- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Vicki wakes up and is still 10 miles tall. What will she do? It will probably be not too good for the world...

 

Day 2

The mountain woman

The first rays of sun reach my eyelids and wake me up. I groan and stretch as I start my transition from sleep to wakefulness.

The world is completely silent as I start sitting down and rub my eyes, getting ready to get them exposed to the light. The transition is less painful than I was expecting.

The fact that a cool breeze has been soothing my entire body tells me that I’m waking up outdoors and nude. It’s hardly a first for me, but it’s also not my most usual way to wake up in the morning, so I try to recall the events that have led me to this situation. The previous occasions had invariably been after a long session of wild sex.

Memories start flooding my mind as it tries to make some sense out of the weird landscape around me. My brain is quickly activating.

“Can it be possible?” I wonder aloud as I keep exploring my surroundings

Then I start laughing when I realize that it has not been a weird dream but an amazing reality. My laughter booms louder than thunder as I zoom in with my sight and find the battered remains of some cities in the distance.

“It was not a dream!” I say loud enough for the entire world to here. Literally.

So, it seems that I fell asleep after a session of wild sex, after all. Only I was fucking a pretty tall mountain. Well, and part of the country.

I take a deep breath and unwillingly end up swallowing a cloud formation. I cough, since it feels raspy in my throat. It reminds me that things are not the same, at this height. I vaguely remember having thought that I was about 10 miles tall, by the time I finished growing yesterday. I was not paying too much attention to the figure, though, since I was quite more focused on getting laid. After a quick look around me, I believe that this estimation is correct.

10 miles tall! Wow! I only got this tall because I needed the size in order to use Carlson’s Peak as a dildo. I was too horny to think on anything else. But now that I’m a little calmer, I cannot prevent thinking on the figure and concluding it’s impressive.

I’ve been thinking about being a giant girl for longer than I can remember. Well, I can actually remember the first time I thought about it: the day my sister got a little more than a hundred feet tall and mocked an entire city, 13 years ago. I was only a little girl at the time, so I did not know too well what I was wishing for. As I grew up and became more sexually active, the wish intensified and I began understanding its implications better.

In all those years, in all my fantasies, I had never pictured myself at my present height. Not even remotely. The most I had been able to think about were not even a couple thousand feet, the height of the tallest skyscrapers in the world. Being 10 miles tall is… insane. But for some strange reason, it also feels really good.

I know perfectly well that I can change my size at will. I could shrink myself back to a more manageable height. My initial 25-stories seem ridiculous now, even if that’s the height I’ve had for most of the day and it was tremendously fun. Even a mile-high looks like a reasonable size to shrink to.

Only I don’t want to. There is something about being this massive… that turns me on. I mean… I’ve broken a mountain with my pussy. How much cooler than that can it get?

I stretch my limbs and decide to stand up. Whoa! I was right. Being 10 miles tall is INCREDIBLE.

To start with, there are layers of clouds practically in front of every part of my body. A quick look down promptly tells me why. The mountain range where the Carlson Peak formerly was has trouble to reach to my lower thighs. My size cannot be measured in human terms anymore. The only valid references are geological. And I love it.

There is only one thing that a girl my size can do, which is exploring the country, so that’s what I’m going to do. Well, the country will probably not take that long, so I guess that I should really set myself into exploring the world.

I need to pick a direction to walk to first. A quick look to my back tells me that I fucked up part of the West Coast really well, so I come to the conclusion that it’s going to be more interesting to walk across the country and get into the East Coast. I can take advantage of that and take over the country too, once I’m there.

I start walking, my 4-mile long steps carrying me across states faster than I would normally walk across city blocks. I’ve been living of my body for quite a while, so you can imagine that I’m anything but an expert in geography. I do not recognize most of the features of the landscape my path crosses with and, of course, I cannot name any of the cities I can see from my vast height.

It’s easy enough to recognize Las Vegas in the distance, though.

My motto is “carpe diem” so I guess you can imagine that I love Vegas. I start walking towards the city of sin and stop when I realize that some of the buildings at its outskirts are crumbling.

I realize, too late, that each of my steps is producing a Magnitude 9 earthquake. I might be prepared for the world, but the world is certainly not prepared for the new me. The city is only a few yards away from me, from my new perspective, so I decide to interact with it from the distance.

I place my hands on my hips and observe the city from my height, my eyes easily piercing the different cloud layers. I wonder which sort of reaction my presence is causing in the population. No matter how keen my sight is, people have become just too inconsequential for me to be able to see them properly.

“SO, HOW ARE WE DOING THIS MORNING?” I ask in a cute tone, knowing that my voice is probably shaking the very foundations of the city

“I’M VICKI, AS I’M SURE MOST OF YOU WILL KNOW ALREADY. I JUST GOT A LITTLE TALLER. DON’T WORRY. I LOVE VEGAS, SO I WON’T BE FUCKING IT UP ANYMORE THAN IT ALREADY IS. I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI”

Dozens of tiny specks show in the air and I quickly realize that plenty of people decided that flying away from me would be the best course of action. Of course, I do not approve of it.

“I NEVER SAID THAT YOU COULD LEAVE, THOUGH”

As I finish, I batter my eyelashes and soon two bluish beams emit from my eyes and engulf every single flying craft in the city. I cannot even feel their resistance as I pull them towards me and make them land in the vast extension of my right palm. There is plenty of room to spare. I lift the palm to my face, to take a closer look and some explosions ensue.

“CRAP!” I say aloud

I do not know too well what has happened, but I have a feeling that regular aircraft might not be prepared to move from 5 to 10 miles in height in an instant. I don’t know if it has been the pressure, the temperature or what not. What I think I know is that there’s nothing alive in my palm.

“OH WELL” I say and then toss the contents of my hand over my shoulder without too much ceremony.

“I JUST REALIZED THAT MY PRESENT SIZE INTRODUCES SOME CHALLENGES IN TERMS OF COMMUNICATION. I MEAN, I’M PRETTY SURE THAT YOU CAN HEAR ME, BUT THERE’S NO FUCKING WAY I CAN HEAR YOU. THIS IS A KIND OF A PROBLEM… I’M NOT GOING TO BE SHRINKING ANY TIME SOON, SO YOU MICROBES SHOULD BETTER FIGURE OUT A WAY TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO TELL ME. I’LL BE IN DC IN A WHILE, TO TAKE OVER, SO IT WOULD BE GOOD IF YOU’D MADE SOMETHING UP BY THEN”

There’s really not much more I can say to the people in the city, so I’m about to leave. I have second thoughts in the last minute. I do love Vegas. In a way, it is to cities what I am to girls: wild, fun, naughty.

“I’VE JUST THOUGHT ABOUT SOMETHING. THIS IS MY FAVORITE CITY, SO I’M GOING TO MAKE IT MY CAPITAL. AT MY HEIGHT, IT BASICALLY DOES NOT MATTER WHERE IT IS, SINCE I CAN MOVE AROUND WITH EASE. SO, I MIGHT AS WELL PLACE IT HERE”

Looking around, my eyes quickly set on the Spring Mountains and on Mt. Charleston. I have an idea. Switching my laser vision on with the ease of someone stretching a finger, I let go unheard of amounts of energy in the direction of the mountain range. I’m not focused on massive destruction, though. Not this time. With a precision that I did not know I have, I use my laser beams like twin scalpels and I begin to sculpt the mountain. By the time I’m done, I have a pretty good version of a stone throne.

Taking some care to keep my distance with the city so that I will be easily felt but I won’t bring it down just by walking, I move around Vegas and reach my new throne. I realize it’s way too short. Luckily, the Spring Mountains offer me enough raw material. I just need to rip them of the ground and pile them up in the spot I chose as my command chair. Then, I proceed to melt them and sculpt them in the form of the original throne, only much larger.

By the time I’m done, I’ve created the tallest mountain on Earth. I’ve also crafted an adequate enough chair for my new self.

Sitting and breathing in hard, I smile and address the city:

“YOU’LL BE SEEING A LOT OF ME. BELIEVE ME, YOU ARE WAY LUCKIER THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please, let me know your feedback and how you would see the story progressing!