- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

Vicki XXL

 

My eyes start moving up the façade of the Glock, even if my feet are still firmly planted on the ground. My now completely bare skin is stretching and a feeling of intense pleasure fills every inch of my already massive body. God! I did not remember how arousing growing was!

I was horny as hell to start with, so you can imagine how I’m feeling now!

The growth came really naturally. Now that I’ve done it once, it feels like riding a bike. I instinctively know that I will be able to change my size at will at any time. If anything, my only regret is that I did not find out about all this much sooner. How have I been able to live up to this day without enjoying this power? I look down at some of the scurrying people closer to me and I almost feel disgusted to think that I was once like them.

I instinctively know that I could make my growth much faster, but I don’t see a need for it. I’m enjoying every second of it and I’m not in a real hurry. I was already starting to sober up a little by the time I started focusing on getting taller, so I’m almost back to my full senses.

Despite my casual growing pace, my eyes soon reach the top of the Glock, with its characteristic rounded shape. This means that I made myself about four times taller in a matter of seconds. This would have been already pretty impressive if my intention was not to grow much more. This building that now reaches to my eye is soon to become my dildo, so I have quite a lot more growing to do.

I focus on it and I unconsciously accelerate the pace a little, now that I do not have a visual reference to grow against. One of my only regrets is that all this is happening at a moment where the population of Palmsdale (at least the ones that did not suffer any “accidents” since my growth) will have some trouble to see me, since it’s already dark. I can only imagine how magnificent the entire scene would have been if it had had the proper lighting.

It’s not as if my growth goes unnoticed, of course. To start with, my feet are expanding quickly enough to trample some unlucky bastards that were too close to me or to the Glock by the time all this started. Soon, some spotlights start illuminating different spots along my expanding body. None reaches as high as my face, so I doubt the citizens that must undoubtedly be looking up can see my naughty smile.

My deep belly button passes right in front of the top of the building, but I’m far from done with growing. The entire thing needs to get inside me, so I still need to add quite a lot of size to my already colossal body. I widen my stance a little more, to make sure I do not damage the building as I keep expanding. Right now the Glock is the most precious thing in this city.

I lightly moan as my head keeps reaching for the stars and the Glock keeps shrinking right in front of me. I don’t make it stop until the building gets below my knee. I just turn it off as if I had a mental switch.

I’m so excited that I’m panting. Part of me is urging me for immediate sexual satisfaction. But another part prevails, even if momentarily. I gradually calm down, taking deep breaths, and start looking at my surroundings.

I’m huge! The city extends around me like a Google Maps image by night, its lights reaching as far as the horizon as my keen eyes can get all the details of its buildings and its inhabitants despite the darkness that prevents everyone else from seeing.

Wow! My previous size was already impressive, but this… I’m really titanic now. I was never good at math or at judging distances, but I would say that I would not be wrong to assume that I’m a mile tall. A mile!

There are plenty of mountains that are not as tall as my curvaceous body is now! In a sense, I’ve become a mountain of flesh. I know that I was the most powerful creature in the world already, and part of the reason why was that I could grow at will. But now that I’ve actually done it and I stand so tall that even the highest skyscrapers in the city cannot get to my knees I feel even more magnificent.

“YOU THOUGHT YOH HAD SEEN EVERYTHING ABOUT ME ALREADY?” I ask in a mocking tone. I do not even raise my voice. I know that I can be heard perfectly well.

“WELL, MAYBE YOU CANNOT SEE ME THAT WELL… BUT I BET YOU CAN FEEL ME!” I add, still sounding cheerful.

As I finish, I lift my right foot and look for a random city block in front of me. I take care not to damage the Glock. The rest of the city is fair game. The entire block is demolished under my foot. One full block in one step! How much power is that?

I decide to get a little away from the only building I care about, as not to damage it. Another entire city block ends up under my left foot as I do so.

Two steps, two city blocks and probably a few thousand people. Wow!

“AND I THOUGHT I WAS BIG BEFORE” I mock

I spy a crowd not so far away. Nothing is far away from me now. Even the city limits seem to be at arm’s reach. I move my right foot forward with care and set it on top of the group. Hundreds of people disappear as I do so.

A spark momentarily lights in my chest. I can barely feel it. I basically just see it through the corner of my eye. I frown, surprised, not knowing what the hell it can be. Then, another spark lights close to the first one. When a third, a fourth and a fifth light in quick succession all over my left tit I finally realize what’s going on. I am being attacked!

I find them as soon as I know what to look for. My eyes have no problem to find the little gnats in the dark sky. As a matter of fact, their jets make them a little easier to spot, as soon as they turn and they get ready for a second pass.

My blood is really boiling now. The notion of being attacked would have been offensive at any moment since I grew through the hotel’s roof. But having it happen now… it’s as insulting as anything could be.

I cannot help but wonder why, of all the chances they may have had, they have chosen this moment as the one to confront me. I mean, it’s not as if they would have had any chance, even if I had still been small, but now… it’s so absolutely clear that there’s nothing they can do to hurt me that I cannot even start to describe how utterly ridiculous the entire situation looks.

“REALLY? YOU GUYS ARE ATTACKING ME?” I say

A new succession of sparks light in different areas of my torso when I spy a group of planes trying to make a turn for the next pass. They have made the mistake of underestimating my reach, so I quickly teach them how wrong they were by swatting them out of the sky with a deft swipe of my left arm.

The next group realizes about this so they start turning much sooner, right after unloading their payload. As if this were going to save them. I just need to push my lips out and blow gently. Three dozen planes are sent spiraling out of control. Explosions all over the city show me where they ended up.

“VICKI – 50, AIR FORCE – ZERO” I say in a mocking tone. All it has taken me is a lazy movement of one arm and an exhalation to get to the score.

I have to acknowledge that at least the tiny pilots have guts. Despite the clearly inevitable outcome, they still come for a third wave. I decide to up the ante. I push my lips out again, but this time I do not blow with force. I just let out the coldest air I can muster. One by one, the engines of the jets in front of me fail and send the planes down. There are hundred explosions at different spots of the city once more.

“I GUESS THIS IS A KO” I say aloud, not able to see any more planes around

There is something else I can see though. There are a few chutes! Clearly not as many as planes. I’m guessing my freezing breath made the systems of most of the aircraft fail, but a few pilots still managed to eject.

I smile and take a step to the front, reaching for the closest one. Two more city blocks become collateral victims of my curiosity for an almost microscopic guy. The fact that he is attached to a chute makes things much easier to me. I don’t know how I would have done it if he weren’t. I pinch the chute with two fingernails and hold the ridiculous pilot right in front of my curious eyes. He is not even a tenth of an inch tall!

Seeing how ridiculous people have now become was great enough. Being able to hear his screams just makes things so much better.

I part my lips and address him quietly. Of course, my quiet words are probably heard a couple of counties away.

“WOULD YOU CARE TO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW SOMEONE AS RIDICULOUS AS YOU MANAGED TO PUT TOGETHER THE THOUGHT THAT YOU COULD ATTACK SOMEONE LIKE ME?” I ask

“You are destroying Palmsdale and killing thousands!”

“SO? PALMSDALE IS MINE TO DO AS I PLEASE. HAVE YOU NOT UNDERSTOOD THAT YET?”

The tiny pilot does not reply. I was not expecting it, to be honest.

For the first chance in a long time I have a doubt. There are so many different ways I could quickly finish the microbe that I cannot make my mind about which one to use. Then the solution comes to me: it’s so easy to kill him that I will actually keep him alive.

“I THINK THAT YOU NEED TO HAVE A BETTER LOOK. I’LL GIVE YOU THE CHANCE” I say

Then, I move my hand down and carefully loop his parachute into the silver piercing in my belly button.

“PAY ATTENTION” I say

 

Chapter End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!