- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So here's another chapter for you all!

This was supposed to catch us up to "A porcelain grave" but I got carried away so there will be at least one more chapter before we are caught up. 

 Allie’s mind drifted off again after the encounter with the mysterious girl. She had such mixed feelings about this whole situation, but deep inside her was a lurking fascination which was only further excited by the girl’s words. Unable to make up her mind, she lingered on her car hood for another half hour.

Chirp chirp

The buzz of her cell phone startled her back to reality. It was a text from Morgan:

Hey where are you? I haven’t heard from you today.

She locked her phone and slid it into her back pocket as she stood up.

“I need to get on with this,” she thought, making her way across the parking lot towards the office, “I’ll just wear the stupid panties, do what I have to, and be done with it.”She pushed open the glass door and saw Tori sitting at the front desk, presumably going through some paperwork. Tori glanced up at the sound of the door, noticing her shyly enter the office. 

“Hi there Allie, come on in,” Tori said brightly, “Are you here to fulfill your contract?”

“Yea I am,” she replied, walking up to the desk. She noticed Tori’s boobs prominently displayed as they fought to escape her tight button-down shirt, each button strained to its absolute limit. Her shirt tucked into a black miniskirt which clung tightly to her lower body, snugly holding the curves of her toned ass. She sat upright in her chair with her pantyhose clad legs narrow and her back stiff as she typed some information into her computer. Allie couldn’t help but think that her rigid posture was a bit odd. 

“So, let’s just go over your contract really quick,” Tori said, glancing at her computer screen, “you understand that you have 24 hours from when you take the panties to masturbate in them?”

Allie nodded.

“Good. If the tiny is to die in an accident that is not your fault before you are able to accomplish this then you will be liable to re-do the scene with a different tiny,” Tori spoke robotically, as if she’d given these instructions countless times, “If it dies, and you are at fault, then we reserve the right to take legal action. Understand?” 

Allie nodded again, a bit taken back by the emotionless nature of the interaction. 

“Okay. Now, this is very important,” Tori said, turning away from her computer screen to make eye contact with Allie, “Once you are finished with your scene you need to dispose of the tiny. It cannot, under any circumstances, be allowed to escape. We prefer for the actor to do this shortly after the scene.”

“I thought I wouldn’t have to kill it?” Allie interjected.

“You don’t have to kill it as a part of your scene,” Tori said. She noticed the anxiety building in Allie’s face and tried to comfort her, “Listen it’s really easy, you can just plop him in the toilet and flush him away!”

“But to be honest, I would highly suggest swallowing him whole,” Tori said enthusiastically as her mind wandered, “The feeling of a tiny sliding down your throat is like nothing you’ll ever experience. They know what’s happening, that they’re sliding down closer and closer to their death, and they fight so hard. The squirming feels just.. incredible.”

She looked back at Allie who was clearly frightened, “If you absolutely cannot do it then we allow you to bring the tiny back here, where we will dispose of it, though we charge a $300 fee for this because there is far greater chance for escape than if you just do it yourself,” she said begrudgingly, “Really it just comes down to you, alright?”

“Yea,” Allie said sheepishly. She wasn’t sure what she was going to do, but would have to worry about that later.

“Alright, that’s all the boring stuff,” Tori said with a smile, “Now lets talk about the incentives on your contract.”

“What do you mean?” Allie asked. 

“Most contracts we write have incentives,” Tori said, “Basically, they’re things that you can opt into doing that we’ll pay you extra for!”

“Oh wow,” Allie replied excitedly. She was already getting a lot of money for this, but she would love to get even more, “So what are they?”

“Well, the first is to wear the panties for at least 24 hours straight, starting now,” Tori said reading from her computer, “That would get you an extra $500.”

“Holy shit, that’s so much,” Allie exclaimed, “I can take them off to shower though, right?”

“No hun, it specifically says you may not shower either,” Tori replied. 

“Shit, I haven’t even showered since yesterday and I had practice today. I’m probably so gross,” Allie said, hesitant to accept the incentive. 

“Well you can only accept this next one if you also accept the first one,” Tori said, “But the second one is to spend at least two hours exercising, and it would get you another extra $500.”

“Wait, so an extra $1000 total you mean?” Allie asked, not believing that they would actually offer her that much extra money. 

“Mhmm, a whole ‘nother thousand for not that much extra work,” Tori replied smiling at Allie, “honestly I would take the incentives girl, money is money.”

“Okay fine, I’ll do both of them,” Allie said, for the first time not even considering the tiny and just acting on her own behalf. 

“Great,” Tori said as she reached down below her desk and pulled up a small black box wrapped neatly with a pink bow, “You can go ahead and change in Mark’s office, he’s out doing a scene right now.”

As Allie grabbed the box she thought back to the mysterious girl, wondering if that was the scene in question. She shuddered a bit as she remembered the girl’s wicked thoughts.

 Upon reaching Mark’s office she stepped inside gingerly. She walked over to his desk, placing the box down and pulling off the ribbon. As she placed her fingers under the edges of the box’s lid she stopped for a moment, her mind darting between feelings of fear and curiosity. She lifted the lid, peering inside the box to see a neatly folded pair of black panties sitting upon lush, red velvet. She grabbed the panties at either side and holding them up to examine them. From the outside they looked like a normal athletic fit thong for the most part. The backside was a bit thinner than most of her sports thongs, and they seemed to be a bit high-waisted, meaning they would likely ride up on her more than normal. She held them below her face to look at the inside, which at first glance also appeared very normal. Looking more carefully she found the tiny man, sewn into the fabric of the gusset near where the top of her pussy would be. His body was stretched vertically with his hands restrained above his head and his feet restrained as well. It also appeared that lines of fabric were sewn across his face to gag him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom stared up at the beautiful face of the giant teen as her sexy green eyes scanned along the panties, finally resting their gaze upon. He remained motionless while she observed him, unsure of what he should do. “I want you to know that I’m very sorry for what I am about to do,” he heard her whisper, though to him it was a deafening roar. He felt weightless for a second before his world shook with a crash. His orientation was screwed up, it seemed like he was parallel with the ground. To his left he could see what looked like a desk, and as he scanned to his right he saw the edge of the desk followed by the giant girl standing in front of it. He watched as she turned around, her ass now facing towards him.

Despite the panic looming over him he marveled at her body. Her legs were thick but well defined, the kind only achievable through hard work. They led up a plump ass, currently being strangled by her tight denim shorts. Her asscheeks spilled out from underneath the high cut of her shorts, a strip of denim separating each glorious rounded globe. As she bent over to undo her sandals he watched that strip of denim crawl deeper and deeper into the cleavage of her ass, accentuating her womanly curves.

“The things I could do to that ass…” he thought to himself, becoming engrossed in her seductive body. 

Her hips swayed back and forth as she tossed each of her sandals to the side, her ass mesmerizing him with its subtle jiggling. He watched the strip of denim plunge into her asscrack as she righted herself, slowly being swallowed by her shapely cheeks. 

“I bet she’s such a little slut,” he thought, noticing how petite the jean shorts were. 

For a moment her ass loomed motionless before him, tantalizing him with the thought of what lies beneath while she unbuttoned her shorts. He watched her hands grab either side of her waist before plunging her shorts and panties down in one go. Her ass lunged towards him once again as she bent down, this time her beautiful womanhood exposed and in full display. As she bent further and further down her waist inched ever closer towards him, and he stared longingly at her luscious young pussy already glistening with her juices. It wasn’t until she had reached the lowest point in her bend that her tightly sealed pink folds spread ever so slightly, strands of her sticky cum bridging the gap between her parting lips. The sexual display had completely overtaken his mind, his eyes remaining glued to her body as his cock throbbed with excitement. 

He watched her right herself, her plump ass filling his view once again before she twirled to face the desk. He was face to face with her womanhood for a moment, completely overcome by his sexual urges he was startled as the feeling of weightlessness engulfed him again. His entire world shifted, the sudden burst of motion disorienting him. Each passing moment felt like an eternity to him while his mind tried to process the overload of information, still not accustomed to his new size. He caught a fleeting glimpse of the Goddess’ face, her innocent green eyes distinguished amongst beautifully sculpted features and her faint freckles giving her an utterly irresistible aura of pure attractiveness. 

After admiring the Goddess’ eyes for what seemed like forever his world lurched again. Her face faded back farther from him before a giant bare foot eclipsed his view. The foot descended towards him with frightening speed and he watched as the tender sole whizzed by his head, leaving a wall of flesh to his side. Before he could even snap out of his daze the second foot appeared from the heavens, descending even faster than the previous one. It flew past his head, slamming the ground with a dull thud which he both heard and felt. Surrounded by pillars of flesh to either side of him he looked up to see the bare womanhood of the young teen nestled between her bubbly ass seemingly miles away from him. His sightseeing only lasted a moment though before he felt his body being thrust towards he sky with ungodly force. The pillars of flesh seemed to sink into the ground and the shapely ass of the Goddess fast approached, beckoning him to feel its warm embrace. His mind was still in a sexual trance, effectively dulled to the gravity of his situation, but the force of her pulling her panties up forced his eyes shut as he braced for impact. 

Instead he came to a halt a mere couple inches away from her hungry slit. He opened his eyes to see her vast womanhood engulfing his entire vision, taking his time to truly appreciate it now that he could see it up close. Her thick, puffy outer lips were shaved nearly bare though a slight stubble persisted, highlighting her amateur nature. They encased her thin inner lips, which pressed tightly together to form a vibrant pink slit already glistening with her natural juices. Atop the slit her lips joined to form a neat clitoral hood, beneath which rested her prominent clit begging to be stimulated. Altogether she had what some may call a picturesque pussy, the kind that would have a man throbbing before she even laid a hand on him. 

“I guess I should let you see it before I cram you up in there,” he heard the voice boom from above before watching her titanic middle finger slide down her body, coming to rest near her vaginal opening.

He could hear her moist lips engulfing the finger as she probed inside herself. He could nearly take no more, his cock was begging for release despite him not being able to stimulate it. A moment later her finger retracted, taking a slimy coat of her juices with it as it exited her panties. He was left staring at her now more swollen clit, though not for long as he one again lurched forward, this time impacting the Goddess as he was pinned against her body. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allie finally pulled the panties against her body, tugging at the waistline so they fit snugly around her curves. They were a bit small for her, causing the soft material to hold almost skintight against her. But, besides that they felt nice, and the thick material seemed as though it would be thoroughly absorbent. She noticed the sensation of the tiny man who was pressed squarely against her clit. He was slightly larger than her clit, though she wasn’t sure if that would be true when she got truly excited. She could feel him squirming, his motions faint but amplified by her sensitive pleasure center. She allowed her finger to trace the bump on her panties from the tiny, gently exploring the new sensations. She was already somewhat aroused from before, but the subtle tingling on her clit was starting to really rile her up. She let her finger press gently on the tiny.

“Oh God,” she moaned, “This actually feels good”.

She honed in on the tiny, trying to focus on his movements, and noticing that he wasn’t exactly squirming. Instead he was moving rhythmically, back and forth, almost like he was..

“Wait, you little freak.. Are you humping me?!” she said aloud, surprised that the tiny man would do something so bold. The feeling of his tiny humps didn’t stop. 

THWAP

The sound of her hand slapping against her meaty pussy was louder than she expected. She felt nothing for a few moments, though before she was satisfied, the tiny humping started up again. She was angry, and horny, and not entirely thinking straight.

“Fine let’s hump then,” she said as she walked over to the chair behind Mark’s desk.

Straddling the arm of the chair she laid her tender pussy down before grinding into it. The panties slid back and forth on her skin, and she could feel the tiny helplessly sliding between her slick lips. She started grinding harder, her pussy oozing cum as her sexual urges took over. Lost in the moment she felt her orgasm building, rapidly approaching climax before she was startled by a moan which emanated from the computer speakers. With feeling of embarrassment instantly flooding her mind her head snapped towards the monitor..

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed, be sure to let me know of ideas or directions you'd like to see the story go. 

I have the next couple chapters planned out but will not have much time for writing, but I will try my best!