- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

Hell hath no fury

 

It’s curious. The Air Force attack on me was probably the most ineffective in History. By all means, it should have made me feel even more powerful. And it has. It really has. But it has also pissed me off enormously. I feel vindictive and an entire city will pay the consequences. Well, at least what’s left of it will do.

The only thing that’s better than destroying a city is letting everyone know that I’ll do, so I clear my throat and I address the city (and probably a few counties around it) in a determined tone.

“YOU KNOW MICROBES, I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT BY NOW YOU WOULD HAVE REALIZED HOW USELESS IT IS TO ATTACK ME, BUT THIS IS CLEARLY NOT THE CASE. HONESTLY, I WAS JUST INTERESTED ON HAVING FUN. BUT A GIRL IN MY POSITION CANNOT LET CHALLENGE GO UNANSWERED. I’M TAKING OVER THE WORLD, AFTER ALL. SO, I GUESS IT’S TIME TO REMIND YOU ABOUT WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH”

I scan the landscape and I soon find my first target. The highway is both distant and feels close. It’s one of the interesting dichotomies of being a mile tall. Even from the distance, I can see that it’s probably the most packed highway I’ve ever seen. The red rear lights of tens of thousands of cars form a bright ribbon that extends as far as my eye can see. It’s evident that people would rather not be in the same city I am. Well, it’s alright with me if they want to keep massing together. It makes things easier.

Focusing, I build pressure behind my eyes and then let two powerful beams rip through them.

My laser vision was spectacular enough when I was merely the size of a medium-sized building. I can only imagine how it must look like now that I’m a mile tall.

The beams join into a single one shortly before meeting the highway. They feel more like the main weapon of Independence Day’s aliens than Superman’s ability. Wider than the highway, the beam melts everything it touches instantly, and sears into the ground, digging a trench hundreds of feet deep. Then I start making it advance.

My only doubt is whether I broke through Earth’s crust, creating a new fault in the middle of a city that thought itself safe from earthquakes. Twenty miles of highway have suddenly become a canyon, hundreds of thousands of people have vaporized into nothing. My eyes have channeled the highest amount of energy this planet has ever seen and this time I don’t even feel tired. I guess it’s good for the population. I doubt I would be satisfied with less than a million if I really had to eat again. It’s good for me as well. I have no idea on how I would pick them up!

The rock on the sides of the canyon I created is still smoldering and some fires have already erupted and are consuming the land on both sides of it. I have kind of created my own version of Mordor, I reflect.

I decide to give another try to my landscape changing abilities and look for a different spot. I get appealed by the river, as it heads for the bay. Once more, I spot thousands of people trying to leave the city along its multiple bridges. I stoop slightly and push my lips out. This time my focus is different. I try to make the air that comes out of my lungs and that is channeled by my thick lips as cold as possible.

At my present size, I basically create the worst blizzard the country has ever seen. The landscape in the area I selected turns white in just a few seconds. I just keep on blowing. A thick ice crust is starting to form on the surface of every road and every building. The temperature in the epicenter of my breath descends to the lowest one ever registered on Earth. I keep blowing. The temperature gets below the threshold where life is possible. I don’t care about it. I’m pretty sure that anyone in the area has been dead for a while already. I have another objective. I feel satisfied when I see that I’m accomplishing it.

The river water whitens and it finally stops moving. I keep blowing. It takes me a full additional minute but by the time I finish the river is completely frozen. Antarctica would feel like a tropical island next to the section of the city I’ve just transformed.

After all my efforts (not that big, I have to admit), there’s about half of the city left. I decide it’s time for some good old fashioned giantess rampage.

I take my hands from my hips and turn. A city block is the first receptor of the third and final method I will use to bring this city to the ground and show the world that I mean business.

I love my super-powers. I mean, who wouldn’t. They turn my power from ultimate to limitless. I don’t know too well what the difference between the two is, but limitless sounds even better. But if I had to choose between them and the size I would pick the size 100% of the times.

There is nothing that can compare to being giant. The actual size does not matter that much. There are pros and cons to all of them. The biggest blessing I really got when I unlocked all this powers within me is actually the fact that I will be able to enjoy all of them.

Being building-sized makes it easier to move around the city, interact with individual people and make some games up that are not really possible at larger scales. I’ve had the time of my life during the day. But standing above the city, with my head reaching as high as the clouds is equally amazing. There’s something very unique in being able to finish a skyscraper in one step.

All sizes, as long as they go beyond a certain threshold, have something in common: the impact. No combination of super-powers will ever have the impact of seeing a young, good looking woman of incredible size.

I have never been a thinker, but I guess it has something to do with how obvious things look. For people to know about my laser vision or my super-breath I actually need to use them. It’s much easier with the size. I just need to stand there and everyone instantly realizes about the balance of power. I would never change that for super powers. Now, I have nothing against having them. It’s like the icing on the cake.

A couple dozen city blocks have ended under my feet as I was thinking on this. I’m close to another crowded area of the city. I decide to take a closer look. To me, closer means moving from a view from a mile in height to a more manageable 1000’, once I’m standing on my hands and knees.

My palms prove as effective as my soles at finishing buildings. I guess I don’t need to tell you about what happens to the scattered people I’ve met as I advanced. I stop when the crowd gets thicker. 

What to do? Of course, I could just punch or slap them out of existence. But I’m feeling like a little interaction, so I change my game.

Turning my palm upwards, I easily dig my fingers into the concrete and deeper into the city’s underground. Then, I scoop a section of it the size of four football stadiums and bring my palm up. Sitting on my knees, I spy the section of the city I’m now holding in my palm.

“THERE MUST BE THOUSANDS OF YOU THERE” I say quietly. “AND I’M JUST HOLDING YOU IN MY PALM” I add cheerfully

Hundreds in the edges of the city section in my hand are already dying, as the fall from it to the ground below is way too high for anyone that does not share my colossal height. They are but a fraction of the people I’m holding, though, so I don’t care too much about them.

“HONESTLY, I’M STILL HAVING PROBLEMS TO UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE LIKE YOU COULD THINK ABOUT ATTACKING ME. YOU GUYS SHOULD KNOW YOUR PLACE. I KNOW MINE”

I shut up, enjoying the fact that I can hear the screams from the thousands in my hand.

“NOW, I REALLY DON’T NEED TO KILL YOU BUT, HONESTLY, NOW THAT I HAVE YOU IN MY PALM I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT HOW TO SET YOU DOWN WITHOUT ACTUALLY FINISHING ALL OF YOU… SO I’M NOT GOING TO TRY”

As I finish, I just toss an entire section of the city unceremoniously over my shoulder.

I keep on my hands a feet for a while, sweeping my arms to the sides to maximize the effect of my passing. At a certain point I get tired of destroying the city little by little and I just let my entire body drop on countless blocks below me. A cloud of dust starts rising in the air but I don’t give it too much time to settle as I start rolling on myself.

Wow! Let’s talk about quick destruction! Thirty seconds later my body is resting in a neighboring city and there’s nothing but rubble in the spot I rolled through.

I giggle as I stand up and look into Palmsdale. The formerly modern and massive city has been reduced to a pile of rubble, an ice desert and a pool of lava. And right in the middle of it there is a lone standing skyscraper, just as I wished.

I told you just how powerful and horny I felt before. It’s hard to find words to describe my status right now. There is no one else around to talk to so I decide to quite talking and finally get to action. With a naughty smile in my lips I start strutting back to the Glock. It’s time to get my urges taken care of.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!