience as a giant is that the only thing better than doing giant stuff is to brag about it.

“I GUESS YOU’LL BE WONDERING WHO I AM” I say. “I’M JUST A 21-YEAR-OLD GIRL THAT WANTS TO HAVE FUN IN A THEME PARK. I KNOW I’M NOT YOUR AVERAGE 21-YEAR-OLD, BUT THE BOOST IN HEIGHT ONLY MEANS THAT THERE ARE MORE POSSIBILITIES. NAME’S VICKI, BY THE WAY”

I step over the arch that marks the entrance to the parking lot and let my foot crush a car and a half more. Seeing that I mean business, the doors in every remaining car on the line fly open and people start joining the crowd that is forming between the aisles of parked vehicles. My left foot soon joins my right into the theme park’s grounds as I keep looking down at the mass of humanity trying to get away from me.

“I GUESS IT MUST SUCK BEING YOU, BUT HEY, IT’S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU ARE SO SMALL. THE THING IS: I’M HUGE, YOU’RE TINY AND THERE IS NO POINT ON DENYING THAT. IT’S MUCH SMARTER TO EMBRACE IT AND TO REALIZE THAT NOW YOU’VE BECOME PART OF THE FUN”

Quite predictably, they don’t take my words too well.

“OH, COME ON. DON’T BE SO GLOOMY. NOT ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO GET CRUSHED!”

Well, I don’t think I’ve made things any better. It was never my intention, anyway.

As I said before, it’s amazing how quickly my presence can turn any situation into utter chaos. Just showing up, a few mocking words and a couple of examples of what I’m capable of doing have turned the parking lot into a pandemonium. Just a few steps further the theme park itself is not in much better shape.

Time to start playing. I’m eager to.

Looking over my shoulder, I zoom into Jay, still sitting in the spot I set him. He looks a little better now.

“HEY JAY! TAKE A GOOD LOOK. MAYBE IT WILL INSPIRE YOU FOR THAT SONG ABOUT ME” I say

Then, I just take a step to the front.

There’s nowhere on the parking lot where my foot will be able to land without crushing a few people, so I don’t try to avoid it. I feel half a car and a few bodies sinking into my footprint as I lift my left foot and crush some more stuff, bringing my titanic body deeper into the parking lot. Everything around my foot is crazy. So crazy that a couple of people end up being pushed on top of my right toes. I cannot prevent giggling as I see how tiny their bodies are in comparison to my delicate foot. Then I wiggle my toes and send them flying a few feet away.

My sight is so keen that it soon shows me something I was not actually looking for. On the right side of the parking lot there is the small power substation. I’m not an expert in power or in utilities or in any of that shit, but my guess is that the station feeds the park with the juice the rides need to work. It’s not as if I’m going to actually ride on anything, so I decide that switching the power off will be disruptive for everyone else than me, which is a good enough reason to do it.

I walk towards the station, not caring too much about what ends under my feet, which unavoidably means that my body count is growing at a fast pace. I wonder to which list I should add the victims that, like now, are crushed just because they are on my path and I decided not to divert it. I guess it does not matter too much to them. It certainly does not to me.

I reach the substation soon enough. Luckily I do not need to be an expert in power transportation or utilities to kill the switch. I just need a well-placed stomp. I remember in the last minute that I have not tested myself against electricity before. I experience a mild shock, not too different from what I would feel if I scuffed my feet along carpet and then I touched something metallic. I wonder what would happen if I actually did that, at my size. The thing is, I cannot really calibrate myself about just how powerful the electrical shock has been. Luckily, at my stature I never run out of resources.

I take a step back towards the parking lot and crouch. Reaching down I grab a handful of people from the crowd, not minding too much the fact that I’ve been rougher than usual. If things go the way I expect them to go, it won’t matter too much too them in a second. Opening my palm I can see seven pretty startled people on it.

I step back over the fence of the substation and stomp into a fresh section of it while observing the group in my hand. I receive another mild shock. The effect is anything buy mild on them. They start screaming right away. Their screams do not last for too long, as their spasms start. A couple of seconds later they burn.

“OUCH” I say, turning my palm and letting them drop.

So, I was right. A substation that can provide enough juice to have a theme park running had to be powerful enough. The fact that I barely felt the electricity is yet another proof of my newfound power.

Another stomp and the power is completely killed. I’m not sure if it has been the act itself or the actual electricity, but the truth is that I feel a surge of power running through my body. And I was feeling incredibly powerful to start with.

I can feel the regular noises from the park gradually fading out, the screams of the people being my only soundtrack now.

A quick look inside the premises show me people trapped into rides that have suddenly stopped and some others cramming the spaces between doors that do not open anymore. There was chaos when I arrived. I just managed to make it quite worse. I feel proud of myself.

I add a few thuds to my soundtrack as I step back into the parking lot and walk towards its center. I’m wondering what to do: play a little more with the crowd at my feet or get going into the park to say ‘Hi’ to the trapped people on it.

My mind is made up when I see a panicked driver trampling people with his large SUV as he tries to get out as if the devil was chasing him. I stop his little attempt by placing my foot straight into his path. Of course, I trample some people of my own when doing so, but I’m a giant and he’s not, so I’m the only one with a license to trample.

He barely manages to stop his SUV on time. His bumper actually hits the arch of my foot, but the car was almost stopped when it does, so it does not have too much of an impact. And impact on the car, I mean. I was not expecting any sort of impact on myself.

I crouch down and grab the car, realizing that it’s much larger than any vehicle I have held so far. It’s also quite sturdier. A quick look at the tank-like shape of the SUV gives me the answer. I’m holding a Hummer H2. As large and sturdy as it may be compared to the rest of the world, the H2 still feels like a toy to me.

Raising it to my eyes, I offer a naughty smile to the two screaming people inside. They are two guys and if my guess is right, they are big and muscular. At least by little people’s standards. I decide that I’ll play with them a little.

“LEAVING ALREADY?” I ask in my best bedroom voice. “WERE YOU NOT HAVING FUN IN PALMSWORLD? I GUESS YOU HAVEN’T TRIED THE LATEST ATTRACTION IN THE PARK YET. IT’S CALLED GODDESS RIDE”

I crouch and without too much warning I let myself drop on my ass. Of course, with the parking lot as packed as it is, the addition to the body count is substantial. I decide that they should go to the list of “victims on purpose”. I’m not doing it out of fairness. It’s just that sitting on a crowd feels so much like the final insult that I decide to take full ownership of the action.

The dozens of people and cars that have ended under my buttocks are not the only victims of my careless action. All around me people are thrown off their feet and cars bounce, some even turning upside down. I cannot prevent a giggle as I see how little I need to create sheer pandemonium. Since I’m at it, I stretch my legs, pushing a few more cars and people as I do so.

I bring the car back in front of my eyes and take a look at the occupants again. I’ve just trampled countless people to make myself comfortable for them and what I have in mind for them. I hope they value the gesture.

A quick look to the entrance of the parking lot shows me that people have not been idle as I tormented their colleagues deeper into the lot. A group of them has got as far as my initial footprints and is trying to climb out of them in order to get to the road. Of course, I cannot have that.

Luckily, I do not need to move to deal with the situation. Resting the H2 in my lap, I reach to my back and unfasten the clasp of my bikini top. I make sure that I am slow and sexy as I remove the shiny black piece and let my glorious 34E’s bounce freely. I’ve never been a shy girl. I have no issues tanning or posing topless, so the web is full of pictures of my knockers. Knowing that I’m quickly becoming the world’s center of attention, I guess that there will soon be a plenty more.

Holding the bikini top in my right hand, I gracefully toss it towards the entrance to the parking lot. My aim is perfect as the shiny piece of swimwear soars over hundreds of heads and lands right in front of the arch that gives access to the premises, blocking the exit and even trapping a couple dozen people under the fabric of its oversized cups. Either the spandex or the wire, which felt so light against my skin, must weigh a few tons now, since the combined efforts of the people at the parking lot entrance are not enough to move it a single inch.

“I DID NOT GIVE ANYONE PERMISSION TO LEAVE” I say, feigning an offended tone. “DON’T MAKE ME COME TO REMIND YOU” I then threaten

I forget about them, since I know there is no way in the world they will beat my bikini, and focus back on the H2. I pick it up from my lap and bring it back to my face, moving it past my now bare breasts.

I’m somewhat of an exhibitionist, but this is not the reason I removed my bikini top now. At least, it’s not the main one. I don’t waste too long to explain the real reason to my guests in the H2.

“YOU HAVE AN IMPRESSIVE CAR. WELL, AT LEAST I GUESS IT MUST LOOK IMPRESSIVE FOR PEOPLE YOUR SIZE. BUT THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN IT TELLS ME THAT YOU CARE. SO, YOU WILL HELP ME SOLVE ONE OF MANKIND’S LONGEST STANDING DISPUTES: WOMEN VS CARS. WE HAVE TWO BIG MEN, A FANCY CAR AND THE HOTTEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD, SO I GUESS WE’RE ALL SET” I say

Then, I stoop forward and place the car in the shin of one of my outstretched legs. I start rolling it up my silky skin, easily breaking the parking brake and making the wheels spin against their will.

“BROOOM, BROOOM” I mock as I keep moving the car along my thig and then over my skimpy bikini bottom. Then, I reach my washboard flat stomach and I lie somewhat back, holding my entire weight in one hand that sinks on the asphalt as the other guides the car around my belly button and in the direction of my chest. I increase the pace as I do so. I could swear that I can hear the screams coming from within the H2 as its occupants see what their destination is. They cannot do anything to prevent it, though.

I crash the car against the underside of my right tit. It bounces, but I would swear that the only reason it does is that I was the one applying some force to the car. The H2 fares much worse. Taking it back and raising it back to my face, I can see that its hood is severely bent. This is not the funniest consequence though. The fact that my tit made the airbags on the car go off is.

I chuckle as I reach to the H2 and finish the job my tit started in breaking the glass of the windshield. Then, I pinch the front airbags with my neatly manicured fingernails and rip them out. In the spot behind them I can see the two very startled occupants of the SUV.

“YOU KNOW, PEOPLE ALWAYS SAID THAT MY BOOBS WERE LIKE DUAL AIRBAGS” I tease. They don’t seem to be in good enough shape to reply. I go on, incredibly excited about the entire situation. “YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAID TOO? THAT THEY WERE LIKE DUAL WRECKING BALLS. I WONDER IF IT’S TRUE”

Without giving them any time to react, I sit down and place the car horizontal and right under my right tit. I gently move it up until its roof is touching the sensitive skin on its underside.

My breasts enjoy the firmness of my age and of my privileged genetic heritage. Eileen did not have large breasts, but half of the women in the family do, and the general comment the Peterson women have always got was that they defied gravity. Still, I’m the Peterson champion when it comes to bra size.  One of the first comments I got when I started modelling was that my chest was fake. I guess one of the first reasons I started posing topless was to prove everyone wrong, showing that the shape and movement of my breasts was the one you would expect from someone with an amazing natural gift like the one I have.

I’m explaining all this so that you’ll have an easier time picturing what happens when I grab my right tit on my left hand and push it up. My breast fills my hand as I try to push up as much as I can. Then I use the hand that was holding the car to move it upwards, to the spot that was formerly occupied by the apparently soft flesh of my breast.

Time for the test, I think, as I let my tit go. It drops violently on the H2 and I can feel something breaking. It’s obviously not my tit. I remove the car from the spot where it has been trampled by my flesh and see that the roof is partially crushed. I looked through the glassless windshield and hear the screams of two absolutely terrified people as they crouch to fit in the much more compressed space. One of them is noticeably bleeding.

“WELL, I GUESS THAT WHEN IT COMES TO TITS VERUS CARS, TITS WIN” I mock at the two panicky occupants. “LET’S DO A FINAL TEST”

 I grab the pretty mangled car and bring it to my cleavage once more. I’m not wearing a bra anymore, but as I mentioned, my tits have found a way to somehow defy gravity. So, they basically stay close enough to each other for me to slide the battered car into my cleavage and for it to stay in place. I make a show of that by letting the car go and opening my arms, to show anyone who might be watching that I do not need to do anything to hold the H2 between my breasts.

I briefly wonder who might be looking at me. I cannot see any news choppers yet, but in my mind, people should only be doing two things: fleeing from me or looking at me.

Those that are looking at me are in for one of my most impressive shows yet. I bring my hands close to my body again and then grab the side of one amazing boob with each.

“HASTA LA VISTA” I mock in my cheesy Spanish as I finally push my two massive mounds of flesh together.

The crushing feeling between them is delicious. I keep my tits smashed a couple more seconds and then rub them in excitement. When I finally let them move back, the flattened remainders of the car peel down my cleavage. I take them with two fingers.

There is no point on checking on the H2’s occupants. Whatever is left of them is oozing through the cracks. I girlishly toss the car aside and start to stand up. When I’m back at my full height, I let go my last pun.

“PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS TOLD ME I’VE GOT A KILLER BODY. I GUESS THEY WERE RIGHT”

I cannot prevent giggling at my own joke. No one seems to share my sense of humor. That’s a pretty minor inconvenience of my new condition though.

A quick look around shows me how fucked up the parking lot is. There are plenty of my neatly contoured footprints scattered around the parking lot, more often than not containing stuff other than asphalt on their bottom. Add to that a few dozen car crashes and the occasional person lying motionless here and there and you’ll get a better idea on what the situation looks like. Oh, and I guess I should not forget about the bikini top blocking the entrance and the twin craters where my buttocks met the ground, resembling the point of impact of meteorites.

Yep, I should better move somewhere else. I think it’s important to remark that I do not do it out of compassion. If anyone still things that I’m a compassionate girl I guess that I have not been explaining myself very well. It’s just that the parking lot is not fun anymore.

The park itself looks much more appealing. And it’s just half a dozen steps away…

 

Chapter End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!