- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter was supposed to follow Allie's day spent wearing the panties but i got distracted. I promise we will get some story progression soon!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark had just finished composing an email to one of his clients when he noticed some movement from the streams playing on his other monitor. He leaned back in his chair and turned to watch, running a hand along his stirring crotch through his tight-fitting slacks. He then grabbed a black canister, popping off its lid and dumping the contents onto his desk. Out tumbled a tiny naked woman who, after bouncing a bit off the wooden desk, scurried to her feet.  

The sudden burst of light and thrashing confused Molly as she impacted the ground. She quickly stumbled to her feet, trying to assess her situation. After a moment her eyes adjusted and she could see a gigantic well-dressed man sitting in a chair at the desk she was currently standing on. He glared down at her, a mischievous smile emerging across his chiseled face.  

"Hey, I want to see a lawyer," she screamed out to him, "I was tricked into this deal and I want out!" 

Mark's hand swooped down, grabbing her swiftly before bringing her closer to his face.  

"Oh really, and how were you tricked?" Mark replied kindly.  

"Listen I hated being in prison, especially cuz I took the fall for my shitbag of a husband," she yelled up to him, "I couldn't do 40 more years in there." 

"But how were you tricked?" Mark retorted as he took a second to look over the two-inch tall woman. She looked to be in her early 40s, but was in great shape. Her straight black hair and sharp facial features hinted that she may be Italian. She had perky little tits with a tight stomach that preceded her shapely hips.  

'She's probably one of the hottest tinies I've had so far,' Mark thought to himself.  

"Some government people came through the prison talking about a special program, abut all they told me was that I could get out of prison sooner if I did some adult videos," she yelled frantically, "They didn't tell me I'd be fuckin shrunk!!" 

"So you didn't read the paperwork, but you signed the contract anyway," Mark said smugly, "Sounds like this is your fault then.." 

As Molly started screaming at him again he set her down on the table before opening a side drawer and pulling out a fleshlight. He undid the casing, pulling out the silicon sleeve inside and setting both pieces on the desk. He reached back into the drawer to pull out a tub of lube before closing it.  

"Listen, listen!" Molly screamed, "I know I fucked up, but please help me. Is it sex you want?? Please grow me back, I can fuck you way better than some toy pussy!!" 

Mark stopped what he was doing and grabbed her once again. With one hand he pinched her arms together raising her up so she was dangling in front of his face. His eyes scanned her body, thoroughly inspecting her features.  

"Hmmm, you don't have great tits," he said analytically, "But you do have a toned little tummy." 

"And I have a great ass!" Molly squealed, desperately trying to incite the sex drive of her giant captor, "And a tight pussy, I swear I'll fuck you like nobody ever has!" 

Mark grabbed her legs with his other hand before twirling her around and stretching her out to get a good look at her bum. He didn’t appreciate it before but now he could see she really did have a divine ass. Her hips widened perfectly, winding back around her waistline to create that sought-after hourglass figure. Her asscheeks bubbled out, giving her butt some nice volume, but were well toned and clearly maintained through a rigorous workout regimen. Bending her into an L-shape he could see her cheeks part delicately to reveal her little asshole, with her labia peeking through underneath. He noticed she seemed to be arching her back to make her ass pop even more.  

"Wowwww," Mark exclaimed, "You really do have a fine ass, I bet you'd be one hell of a fuck.." 

"Yes!" she screamed. Sensing some hope for her situation she tried to edge him closer, "I can't wait for you to fuck me so hard!!" 

"But I already promised a fleshlight video," Mark pondered, "I tell you what, let's make a deal. I'm gonna put you in the bottom of the fleshlight, then reattach the case so the only way out will be through the top." 

Molly fell to her knees as the color drained from her face, "Whaa- No.." 

"Then I'm gonna watch these streams over here until I'm nice and hard, but I'm not gonna touch myself," he explained casually to the now terrified shrunken woman on his desk, "If you can crawl your way out before I'm ready to use the fleshlight then I'll grow you back to normal size so we can fuck. If not.. Well you know.." 

Mark paused for a moment after describing the deal, letting the situation sink in for the helpless tiny. Upon seeing her horrified expression, he couldn’t help but smile as he uncapped the tub of lube. He lowered her into the greasy lube, relishing in her screams and frantic struggling to break free. After using her to scoop out a lump of grease he ground her between his thumb and forefinger to ensure she was fully coated. Grabbing the pink fleshlight sleeve with his other hand he positioned her at the bottom hole, gently pressing her head through the hole. It was a fairly tight fit past her shoulders, but with the grease he was able to slid her snugly into the tight silicon. Once her feet were flush with the bottom he placed the sleeve back in its jacket, screwing it in to seal the bottom exit.  

Molly's mind was racing, she couldn't truly comprehend what was happening to her. Viciously writhing against the giant fingers that held her, she went to scream at the top of her lungs just as she was plunged into the grease. Her piercing scream was muffled as she was encased in the thick lube. She kept trying to scream, swallowing mouthfuls of grease as she was smeared with the grease between the lustful giant's fingers. After a few moments she stopped trying to scream, though she continued to writhe as she saw herself approaching the bottom of the giant fleshlight sleeve. Her head easily fit through the small hole, and at once her entire world was tinted pink. She once again screamed for her life as she felt herself being nudged into the sleeve, the tight silicon squeezing hard against her shoulders and compressing her like a full body bear hug. She continued to scream as she felt herself being pushed further into the toy until even her feet were encased in the giant sleeve. Her arms were pinned at her sides and she could barely move lest for some slight wiggling. A moment passed before her pink tinted world got considerably darker, and she could feel the sleeve being screwed into its jacket. Looking up she could see the shadows from the ribbing of the sleeve along her sex toy prison. Straight above her she could see the slit-shaped light at the end of the tunnel, the rippled silicon pussy lips casting their shadow down on her.  

Looking straight down into the pocket pussy Mark could see the woman desperately squirming for her life as he said, "I really hope you make it out of there babe, I'd love to pound that fat ass of yours." 

Glancing back over at the streams he could see some movement, it looked as if Allie was finally getting out of bed. He stared longingly at the screen showing the taut little teen asshole of the Goddess seemingly trying to consume the tiny camera as he murmured to his tiny captor, "But I would hurry if I were you.." 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review if you liked the chapter, and let me know what you'd like to see next!