- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story is inspired by "Eileen, larger than life curiosity". If you haven't seen it before, you can find it here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=695&p=2767&hilit=eileen#p2767

 

The Queen of the World

 

Every drunk 21-year-old girl has thought at some point that she could take over the world. The difference in my case is that it’s true.

I’ve always been moody, and being drunk only exacerbates that trend in my character. So, one moment I was perfectly content, after having frozen a section of the highway and having strolled the rest of the way to the entrance of downtown and the next I get totally upset when a chopper dares to get too close to me.

Too close, in my new standards, is close enough that the sound of its rotors annoys me. Seeing that the helicopter seems to belong to some sort of news station doesn’t do anything to improve my mood.

My expression quickly changes from a smirk to a frown as I look at the chopper and say:

“HEY, GET OUT OF MY FACE!!”

The reaction from the pilot really makes my blood boil. The chopper definitely moves, but rather than getting away it just gets a little higher, as if trying to get out of my reach. I realize about the intention of the pilot and when I understand that he is both challenging my commands and feeling safe “just” because he’s hovering a little too high it really makes me mad.

One of the most immediate consequences of my change is that EVERYONE needs to do as I say, so what the hell does this guy think that he is doing?

“THAT WAS AN ORDER FROM YOUR GODDESS!” I say in a really annoyed tone

The chopper does not react, so I decide to take matters into my own hands. Or into my own eyes, to be more precise. I’m really pissed off with the pilot, so I want to capture him, remove him from his stupid aircraft and make him suffer. The idea of pulling his limbs one by one like a cruel girl pulling the wings of a fly crosses my mind and I smirk. I know I told you that I was not a sadist, but I can get really vindictive.

I’ve captured a chopper already, so I know how it’s done. I point my face in the right direction, switch my vision into tractor beam mode and focus on my victim.

Have you ever tried to grab a really slippery soap bar? How does that work for you when you are really stoned and what your eyes see does not really match with what your hand is doing? It’s hard, right? Well, imagine how it would be if rather than the hand and fingers that you’ve been using for your entire life you were trying to exercise a muscle that you have discovered you had just a few hours ago. That’s what happens to my tractor vision.

I thought I had mastered it before, but it’s right now when I find out that I’m still a long way from really being in control of some of my most recently found abilities.

The chopper is not captured, of course. Instead, I have somehow swatted it at a distance. Of course, if I had really swatted it there would be little more than a few chunks of metal spread around the area, but the action has felt about the same. I have even felt some feedback as the aircraft has been pushed back and sent spiraling down.

Even the gentlest nudge from my eyes has been enough to send the helicopter out of control. It’s now getting farther away from me and lower, and it looks like it will end up crashing on the ground sooner rather than later. The pilot manages to pull out some sort of trick almost in the last minute, though, and to my irritation he gets the helicopter back into a normal flying path.

I do not have the patience to try to capture him again, so I decide that toasting him will have to do. I get ready and let go my two most powerful beams of energy yet. Somehow I’m able to feel the amount of energy I’m releasing. I completely miss the chopper. Unluckily for the people on it, I do not miss the high-rise just behind it. Its top half is practically disintegrated in the most massive explosion I’ve seen yet.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!” I yell, I guess that sending a chill down the spine of everyone in the city

I hate losing, and even more in front of something as worthless as the fucking pilot in his fucking little toy aircraft.

I let go another pair of beams and miss again. Another building suffers the consequences, but I don’t care. This time I do not switch the beams off, though, and I just start moving my head and neck, orienting my heat vision and chasing the chopper. The pilot realizes about it and starts his evasive maneuvers. He is helped by the fact that alcohol has really made me suck at aiming.

He is quite skilled, I have to admit. I do not give up and just keep chasing him, feeling as megawatts of energy are flowing along my body before they are released by my eyes. I never stop to observe the consequences of my chasing of the chopper, but I instinctively know that I must be fucking the city pretty bad. I don’t care. My pride is more important than every person and building in the city combined.

I switch off by the time I get tired of the cat and mouse game. I’m not at my best and the guy is pretty good. It’s not as if I’m in my sharpest mental moment either, but luckily for me, a whole day of enjoying my new condition has already given me some instincts.

My laser vision might be my most spectacular long-range power, but it’s not the only one. And it requires precision. I smirk as I start inhaling. Air flows slowly to me at first, but then I force the pace and my smirk widens as I see debris on the street being dragged into my direction. By the time I see some abandoned cars clumsily rolling my way I know that I know that I’m REALLY breathing in hard.

I guess that my lungs must be compressing the air or something, but I’m too drunk to really put a lot of thought into it. I feel full enough after a few seconds. Then I look in the direction of the chopper, push my lips out and blow hard. I mean, I blow REALLY hard. I had not realized about how super-powerful I had got until this moment. My breath is more than enough not only to push the chopper around but actually to disintegrate it the moment the wave front hits it. A few of the buildings I had half-destroyed with my eyes are now finished by my lungs, exploding, just in a different way.

By the time I stop, a twelve blocks long, three blocks wide section of the city is gone.

I have never, ever felt so horny in my entire life. My bikini bottom is completely wet and I could swear my nipples would cut through steel if I tried just now. My moan has probably been heard in three states and is quickly followed by words that must sound almost as loud.

My funny stint as a drunk girl is over and I’ve quickly got into an aggressive bragging mode.

“I AM THE FUCKING QUEEN OF THIS CITY!” I yell for everyone to hear. Well, for everyone that’s not dead, that is. “THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!” I add. “I AM A GODDESS!” I reinforce my message.

It’s not the greatest speech ever, I know. I’m just not in the proper condition for that. Instead, I keep at letting go a series of untwined boasts.

“I’M THE MOST POWERFUL CREATURE THAT HAS EVER SET FOOT ON THIS PLANET! AND ALL OF YOU COMBINED CANNOT EVEN MATCH MY PINKIE FINGER!” I let out. I don’t know if the latter is actually true, but it could very well be, I reason.

My questionable eloquence is interrupted by the loudest groan I’ve ever heard coming from my stomach. I guess it has been heard several blocks around me. And then, suddenly, I feel ravenously hungry.

I’ve never felt hunger with such intensity before. I even feel weak, which is something quite new and unexpected, since my change in the morning. I’m not thinking too clearly, but even in my state I realize what has happened. In the course of a few minutes, I’ve released the energy of a couple of large-scale natural disasters. I’m depleted.

I know what to do to recover, but unfortunately my latest actions have not left too many tinies alive around me. The area in front of me is a wasteland. I turn and see that the streets are empty. My stomach groans loudly once more and it feels even painful.

I don’t know how I manage to think about it, but a flash crosses my mind and, as I turn, I slam my fist into the building right at my back. The top four floors or so are obliterated, making the formerly chest-high building into a shorter version of itself. Then, the dust clears and the debris settles and I see a few dozen startled people wandering around. I’ve never been so happy to see people before, and I have usually been happy when that happened.

The first handful I just scoop and toss into my mouth without any word. I even swallow before I could completely chew them, making my throat bulge as the half a dozen or so mashed bodies travel through it. Oh God! It felt good!

I scoop my third handful even while I’m still bringing the second to my mouth. I don’t care if anyone thinks I’m a glutton. I just need this. The remaining people in the building are screaming in front of a new type of terror they were not even imagining, but I don’t care. I just keep at feasting and bring another section of the building down when the one I was eating from is exhausted.

I’m starting to feel much better, but it require a much higher amount of nourishment than I had so far. My thinking is way to fuzzy to put too much thought to the fact that no matter how many of the tinies I’ve eaten, their combined energies are but a fraction of the one I’ve unleashed just a few moments ago. This would be something for a doctor or a scientist to think about. I’m a goddess, and I have other things to pay attention to. As far as I’m concerned, as long as I keep being all-powerful and invulnerable, I don’t care too much about how it works. I’m keener to think about how to use it.

I don’t know how many people it finally took, maybe a couple hundred, but I feel much better.

I pat my tummy and smile once more.

“I NEED ANOTHER DRINK!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

As I mentioned in chapter 1, this story is written mostly to experiment and out of fun. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see Vicki doing as the story progresses!