- Text Size +

My 3 Stepsisters’ Anger Shrinks Me

 Summary: Keith is your typical 17-year-old, except for one thing: he shrinks whenever he senses anger from any of his three sexy stepsisters.  Confrontation of any kind can do it.  Life isn’t easy when the next argument can leave you looking UP at your sibling.

 CHAPTER 1

Introduction

Keith, 17, was a sensitive guy — not in the emotions sense, but in the way he processed stimuli.  He could really feel other people’s displeasure.  He could automatically know when a person felt the slightest dissatisfaction or the tiniest amount of frustration.  Growing up with three stepsisters, one younger (Kelly, 16), and two older (Emily, 18) and (Gretchen, 20), trained his mind to sense the emotional state of his siblings.  And he needed to sense the nuances in their moods, for his very size depended on it.  Size?  Yes, Keith shrinks from his stepsisters’ anger.  He literally physically shrinks when a woman or girl expresses anger.  Men’s anger doesn’t do it for whatever reason.  The disease is still much a mystery, but Keith has been living with it for his entire life.

Present Day

“Yay!  Gretchen’s coming back today!” Kelly shouted with glee, hopping into the living room, her hands pressed together.  The athletic 16-year-old’s large breasts — bigger than a double D — bounced in her yellow tank top as she plopped down onto the black leather sofa, right next to her stepbrother.  Kelly, wearing short white shorts and white socks, leaned in close, her shoulder-length, cotton candy-pink pigtails brushing against Keith’s face.

“Come on!  I’m watching TV!” Keith said, pushing his curvaceous and beautiful younger stepsister away.

“Aren’t you excited big brother?” she said in her girlish voice, and giggled.  “Gretchen’s been gone at college for what seems like forever, and when she gets back, we get to play again!”

“Yeah, that’s great,” Keith answered in a monotone voice, attempting to watch the season finale of Gotham from the DVR.

Into the living room walked Emily, another gorgeous stepsister.  She was 18, a year older than Keith, and she had long dark hair down to the middle of her back.  She had dyed it a striking midnight-black a couple years ago.  Emily had shapely hips and an athletic body as well as a bountiful bosom like her younger sister.  She was wearing short jean shorts along with a black skin-tight T-shirt exposing about an inch of her toned belly.

“Mom’s gone for the entire summer, Keith, for her business trip,” Emily said, her hands on her hips.

“Wonnnnder-ful,” Keith replied, not looking up at his older stepsister, his intent on not having to press the pause button on the remote.

“That means I’m in charge until Gretchen gets here,” Emily stated, her voice sounding seductive without even trying.

“Whatever,” Keith said calmly.

Kelly jumped up off the couch.  “I want to be in charge!  I want to be in charge!”

“I’m oldest,” Emily said, watching as Kelly leapt over to stand next to her sister.

“No fair!” Kelly said, with pouty lips.  “I’m as tall as you, Emily.  You’re 5’9”.  I’m 5’9”.”

“Doesn’t matter.  I’m still older than you,” Emily retorted.

“If we’re going by height,” Keith said, pressing the pause on the remote and standing up, “then that would mean I’m the one in charge… of all of you.”  He smiled, standing six feet tall.

Emily crossed her arms.  “Is that so?” she answered, her voice sounding a bit deeper and with more authority.  “Really, little brother?  Really?”  Emily laughed as she walked out of the room.

“Yeah, you better walk away,” Keith mumbled.

“What was that?” Emily said, as she stepped back in the living room.  “You didn’t just back-sass your big sister did you?”

“Oh, uhh…” Keith said, suddenly feeling a thousand butterflies spontaneously emerge from thin air within his gut.  Keith could sense himself beginning to shrink as he stood before Emily.  In a futile attempt to gain the upper hand, Keith added, “You’re only a year older than I am, Emily.  You know that.”  Keith’s height shrunk down by half a foot, leaving him at 5’6”.

Emily’s green eyes lit up with pleasure.  “Well, now I’m not just superior to you by age, I am superior to you by height as well… little brother.”

Kelly grabbed her stepbrother’s arm, smiling and giggling as she jumped up and down.  “How small are you going to shrink this time, big brother?” she said, her pink pigtails bouncing along with her big boobs.  “You could be really tiny when Gretchen gets here and it could be a happy surprise for her return.”

Keith gently pushed his younger stepsister’s hands away, keeping his eyes on the busty raven-haired stepsister before him.  “I have this under control, Kelly.  I’m not going to shrink much more.  Not today.”

Emily placed her hands on her hips.  “It’s not up to you, Keith, whether you shrink or not.  My mood shrinks you.  Kelly’s mood shrinks you.  Gretchen’s mood shrinks you.  Mom’s mood shrinks you.”  A throaty laugh escaped her lips, lifting her chin as she peered down at her stepbrother who had just begun to reduce even further.  Shrinking to five feet… and then down to 4 ½ feet… “It’s always been this way, little bro.  And it always will be.”  She giggled as she continued, “Look at you…  you have to look up at my big boobs to see my face.”

Keith grimaced in embarrassment as he felt himself continuing downward, trying his best to not be influenced by his stepsister’s condescending tone.  But the slightest disdain in her voice, the tiniest bit of her feeling upset with him kept causing his height to diminish.  Down… down… and then he stood barely more than three feet tall, at the height of Emily’s waist, his clothes quickly having becoming much too large, his shorts having fallen to the floor, his gray T-shirt reaching down to his knees.

Sensing that he had — for the moment — stopped shrinking, Keith looked upward at his towering stepsister, a victorious smirk on her plush lips.  “I don’t have to take this, Emily!  I’m going to use the re-enlargement machine.”

Keith stormed off, running around Emily to reach the staircase.  In only an oversized T-shirt, he began to quickly march up the stairs, having to lift his legs much higher than usual — each step a good 15 inches, nearly twice as tall as it was seconds earlier.  He could hear both of his siblings conversing as he approached the top.  “Come on, Keith!” Emily’s voice sounded from the living room below, laughter mixed in with her words.  “It’s your own fault, you know, for questioning your big sister’s authority…  Mom put me in charge before she left this morning!”

“Whatever!” Keith shouted as he advanced down the hallway, feeling a sense of relief that his pride didn’t get the better of him more than it did.  Shrinking to his stepsister’s waist was the best he could have hoped for in an argument with one his siblings.  It could have turned out much worse for the 17-year-old boy… or rather much smaller.

He walked down the tan carpeting, past his stepsisters’ rooms… first Kelly’s… and then Emily’s… and Gretchen’s.  Past his stepmom’s room, and then finally he neared his sanctuary, his very own bedroom, which was a lifesaver when living with three stepsisters.

Suddenly, Keith heard heavy footsteps and then a pair of sexy, toned legs approached.  “Hey little guy!” Kelly said, patting Keith on the head, messing up his hair.

Keith looked up at his sibling and her flirtatious pink pigtails — a look she had been sporting for the last 12 months, the longest she had stayed with a hairstyle.  “Yes?” Keith said, a bit of impatience in his voice, determined to get back to normal size right away.

“You know…” Kelly drawled, and then giggled.  “You could decide to piss me off and then you would shrink even tinier.  And then you could play in my dollhouse… like when we were kids.”

“I’m almost 18, Kelly,” he said, looking up at the curvy and well-endowed figure of his stepsister.  “I can’t play in dollhouses like we did years ago.  Sure it was fun — at the time — but the answer is no.”

Kelly squeezed her fists as she stomped the floor.  “Ugh!  You don’t want to play with me?”

Keith instantly shrunk down another foot, so he became eye level with the middle of Kelly’s powerful thighs.  “Oh, Keith, I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean —”

Adjusting a moment to his newfound stature, Keith then looked up at his family member who seemed to have grown even taller.  “I know,” he said.  “It was an accident.  Don’t worry about it.  I just want to get normal-size again, okay?”

“Fine,” Kelly sighed.  Watching her stepbrother enter his room, she added, “Emily just likes to… be in control.  Especially now with Mom away, she sees the perfect opportunity to be in charge.  I guess… I’m sort of like that, too.”

Keith smiled.  “I understand.  I just want to get big again before…”

All of sudden, Emily’s voice shouted from the first floor of the house, “Gretchen’s home!  Come on, Kelly!”

“Awesome!” Kelly said, with a grin.  Looking down, she added, “Hurry up, little bro.  I’m sure she wants you to help her with her bags.  She hasn’t seen you for six months.”

“Ha ha,” Keith said, and then noticed that his stepsister had already sprinted down the hallway, her footfalls like thunder from a 15-foot-tall giantess.  Oh, better rush, Keith thought.  He took hold of his bedroom door and swung it closed, putting all of his muscle into the act of hearing it click shut.

In the middle of the bedroom was a large metallic machine — sort of like the pod used in The Fly movie, but not as elaborate, and not quite as large.  There was a circular platform which rose up about a foot off the ground, silver in color, approximately a meter wide and a meter long.  It had a metallic top about seven feet off the ground, though the whole thing was only half enclosed, and it didn’t require a door to be shut for the machine to function.

Along the base of the unit, Keith had placed a math textbook from back when he was in junior high school.  Its function was to be a ramp for when he shrunk down small enough that the foot-tall platform was too great of an obstacle to overcome.  He had used this makeshift ramp more times than he could count.

The whole contraption was installed when Keith was just a toddler, not long after he experienced his first shrinking episode… countless episodes of which would follow.  It was a RE-enlarger.  It wasn’t permanent.  But Keith was extremely thankful to have it.  It cost an extreme amount of money, which insurance paid for, so of course he was only allotted one machine.  Having it in his bedroom, close to his bed, at the time seemed the best location for the large, extremely heavy device.  No one ever seriously considered moving it to another place in the house.

Keith climbed up onto the platform, which was now nearly up to his waist, and he felt the machine instantly and automatically begin to do its thing, recognizing his DNA and allowing Keith’s cellular structure to be reformed into its original size.  The tingling sensation enveloped his whole body, and he tossed the oversized T-shirt away for convenience, readying himself for re-enlargement.  At this size, about 2 ½ feet tall, the machine would take two or three minutes to calibrate, and then he would be made normal-size in a matter of seconds after that.  For the times Keith had shrunk down to mere inches in height, he had to wait up to twenty minutes on the machine for it to calibrate — tiny the entire time — and then less than ten seconds for the re-sizing to restore his height.

Keith heard a beeping noise as the calibration phase ended, and then, before his eyes, his gigantic bedroom seemed to come downward as it came into proportion that a normal-sized person would experience.  He stepped off the platform, once again his old six-foot-tall self, completely naked.  He pulled on a pair of underwear and blue shorts along with his gray shirt which lay on the floor.  Walking to the door, he opened it, and hurried down the hallway to meet his 20-year-old stepsister, Gretchen.

Keith loved his oldest sibling, like he loved all his stepsisters.  He felt a twinge of anxiety in his stomach as he proceeded down the stairs.  It had been half a year since Gretchen’s visit during Christmas, and things didn’t go as well as he had hoped for.  That was when his stepmom was home… there to supervise the three girls… there to make sure nothing got too out of control.  Keith had never been alone with his stepsisters for more than a couple days… now he had a whole summer to deal with.

 

CHAPTER 2

Keith descended the staircase and spotted Gretchen as she stood in the living room along with the raven-haired Emily.  Kelly, with her pink pigtails, was lounging on the black leather sofa.  Like her two younger sisters, the 20-year-old, Gretchen, was remarkably gorgeous and exceptionally well-endowed, her breasts larger than a double D.  She was tall like her sisters, approximately 5’9”, and her body was curvaceous and athletic.  All three of Keith’s stepsisters had been extensively involved in playing sports growing up and into high school, especially soccer and running track, and Gretchen had continued her passion for these extracurricular activities at the university she attended.

Gretchen had long blond hair.  The lustrous light-colored locks, which were her natural color, had been put into a ponytail.  Dressed in a pair of short black nylon shorts, her long, muscular legs rose to her voluptuous hips.  She had on a tight-fitting dark-green T-shirt which accentuated her ample bust and toned arms.  On her feet, she wore a pair of black and blue Nike running shoes.

“Little brother!” Gretchen yelled.  “Get your butt down here now before I get really angry, and you shrink down to nothing!”

The 17-year-old boy ran down the steps, jumping off the last couple to reach the ground floor sooner.  He scampered over to his oldest stepsister, but he already had to turn his gaze upward a bit, having shrunk down a full foot since he heard her sexy, domineering voice.  At five feet tall, Keith uttered, “I came as fast as I could.  I had to re-enlarge myself.”

Gretchen, with her hands on her hips, said, “My, my… the re-enlarger didn’t seem to put you back at your full height, did it?  Or did you shrink just now from me saying I might get angry?”

“I’m fine,” Keith answered.  “Just tell me where your bags are.”

“They’re in the car, duh,” Emily said, standing a head taller than her stepbrother.

Keith turned, resisting adding a remark of his own, and walked toward the front door. He heard Emily continue, “I hope Gretchen’s bags aren’t too heavy for ya, little bro.  They could get very heavy, very quickly.  But you already know that, don’t you?”

Keith didn’t have to look to know Emily had a smirk on her pretty face, relishing her dominance from mere minutes earlier when she had shrunk him down to her waist.  Emily, at 18 and only a year older than Keith, had always seemed to want to prove that she was the BIG sister, even more so than Gretchen.  And since Gretchen left for college a couple years earlier, Keith had been shrunk by Emily at least a little bit every day.  Keith wasn’t overly concerned about it, because Emily had, for the most part, allowed him to use his re-enlargement machine whenever he wanted.

Keith pushed open the outer door and stepped outside.  The hot summer air struck him like a load of bricks, having left the air-conditioned house.  It was well into the upper 80s, not a cloud in the sky.  Opening the door to Gretchen’s sporty, white Mercedes, he grabbed a large black suitcase in his left hand and a large duffle bag in his right.  Grunting, he lifted the luggage, which felt significantly heavier than usual, if only he hadn’t shrunk on his way down the staircase.

Stumbling back into the house, Keith began the trek up the stairs.  “Want some help, big brother?” Kelly said with a giggle as she padded over to the bottom of the steps.

“No thanks, Kelly.  I got this.”

“Don’t shrink, Keith,” Emily’s voice sounded from across the room.  “You remember the last time you shrunk really small.  You had to ride between my big boobs up to your little re-enlarging machine.”

“I’m not going to shrink,” Keith snapped, the luggage seeming to get heavier, even though he remained the same size.

As he made his way halfway up the steps, Gretchen called out, “Thanks Keith!  Aren’t you glad you didn’t make me really angry?”

“Whatever!” he shouted back.

“Oh, little bro,” Gretchen added, “we’re streaming a movie rental on the TV in five minutes.  You’re welcome to join us.”

“No thanks!  I’m good!” he yelled back down the stairs, as he finally reached the second floor.

“Come on, big brother,” Kelly said up the stairs.  “It will be fun.  You can sit in my lap after you get really small.”

“I’m good!  Don’t worry about it!” Keith said quickly, as he labored down the hallway, desperate to reach Gretchen’s bedroom.  A few doorways later, he walked into his stepsister’s room and set the bags down on the floor, off to the side.  Gretchen’s bedroom was the largest of his siblings, given that she was the oldest.  A large queen-sized bed was set in the center of the room, adorned with a white bedspread.  With his stepmom gone away on business for the whole summer, it was expected that Gretchen would take on an even more authoritative role regarding supervision of chores and running the house.

Keith walked back out into the hall, and continued on to his own bedroom.  Walking inside, he shut the door and stepped onto the metallic platform, and began to wait.  He breathed out in a huff as the tingling surrounded his body like a million tiny bubbles of energy.  How am I going to get through this summer? he thought.  Mom always put limits on what the girls could get away with, especially after I shrunk.  Now… I don’t know.

*Beep.  Beep.  Beep.*  A minute having passed, and the calibration phase complete, Keith’s height then increased from five feet back to his normal six.  He stepped off the platform and fell onto his bed, rolling over onto his back.  He reached down and grabbed an issue of Penthouse magazine which was on the floor under his bed.  Flipping it open, his eyes devoured the naked and well-endowed women.  It was a special “Busty” issue that he had kept for years.  Keith knew that his fetish for large breasts had undoubtedly been conditioned from growing up with stepsisters and a stepmom who all had been blessed considerably in the mammaries department.  Even Kelly at 16 now had incredibly large tits just like her sisters.

Keith began to rub his forming erection, pulling it out of his shorts, as he stared at the pictures in the magazine.  He felt conflicted with his attraction to his stepsisters.  He never masturbated while thinking of them, as he viewed them as family, even if they weren’t related by blood.  Intellectually, he knew their bodies were way hotter and fitter and their looks far more gorgeous than any photo he had seen of models in a magazine or online.

Even though his stepsisters enjoyed flirting with him about shrinking and even teasing him sexually, he knew they did it just to piss him off.  It made him uncomfortable, so they did it.  Keith was not blameless, though, as he on many occasions said and did things which would make any person angry.  The end result being that he became a lot smaller than the family member he was arguing with.  His ego tended to get in the way far more often than he would like to admit, and he only regretted it after it was too late.

Keith relieved himself, wiping his groin off with a towel.  Reaching over, he put the towel in the hamper, and then he shut his eyes and began to drift off… he felt exhausted and he needed to take a nap…  Before he knew it, he had fallen asleep.

- - - - -

*Knock, knock, knock*

Keith awoke, opening his eyes as Gretchen walked into his bedroom.  She looked as smokin’ hot as ever with her blond hair tied back, her short black shorts revealing her perfect legs, and her more-than-a-handful breasts pressing out from her skintight dark-green T-shirt.  She sat down on the edge of his bed and crossed her legs, beginning to rock her calf up and down.

Her large blue eyes penetrated Keith as he sat up.  “Little brother, it would have been nice if you joined us for the movie.  We’re still a family.”

“Was it a ‘chick flick’?” Keith responded, with a smile.

“Yes,” Gretchen said, and laughed.

“Then… it doesn’t matter, does it?” Keith said.

Gretchen breathed out, and Keith could sense some mild irritation as she spoke.  “All I’m saying is it would be nice… if you could get along with your sisters.”

Keith felt his body beginning to shrink.  He instantly stepped out of bed and stood up, knowing his height had been reduced by at least a few inches.  Gretchen got up, now standing eye-level with her stepbrother.  “I’m not mad, Keith.  I just…”

“You were talking to Emily, weren’t you?  She’s telling you lies.”

“Emily told me,” Gretchen, began, “that you’ve been calling her names.”

“What?!” Keith exclaimed.

“Does ‘bitch’ sound familiar?” she said.

“Okay, fine,” Keith answered.  “But that’s because when you’re away at college, Emily acts like one… sometimes.”

“Well, stop it!” Gretchen shouted.  “If you shrink because something Emily feels, it’s your own fault.”

Gretchen watched as her stepbrother’s height continued to dwindle right in front of her.  Down to 5 ½ feet… and then 5 feet… and then 4 ½ feet, his height now at the level of her ample breasts.

Gretchen continued speaking, un-phased by her stepbrother’s size reduction, “Are you going to stop it, little bro?!  Are you going to stop calling your sister a bitch?”

“She deserved it!” Keith yelled upward even while his height kept being diminished.  He could really sense that his stepsister was angry, and a second later he was standing at the level of Gretchen’s waist.  But his stature kept on reducing, for he knew that he was only making his stepsister more aggravated by yelling back at her.  Down to 3 feet he shrunk… then his height finally slowed around 2 feet, at the height of his stepsister’s knees.

Keith watched as Gretchen crossed her arms, leaning forward slightly as she glared down at him.  Her long, sculpted legs towering over him, she said, “Name-calling is just one thing, little brother.  Mom gave me a list of chores, and everyone has to pitch in.”

Keith waved his hand in the air as he looked away.  “Whatever!”  His shorts had fallen off, and his T-shirt now draped over his 2-foot frame like an enormous gray sheet, which he held close to his body like a toga, the bottom of the shirt brushing against the blue carpeting of his room.  He began to walk around his stepsister on the way to the re-enlargement machine.

As he rounded the turn to pass his stepsister, her enormous leg suddenly moved to block his path.  He looked up. “I’m going to re-enlarge myself, thank you,” he said, disdain in his voice.

“No,” Gretchen said, matter-of-factly.  “We’re not done talking, little boy.”

“You’re such a bitch!” Keith shouted upward, immediately regretting his words.  He could feel his stepsister’s temper growing as he began to shrink further — the intensity of her anger causing him to reduce in size to mere inches in a split-second.

Keith had abruptly found himself disoriented, completely covered in darkness, the heavy weight of his cotton T-shirt on top of him.  And then like a rushing wind, a rustling sound filled his ears, and he felt his body being grasped from all sides, and then being lifted upward… his head spinning… hues of tan and black and green all merging in a blur.

Keith blinked as he suddenly realized he was being held before the gigantic face of his stepsister, sitting naked in her palm at no more than 3 inches in height.  Gretchen’s face was incredibly gorgeous, and her model-like beauty was only magnified having become his entire field of vision.  Her lovely head was 18 feet tall.  Everything was enormous: her stunning blue eyes, her sculpted cheekbones, her cute nose, her full, luscious lips.

A satisfied, deep-sounding giggle enveloped Keith as Gretchen’s lips parted.  “Well, well, little guy… I haven’t had you in the palm of my hand since I visited during Christmas break.”

“I’m sorry!” Keith shouted, his voice sounding high-pitched and impotent.  “I’m sorry, Gretchen, for calling you a bitch!  Please let me use the machine now.  Please!”

A delicious smirk formed on her pink lips as she listened to her stepbrother’s pleas.  “I’m glad you were so quick to apologize, little bro… but… I think it’s only proper that you apologize to Emily, too.  She told me you’ve called her a bitch many times.”  Gretchen’s long, powerful fingers slowly wrapped around her stepbrother, and she began to walk toward the door.

 

CHAPTER 3

Gretchen sauntered out into the hallway, leaving her stepbrother’s bedroom — and his re-enlarging machine — behind.  She held her left hand close to her dark-green T-shirt in front of her, just below her well-developed bosom, her elegant fingers having loosely enclosed her just-shrunken stepbrother.  The sexy blond could feel his 3-inch form squirming within her grasp, his itty-bitty hands and feet caressing her skin as he attempted escape… the sensation creating a jolt of pleasure which shot from the top of Gretchen’s head to the soles of her feet.

“Let me go!” Keith yelled, at the top of his lungs.  “I told you to let me use my machine, Gretchen!”  His high-pitched voice was muffled within his stepsister’s grip, his little squeaks unable to save him.  Growing up as kids, his stepsister’s resolve could never be dissuaded.  Soon, he knew he would be facing not just a colossal-sized Gretchen but Emily as well.  “No! ... No!  No!  No!” Keith shouted.

The gorgeous 20-year-old reached the stairs and began to run down the steps.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Crossing into the living room, she saw Emily sitting in a light-blue armchair, staring at her smart phone.

“Oh, Emily,” Gretchen said, her voice’s pitch rising and falling with delight.  “I went and had a little talk with Keith.  I told him he owes you an apology.”

The 18-year-old looked up, and ran her long, delicate fingers through her flowing black locks.  “You have him now?” Emily queried, spying her sister’s conspicuous closed fist.

Gretchen simply smiled as she set Keith down onto the dark-brown coffee table before her sister.

Instantly, Emily lowered herself so that she was kneeling in front of the table.  She giggled, and then loudly cooed, “Oh my!  Littletiny brother!  How is it that you keep losing your size?  You just can’t stay big, can you?”

Keith, standing stark naked, gazed upward as Emily’s attractive face loomed ever closer, her green eyes flashing as they widened.  His stepsister’s 18-foot-tall face was breathtakingly beautiful like a cover model: long dark lashes, beautiful high cheekbones, a perfect nose, and voluptuous pink lips.  Keith had been in this position many, many times before, having to “face” his siblings when the size advantage was totally one-sided.  Though Emily had been reducing Keith’s height on a daily basis, it had been a few weeks since he had shrunk down to the size of a helpless mouse, Keith often electing to re-enlarge himself before his size ever became so diminished.

Hiding his privates with his hands, Keith spoke up to his stepsister’s towering face, “Let’s just get this over with, okay?  I’m sorry… Emily… for calling you a bitch a lot.  Okay?  Are we done?”

The raven-haired beauty set her chin down on her hands as they rested on the tabletop.  She stared intently at the fragile, tiny human figure that was her stepbrother, her vibrant, green eyes devouring him.  After a long five seconds, she spoke softly, her lips and tongue seductively pronouncing the words, “Mom isn’t here, little brother.  No one is here to save you.”  A big, white, sexy grin then formed on her pretty face as Keith heard Emily’s all-too-familiar laughter.  “Ah ha ha haah… I’m enjoying this far too much, little bro.  I don’t think we should ever grow you back.”

Keith’s heart spontaneously began pounding as his breath quickened.  His face turning pale, he turned to look up at his oldest sibling.  “Gretchen!  M-M-Mom wouldn’t let that happen!  Emily can’t keep me small forever!”

Gretchen’s long, toned legs stood over the coffee table, her hands on her black nylon shorts which hugged her curvy hips.  “She’s joking, Keith,” Gretchen said.

Emily glanced up at her sister.  “I’m not joking.  I think Keith is less of nuisance when he’s shrunk down to fun-size.  It’s better for all of us.”  Emily then snatched Keith off the table, and plopped down onto the plush, leather sofa, crossing her sexy legs as her white-socked foot began bouncing playfully.  She held her stepbrother before her face, between her right thumb and index finger, scrutinizing him… effortlessly nudging his tiny hands away from his genitals using her fingernail.

Gretchen sat down in the armchair of which her sister sat moments earlier.  “Emily, I have no problem with Keith staying small for a while.  I agree he deserves some discipline.  He’s been a very naughty boy.”

Keith’s tiny arms switched from covering his groin to wrestling to break free from his stepsister’s vice-like grip.  “Let me go, Emily!  Let me go!”

Emily smirked, and then seductively said, “Yes… he’s been very naughty.”  She glanced at her sister.  “Gretchen, you’re lucky you don’t have to put up with Keith’s crap when you’re at college.  He knows just how to push my buttons and make me angry… sometimes very angry.  It’s not just me.  Kelly and Mom get annoyed with little brother, too.”

Keith then discovered that he had been set down on the top of Emily’s black skintight T-shirt, as she lay down, arching her back, so her large breasts jutted upward.  From atop his stepsister’s plentiful bust, he could see down to her silky-smooth and athletic crossed legs… her wide hips in her short jean shorts… her strong calf slowly rising and falling.

As the 17-year-old boy carefully began his descent of Emily’s bosom, he heard Gretchen speak.  “He’s not always a pain, Sis.  But when he gives you lip… it’s like ugh!”

“I didn’t say he was always annoying… just most of the time,” Emily said, and chuckled.  “You know what I think is really fun?”

“What?” Gretchen answered with a smile.

“The best way to have fun with tiny Keith is to tease him with your body.  He hates it.”

“Yeah, I love doing that,” Gretchen said, and laughed.  “Look at him trying to climb down your tits….”

Emily giggled, peering down.  She began speaking to Keith with baby-talk.  “Does little brother think he can climb all the way down to my lapDown to the floor?  Hmm?  It’s a long way down for someone so tiny.”

Keith heard both his stepsisters laughing and giggling as he carefully held onto the black cotton of the T-shirt.  As he reached the base of Emily’s bust, she abruptly straightened her back as she sat up straight — the motion having created a vertical wall, her tight-fitting shirt clinging to her belly.

Keith shouted upward, as he held on with all his might, dangling precariously, “This would be a lot easier if you just carried me to my bedroom!”

“Oh, and miss this special moment between sister and brother?  Never,” Emily said.  “I’m still teaching you that I’m the BIG sister and you’re the little brother.”

“I think I already learned that lesson!” Keith yelled, as he slowly climbed down the front of Emily’s abdomen.  “Besides, I already apologized to you, Emily!”

All of sudden, Gretchen’s beautiful and gigantic face appeared right next to Keith.  “You will always be our little brother,” Gretchen remarked. “That lesson never ends.  And as for your apology, little bro… I don’t think your heart was in it.”

He looked into Gretchen’s intimidating blue eyes, nearly two feet high, still holding close to Emily’s belly.  “Fine,” Keith said.  “I am really, truly sorry, Emily, for calling you a bitch!  And I’m not just saying that so I can get back to normal size.”

“That’s better,” Emily remarked, “but you’re still on your own to get to your bedroom.”

Great,” Keith said to himself.  He finally reached the bottom of his stepsister’s T-shirt, setting his foot onto the fabric of her short jean shorts.  “Yes! … Finally level ground!”  The 17-year-old boy ran across his stepsister’s shorts and then began traversing the vast distance of her thigh — years of playing on the varsity soccer team having given her sexy, muscular legs… all of his stepsisters having athletic, toned legs.

Sprinting for several seconds, he came to Emily’s knee, her legs still crossed, her left foot still moving hypnotically up and down.  Aha! Keith thought. All I need to do is slip down to Emily’s lower knee, and then I can descend her stationary leg.

Lowering himself onto his stomach, he gingerly began to slide down the side of Emily’s upper knee, the rocking of her leg slowing his efforts.  Being careful not to fall off as he descended, he heard Gretchen speak again.  “We really ought to go to that new store at the mall you told me about.”

“Oh, definitely,” Emily said.  “They have the best selection of shoes.”

“Is that where you bought those cute black pumps?”

“Yes,” Emily answered.

“Oh, I so love those,” Gretchen said.

“Me too.  They are really nice.”

Keith then managed to land atop his stepsister’s other knee and immediately pressed on, slowly climbing/sliding down the front of Emily’s right shin, her right foot firmly planted on the floor.  He glanced down, over his shoulder.  Almost there! he thought.  I can see the carpeting!

Lower and lower… lower and lower he climbed… listening to his stepsisters talk about clothes and music.  He was finally nearing the lower part of his sibling’s shin.  And then suddenly the pillar that was Emily’s powerful calf lifted.  Keith’s heart rate skyrocketed as his 3-inch body was lifted effortlessly up into the air, Emily having set down her left leg, and then crossed her right leg so that it was now on top.  Her right calf then began to bounce up and down.

Watching her stepbrother hold on for dear life, having slipped down to her white sock near her ankle, Emily said, “You don’t mind if I rock my leg like this, do you, little bro?”

His body pressed closely to the upper part of her foot, he felt dejected that he would never reach the floor of the living room.  His stepsister’s foot kept lifting and falling… up and down… up and down… up… and down.  He didn’t dare release his hold from his stepsister’s sock, for he knew would surely fall off.  And then as he turned his head left, he saw an opportunity… at least there was a chance.  As Emily’s foot lifted to its peak height, Keith suddenly jumped off and flew through the air.  His body crashed into the side of the coffee table, his hands grabbing onto the edge.  With all his strength he pulled himself up onto the table’s surface.

Getting to his feet, he immediately began to run across the coffee table.  Now to find a safe way down from here! he thought.

“Not so fast, little brother!” the booming voice of Emily sounded from above.  The raven-haired beauty reached over and picked up a glass that she had used previously, having enjoyed drinking a Coke while watching the movie with her sisters.

The giant glass cylinder came down around Keith, completely enclosing him within its shiny, transparent, and curved wall.  The drinking container had a thick, solid glass bottom and a dense wall, lending to it considerable heft.  The glass was slightly more than six inches tall, about twice Keith’s height, and he looked up seeing residual brown droplets of beverage dripping from high above his head.

Emily grabbed a junk-mail envelope and slid the thin paper underneath one-half of the glass.  “There,” Emily said.  “Now he won’t run out of air when we’re gone at the mall.  Not that I think he would anyway.”

Keith then smelled the unmistakable scent of Coca-Cola, as he regained his bearings.  Stepping up to the glass, he pounded his fists on the clear surface.  “Let me out, Emily!” he yelled, his tiny voice muffled.  “This isn’t funny!”

Emily’s lovely, enormous face suddenly came down to the level of the table’s surface.  “Oh, look at the cute little boy trapped under the glass,” she said, a big sexy grin forming.  “He can’t get out, can he?  He’s much too small.”

Gretchen stood up, watching Keith hitting his hands against the side of the glass.  “He looks adorable being so helpless,” Gretchen said, and giggled.  The sexy blond knelt down beside the coffee table.  Her pretty face then appeared, looming large, before the glass prison, and Keith paused his banging for a moment.  “We’re going out to do some shopping, little guy.  You stay and make sure no one steals Emily’s glass, okay?”

“No!  Wait!” Keith shouted, his fists resuming their pounding on the wall.  “Let me out of here!”  He watched as Gretchen stood up and then Emily.  He craned his neck, only able to see to the bottom of his stepsisters’ shorts, their strong, shapely legs rising high into the sky.

Emily grabbed her phone and black handbag from the table, tapping on the top of the glass with her fingernail a couple times as she passed by.  Half a minute later, the front door had been opened and shut, and the house was filled with silence… only Keith’s thoughts keeping him company.

 

CHAPTER 4

A giant droplet of Coca-Cola, the size of Keith’s fist, streaked down the glass wall.  The 3-inch boy watched as another droplet dripped down, off to his left, suddenly feeling a heavy splash on the top of his head.  “Uhh!” Keith said aloud, looking up, soda having drenched his hair.  It was Emily’s glass and she was the one who had trapped him beneath it on the coffee table.

His two older stepsisters having left for the mall, Keith was determined to get free and back to his original size of six feet.  Okay, breathe, he thought.  His lungs inhaled and exhaled a few times.  This isn’t as bad as it looks.  I can do this.  I just… need to push this heavy glass off the coffee table far down onto the carpeting… and then climb up a mountain of steps to the second floor… run all the way down the hallway to my bedroom… all before my sisters get back from shopping… then I’m home-free.

“Oh, shit,” Keith said, slumping down, his back to the glass, his bare butt landing on the dark wooden table.  “I’ve never been able to climb the stairs when I’ve shrunk this small.    Never!  Each step is nearly three times my height.  And there are too many steps.  I’ll never make it to the top before Emily and Gretchen arrive back home.”

The 17-year-old put his face into his hands.  He sat there in silence for a few minutes, contemplating his situation… thinking about how he had, for the first time, an entire summer alone with his stepsisters.  It’s only the first fucking day! he thought.  I can’t give up now.  I can’t let Emily come back from the mall and see me like a weak, helpless brother still stuck beneath her glass on the coffee table.  He imagined Emily’s delight, and the wicked smirk on her pretty face, seeing her little brother defeated by her beverage container.

“I will not let Emily and Gretchen win!” Keith yelled.  He got back onto his feet, and pushed against the thick glass wall.  “Come on!  Move!” he yelled.  The 12-foot-tall glass didn’t even budge.  “You got to be kidding me,” he said.

Keith looked around, his eyes scanning for something, anything.  He then walked to the other side of the glass, slipping his hands under the sliver of a gap where Emily had placed an envelope partially underneath the glass for air circulation.  “Uhhgghhhh!” he grunted, not expecting that he could have lifted it, but was curious to try.  “Fine, that’s impossible,” he said.  “I just need a running start.  That’s all… I hope.”

The diameter of the overturned glass allowed a good 6 or 7 feet of walking space.  The naked boy readied his stance, and then sprinted to the other side, crashing into the transparent wall with his left shoulder.  He felt the glass having moved, perhaps only a couple millimeters, but it moved.  “Yes!” he shouted, surprised that his actions made even the slightest impact on his giant-sized world.

He ran back to the opposite side, and rammed his shoulder into the glass wall again, sensing it move a bit further, about the same couple millimeters.  Repeatedly he performed this action… again and again… having to switch shoulders throughout the process many times.

A long 50 minutes later, Keith looked down and saw the glass had finally moved so far that it was now beginning to hang over the edge of the table.  He attempted to catch his breath.  “Okay! … Okay!  Almost there.”  He slowly walked back to the other side and bent over, his hands on his knees as he stared at the glass.  His breath was labored, his face drenched with sweat.

He then sprinted and rammed his shoulder against the glass’s surface.  After a few more times, he crouched down and began to crawl out through the tiny opening.  He hung onto the edge of the coffee table, having suddenly become aware that the table, which used to be no higher than his knees, had become a drop of 40 feet to the floor.  He tried to pull himself back up, but his wet hands began to slip… and he plummeted toward the ground, landing on the tan carpeting on his side.

“Ahh! … shit!” Keith said, surprised that his body didn’t ache more than it did.  He stood up and took in the view of the mind-boggling size of the living room.  The light-brown carpeting stretched out more than a football field-length toward the kitchen, and the same distance to reach the steps to gain access to the second floor.

Keith began to run across the carpeting, toward the stairs, his bare feet not even making a dent in the plush fibers.  All of a sudden, he heard the sound of footsteps moving around from upstairs.  Keith realized it must be his stepsister, Kelly.  She evidently had not gone out, but instead had probably been in her bedroom for the past hour.  And then a moment later, the sound of loud, deafening footfalls came walking down the stairs.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!   Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!

Keith watched as Kelly came down the staircase, stepping into the living room.  Boom!!  Boom!!  Boom!!  His younger sibling, at 16, was a gorgeous sight to behold, and her curvaceous body was truly stunning.  Normally a few inches shorter than Keith, his pink-haired stepsister rose to a height of 138 feet… taller than a 13-story building.

“Kelly!” he yelled.  “Kelly!  I’m on the floor!  Look down!”

Boom!!  Boom!!  Boom!!  Her white socks plodded through the living room, her massive foot landing less than a yard away from Keith as she passed by.  Boom!!  Boom!!  Boom!!  Boom!  Boom!  She entered the kitchen, and then the sound of cabinets opening and closing could be heard.

Keith started to run back the way he came, in the direction of the kitchen.  If I can’t get her to notice me, then I’ll have no choice but to climb the stairs on my own.

Kelly’s footfalls caused the ground to quake as she re-entered the living room.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!!  Boom!!  Boom!!!  Boom!!

“Kelly, help!  Help!” Keith shouted as he waved his hands, jumping up and down.

His sibling suddenly stopped and gasped.  “Big brother!  What are you doing down on the floor?!”

She was standing just a couple feet away.  His stepsister’s athletic, silky-smooth legs rose up over 70 feet… her calves looking shapely and strong… her thighs powerfully sculpted from years of playing soccer.  A pair of short white shorts hugged her womanly hips… and a skintight yellow tank top clung to her torso, his sibling’s substantial breast size stretching the fabric to its limits.

“I need your help getting back to my room!” Keith shouted.

“You need my help, do you?” Kelly cooed.  “I don’t know…  Aren’t you the same little boy who didn’t want to play with me earlier today?”

Keith looked up at the beautiful titaness as she placed her hands on her curvy hips.  “Kelly, please!  They’re going to be back anytime now.  Like any second!”

“You mean… Gretchen and… Emily?” Kelly puzzled, confused by her stepbrother’s impatience.

“Yes!  Yes!” Keith shouted.  “Emily trapped me under her glass on the coffee table, and I barely escaped.  So if you could please carry me to my machine in my room, then I will re-enlarge myself.  But we should hurry, since it will take at least twenty minutes for the machine to calibrate.”

Kelly giggled as she bent down and placed her open palm on the carpet before Keith.  The 3-inch-tall boy climbed aboard the cushiony palm of his sibling, and then steadied himself with his tiny hands as she slowly raised herself back to her full height.  Keith then watched as her palm was brought close to her face. 

The 16-year-old, like her sisters, was incredibly gorgeous.  Each had their uniqueness, but they all could pass as a model for the cover of a fashion magazine.  Kelly gazed upon her stepbrother with her breathtaking blue eyes, her full, pouty lips looking seductive and mischievous — her pink pigtails flowing playfully down to her shoulders.

“Thank you, Kelly,” he said, beginning to relax.  “I really appreciate this.”

Kelly began to walk back into the living room, as Keith’s mouth dropped.  “Hey!  Kelly!  The stairs are the other way!”

The beautiful teenager sat down on the black sofa.  She leaned back, her athletic legs halfway bent as she set her white-socked feet on the edge of the coffee table, holding her stepbrother about a foot in front of her face in her left palm.

Keith stood up, covering his genitals with his hands.  “Kelly, this isn’t —”

Hush… little boy,” Kelly said, her girlish voice suddenly taking on a more seductive quality.  “When you told me earlier that didn’t want to play in my dollhouse, I felt upset… but then I realized that you’re right, Keith.”

“I-I-I’m… right?” he answered, still surprised by his sibling’s sudden change in tone.

Kelly laughed.  “This time you were right.  You’re right that in less than a year you will be turning 18.  You will be an adult.  And so, it only makes sense that our playtime should reflect this new reality.  Don’t you think so… big brother?”

“I-I-I don’t know exactly what… what… you mean, Kelly,” he stammered.

She giggled, and responded, “First you can remove your hands from your cock, silly boy.  I’ve seen you naked a million times before.”

Keith’s hands slowly dropped to his sides, realizing his stepsister was correct.  He stood before his stepsister’s pretty face, feeling self-conscious, as her captivating blue eyes washed over him from his head to his toes.

“Good,” Kelly said.  She smiled and continued, “Remember a few weeks ago when you were too small to get back to your bedroom by yourself, and Emily gave you a ride… you know, between her breasts.”

Keith started to blush.  “Emily just dropped me into her cleavage.  I didn’t even have a choice.”

“Unh huh…” Kelly answered.  “Well, don’t you think it would only be fair that I, too, give you a ride between my boobs?  I promise to let you use your machine to re-size yourself.”

Keith stood there, his mouth open… completely silent.  After a few seconds, he uttered, “I… I don’t know what to say.  You’re my sister.”

“Emily is your sister, too, Keith.  Your step-sister.  And I’m your stepsister.”

“I don’t think —”

“You don’t need to overanalyze everything, little bro.  It’s called playing.”  Kelly then reached up with her right hand and plucked her stepbrother off her palm.  Bringing his 3-inch body close to her voluptuous pink lips, she began to gently make-out with his miniature body… the tip of her tongue softly caressing his cock.

“Whoa!  Whoa!” Keith yelled.

Kelly giggled.  “You can’t tell me, little bro, that your dick isn’t enjoying this.”  Her wet tongue gently flicked along his penis for several seconds, and then she planted a kiss upon his groin with her full lips… spanning a foot above and a foot below his genitals.  She then said softly, “I’m not the same little girl who played with you as kids. Your little sister has grown up.  And my boobs have grown up, too.”

Keith then felt his body being lowered as he was slid down into a warm, soft place, the light around him dimming, and he immediately realized what was transpiring.  His stepsister removed her long, elegant fingers from her cleavage, and then peered down at her stepbrother’s tiny head which barely poked out from between her cantaloupe-sized breasts, her bra gently pressing them together.

The 16-year-old giggled, and then said, “Are you nice and snug… big brother?”  She laughed again.  “Are you having fun between my boobs?  They’re so BIG… and you’re so tiny…”

Keith struggled to free himself, but he was too far down within his younger stepsister’s cleavage.  “Kelly, you can’t do this!  I’m not like a toy in your dollhouse!”

Kelly giggled.  “You look like a little toy brother to me.  Ready to go squish?”  The teenager gently squeezed her melons together, causing her stepbrother’s head to become swallowed up by her boob flesh.  Again and again, she squeezed her massive mammaries together… pressing them together and then releasing them… Keith’s head only visible for a brief moment each time.

The doorknob of the front door then turned, and into the house walked Emily and Gretchen.

 

CHAPTER 5

“That’s a great idea,” Gretchen said, following her younger sister into the house.  “We should definitely do that this week.”

“Yeah, I think so, too,” Emily replied, laughing, her eyes then falling to the coffee table and the empty, overturned glass sitting on the very utmost edge of the table.  Emily ran into the living room as Gretchen shut the front door to the house.

Stopping a foot in front of the table, the dark-haired Emily looked at Kelly as she sat on the plush black sofa, her socked feet on the coffee table’s edge.  “Where is he?” Emily said impatiently.  “He was here before we went to the mall!”  Emily glanced at the pink-haired 16-year-old’s empty hands sitting in her lap.

“She doesn’t have him!” Emily called back to Gretchen.  “Check the kitchen!  He couldn’t have gotten far.  I’ll look on the stairs.  There’s no way he made it to the top step.”

Kelly watched as her sisters began searching the house… the sound of the trash can being slid across the kitchen floor… and Emily’s loud footfalls as she walked up and down the staircase.  Gretchen came back into the living room searching behind white and black pillows on the sofa, turning her head as she bent down, moving on her hands and knees to glance underneath the end table… quickly moving to look behind and beneath the blue armchair and then the loveseat.

Emily returned to the living room.  “He’s not on the stairs.”  She looked at her younger sister again.  “Kelly… little brother was under my glass,” she said, pointing to the glass on the table.  “And now he’s….  Do you have any idea where he could have gone?”

“Maybe I do,” Kelly said, giggling, her smile quickly turning into a big grin.  “I didn’t move your glass, Emily,” she continued.  “I just found him on the living room floor.”

“Well?” Emily said, holding her hands out at her sides.  “Spill it.”

The blond 20-year-old stood up, and then sat down a couple feet from Kelly.  “Tell us where he is,” Gretchen said.

The beautiful, pink-haired 16-year-old giggled as her delicate hands came up to her very large breasts, her elegant fingers squeezing the yellow fabric of her tank top… her boobs then bouncing up and down as she jiggled them playfully.

“He’s… in your bra?” Emily said, her voice seeming very surprised.

“Well…” Kelly said, sounding defensive.  “You did it too, Emily, just a few weeks ago.”

I know,” Emily replied.  “I just didn’t think you had it in you.”  Emily paused, and then said, “Good for you girl!  You’re becoming more like your big sister.”

“Is he stuck right between your boobs?” Gretchen asked.

“Mm-hmm,” Kelly said, and then bit her lower lip.

“You know,” Emily began to say, resting her hands on her curvy hips and her short blue jean shorts, “I wasn’t the first one who put little brother into my cleavage.”

“No way!” Kelly exclaimed, pushing her palms down into the sofa cushion, as she sat straight up.  She turned to look at Gretchen.

“Yep,” Emily stated.  “Gretchen inspired me.  Remember last Christmas Eve… when little brother mysteriously disappeared at dinner time?”

He was…?” Kelly said astonished, her hands covering her open mouth.

“Between Gretchen’s tits the whole entire dinner,” Emily answered, and chuckled.  “Like over an hour.”

The gorgeous blond replied, blushing, “Keith was being like a super pain… my entire visit.  I had to teach him a lesson before I went back to school.”

“Okay, time’s up!  Give him to me,” Emily said, “holding her left palm out.”

Kelly sat back.  “I promised big brother that I would carry him to his bedroom.”

“Fine!” Emily said, sounding disappointed, her arm still extended toward her sister.  “You can let Keith grow back with his machine, but I want to talk to him first.”

Kelly slowly reached into her cleavage, her ample breasts dwarfing the 3-inch-tall boy as she lifted him out… and then deposited the naked 17-year-old into Emily’s waiting left palm.

Emily then lifted Keith up using her right thumb and index finger, dangling the tiny boy before her stunningly beautiful countenance, her long black tresses flowing down her shoulders.  Keith looked into the 18-year-old’s intimidating, large green eyes as they widened, her pupils dilating at the sight of her shrunken stepbrother.

Keith’s gaze turned to look at Emily’s voluptuous lips as she spoke, her voice being naturally seductive.  “Little brother, you’re quite the tiny adventurer, aren’t you?  You pushed the glass all the way to the edge, by your own tiny, little self.  That must have taken a long time, huh?  And how did you get down from the coffee table, little boy?”

“I managed… sort of,” Keith said, his high-pitched voice resembling that of mouse squeaks.

“You managed?” Emily said, and laughed.  “Are you saying that you fell off?”

“I purposely landed on the carpeting, okay,” Keith answered, looking into his stepsister’s nearly 2-foot-tall eyes as his legs and feet continued to dangle over a hundred feet off the ground.

“Oh no, you didn’t get hurt, did you, big brother?” Kelly inquired, standing up.

“Look at him.  He’s fine,” Emily said.

Gretchen looked at Kelly.  “Emily made sure he had air ventilation by sticking a piece of mail under the glass.”  Turning toward Keith, she added, “Little brother, you should have just stayed on the table until we got back from shopping… or at least carefully climbed down.”

“I didn’t get hurt!” Keith shouted.

“Just your ego got bruised, huh?” Emily said, and smirked.

“Sure.  Whatever,” Keith said.

“Oh, little bro,” Emily began, still holding him before her pretty face between two fingers, “Gretchen and I had a long talk when we went out.  With Mom gone, and Gretchen taking her place, Gretchen agreed that she shouldn’t be the only one in charge… that authority should be shared.”

“What?” Keith said.

“I’ve decided,” Gretchen said, moving closer to her stepbrother, “that both Emily and Kelly will be in charge as well.  So, little brother, you will have to obey what they say... especially related to chores.”

“I get to be in charge of big brother, too!” Kelly said happily, jumping up and down.

“That’s not —” Keith started to blurt out, but instead bit his tongue, not wanting to upset his oldest stepsister, and to shrink even smaller than he already was.

“With your recent behavior, little bro,” Gretchen said, “with the yelling at me, and calling Emily names… that’s just how it’s going to be.”

“Besides, little Keith,” Emily began, “anytime you shrink so small… you’ll need our help to regain your height.  Pleasing your sexy, hot sisters will make the summer much more bearable… for you.”

Kelly stepped closer so her ample bust was directly below her tiny stepbrother’s nude body.  Emily then released her fingertips, and the 17-year-old boy dropped into the cleavage of his younger stepsister… her smooth mounds rising up around him as he sunk deep within her flesh, quickly becoming hopelessly wedged amid his sibling’s giant boobs.

He heard Kelly’s youthful giggle, and then she walked across the living room, her breasts gently bouncing with every step she took.  And then a moment later she ran up the stairs, and he heard the teenager’s thunderous footfalls.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!

Having reached the second floor, she sauntered down the hallway… and then arrived at Keith’s bedroom at the very end of the hall.  Walking inside, she knelt down upon the blue carpeting, her sexy ass sitting on top of her feet.  Kelly reached in between her big breasts with her right hand… pulling her setting her stepbrother out, she set him down on top of her right quadriceps.

Keith struggled to climb down the powerful muscle of Kelly’s thigh as he heard her girlish voice.  “You can use your machine now, little guy.”  As the boy finally slid down onto the carpet, he looked up at his towering stepsister.  “Thanks, Kelly.”

His stepsister smiled and then said, “I hope you weren’t too embarrassed by me giving you a ride between my boobs.”

The 17-year-old touched the back of his head, and then looked up.  “Well… now I’ve been between the breasts of all three of my sisters.”

Kelly giggled.  “Want me to shut the door while you re-enlarge yourself?”

“Yeah, please.”

Keith watched as Kelly’s massive, 138-foot-tall body ascended into the sky as she stood up, her socked feet then stepping toward his bedroom door.  Boom!!  Boom!!  Boom!!

Looking down, Kelly said, “I care about you big brother.  It’s just…. now that I’m in high school… a girl can have urges.”  She then stepped out into the hall as she carefully closed her stepbrother’s door.

The colossal door reverberated as it clicked shut.  Urges…? Keith thought.  I wonder what she meant by that.  Kelly’s body has really blossomed into that of a young woman.  I’ll have to remember to not upset her the next time she asks me to play.

The tiny 17-year-old then sprinted across the floor of his bedroom.  He smiled, glad to see the blue carpeting again, knowing that he would soon be back to his old self.  Even though a sibling rivalry and a lot of flared tempers had been part of the family dynamic from the beginning, especially with Emily and to some degree with Gretchen, he knew that, deep down, all of his stepsisters loved him.

After thirty seconds, he came upon the metal platform of his machine, the great, silver plateau rising up nearly 25 feet.  He quickly ran up the math textbook he had strategically placed years ago… and then crossed onto the shiny, metallic surface.

His little body instantly felt the tingling rush as his flesh was inundated with what felt like millions of microscopic energy bubbles.  He sat down… and began the wait.

Twenty minutes, he thought.  That should do it… and I’ll be tall like a normal person.

He sat tiny and naked on the platform, his legs crossed underneath him, his butt on the cold surface.  He looked out at the monstrously large space, which was his bedroom — so familiar, yet like another planet.  His bed, with his blue bedspread, rose over fifty feet, his dresser ascending to even greater heights… his books and childhood toys looking like props from a ‘50s science-fiction movie.  His mind began to drift as it always did during a long calibration phase.

I can’t believe it, Keith thought.  Emily actually convinced Gretchen so that she could also be ‘in charge’ and Kelly as well.  I don’t have to do what they say.  They’re not the boss of me.  But if I don’t ‘follow orders’ then I’ll be looking UP at my sisters in a hurry.

Lost in his thoughts, the 20 minutes passed quickly, and before Keith knew it, he was awoken by the machine’s electronic sounds.  *Beep.  Beep.  Beep.*  He stood up.

In less than ten seconds, his height was then restored to his original six feet tall.  He stepped off the platform and got dressed, putting on some new blue shorts and a white T-shirt.

Sitting down on his bed for a few minutes, he then heard his bedroom door.  *Knock.  Knock.  Knock.*  “Yeah!” Keith yelled.

The doorknob turned and Kelly, looking as curvaceous as always, stepped inside.  “Hey, big brother, we’re all going to change into our swimsuits and go swimming in the backyard.  It would be awesome if you came and joined us.”

Keith rotated his body, and lay back on his bed.  “I don’t know,” he said apathetically.

“Oh, come on.... please,” his beautiful stepsister replied.  “It’s more fun when it’s the four of us.”

Maybe, Kelly…” he said.  He stretched his arms.  “I’m not very interested in swimming.”

“All right, but if you change your mind… come on down,” she said.  “This summer is going to get really hot, and cooling off in the pool is a lot of fun.”  She softly shut his door.  He heard his stepsister’s footsteps as she walked away, and he then closed his eyes, content with staying in the air-conditioned house.

 

CHAPTER 6

After about ten minutes of lying on his bed, Keith began to hear the sounds of girls laughing and talking... giggling and shouting.  His bedroom was on the second floor, but he could still hear his three stepsisters as they socialized and played in the pool in the backyard.  He kept his eyes closed, not feeling like partaking in the festivities.  His two best friends were currently away on family trips, and he began to contemplate who he hadn’t called in a while.

There’s no one I want to hang out with… he thought.  There’s got to be someone.  I can’t spend the entire summer alone with my sisters.  It’s already gotten off to a bad start… with Gretchen having shrunk me down to the size of her finger.  At least, I finally got to be re-enlarged.

Suddenly the doorknob to his bedroom turned, and the door swung open.  Into his room stepped the raven-haired Emily… wearing nothing more than a dark, navy-blue string bikini.  Keith’s head lifted as he watched his 18-year-old sibling place her hands on her wide, shapely hips… her athletic legs seeming to rise up forever, the thin straps of her thong clinging to her pelvis.  She had an incredible hourglass figure, with toned, sexy abs and toned arms… and her tiny bikini top cradled her big, juicy melons, leaving very little to the imagination.

“Gretchen told me, little brother, that you have to come down and join us, since you skipped out on the movie.”

Keith’s head plopped back down on his pillow.  “I don’t want to go swimming.  I already told Kelly.”

“Well, you don’t have to swim, but you still have to come down to the patio by the pool.”

Keith took his pillow and covered his face.  He then heard his stepsister say, “You don’t want to make me angry, little bro.”

Sitting up, Keith slid to the end of his bed.  “All right.  I’m getting up.  You don’t have to shrink me.”

Emily watched her stepbrother as he stood up, and began to laugh.  “I don’t have to shrink you, huh?  But what if I want to?”

“Ha ha… very funny,” Keith said, following his stepsister as she walked out of his room.  His eyes then fell and he was unable to avoid seeing the perfect, sculpted ass of his stepsister… her curvy hips swaying as her long legs sauntered down the hall.

Emily turned her head, leading her stepbrother by a couple yards.  “Aren’t you glad that Gretchen’s home?  I am.”

“Sure…” Keith said quietly.

Keith followed Emily down the stairs as they entered the living room and then walked to the back of the house and exited through a sliding door onto the concrete patio.  A wave of heat washed over the 17-year-old boy as he left the air-conditioning behind.  The sun was shining brightly in a clear blue sky… the temperature flirting with 90 degrees.

“Big brother!  Yay!” Kelly shouted, clapping her hands together as she reclined on a cream-colored, cushioned pool chair, her lovely feet stretched out before her.   “I knew you’d come down after all.”

Keith padded over in his bare feet to the 18 x 30-foot rectangular, underground pool, wearing his shorts and a white T-shirt.  His eyes looked at his younger stepsister, who was wearing an extremely skimpy light-pink bikini.  Her matching pink hair and voluptuous body were still wet having just recently left the water.  She relaxed as she sat poolside, her muscular, toned legs slightly bent, her incredibly fit belly facing the sky, her sexy arms propping herself up.

“Do you like my swimsuit, big brother?” Kelly said, sitting up for a moment as she brushed the sides of her substantial breasts with the bottom of her palms causing them to fully squeeze together… releasing them as they jiggled within the tiny pink top.

“Oh, uh… sure, it looks really nice,” he replied.

“Thank you, big brother,” she said, and giggled.

Keith then heard the sound of water splashing as Gretchen climbed up the pool’s metal ladder.  Pool water dripped down the 20-year-old’s curvaceous body… his stepsister wearing a barely there, fluorescent-green bikini.  The liquid cascaded down her well-developed mammaries, her perky boobs bouncing slightly as she stepped onto the patio.  The blond’s athletic body sauntered over to her stepbrother… her strong legs, wide hips, and toned upper body still dripping as she set her feminine hands upon her hips.

“Am I going to have to be angry with you today, little bro?” Gretchen said.

Keith swallowed… his height suddenly shrinking from six feet down to five.

Emily stepped closer to her stepbrother, who was now a full head shorter than her.  The black-haired girl laughed.  “Oh, my, Gretchen… you really have him on a short leash.”

Keith looked up at his two bikini-clad siblings.  “I just came here,” Keith said, “because you ordered me to come.”

Gretchen crossed her arms, her ample breasts pressing together. “With Mom not here, I’m not going to let you spend the whole summer in your bedroom… not like last summer.”

“I wasn’t going to,” Keith answered, knowing he sort of already had planned to do just that.

“He probably just wants to play video games,” Emily said, smiling down at her stepbrother.

“I have other interests,” Keith said, blushing.

“Like what?” Emily said.  “Name one.”

“Like, uhh… I don’t know.  Stuff,” Keith said.  “Maybe I don’t play soccer like all of you, but I still do stuff.”  He paused for a moment, adding, “I like music.”

“Everyone likes music, little bro,” Emily remarked.

Kelly then said, “I like music, too, big brother.  You can come in my room and listen if you want.”

Turning his head, he said, “Thanks… maybe some other time.”  Keith began to walk away.

“Where do you think you’re going, little bro?” Gretchen asked.

Keith spun around, standing about 15 feet from his oldest stepsister.  “I’m going to use my machine… and then I’ll be back, okay?”

“No.  No.  No,” the gorgeous 20-year-old said.  “You need to take out the garbage first… the kitchen’s garbage is totally full.”

Keith looked down, as he breathed out, his right hand on the back of his head.  Looking forward again, he said, “Don’t you think you’re being a little unfair, Gretchen?”

“A little…” Gretchen answered, her voice lowering a bit as she slowly walked toward her sibling.  “I’m being a little unfair?  Is that what you think, little bro?”

The tone in his stepsister’s voice immediately sent Keith’s height down to around 4 feet tall.  “I-I-I’m just saying...” Keith stuttered, “that maybe… doing chores isn’t the most important thing in the world.”

With a throaty laugh, Gretchen stopped a couple feet in front of her stepbrother.  “Really?” she said, looking down, putting her hands on her curvy hips.  She observed her stepbrother shrink another foot, as she continued speaking, “So you would rather have the house be a complete mess when Mom returns in a few months?”

“N-N-No…” Keith stammered, looking up at his scantily clad stepsister who had become nearly twice his height.

“Okay,” Gretchen said calmly.  “You go and take out the trash, then.”

Keith, standing 3 feet tall, turned around as his now much-too-big white T-shirt draped over him reaching down around his knees.  He pulled up his blue shorts as he started walking back toward the house.  Arriving at the sliding glass door, he noticed the handle to open the door was now higher than his head.  He reached up as his shorts fell back down.  Screw it, I don’t need these stupid shorts, he thought.  He kicked away the shorts and then reached back up. Yanking with every ounce of his strength, he grunted as the door slid open, and the 17-year-old walked into the house.  He pulled again hard on the door as it began to slide shut.

He went around the corner through the living room and then entered the kitchen.  It was a rather large room, even for a person who was of normal height.  It had a hardwood floor with a rectangular-shaped wooden table off against one side with several chairs neatly tucked beneath it.  State-of-the-art stainless steel appliances lined the perimeter of the kitchen.

Stepping close to a dark-gray, plastic trash can, hidden away in the corner, the boy began to very slowly pull it backwards… the heavy container’s height nearly coming up to his chin.  The sound of the sliding door opening and closing was heard by Keith as he continued pulling, his little arms wrapped around the trash can.

Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  “Looks like a pretty big job for you, little bro,” Emily said, looking down.

Keith glanced over his shoulder.  His stepsister’s long, shapely legs rose up as high as the top of his head.  Intellectually, Keith was fully aware that all of his stepsisters had bodies that were simply incredible.  He tried his best to ignore Emily’s eroticism as he continued focusing on the task at hand.

“Ugh!” he grunted, having successfully pulled the trash can away from the wall.  As he began to push the plastic lid off the container, lifting his hands high above his head, he abruptly felt the backside of his body being brushed up against.  He turned around as Emily stepped even closer, her powerful, bare thighs playfully bumping into his upper body.

“Hey!  I’m trying to work here,” Keith said, his face looking up, his eyes directly below his stepsister’s navy-blue thong.

Continuing to massage her muscular legs into his chest, she cooed, “I bet seeing your giant sister in a tiny bikini turns you on.  You can say it doesn’t, but you know it does.”

Pushing with all his strength, yet unable to budge his stepsister’s legs in the least, Keith shouted, “Unh!  You’re making this harder than it has to be!  Do you fucking mind?!”

“Do I fucking mind?” Emily said.

Keith instantly knew he had said too much, and he made a dash around his stepsister’s legs, running out of the kitchen into the living room… already feeling his body beginning to shrink further.  He threw off his T-shirt as he sprinted to the stairs, and began to scramble, naked, up the steps, hearing his stepsister’s angry voice as she ran after him.  “Oh, you are SO in trouble, Keith!  You are NOT going to get away from me!”

His heart raced as he frantically climbed the steps… his vision altering as the world around him seemed to grow larger… the stairs growing higher with each passing moment.  He neared the last few steps as Emily’s footfalls approached quickly from behind.  Boom!  Boom! Boom!  Boom!!  Boom!!  “What’s wrong, little brother?” his stepsister said, and laughed.  “Are you shrinking?”

The steps rose up like buildings in a city and he leapt, barely reaching the next plateau.  Suddenly he realized that the final step to reach the second floor had raised up at least fifteen feet… his height having dwindled to that of a mere 3 inches.  He ran forward and started to climb the 15-foot-tall step, when his body was suddenly plucked off the tan carpeting.

“Gotcha!” Emily said victoriously.  She laughed as she brought her stepbrother up to her beautiful face before her large green eyes.  “When are you going to learn, little bro?  You always shrink when you try to run away from me.  And I always catch you.”

Keith struggled between his sibling’s fingers.  “I’m sorry!  I’m sorry!  Please let me use my machine!”

Emily smirked at the sound of Keith’s high-pitched voice matching his tiny body size.  “I could take you to your bedroom…” she mused, “but then again you failed to finish your chores.  I have a much better idea.”

She walked back down the stairs with her tiny stepbrother in her right fist… her large boobs bouncing as she went.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Walking through the living room, she came to the glass door, sliding it open as she walked outside into the summer sun.

In her tiny bikini, Emily sauntered over to Kelly who was lying down on her stomach on the patio furniture.  Setting the 3-inch boy down onto her sister’s firm, muscular ass, she said, “Oh Kelly… your brother came to visit.”

 

CHAPTER 7

Keith’s eyes widened as he stood, naked, at 3 inches tall… Emily having just set him down upon the ass of his younger sibling, Kelly, as she lounged outside by the pool.  The pink-haired 16-year-old turned her head.  “Big brother, what are you doing on my butt?”  She giggled, and continued, “I thought you were doing your chores… but now…”  She slowly lifted her body, her torso rotating as her belly remained on the cushioned pool chair.  “Big brother, you’re just so small.”

The teenaged boy lost his balance as he fell, face first, down onto Kelly’s muscular, succulent ass… his tiny arms and legs grabbing onto the warm flesh of his stepsister’s toned rear.  “Kelly, I didn’t climb up here!  Emily placed me on your butt!”

Emily, wearing her navy-blue string bikini, sat down beside her sister, gazing down at the boy who was holding on for dear life.  The raven-haired girl laughed, and then said, “Little brother… you’re such a cutie when you’re fun-size.  Looks like Kelly’s butt is too much for you to handle.”

Keith struggled to get to his feet, as he remained on Kelly’s left buttock.   The 16-year-old’s soccer-playing, sculpted ass rose up before him, her pastel-pink thong erotically clinging to her womanly hips, tapering down into her fleshy, rounded rump.  Keith turned and looked skyward at Emily.  “I’m going to use my machine now, Emily, if you don’t mind.  Thank you,” Keith said, beginning to walk down Kelly’s ass toward her shapely legs.

Ooh!  Your teeny-tiny bare feet tickle me, Keith,” Kelly said, and giggled.  “Careful or you might fall off!”

Emily watched Keith slowly descend Kelly’s butt, and then step onto the young girl’s lean, muscular hamstring.  Emily smirked, and said, “So, you’re going to walk all the way to your bedroom, little bro?  That’s pretty far for a little boy whose height barely reaches my ankle.”

“I can do it,” the 17-year-old boy said.

Suddenly in Keith’s peripheral vision, he saw an enormous shadow cast down upon him as Gretchen stepped closer.  The blond 20-year-old’s athletic thighs towered overhead, as her sexy voice spoke.  “Is he really considering getting to his bedroom all by his little self?”

“Yes,” Emily cooed, “apparently he is.”

Keith tried to ignore his older stepsisters as he continued along Kelly’s hamstring muscle.  Then without warning, Kelly began to playfully bend and kick her legs, alternating them as she giggled.  “Don’t fall off, big brother!” she said in her girlish voice.  Keith toppled over as his stepsister’s hamstring undulated… her toned muscle mass flexing beneath him.  Lying down, flat on his face, on the smooth skin of Kelly’s hamstring, he shouted in his squeaky, tiny voice, “Kelly, please!  I’m trying to.…”

After a couple seconds, she stopped moving her legs, and Keith got back onto his feet.  He continued onward, walking down the slope of Kelly’s hamstring into the valley behind her knee.  He began the ascent up his stepsister’s strong, shapely calf.  He looked down, noticing that her calf muscle was flexing beneath him.  Holding his arms out at his sides, Keith tried desperately to not lose his balance.   Off in the distance, he could see the heel of his stepsister’s foot.  Almost to the end of Kelly’s leg, he thought.  Not far now.  As he went along, he was abruptly lifted into the air, his head spinning for a moment, before finding himself in front of Gretchen’s gorgeous face, her arresting blue eyes gazing upon his naked form.

The blond sat down beside Kelly’s legs, holding Keith up to her face between the tip of her thumb and index finger.  “Silly little brother… tell me… how exactly were you planning to get off the pool chair?  Hmm?  Were you simply going to fall off like you did the coffee table? That’s much too dangerous.  And suppose you did somehow safely reach the ground, how would a tiny, itty-bitty boy like you go about sliding open the patio door?”

“Uhh…” Keith answered.  “I guess… I forgot about the patio door.”

Gretchen grinned as she laughed.

Come on, Gretchen,” Kelly said, slapping her right ass cheek.  “I want big brother to play on my butt again.”

Gretchen set Keith back down upon Kelly’s sexy butt, smiling down at her tiny stepbrother.  “Am I to believe, Keith,” Gretchen began saying, “that since you shrunk down, you have not taken the trash out?  Something I specifically asked you to do.”

Keith gulped.  “No, he hasn’t,” Emily interjected.  “He’s been very naughty.”

“I tried, Gretchen, really!  I’m really sorry!” Keith shouted.

The blond smirked, hearing her tiny stepbrother’s attempt at making amends.

“Little brother was too distracted by my body to take out the trash,” Emily said.  “Weren’t you, little brother?”

“I was not!” Keith yelled.

“Well, I have to agree that Keith has definitely been very naughty,” Gretchen said, and smirked.

“Yes… very, very naughty,” Emily cooed.  “I think he deserves to be punished…”  Emily began to playfully bump the sides of her cantaloupe-sized boobs, her perky melons colliding and then bouncing back.

Keith watched on as his giant stepsister then reached behind her back… her navy-blue bikini top suddenly loosening in a split-second as the strings behind her back sprung forth, falling down in front of her.  Emily smirked down at Keith as she lifted her swimsuit top up over her head, pulling it down along her long, raven-black hair.

Keith’s tiny eyes were in a state of shock, his mouth agape.  His stepsister started to erotically squeeze her supple breasts together, kneading them together over and over again.  His eyes were on fire, in complete disbelief at what was happening.  Keith had never… absolutely never in his 17 years seen any of his stepsisters topless.  He had witnessed a lot of skin… a lot of partial nudity while living with three female siblings.  But now, at the tiny height of 3 inches, his eyes took in the astonishing view of Emily’s bare nipples.  The 18-year-old had perfect, round areolas… exquisitely proportioned to the large size of her breasts.  Her pinkish-brown nipples stood erect, proudly teasing and taunting her diminutive stepbrother.

Emily ever so slowly leaned forward as she set her knee down upon the cream-colored cushion of the pool chair.  Her colossal-sized body loomed over Keith’s head, her enormous, full breasts heaving, hanging down as she lowered herself.

Her massive breasts pressed down upon her younger sister’s ass, in front of and half-surrounding her shrunken stepbrother.  “You like big breasts, don’t you Keith?” Emily said, and giggled.

“I do not!” Keith lied.

“Come now, little bro,” Emily cooed.  “I saw your Internet history when you borrowed Gretchen’s laptop… and the big-boob videos that you downloaded.  And I know you keep that busty issue of Penthouse hidden beneath your bed.”

Keith’s 3-inch body was then lifted, as Emily began to slide her stepbrother along the curves of her giant boobs, still resting her tits on her sister’s butt.  Slowly she caressed her silky globes with Keith’s body, her tiny sibling squeaking in protest.  “Stop, Emily!  You can’t do this to me!”

“You’re too tiny to stop me, little bro,” she cooed.  The raven-haired beauty stepped back, sitting down on another pool chair, opposite of her sister, dangling Keith in front of her right breast.  Keith’s eyes widened once again at the sight of his stepsister’s nipple… the surreal view of Emily’s large areola, spanning over 4 feet in diameter, just a couple yards in front of his face.

“Does little Keith want to touch his big sister’s nipple?  I know you do,” Emily said, and laughed.

“No!” Keith shouted, as his body was then pressed up against his stepsister’s enormous boob.  He pushed his arms out in front of him as Emily repeatedly bumped his tiny hands against her erect nipple.  His hands felt the warm, smooth surface of his stepsister’s fleshy 9-inch-long nipple… again and again, the pinkish-brown protuberance pressing into his palms… the pliable, giant nipple being both foreign to him and at the same time strangely familiar.

Emily slowly slid Keith up to the top of her breast and then slowly down between them as she squeezed her colossal tits together, engulfing the teenaged boy in a prison of hot, silky boob flesh.  “Mmmmm…” Emily moaned, her hands pressing hard against the sides of her supple breasts.  “Oh… yes…”  She squished her big boobs together for a long ten seconds, finally releasing them, as she leaned back, half lying down on the pool chair, lifting her tiny stepbrother up and setting him down on top of her left areola.

From atop the massive hill, Keith struggled to re-orient himself.  All of sudden, he heard Gretchen’s seductive voice as a pair of huge, naked breasts hovered closely over his head.  “Little brother, if you weren’t so naughty… your big sisters wouldn’t have to punish you with our big tits.”  Gretchen’s gigantic right breast gently pressed down onto her stepbrother, her nipple and areola rubbing against his naked body.  Keith could feel Emily’s nipple pushing against the left side of his ribcage as Gretchen’s heavy boob pressed down, Gretchen’s firm nipple moving back and forth over him as the two nipples ground into one another.

The immense weight of Gretchen’s breast on top of him, and Emily’s giant balloon beneath him, he fought against their giant areolas and nipples as they continued sliding back and forth with the tiny teenager sandwiched between them.  “Ooh…” Emily cooed.  “Little brother… I hope you learn your lesson today… to not be so naughty.”  Their giant breasts pressed together as they continued rubbing… and grinding… and smashing against one another.

After a couple of minutes, Emily sat up and started sliding Keith’s body along her right areola, his genitals rubbing against her firm nipple.  “Stop!  Emily!  You can’t —!”  He heard his 18-year-old stepsister giggle as his cock kept rubbing and rubbing into her giant nipple.  And then he looked down, and to his horror he saw that a raging erection had formed.  “No!” he shouted.  “This can’t be happening!”

Emily’s green eyes grew larger as she smirked.  “Looks like little brother has a little boner,” she said, and laughed.  “Your big sister’s nipple turns you on, Keith… your little cock loves your big sister’s nipple.”

“No!” Keith yelled, as Emily began to more quickly slide his tiny prick against her nipple… faster and faster.  “Oh, shit! ... Oh, shit!” Keith said, feeling himself beginning to ejaculate.  “No! ...  No!  No!  No!”

Emily watched as her stepbrother began to squirt his load onto her nipple.  “Yes… Yes, yes, yes!” she said, and giggled.  “That’s right, little bro… give me all your cum.”

Keith finished shooting his sperm, his balls having become depleted… his entire load nothing more than a tiny drop to his giant stepsister.  Emily set Keith down on the cushion of the pool chair as she stood up.  Looking down, she said, “It’s okay, little bro, that you’re attracted to your sisters having big boobs.  It’s just another way for us to tease you.”  She laughed as she put her bikini top back on, lifting her long black locks, and then tying the elastic strings behind her back.

Keith watched Gretchen as she secured her fluorescent-green top over her large tits, and then Emily and Gretchen began to walk back toward the house.  Kelly’s knee pressed down onto the chair’s cushion as she picked Keith up… bringing him to her gorgeous face as she stood up.  “Come on big brother, we’re going to have fun inside.”

Kelly, in her tiny pink bikini, ran after her sisters, catching up with them as they entered the house.  Within his younger stepsister’s right fist, his tiny head poking out, he watched as she stepped into the living room and then sat down on the black loveseat, gently setting her stepbrother down onto the coffee table.

He saw Emily as she went into the kitchen, and then Gretchen as she walked up the stairs… her footfalls sounding as giant-size as she appeared.  Keith looked up at his busty, pink-haired stepsister.  “Kelly, please, I need to use my machine and get back to normal size.”

Kelly crossed her sexy legs.  Looking down, she said, “If I take you to your room, big brother, will you play with me sometime?”

“Yes!” Keith said emphatically.  “Yes… I’ll play with you tomorrow, okay?  I just want to get back to my full height.”

Kelly uncrossed her legs as she lean forward.  “Do you promise to play with me tomorrow?”

“Yes,” Keith answered.  “I promise that we’ll play together tomorrow.”

“Goodie!” Kelly said, and giggled.  Her feminine hand reached down and snatched up her tiny stepbrother, and she began to walk across the living room to the stairs.

 

CHAPTER 8

Keith was carried up to the second floor of the house and then to the end of the hall and to his bedroom.  His pink-haired stepsister gently set her diminutive, older sibling down onto the blue carpeting.

The 3-inch boy looked up at the tremendous height of the 16-year-old, her hands on her wide, shapely hips, her skimpy pink bikini holding close to her magnificent curves and ample bust.  To Keith down on the floor, Kelly appeared like a Greek goddess… omnipotent and awe-inspiring.

Peering down at her stepbrother, Kelly said, “I did my best to resist carrying you in my cleavage this time, big brother.  I really wanted to… but since you promised to play with me tomorrow….”

Looking up, Keith replied, “Yeah… this summer is… different from previous summers….”

“You mean…” Kelly said, “now that you’re spending more time around the big boobs of your sisters?”

“Yeah, uhh… pretty much,” Keith answered, laughing nervously.

“Don’t worry, big brother,” Kelly said, and giggled.  “You’re extra cute when you’re tiny… your giant sisters will make sure we’re not having all the fun.”

Keith was about to respond when his more than 13-story-tall stepsister walked out into the hall.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  She gently closed his bedroom door… the massive, colossal door still resounding with a deep, thunderous rumble.

“I wouldn’t want to get on Kelly’s bad side,” Keith said to himself.

The 17-year-old boy ran across his bedroom floor and soon came to the math textbook/ramp.  He hurried up the book and walked onto the metallic platform… instantly sensing the energy bubbles as his DNA began to be analyzed.  He sat down, naked, on the metal floor.

Before Keith knew it, twenty minutes had passed, his thoughts interrupted.  *Beep!  Beep!  Beep!*

Standing up, his height was re-enlarged to six feet in a matter of seconds, and he stepped off the platform.  He pulled on a pair of boxer shorts and plopped down onto his bed.  I’m definitely going to skip dinner, he thought.  Gretchen might have had something planned… but it’s too awkward now that I’ve experienced both Emily and Gretchen topless.  Keith’s mind recalled just moments earlier when he had been “sandwiched” between his stepsisters’ tits.  And I was on Kelly’s butt much of the time, too.

Keith got under his blue blanket, and attempted to fall asleep.  For hours, he tossed and turned… but then finally he drifted asleep… his body needing the rest.

- - - - -

Keith was in a daze as he blinked his eyes… sensing someone on his bed.  “What… what time is it?” Keith mumbled.

“It’s morning, big brother,” Kelly said, with a mischievous giggle.  “You were sound asleep when I walked into your room… and when I saw little Keith standing erect…” the 16-year-old giggled, and continued, “I just had to have it in my hands.”

“Wait… what?” Keith said, blinking, his vision suddenly becoming crystal clear.

Kelly was wearing a red silky nightdress as she often wore to bed, high-cut around her voluptuous hips…her white panties just barely visible.  Keith’s eyes widened as he lay there on his bed, his younger stepsister’s elegant fingers wrapped securely around his six-inch erection.  He could feel the slight pressure as she gripped his cock, teasingly moving it side to side.

“What — what are you doing?!” Keith panicked.

“I’m playing with your joystick, big brother,” Kelly answered, and giggled.  “I won’t believe you if you say you don’t like videogames.”

“Whoa! … Hey!” Keith shouted.

“Keith, I told you… you were already hard when I walked in.  Your blanket was down on the floor and your boner was sticking out of your boxers.”

Keith continued to stare, in total shock at the sight of his younger stepsister still holding onto his erect manhood.  “Kelly — y-y-you have to let go,” he said, beginning to slide his body backwards.

Kelly’s hand, not letting go, followed her stepbrother’s cock… her grip beginning to slide up and down… up and down… along Keith’s shaft.  “Big brother, you said you would play with me today, remember?  You said tomorrow, and now it’s tomorrow.”

Keith watched Kelly’s long, feminine fingers as they glided up and down… her beautiful fingertips and polished nails lovingly caressing his erection.  He could sense that the friction was not making matters better… but rather his dick was becoming firmer and stiffer with each passing second.  “I… I-I-I-I did say… that I would play with you, but…”

Keith!  You promised to play with me!” Kelly said, her girlish voice taking on a tone of anger.  “You promised!”

Suddenly Keith felt his height reduce by half a foot.  Oh no! Keith thought.  What do I do?  If I continue to upset my sister I will shrink even smaller… but if I don’t stop her, she will have unlimited access to my boner.

“Kelly, please don’t get upset.  I just thought you had other ideas in mind when you asked me to play with you.”

The 16-year-old continued to slide her lovely fingers along the full length her older stepbrother’s erection.  “Oh, I do have other ideas, big brother.”

Keith watched as Kelly then slipped her nightdress up over her head and her pink pigtails… her white, lacy bra holding her big juggs then appearing in front of him.  Before Keith could process the image of his younger sibling in her lingerie… suddenly the bra came loose… his stepsister unlatching it behind her back.

“You got to see Emily and Gretchen topless,” Kelly said, and giggled.  “Isn’t it only fair that I get my turn as well?”

The 16-year-old’s exceptionally large and perky boobs were unleashed before Keith as his eyes bugged out, his jaw having dropped.  Her melons jiggled erotically… seductively… as she moved her body closer.  Keith had never seen his younger stepsister’s bare nipples before… but there they were completely uncovered before him.  His stepsister’s pinkish-brown areolas were spectacular… round and perfect in size relative to her large breasts.

“My nipples are hard just for you, big brother,” Kelly cooed.  She giggled as her large, bulbous mammaries came to rest in his lap… the silky smooth skin of her breasts bumping against the sides of his fully erect cock.  And then Kelly squeezed her tremendous tits together, enveloping Keith’s boner.  She giggled again, and said, “It’s fun playing with you, big brother.  Want your little sister to boob-fuck you… with her big boobs?”

“Uhh…  Ohh…” Keith uttered, his mind reaching new levels of astonishment.  He watched as his stepsister began to lift her big globes up and down, his erection helplessly and firmly trapped between them.  “Kelly… I don’t —”

Kelly kept grinding her luscious melons around her stepbrother’s throbbing dick… up and down… up and down… up… and down.  “This is how adults play, Keith… and since my boobs are so very big… it would be a shame to not tease you with them.  I know you like ‘em big.”

Keith’s mind struggled to comprehend what was transpiring, his mouth still open, his eyes still in disbelief.  He felt himself beginning to reach orgasm, and he abruptly pulled his erection out from Kelly’s boobs, sliding backward on his bed.  “Kelly, stop!  My boner is not a toy!”

Kelly frowned as she kneeled on his bed above him.  Her feminine voice then took on a tone of displeasure and impatience.  “Gretchen said I was in charge of you, Keith!  Have you forgotten that?!”

The teenaged boy began to shrink… five feet… four feet… three feet….  “I-I-I haven’t forgotten, Kelly.  It’s just —”

And…” she continued, her voice’s anger and volume increasing, “if I want to make you cum… then you have to cum!”

Keith found his height reducing further… 2 feet… 1 foot… six inches… “Kelly, please!  Please!”  His height finally stopped diminishing as he shrunk down to 3 inches.

Kelly smirked as she leaned forward, lifting her tiny stepbrother out of his boxers, setting him down atop his blue blanket.  She giggled as her giant boobs hung erotically 20 feet above Keith’s head.  “Now I’m really big, aren’t I?  I’m huge to you now, big brother.”

The teenaged boy watched as his stepsister’s enormous, heaving mammary slowly descended… his itty-bitty body cast in shadow.  Kelly’s right nipple then came into contact with his erection.  “Holy fuck!” Keith said, feeling his now quarter-inch dick being caressed by the giant, fleshy, firm nipple.  His little prick was not as long as his stepsister’s nipple and not nearly as massive.

He heard Kelly’s flirtatious giggle, as she continued teasing his cock with her nipple.  No! Keith thought.  No!  My sister’s going to make me cum!  Keith felt himself reaching the limit of sensual arousal.

Suddenly the colossal, voluminous breast lifted off Keith, and he immediately felt his stepsister take hold of his tiny erection between her right thumb and index finger… her fingertips quickly sliding up and down.  “Come on, big brother…” she cooed.  “I want you to squirt your cum… Come on… come on, little man!  You can do it!”

Feeling her smooth fingertips pumping away on his cock… faster… and faster…he moaned, “Ohhh!  No!  No!  Kelly, my penis is not a toy!”  His cock then began to gush semen… squirting what seemed to him to be more than he had ever ejaculated.  He kept shooting his load… wave after wave… after wave… “No!  No!  No!” he shouted.

Finally he had squirted his last bit, and Kelly lifted her stepbrother to her gorgeous face… her large, breathtaking blue eyes widening as she held him between her right thumb and fingertip.  She smirked, and then said, “You can say that you don’t want it, Keith, but your cock is saying, ‘Yes, yes, yes!’”  She giggled and then licked her stepbrother’s groin, all of the ejaculate disappearing in an instant.

“Okay, playtime is over,” Keith said, dangling before Kelly’s pretty countenance.  “Let me go use my re-enlarging machine.”  He motioned with his hand, pointing down at the ground.

“Our play-date is over already?” the pink-haired 16-year-old remarked, pouting her voluptuous lips.  “What does a girl have to do to get a second date?”

Helpless between his stepsister’s fingertips, held 50 feet over his bed, he answered, “I think playing once is enough… Okay, you can set me down on the floor now.”

Kelly continued to hold her stepbrother before her flirtatious blue eyes.  She smirked.  “You’ll be put down onto the floor after you promise me another play session.”

“Oh, come on,” Keith grumbled, “I played with you like I said I would…. I wasn’t even planning on shrinking… but it happened anyway.”

“You’re not going to use your machine, big brother, until you say it.”  She giggled as she grinned.

“Oh… fine!” Keith relented.  “I promise to play with you sometime.”

“Sometime when?” Kelly said, continuing to dangle her older stepbrother.

“Sometime soon, okay?  I don’t know exactly when.”

Kelly paused and then kissed her stepbrother’s tiny face.  “Good enough, big brother.”  As she slid off her stepbrother’s bed, she added, “Next time we can play in my room… maybe you’ll want to hang out in my dollhouse.”

Great,” Keith said quietly.  His feet then touched the carpet as he was gently set down.  He looked up at his towering stepsister, her powerful, athletic legs seeming to rise endlessly into the sky.

Kelly put her bra back on her big tits and then took her red nightdress in her hand as she walked to the door.  “See you later, big brother,” she said, with a sexy wink.  She stepped out into the hall, gently shutting her stepbrother’s door.

Keith immediately ran toward his re-enlarging machine.  After a minute, he had run up onto the platform and the machine began to calibrate his DNA for size restoration.  He sat down and waited… and waited…  And then finally there was the sound he had heard for almost his entire life.  *Beep!  Beep!  Beep!*

The 17-year-old began to grow back to his tall self, seconds later stepping off the platform.  He put on a pair shorts and a T-shirt.  “Hey, this… seems kinds of… loose,” he said aloud.  Keith walked over to the height measurement he had placed on his wall many years earlier.  “What?! … I’m six inches shorter than I’m supposed —”

Keith stepped back onto the metallic platform, feeling the energy bubbles surge around him.  That’s strange, he thought.  If I had grown back to my full height of six feet… the machine wouldn’t even have turned on… but it’s starting another calibration phase.

After thirty seconds, the machine sounded.  *Beep!  Beep!  Beep!*  Keith waited… but nothing happened.  Five seconds passed, and then ten seconds.  He stepped off the machine, and ran back over to measure himself.  “Still 5’6”… huh?”  He walked over to the large metal machine, his eyes then widening.  On the small LED panel on the right side of the contraption, it read in flashing red light: “System Error!” followed by a string of numbers.

“Hell! … Fuck!  What the —?” Keith blurted out.  “This is… this is not good!”  He stepped back onto the platform as his body was bathed in energy bubbles once more.  And then half a minute later… *Beep!  Beep!  Beep!*  He waited for an entire minute for the machine to re-enlarge him….  Nothing.

He stepped off the platform and checked his height again.  “No!... No!” he yelled.  He turned and looked at the LED panel again.  Still flashing the same error message.  Keith grabbed his skull as he looked down.  “Oh, no… oh, no… what am I going to do…?”  His heart rate suddenly skyrocketed as he gasped for air.  He sat down on his bed.  If my machine won’t grow me back now… then what if my sisters shrink me smaller… I might not be able to grow back from that size either!