- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

Urges

 

After what I have just done, my perception about destruction has somehow changed. And I have to admit that it was never too restrictive to start with.

I walk past the area of the city I wiped out fast enough. There is nothing remarkable there apart from some smoldering ruins and a few scattered corpses here and there. Fortunately, Palmsdale is large enough, so I reach another thriving section of downtown pretty quick.

I’m excited. The crowd, not so much.

The sun is now already gone, but another of the nice effects of my change seems to be the fact that I can see as clearly in the dark as I could back in midday. The booze is still making it hard for me to focus my sight anywhere for too long, so it’s curious to see things perfectly in the middle of the night at the same time the world is kind of

I stop when my path crosses that of a building which is a little over my height and that has a flat, mirrored face. Right now, I’m the only person on Earth that can see that the windows are actually mirror-like, since no one without my enhanced eyesight would be able to see too much in such low light.

I love looking at my figure in mirrors. Of course, that’s because I’m unbelievably hot. I’ve never been humble, and in my present condition I find even less reasons for that. As a matter of fact, as I watch at my reflection in the building, I can only think that I look hotter than ever. I guess that having an entire city as a background helps.

Of course, there are other things that help, like my long shiny dark brown hair, my large wilds eyes, my high cheeks and my thick, sultry lips. Soon, the bikini top becomes annoying, since it doesn’t let me get an unhindered sight of my picture perfect breasts. I’ve often been told that they are even a little too much for my generally thin frame, but judging by how much I get hired for bikini photoshoots, I guess that this is not a problem. I’ve never felt like it was. As a matter of fact, I love them just the size they are and I love looking at myself naked, seeing how my tits seem to defy gravity as they stand erect at my chest.

My hands have untied my bikini top and let it drop almost without me noticing. Soon, they are holding a breast each, their size making them more than a handful. I squeeze, moaning in pleasure. I’m still feeling incredibly horny at what I accomplished a short while ago. I squeeze again and then I mash my tits together.

A hand unavoidably ends up reaching my bikini bottom, sliding into it and then extending two fingers into my pussy. I don’t think I’ve ever felt wetter. I need to get fucked, and I need it now.

I step out of my bikini bottom soon enough, standing naked for the first time since my growth. God, I’m even hotter than I remembered myself. I ran my hands along my curves, feeling them, noticing the tightness of my skin everywhere along my body.

My washboard flat stomach leads to my wide hips and my clean shaven pussy. It’s craving for attention, and I’m more than willing to help it. I can hear some screams coming from the road below and I start thinking about how many “volunteers” I will need to pick this time, since my womanhood’s appetite seems to be in line with the one my stomach had just a few minutes ago.

Still, I pause enough to take a glance at one more of the remarkable sights my body has to offer: my ass. I’ve been told there are tit-men and ass-men. I’m lucky enough to be able to make both of them happy. My stomach is flat, but I’m anything but skinny. My wide hips and powerful thighs lead to a killer behind, both voluptuous and tight.

I push it out and admire its reflection, looking over my shoulder. Then, one of the most embarrassing moments since I grew comes: I realize I am going to pass some gas the moment I push my butt out a little too much. I had not realized it would be so noisy. At my size, of course, this means that the entire city has heard me farting. I start blushing, even if no one is able to notice, in the dark. I’m the only one that can see in these conditions.

I don’t have too much time to worry about this, though. What happens immediately after is so surprising that I even forget about my brief moment of shame. The glass in the building’s façade bursts as if it had been hit by a projectile!

Has my fart had this effect? I turn and stoop, to look at the spot where I fucked the façade up from the distance. The answer to the question comes quickly enough: there is a corpse in the middle of the debris where the façade caved in.

I only need to zoom a little to see that it’s Jay. God! I had forgotten that he had been stuffed in my ass for most of the afternoon! He is certainly dead. I don’t need to feel for a pulse to know that. I’ve become kind of an expert in the matter. The death of my favorite popstar affects me much less than it would have 24 hours ago. I’m looking at the world from a different perspective now, and someone so small has a limited ability to have an impact on me. Especially since he failed at what I wanted him to do, which was to entertain me and to pamper me with songs dedicated to me. I don’t need him. I can now pick among billions of people anytime I want something done.

My only doubt is whether he just died now, as a result of the impact, or if he died inside me. I think the latter is probably more likely. For some unknown reason, the thought tickles.

I cannot prevent thinking that I seem to have found yet another long-distance weapon. How should I call it? Ass canon? Anyway, once I have super-breath and laser vision, I don’t find too much use for it. My main powers are much cooler and much less embarrassing.

My pussy reminds me that I have a mission, so I just crouch and look for some unwilling lovers. I have to chuckle when I find the spot two of them are trying to hide from me: my bikini bottom!

I guess that their thinking was that I would not be looking into my clothes. They were about right, but unfortunately for them, my sight is so great that I can spot even the most miniscule things and the slightest movements. This is what gave them away and this is what made me pick my bikini bottom up and hold it by its side stripes as the two unlucky bastards are trying their hardest to keep their balance in the area of spandex that would usually go right in front of my snatch.

I’m in a phase of my drunkenness where I’m both horny and playful. The latter wins for an instant, so I pull the flexible material of my bikini bottom as much as I can and then I release, shooting the two bugs into the night sky as if I had used a slingshot.

I giggle and toss my bikini bottom over my shoulder. I catch the crowd in three strides and without re-introducing myself I just crouch and grab two handfuls of people. I’m so hot that I do not waste any time in stuffing the first group into my craving pussy.

The second I just drop on my chest, as I arch my torso backwards as much as I can so that they will stay between my twin mounds of flesh a little longer than usual.

They all end up crashing in the road below. All, except a guy that has miraculously managed to hold to my right nipple.

“Well done!” I say as I bring a finger to his back and start rubbing him vigorously against one of the most sensitive areas of my anatomy.

My other hand is busy in another sensitive spot, my fingers slid into my crotch, stirring the half a dozen people or so I have so carelessly fit inside.

I think I might have been too rough and broken a couple or three in the insertion process, since I can only feel about half of the bodies moving.

One problem with the little people is that they are little. Don’t misunderstand me. I love them being little practically all the time. It allows me to do plenty of the funniest stuff to them. The issue is that they are of limited sexual value.

The man at my nipple soon becomes boring and the people in my pussy don’t take too long to prove themselves incapable of bringing me anywhere near orgasm. I don’t know how the first group of people I fucked managed to do it. It was probably the novelty, something more psychological than physical. I need physical now. And these guys are not going to do it.

The tit man’s head soon bursts against my nipple as I push a little too hard. My fingers soon empty the pussy men out when they stop reacting to the stirring. What just happened barely qualified as foreplay. If anything, I only feel hornier.

There are plenty more people around me. The supply of tinies has hardly been a problem ever since I grew. But despite my high, I kind of know that I need something else now. A building pays my frustration as I punch it.

A second building is saved from my wrath by a sibling. Out in the distance I spot the Glock Tower. Or as half the humorists in the country call it: the Giant Cock.

How could I have forgotten about one of the most remarkable features in Palmsdale’s skyline? Of course, there is a reason the building is nicknamed the Giant Cock. I bet no one ever thought the building would end up living up to its nickname. I bet no one thought someone like me was possible either. I mean, besides of my sister. But honestly, would anyone have pictured my cute sister Eileen fucking a building.

The Glock is not so close, but distances are hardly a problem for me since this morning. They are a problem for the crowd. I don’t even care to look down as my bare feet start crushing everything they find on their way. By the nature of the squishes, I can guess that the crowd is getting thicker as I’m getting closer to my destination.

A last right turn puts me in the plaza right in front of the giant phallus. I look at it. I actually look up at it. Being one of the tallest buildings in the city, the Glock tower is easily four times my height. That’s not an issue. It’s merely an inconvenience for a girl with my abilities. I smile and focus.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!