- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Vicki keeps exploring the world at her new astounding 10-miles height

 

Stroll

I’m out for a stroll across the country. I’ve decided to do some sightseeing as I get closer to my destination, so I keep a calm walking pace as I look down at my surroundings, my eyes easily piercing the layers of clouds that have not been pushed away by the shockwave my casual movements produce.

I’ve grown used to the random explosions along my upper torso as I walk by now. I guess that the tinies will also be learning that flying is not a good idea while I’m around.

The landscape has been quite deserted for a while, but I can easily see that the number of towns will increase soon enough. I’ve been walking for about five minutes, so I guess I must have crossed a state or two in the process.

I stop a few steps away from the first town that crosses my path. I observe it with curiosity from my goddess height.

“YES, IT WILL DO NICELY” I say aloud. I’m sure that the people in town (and in a couple of neighboring states) are wondering what the hell I’m referring to. I won’t waste my time trying to explain it to them. One needs to be my size to understand how appealing it is to check if you can fit an entire town under one foot.

I resume my walk and reach the outskirts of town, my toes towering over everything that remains standing. I’m guessing that half of the population is already as a result of the earthquakes I caused. The other half will follow them soon. I lift my foot and let it hover over the city.  I rejoice in the thought that I just made night fall into this luckless town with a simple movement of my leg.

“BEHOLD!” I say in a somewhat mocking tone as I set my foot down with some fanfare

As with every step, my sole breaks through the surface and gets close to Earth’s crust as an entire town is erased out of existence by an effortless gesture. I don’t enjoy the deaths per se, but I revel on the power implied by the consequence of my actions.

“YOU KNOW WHAT GUYS?” I ask aloud, not addressing anyone in particular but knowing that I’m heard by millions at the same time. “THERE’S A CERTAIN CHARM IN BEING ABLE TO DESTROY ENTIRE TOWNS IN JUST ONE GESTURE”

The next town is not that far away. I have other plans for it, so I tiptoe my way to its outskirts and then I gently set myself on my soles first and then sit on my haunches. My imposing figure is looming over town and I relish on the idea that I’m all the tiny fuckers can see.

I address them in a low, almost whispering voice.

“YOU KNOW WHAT, GUYS? AS A LITTLE GIRL I USED TO LOVE DOLLHOUSES. BUT WHO NEEDS A DOLLHOUSE WHEN I CAN HAVE A DOLLTOWN?”

Without further word, I bring my hand down and easily break the surface with my fingers. I don’t dig to deep… I don’t want to get to the mantle and feel the molten rock there. I don’t need to, anyway. With a simple movement, I’ve scooped an entire city out of the Earth’s surface and I’m holding it right under my nose.

“HOW DO YOU LIKE BELONGING TO A GIRL LIKE ME, GUYS?” I ask them with mockery

I have a problem… picking them up was easy enough, but there is no way I can set them down without destroying what remains of the city (and the people still on it). So, I don’t try. I just toss an entire town over my shoulder and move forward.

I’ve kind of unconsciously decided to explore the different ways I can finish a mid-sized town in a single movement. And so far I’ve completed the two obvious ones: stepping on it and picking it up. I decide to get a little more creative with the next one.

Kneeling next to it and bringing my head as close to the ground as I can, I try to see if I can rip an entire city from the ground just by blowing at it. I can. As a matter of fact, I do not even need to try too hard before the different structures break into pieces and are sent flying by the wind generated from my lungs, which must be blowing at hundreds of miles per hour.

The last Avengers movie gives me a naughty idea to test with the next town, which is barely a few steps away. Switching my laser vision on, I let go yet another astronomical amount of energy and start digging a wide and deep trench around the city. I take care to keep a safe enough distance as to not incinerate everything in the process. Once the circular trench is completed, I switch my vision’s mode and the entire town is surrounded by a blue field.

Once I’m more or less sure that I have a good hold of the area, I just pull upwards with my mind. To my great pleasure, the town, accompanied by a large chunk of underground rock, starts lifting, just as I wished. I hold it there for a few seconds and then move it sideways with care. By the time I make it stop again, the flying town is right above another city I’ve chosen. And… I just switch my tractor beam off.

The flying town falls like a meteor from eight miles in height. The explosion is spectacular even from my perspective. A couple of nearby towns get destroyed too and a large mushroom cloud starts forming in the spot where I made two cities clash. I could not feel prouder of myself.

Until I get my next idea, that is.

The twin cities I’m seeing in the distance seem to have been placed just for what I have in mind. They are the perfect size and have the perfect disposition. I rush towards them a little too much; thankfully I stop in time to prevent bringing the cities down just with the quakes from my movement. I’m thankful for that. It would have been a pity to waste two jewels like this in a boring and conventional earthquake.

Positioning myself carefully, I crouch and address the panicked (at least that’s what I’m guessing) population.

“HI THERE, MY MICROBES. YOU KNOW WHAT? BOYS HAVE ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT MY BOOBS WERE LIKE TWIN WRECKING BALLS, BUT I NEVER REALLY HAD THE CHANCE TO PROVE THEM RIGHT. YOU’LL DO NICELY, I THINK”

Without further word, I start stooping forward and hold my weight in my palms, making the ground sink hundreds of feet. I have to reposition myself a couple of times but by the time I’m done, each of my massive tits is directly above one of the target cities.

“READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!” I warn

I think on just letting myself drop, but then I change my mind and I lower my voluptuous body slowly and sexily towards the ground. I smirk as I think on the poor bastards down at street level, seeing the sky falling down on them.

Soon, my swollen nipples start brushing the roofs of some of the tallest buildings. I jiggle my breasts slightly, vastly increasing the amount of damage they are causing, bringing entire blocks down with a casual movement. And I moan, letting the people know what I’m really doing to them: I’m fucking them. Well, to be more precise, I’m just in the foreplay.

I flex my arms slightly, letting my breasts drop a little more. I enjoy the feeling of multiple things breaking against the softest part of my body. Then, as if to give the people some relief, I push myself up once more. It doesn’t last long. Before anyone can react, I just let myself drop.

Whoa! My twin mounds of flesh are harder on the ground than they feel to me, breaking through it and easily digging deep, the cities no more than a memory by now. I lift myself up a little and smirk evilly when I see the twin craters I created in the spot where tens of thousands of people used to live.

Not for the first time since yesterday morning, I repeat:

“HOW WAS I ABLE TO LIVE NOT BEING LIKE THIS?”

It feels like taunting, but the truth is that I truly feel it. I’ve spent 21 years of my life as a regular person, even if attractive and successful, and barely a day as a goddess… but suddenly everything to the moment I grew through the hotel’s roof feel like a sad and boring preamble of my real existence.

I suddenly feel enormous pity for the billions of people that are condemned to live worthless and inconsequential lives… at least until I decide to step on their town for experimentation. I know I could not live like that anymore. Not once I have known what true power is.

I’m the only person in the world and probably in history that has the power to make anything I think about come true. And in the end, all it will take me will be brute force. Whopping amounts of it, but brute force after all. Take that philosophers! And take that, everyone who has ever called me shallow!

I might be shallow, but I’m right. Looks, size and strength matter. The rest is bullshit. I’ll be happy to discuss with anyone who feels otherwise. Hopefully they’ll see the light once I smear them in my butt.

I’m lost in my shallow thoughts when I open my building-sized eyes and spy a cloud of dust right ahead of me. I had ignored the tiny ribbon under my nose until now, but now that I focus on it I can easily see hundreds of car packing the highway and trying to get away from me.

I just push my lips out and blow a short gust of wind, sending them flying for miles.

“THERE YOU GO” I say and I let out a chuckle

I’m at the peak of my excitement, which considering my last 24 hours, is saying a lot. I want more. I need more. I slowly start to push myself back to my feet.