- Text Size +

Just Me Talking

 Summary: This is just me shooting the breeze with my new voice-to-text software.  And my sexy Japanese stepsister sometimes bothers me.

[The story is ideal for people with fetishes for both shrinking (F/m) and Asian women.  It is slow-building, so not meant for quick pleasure.  It has a nontraditional format: first-person and sometimes like a play.]

 

SESSION 1

Just gonna do this really half ass.  Oh, it’s already started.  Oh, well.  I could delete that, but now I’ve already talked for too long to go back.  Oh fine.

Okay I deleted about two paragraphs of me blabbing, which is probably best for everyone involved, but I kept the first couple lines, since I started to change my mind about deleting it, but then I had already did that like 80%, so from now on I’ll just not delete anything—and just let it be more real and uncensored even the mundane quality of it.

So, yeah, this isn’t really a story.  I’m just trying out my voice-to-text software on my new Acer laptop here.  It’s kinda neat I suppose.  And I guess I’ll have to go back and edit this, because as I watch the words appear on the screen, it’s all like one never-ending sentence.  I mean, I don’t feel like saying “period” or “question mark” every time I finish speaking a sentence.  It looks horrible like one huge block of a paragraph, but I’ll fix it later.

Like I said this is just me talking.  Not really a story per se, which is why I titled it that, so you know up-front that I have absolutely nothing planned in terms of gts or shrinking content.

“What are you doing?”

“Oh…I’m just…”

“Talking to yourself again.  Nice one loser.”

Okay…okay… my stepsister just walked out of my bedroom.  I’m surprised the software program picked up her voice so well, and actually put what she said on the screen with good accuracy.  I’m definitely going to have to edit this later, maybe put some quotation marks in, in case my stepsister or someone else says something.

So, some background I suppose.  My name is Chris.  This is only my second time using this speech-to-text software. So, it’s kind of weird to speak and all my thoughts are then instantly on the screen.

I’m really lazy so I thought this would be the way to never type a single word.  Of course, with all the damn editing I have to do later on, to make this stuff presentable, I feel like it’s enough work as is.  But this dictation part is really easy for me.

Yeah, well, my stepsister is 17 and I am 19.  I know what you’re thinking, there has to be some shrinking or giantess content eventually, right?  Well, I wish there was.  But this is real life, me talking into a computer…  Maybe Sayuki was right.  Why the fuck did I think I could half ass this and then post this shit on the site and not have any shrinking content at all.  Oh, this software totally screwed up spelling my sister’s name.  Groan. (I actually said that.)  I’ll have to edit this later and spell her name.

As I was saying, these gts sites are all automatic, and I don’t think this story could ever get deleted for having no actual gts content.  That’s why I’m doing this.  So, I can be one of those special people… you know, one of those elite people… the ones called authors.  I’m half-assing my way to stardom.  Writers on these gts sites are celebrities with all their adoring fans and groupies.  Sure, I’m only dictating this, but I can at least dream the dream of being a gts writer.

Yes, I have a gts/shrinking fetish.  That’s why I’m posting here.  But I’m saying there is not any actual fetish content in this writing, because this is real life and I’m just talking to my computer.  And I can post without shrinking content, because I break all the rules.  That makes me bad to the bone as the cool people say.

“What?” (I say, seeing my stepsister.)

“You’re bad to the bone?  Did you hear grandma say that?

“You can stop laughing, Sayuki…”

“Chris, what little games are you playing now?”

“Hey, stop!  Don’t touch my laptop!”

“Oh, hey, look.  It writes everything you say.”

“Yes, because it’s voice-to-text software, which came with my computer.”

(She laughs)  “Good thing you got a new computer, since your last one had all your asian porn on it.  All the hot Japanese girls you jerked off to.  I’m sure you can’t keep your eyes off your hot stepsister with her exotic features and her curvy body.”

“Get out of my room!”

“Whatever Chris.”

Great.  Sorry about that.  I thought about deleting that conversation, but I already cut the beginning paragraphs, and told you that I wouldn’t censor this again.  I’m not sure how the conversation parts of this will be edited later.  Maybe I’ll add some parentheses next to what is said to describe the “action” like when Sayuki laughed at me.

Good she’s gone.  Okay, I just closed the door.  (sigh)  All right that was embarrassing.  As you might have realized from what my stepsister Sayuki said, I have an attraction to asian women.  It’s so horrible that she found this out.  It was two years ago when she was using my laptop for fun or school or something and saw all my videos from YouTube and from more adult sites which focused on hot Japanese babes mostly.  It just so happens that Sayuki is of Japanese descent.  Both her parents were Japanese, and she moved here to America when she was a toddler.

When I was six years old, the exact day I entered first grade was the day my life became turned upside down.  That was the day I learned Sayuki was my new stepsister and she and her mom would be living with me and my dad.  Well, long story short my dad died from a heart attack while he was relatively young.  Sayuki, her mom, and I have lived together for the last thirteen years.  I think it’s been that long.

Right now it’s summer time and my stepmother is visiting relatives in her homeland of Japan for the next couple months.  And so I have to put up with my sister’s teasing.  I try to get her back, but since she found out about my yellow fever from the sex videos on my previous laptop, I feel that I am at a disadvantage during any brother and sister fights.

It doesn’t help that in the last few years, this last year especially, she has really… developed physically.  I think when she was in my room earlier, the voice software picked up her saying she was curvy.  Let me check the previous lines for a moment.

Yes, she said that.  Well, it’s true.  It doesn’t help in our fights due to my asian fever.  She has wide hips, a small waist, and big perky breasts.  Her breasts make D’s look small.  I would guess E, F, G… I don’t know.  I haven’t checked her bra.  She is about five feet and seven inches tall.  I am six feet tall.  I think of her as my sister having grown up together, but my stepsister is hotter than all the Japanese idols from my videos.  Like way hotter.

Sayuki has long black hair down to the small of her back.  Her body is athletic as she has played soccer and other sports her whole life.  Her face is just wow, beautiful with her oriental features…high cheekbones, full lips, seductive eyes.  She often wears her hair up in a ponytail.

Holy shit.  I can’t believe I just said all that.  It’s this damn yellow fever and that she’s my stepsister not my actual sister.  I mean we were born on opposite sides of the planet.  But having lived just down the hall from her for most of my life, I’m not going to act on these hormones of mine… even if she torments me with playful flirting, accentuating her incredible and curvy body.  I’m sure she only does it to torture me and isn’t serious about us being like that.

(I look at the door and then my computer.  Speaking softly.)  Okay, Sayuki may have found out about my attraction to asian women, but she still doesn’t know about my shrinking and gts fetish.  I would never hear the end of it if she found out…  Though I suppose she would become even hotter, if that’s possible, if she did somehow find out the truth, her knowing two of my fetishes simultaneously—asian and gts.

Well, I’m going turn this recorder thing off now.  Hope you enjoyed hearing me talk…I mean reading what I said.  And I didn’t have to type at all.  Ha!  Though I will edit this, add commas, adjust the spacing, et cetera.

 

SESSION 2

Hey guys.  It’s me Chris again.  I’m here in my room, using my voice-to-text software.  I just found out that if I say “new paragraph” then it will start writing what I say on a new line, so it’s not this horrible long single paragraph.  I feel kinda stupid, but I still might not always use this feature, as I’m used to editing it later on.

Yeah, so I uploaded the first one.  I thought I would simply label each one as a new “session” rather than calling it a chapter, since I am not writing a story—I’m just talking to my computer here as it writes down verbatim what I say on the screen.

And if you are reading this, session two, then I would like to say to you… Congratulations!  You have gotten farther than almost anyone in the world, because when someone says on a gts story site that the following text will contain no actual shrinking, then that’s when people start clicking their mouse and heading to new content.  But as I said, I have broken the mold and decided to not write a story, but blab endlessly about whatever is on my mind.  And since this is real life, I can’t make shrinking actually happen.  Maybe some staff member will delete this “story” once they find out it’s a mockery of the whole judicial system…or something or other.  Okay I didn’t say that right.  Oh well.

Yeah, so last time I was telling you a little bit about my life, and how I live with my stepmother and stepsister.  My stepmother is in Japan for the next two months as I already mentioned new paragraph.

Oh shit.  It didn’t work that time.  I think I’ll stop using that feature, maybe.  I’m 19.  I told you about my stepsister, Sayuki, who I said was 17, busty, beautiful and of Japanese heritage.  I’ll briefly tell you about myself, because if for some reason you’re reading this, it’s definitely not for the fetish, shrinking content.

So, I have light brown, kind of blond hair.  I am in pretty good shape, not amazing but good.  I’m not as athletic as Sayuki is, but she plays more sports than I do, so yeah.  While she loves playing soccer and physical fitness in general, I’m more of a just working out because I have to, and I get it over with as soon as possible.

(Looking around)  My room is pretty basic…a desk, dresser, lamp.  My blanket is blue.  The carpeting is a light tan color.  Kind of reminds me of Sayuki’s soft, smooth skin.  Not really.  It’s just carpeting.  There’s my yellow fever going again.

Yeah, like I said before… it was unfortunate that two years ago Sayuki found out that I have an asian fetish, from my videos on my old laptop of Japanese idols in their bikinis and less.  That reminds me.  I need new content.  My harddrive went kaput and I hadn’t backed it up so…  Hey, the software actually wrote the word kaput, cool.  I’ve never typed that word in my life, and I still haven’t.

(resizing the window for the speech-to-text software)  There, now I can keep talking, while I pull up… ha ha.  Yes, there.  Now I do some typing.

If you’re wondering what I’m doing, I’m just checking out videos of the lovely Japanese idols on the web.  I browse around several sites.  I have some favorite idols who are especially mesmerizing, but not as hot as Sayuki, of course.

“Of course.” (Sayuki’s voice)

“Holy shit!” (I say)

“I knew you’d slip up eventually, Chris.”

“I didn’t say…”

(Sayuki walks into my room.  She is wearing a white tank top which can barely contain her perky and big boobs.  The fabric is definitely strained.  A pair of short jean shorts hugs her womanly hips, and a pair of black and green Adidas flip-flops sandal her lovely feet.)

“You didn’t say…” (Sayuki checks the screen directly in front of me and quotes verbatim with a girlish enthusiasm and sexy delight.) “‘… favorite idols who are especially mesmerizing, but not as hot as saw you key, of course.’  It messed up my name.”

(I sit there, red in the face, as Sayuki turns toward me, sliding the tip of her index finger under my chin, sliding it slowly towards her…then back down, slowly down my neck.).  “I guess I am too exotic, too Japanese for your little program to comprehend.  Isn’t that right, Chris?”

(I see her words appear on the screen out of the corner of my eye.  I fumble for words)  “Sayuki…”

(Suddenly, she sits down in my lap, crossing her long, toned legs)

(I speak quietly) “Oh shit…”

(Sayuki giggles seeing my words appear on the screen before us.  She speaks in her sweet, sexy voice)  So, I am your favorite Japanese idol?  I mean if you find those girls mesmerizing, and you think I am even hotter than they are….”

(I look up into her gorgeous face, my heart is racing, I stammer)  “This is just for, for, for… fun.  I’m just posting for this giantess site and trying out…”

(A curious, bewildered look appears on her pretty, young face)  “What did you say, Chris?”

“Uh…uh…” (I feel my world crashing down, heat seems to be burning in my body, my whole face is flush.  It must be super beet red)  “Uh… this…program is just … for fun … for this one site that I …. think is really fun.”  (My words feel so fucking awkward to my mind.)

“I think I heard you right, Chris.  Let me just check…”

“No … no!”  (I grab my laptop from the desk in front of me, closing it.)

[NOTE: the next part was not recorded by the voice-to-text software, but I remember it exactly.  Believe me, it was permanently burned into my mind.]

(Sayuki giggles with a playful smirk.  I’ve never seen her THAT confident before.)  “I saw it… it said ‘giantess site’, just like I heard you say.”

“That is not what I said.”

“Then open the laptop and show me.” (She held out her hand, palm up, her long, feminine fingers and nails inches from me.)

“Mom!”  (I shout in desperation)

“You know my mom won’t be back until September, over two months.”

(We stand there in silence for several seconds.)

“So what is it?  You like looking up at giant women… giant asian women?”

“Get out now!” (I forcefully lead her out of my room)

(Sayuki is laughing hysterically.)  “Don’t worry brother.  Your very…little…secret is safe with me.”

(I slam the door shut, now alone in my room.)

 

[I am adding this extra part to session 2]

It’s me Chris.  It’s been a week since I tried using this stupid software.  I mean I like it, but now Sayuki knows BOTH my fetishes.  It’s obvious to me that she already had at least some familiarity with the gts fetish.  I don’t know where she learned about it, but she seems to know a lot, even if she has been very subtle about it.

She has been relatively quiet about this topic, even though she has stopped in my room every day to tease me in regard to my asian fetish.  I swear she has been using words like little, and tiny, and small, as well as words like big, and giant, etc. as much as can seem to fit naturally into the conversation.  I don’t think she knows, for sure, that I like being shrunk more so than a woman actually growing—even though the perspective is the same.  But I have the sense that she is familiar with both growing and shrinking aspects to the fetish.

I don’t know.  Maybe I should stop posting.  I feel so drained with the whole thing.  I mean, I wasn’t even writing a gts story.  I was just posting non-gts material on a gts website.  Ironic, now that I think about it.

(sigh) I’ve decided to finish with the edit of this one, and I will upload this second post.  I’ve kept everything as real and uncensored as I could.  But I can’t promise that I will post future sessions.  Maybe… if I know I am home alone, and Sayuki isn’t around.  Then maybe I could do some more with the voice-to-text, and upload it.  I am way too lazy to type out a whole story.

This wasn’t meant to be focused so much on my shrinking fetish.  It was just one of many things I thought I could ramble on about.  I know if you’ve read beyond the first post that you’re not expecting any shrinking or gts action, because I said that right away in the first upload.  The title of this whole thing is ‘just me talking’, so I plan on doing no more than that, and some basic editing. 

I’ll be surprised if my original post isn’t removed by the site due to not being gts content, as I go to upload this second session now.

 

SESSION 3

Hello, I am back.  I am just talking out loud here in my bedroom again, but I have to be sort of not too loud, because it is late at night.

I’ve just not had any real opportunities to sit down and dictate some words to my computer, since Sayuki has been around a lot more than usual this past week.  I’ve had to go out a few times, but when I return she’s here.  Anyway, I’m feeling tired as it’s well past midnight—my only chance to use the program in relative privacy.

But I suppose since all I’m doing is talking about random stuff, there really shouldn’t  be a reason I couldn’t use it  when Sayuki is around… but I don’t know.  The last two times ended badly, especially the second time when my stepsister learned my secret about having a gts fetish.

I’ve been trying to live my life like everything is normal.  I mean, yeah so who cares if she knows.  Sure I take a beating with her onslaught of relentless teasing…which has steadily become less subtle over the past week.  I know she’s enjoying this at my expense.  But since we are alone in the house together for another two months plus, I might as well just say oh well, doesn’t matter.  Still, it is embarrassing for me.  I wish she had not found out.  She lives to dominate me, I swear.

It’s like my stepsister finds my weakness, and once she knows the button to push, she just pushes her thumb against that button over and over and over and over, like it’s an elevator button…and she just wants the elevator to start moving, like right NOW.

I’m sorry if I seem a little out of it, more than before.  I’m just so fucking tired.  I think I’ll put the laptop on the ground here.

Okay, I’m lying down now on my side on the light tan carpeting in my room.  I still easily can speak into the microphone on my computer.  I really am impressed with the technology, with how accurately it picks up every word I say.  It’s pretty cool to me.

Well, if you’ve read the first two posts I uploaded, you know this is not a gts or shrinking story. It’s just me blabbing about stuff.  So if you really are reading this third session now, I know you have abandoned any hope or desire for shrinking content.

I assume that you for some reason are either strangely fascinated with me as a person, which is unlikely since I have really not shared all that much about myself beyond the basic… or you just really like hearing about the mundane things in life.  I would assume that you also like simple things like fishing and not caring if you don’t catch anything.  Or maybe you like watching clouds pass by and think this is so wonderful.  Clouds are all right I suppose, but I…

(Suddenly I feel a poking in my back as I lie on the floor.)

“Hey, little bro… comfy down on the floor?”

(I  spin around and see Sayuki’s bare feet just inches from my face.  She wiggles her toes playfully, and I jump up into a sitting position.)

“What are you doing here in my room?!”

(All too familiar with my yellow fever, she replies) “Chris, you can come into my room… you know.  I don’t bite hard.”

“Uh… I…” (I’m still feeling off balance by the emphasis she put on the word come.)

(Her youthful, curvy body looks amazing as she’s wearing just a small black t-shirt and pink boxers, what she sometimes wears to bed.)

(Bending down, she slides her lovely, beautiful hands down her shapely, tan legs)  “You doing that speech program again?…Yep, there’s my words on the screen.”  (She giggles.)

(Trying to not feel intimidated, I reply normally like I don’t care she knows my no longer secret fetish)  “Yes, just having fun.”

“That’s right…” (she speaks down to me) “… you were posting for some giantess site or something.”

(I feel goosebumps tingle across my skin, while at the same time feeling rather annoyed that she feels the need to bring up my kryptonite.)  “Yes, well, it’s kind of funny… (I say up to her, trying to act naturally) yes, I was posting on a giantess site, but I wasn’t posting anything that was considered giantess material.”  (I smile inwardly, thinking myself quite clever.)

“So, Chris, why were you doing that?  Why not post on a blog or even YouTube?  I don’t mind you posting my words on the web.  I find it flattering.  But the question is: Why were you posting on a gts fetish site?”

“It’s ah…”

“So you do have a fetish for giantesses or for being shrunk down, right? (My stepsister stepped closer to me… her shapely, athletic, tanned legs now pressing against my shoulder and side)

(I abruptly stand up.)  “I don’t have to listen to this.  This is my room!  Who cares if I fantasize about being shrunk down by a hot girl!”

(Grinning)  “So, it’s shrinking you dream of, is it?  Don’t get mad.  I just find it cute… and amusing.”

(I stand there with my mouth agape, not believing we’re having this conversation.)

(Sayuki’s voice becomes more seductive) “Well… knowing you fancy your hot stepsister for being asian…I wonder if your second fetish applies to me, too.  I bet it does.”

(I look into her eyes, thinking quickly on my feet)  “Look, I…”

(She cuts me off.)  “Ooh, the kinky fantasies you must have of me… your big Japanese stepsister towering over you.  How small are you in your fantasies?  (She grabs my mid-section)  Tell me, tell me, tell me.  I want to know to what degree I dominate you.”

“I don’t think I want to talk about this.”

“Sure you do, Chris, you’re the one with the fantasies about me.”

“I didn’t say that, you did.”

(Smirking)  “You said it with your eyes, the way you looked away and blushed when I said big Japanese stepsister.”

“I don’t know… maybe…”

(Sayuki laughed so hard, reaching up and rubbing her fingers through my hair)  “Don’t tell me the size just yet… I’m having too much fun with teasing you.”  (She then sauntered out of my room, her sexy butt and hips swaying like a supermodel on the catwalk)

(I stood there helplessly for ten seconds, then walked over and shut the door.  Picking up the laptop, I set it on my desk)

Looks like the whole conversation was recorded. (I say)

(Sitting in my chair, I breathe out.)  Okay this is not what I planned.  Maybe I should delete this whole thing.  (I watch my words appear on my laptop screen, less than a second after I speak them)

Shit.  Shit. Shit.  Shit.  Shit.  I don’t know what to think.  I can’t put the genie back in the bottle.  And I don’t really want to be humiliated by Sayuki because of my fantasies about her.  Sure, I think she’s drop-dead gorgeous, but I still think of her like a sister, even if we’re not related by blood.  I’ve known her since I was six years old.

She teases me with her body, because she knows my asian fetish.  I doubt she would enjoy actually acting on her words.  I’m sure she still thinks of me like a real brother.

(Yawning) It’s four in the morning.  I don’t know.  I’ll post this, I guess, just the way it is.  I didn’t want to censor anything… but it was supposed to be just me talking, and not Chris’s embarrassing conversation with his stepsister.

And what about the people who read this just for the interesting tidbits I tell them as I blab on and on?  The people who like to fish and don’t care about catching fish?  I can’t talk solely about shrinking, right?  I’ll lose the only people left reading this stuff.  I don’t know.  I think I’m done with this for tonight.

 

SESSION 4

Well, it’s a bright summer day.  I’m sitting in the kitchen at my house here...using the voice software so it types my words just by me speaking.  The last post I did was about a week ago.  And it’s kind of weird how Sayuki has been rather nice these past days.  I wonder if she has forgotten about my kryptonite… my shrinking fetish.  She has hardly spoken about it all.  No, I’m sure she’s just waiting for a good time to pounce on me like a cat on a mouse.

Anyway, I read a comment someone posted, saying that he liked reading the words that my stepsister spoke.  Well, thank you for that.  I hadn’t really thought my sister would be more popular than I am in this whole thing, but since her involvement seems good to the reader, I’ve decided to not hide in my room as I record this, and instead be in a more vulnerable location in the kitchen, out in the open if you will.

My stepsister is upstairs right now.  Probably in her room or something.  Let me emphasize again that there is no actual shrinking or growing in this text, because I don’t have magic powers or strange potions or such things.  This is real life.  I’m just a 19 year old trying to enjoy the summer before I head off to a local college around the time my stepmother returns in September.  Sayuki who is 17 will then be beginning her senior year in high school.

(I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. A moment later I see Sayuki’s toned, shapely legs and after she reaches the ground floor, she turns toward me in the kitchen, walking closer.  She’s wearing her black and green Adidas flip-flops again, a pair of white shorts, and…  oh, my… a white, barely there bikini top.  Her firm yet soft jugs look insanely amazing in that.  So very big, and pressed together.)

“Holy shit!” (I say, trying to look away)

(She walks over and sets a cardboard box onto the kitchen table in front of me.  I can’t see the contents as it’s closed)

“Thought I’d help my little stepbrother with his Internet project.  You’re going to need all the help you can if you’re just going to talk about yourself.”

(Still looking away, half looking at Sayuki) “My posts on the website are going just fine.  No one cares if there isn’t any… um… content which is what the site…”

“You mean shrinking content?”  (She giggles.)

“Sayuki, I’m rather busy...”

“Chris, I’m going to get some sun at the beach, but thought I’d run down memory lane with you first.”

(I look at the box, realizing it must have been retrieved from the attic.)  “What now?”

(My stepsister opens the cardboard flaps and begins pulling out toys and treasures from our childhood.)

“Well, there is this.”  (She smiles down at me as she pulls out her old Ken doll, which I’d estimate at 12 inches tall.)

(I feel an uneasiness stir in my stomach, knowing this can’t end well.)

“Look how small he is!” (She says and giggles)

(I watch her elegant, Japanese fingertips caress the doll as she holds it at my eye level )

“Yes, he is small, because it’s a doll.” (I say annoyed)

“So…” (she grins) “…is this the size you fantasize being?  Or…”

(She removes my old He-Man action figure which is 5 ½ inches tall)  “This one is even smaller.  (She laughs to herself)

“That is quite enough, Sayuki.”

(My stepsister sets He-Man down on the wooden table, standing him up, then playfully taps his rubber head before reaching back into the box.)

“Ooh, remember playing with your little friends for hours and hours with these guys!”  (She pulls out a handful of G. I. Joe action figures, several in her hand, each just under 4 inches tall.)

(I feel excited seeing my old action figures, which I hadn’t seen since childhood… Duke and Cobra Commander and Snake Eyes… Destro and Flint….)

“I remember you would always play down on the floor, Chris, with your best friend Mark.” (She dangles Duke in front of my eyes.)  “This one was your favorite, wasn’t it?”

(I see Duke with his green pants, yellowish-tan shirt, and brown boots.  I always identified with Duke because his hair was blond like mine, and the respect the Joes had for his leadership… Then my eyes widen with a mixture of horror and sexual arousal as my stepsister slowly lowers the plastic action figure down toward her bountiful bosom… seductively sliding Duke between her big tits with her long, elegant fingers.)

“Uh…ah…” (all I manage to utter in shock)

(With Duke’s tiny head poking out from her cleavage, held helplessly between her soft, supple boobs… she then places her hands on her curvaceous hips, while still holding other G. I. Joes in her hands).  “You know, Chris, you and I could play G. I. Joes together.”  (She laughs.)

“I’m not playing G. I. Joes with you!” (I look down and see that my shorts have an erection pushing hard against the cotton fabric… I sense Sayuki’s eyes on me.)

(With a giggle) “Looks like your Japanese stepsister has sprung little Christopher!”

(I see a quarter-sized wetness from the pre-ejaculate semen that has flowed out on its own… I place my hand over it, and turn my body sideways.)

(Sayuki then slides Cobra Commander and Snake Eyes along her toned, sexy abs… my mind going into overdrive with arousal.)  “Okay, I’ve had enough of this!  Stop being a bitch!”  (my face still blushing)

(Sayuki drops the plastic men back into the box, leaving Duke trapped between her big, perky tits.)  “I’m keeping Duke, Chris, you’ll have to come into my room if you want him back!”  (She then walks back to the stairs, her curvy, Japanese body exuding eroticism… and she runs up the stairs.)

(A few moments later, I hear Sayuki running back down the stairs.  I watch her walk out the front door, likely headed to the beach.)

(After she leaves…)  Fuckin’… what the hell’s her problem!...

(Looking at the laptop screen)  All of this was recorded on screen. (I say aloud)  She said she wanted to help with my Internet posting… I’ll have a lot of editing to add in the “action” that just took place before my eyes.

But this is not what I was planning.  I mean, she takes this teasing too far.  I don’t want to put my embarrassment up on a gts story site!  I like gts content that isn’t so personal.

Okay, I won’t censor any of this, but I’m getting back to the purpose of my posting in the first place… I can post on a gts site anything I want.  It doesn’t have to be related to gts.  If they have a problem with it, then they can remove it from the site.

(Placing my hand on my chin, thinking)  I know, I’ll invite Mark over and he can help me with the voice-to-text…it’ll be sort of like a talk show.

Oh, yeah, Mark is my best friend… has been since like first grade.  He thinks Sayuki is extremely hot, just as I do, except he doesn’t have to view her as his sister like me.  He would admit to having yellow fever… probably because he’s seen Sayuki so many times.

Actually, he is the only person I’ve purposely told who knows about my shrinking fetish.  Mark is cool with it.  He finds it interesting, even fun and enjoyable to view gts websites.  He has more of a foot fetish than a gts fetish.

All right, I’ll post this one.  Until next time.  Signing off.

 

SESSION 5

Okay, I am here beginning session five.  I am sitting in the kitchen, and across from me is my good friend Mark who I’ve known since first grade.  When I go back to edit this, I will make it clear who is talking when.

Me: So, Mark, welcome.

Mark: Thanks, Chris.  Good to be here.

Me:  Just to let people know about your appearance… You’re my age… have light brown hair like mine, except mine is more blond. We’re both about six feet tall, right?

Mike: Yep.

Me: And you know why you’re here?  As we’ve already talked about it.

Mark: Yes, I’m helping you with your post on some giantess site… using this speech software which converts your words into text on your laptop there. (gestures to the laptop on the table).

Me: Yes, and since I planned for us to meet while my stepsister is out visiting her friends, there should be no annoying interruptions.

Mark: When will Sayuki be back?

Me: Not for several hours, at least that is my guess.

Mark: (looks disappointed)

Me: We don’t need Sayuki to help with my Internet story.

Mark: You’re writing a story?

Me: Well, it’s not a story.  I mean, I’m posting on a gts story site, but it’s just me talking, really.

Mark: (looks puzzled) So, how does that work?

Me: What do you mean?

Mark: If you’re posting a gts story, doesn’t there supposed to be a giantess?

Me: (appearing annoyed) Mark, this is real life.  How can there be any shrinking or growing?

Mark: All the stories on those sites have at least something to do with shrinking or growing.

Me: Well, mine doesn’t.  It’s just me talking.  That’s the title.

Mark: That’s the title?

Me: Yes.

Mark: Well, I’m talking, too, so maybe it should be: ‘Just Me Talking and Mark’.

Me: I’m not changing the title now this far into it.

Mark: (rolls his eyes) Just sayin’.

Me: Okay, this is gold material… well, I won’t be cutting any of this out, because I’m keeping it as real and authentic to what we actually say… as it happens.

Mark: You know what would be awesome?...  If Sayuki shrunk us down… and we were right next to her sexy feet.

Me: Yes, I am well aware of your foot fetish.

Mark: You don’t think she has sexy Japanese feet?

Me: Sure…

Mark: (stares at me)

Me: Yes, of course.  Sayuki has incredible feet.  They’re really, really hot.

Mark: Everything about your stepsister is really, really hot. (smiles)  Her face, her legs, her hips, her big breasts… and those delicious feet.

Me: I don’t think we need to talk about my stepsister.

Mark: What? (appearing confused).  You always like to talk about your stepsister, at least a little bit… with your yellow fever.

Me: Of course, she’s hot. I mean…

Mark: Did she piss you off or something?

Me: (silent)

Mark: What?  Tell me.

Me: Fine.  A couple weeks ago… she sort of found out about my fetish…

Mark: No. (his mouth open)  Sayuki knows your shrinking fetish?

Me: (nods)

Mark: She knows you’re into Japanese women… and she knows you like being shrunk…

Me: (smiles with embarrassment)

Mark: Dude, you are screwed.  I mean, you are fucked.

Me: I know.  I know.

Mark: Remember when you were thirteen, and Sayuki was like an inch taller than you, since girls tend to grow faster than boys…?  She teased you for like a whole year, until you finally passed her up.

Me: She was relentless.  She called me shrimp… and tiny… and little guy.  But now I’m five inches taller than she is, so I don’t take shit from her.

Mark: But you must be, I’m sure of it.  Tell me what she’s done since she found out.

Me: Why do you want to know? (annoyed)

Mark: Because Sayuki is sexy.  She could walk all over me and I would ask for more.

Me: She’s my stepsister.  I don’t like her teasing.

Mark: You say you don’t jack off to her?

Me: (quietly) Yes, I… do.  But that’s only because I’m into asian women.

Mark: (smiles) She owns you, man.  Especially now that she knows your kryptonite.

Me: Yes, my kryptonite…

Mark: Well?

Me: (pauses) Fine. It didn’t end well a couple days ago…  I called her a bitch, and she stormed up to her room with Duke.

Mark: Duke?

Me: My G. I. Joe.  She said if I want him back, I have to go into her room.

Mark: Duke is your favorite one.  When we used to play Joes… that’s all you’d use.

Me: (about to interrupt)

Mark: Pretty much the only one.

Me: Okay, I’d agree with that.

Mark: Why… why was she… oh, I see…

Me: You know, I don’t need to talk about Sayuki.

Mark: So, you’re not going to tell me the details?  Why you pissed her off or she pissed you off.

Me: No.

Mark: Then let’s go get Duke back… right now.  It’s your G. I. Joe.

Me: (silent)

Mark: She said she put your action figure in her room.  It’s like she wants you to go get him.

Me: Oh, man, you are some best friend.  It’s like you want me to go into the belly of the beast.

Mark: You don’t go in there?

Me: She comes into my room so much as it is.  Really, after she found out that I’m into asian chicks a couple years ago… I felt going over to her territory was just asking for her to kick my ass.  It’s an unfair fight.

Mark: Ah, the good old days when you could torment your stepsister without fear.  Now she holds all the cards.

Me: Don’t remind me.

Mark: Well, let’s show her who’s boss, and rescue Duke.  He’d do it for you, man.  Duke doesn’t leave anyone behind.

Me: I suppose.

Mark: Now that we’re talking about G. I. Joes… I have like so many memories of us playing on the floor, and your stepsister would walk by us in her socks and sort of bump her toes into our action figures… Dude… I thought she was doing that by accident, or just fooling around… but I think even though we were kids, she knew Duke represented you.

Me: (fidgeting in my seat) All right, let’s get this over with.  (stands up, picking up the laptop)

Mark: You’re bringing that?

Me: This is for my gts post.  I’m not censoring anything.  And even though there is no gts in my posts, it doesn’t matter.  Just me talking is good enough.

Mark: (stands up) I think you’re fucking with the reader.  Giantess stories are supposed to have a giantess.

Me: This is reality.  Not a story.

Mark: Don’t come crying to me when they ban your ass.

Me: Ha… ha… I was completely up-front in my first post by saying there was no shrinking or growing in anything I upload.  It’s just me talking about stuff.  It hasn’t been deleted yet. (walking towards the stairs)

Mark: (follows me up the stairs, then heads down the upstairs hallway behind me… speaking quietly) Chris, I haven’t been in your sister’s room for like ages.  I’ve looked in, but not…

Me: This shouldn’t take too long.  I think I remember her hiding places.

Mark: (excited) Go Joe!

Me: (smiles… then turns to the right and enters Sayuki’s room) Let’s see.

Mark: (enters the room) Your stepsister’s room is always so girl-like.  Pink blanket, stuffed animals, little heart thingies… I don’t see the horses.

Mike: I think she’s grown out of them.  No wait, there’s one figurine.  She used to have dozens.

Mark: (looks around the room… sees posters of cute boys and boy bands) Who are they?

Me: How would I know?

Mark: (pretends to scold, speaking in a high voice) You know, Chris, if you took more interest in what Sayuki likes, maybe she wouldn’t tease you so much.

Me: Shut up.  Just help me look. (turns over the pink pillow on her bed).

Mark: Holy crap.

Me: What?

Mark: Look.

Me: (sees where Mark is pointing… my eyes grow wide)

(On the top of a white dresser sits a small glass rectangular aquarium, about 12 inches by 8 inches, and 10 inches high.  A gray metal lid with air vents rests on top completely sealing it.  Inside, on the glass floor, is the plastic 3 and ¾ inch action figure, Duke, and he is half-wrapped in a lacy pair of red panties.)

Mark: She owns you, man!  I’m not kidding.

Me: (marches over to the dresser, opening the metal covering) This is where she used to keep her hamster when we were kids.  I can’t believe her!  She must have gotten this out of the attic.

Sayuki: Took you long enough to get him. Like the panties? (standing in the doorway, her arms crossed in front of her large breasts, wearing a yellow tank top, white shorts, and her green and black sandals)

Mark: (spins around, nervous) Oh, hey, Sayuki.  I thought you were out with friends.

Sayuki: (her arms move so her hands rest on her voluptuous hips) I came back to get something.

Me: (removes Duke from the glass prison, turns toward my stepsister) I’ve had enough of your teasing, Sayuki.  You really are a bitch!

Sayuki: Fuck you, Chris!

Mark: (sheepishly walking out of the room)  I… think... I’ll be going.

Sayuki: (speaks loudly as Mark leaves) Bye Mark. (looks at me) It’s like what Mark said: I own you, Chris.

Me: (walks past Sayuki, out of the room, down the hall towards my room) Stay out of my room, Sayuki!

Sayuki: (laughs) You can’t stop me, Chris!  I will shrink you! (laughs again)

(I slam my door shut.)

[I stopped the voice-to-text program after this.  It took me a several days to settle my mind.  I thought this whole gts site posting was not worth it.  Why should I post my family’s dirty laundry on some story site?  But I eventually got around to editing this, and I will go ahead and upload it uncensored, as it happened in real time.  I don’t know the next time I will be able to post again, or if ever.  My mind is troubled by these events.  I’m sorry if you were expecting anything.]

 

SESSION 6

Hey, it’s me Chris.  It’s been a couple weeks.  I am here in my room, instead of the kitchen.  Hopefully there will be more privacy, but I doubt it.

Mark: And I am here, too.  Mark.

Me: Yes… So, last time didn’t go so well, wouldn’t you say?

Mark: Awkward.

Me: Yes, I’d say that is the appropriate word.  It started well.

Mark: Your Duke action figure was held prisoner by your sexy stepsister.  And her panties were on him.

Me:  (silent)

Mark: Hey, Chris.  I was thinking about the title of your… uh, ‘not a story’ story.  I really think it should be called ‘Just Me Talking and Mark’.

Me: We discussed this last time.

Mark: Come on.  I’m doing half the talking.

Me: (shakes head) I can’t change the title now.  I wouldn’t even know how to do that.

Mark: Well, look into it.

Me: I’m sorry.  I can’t.

Mark: Okay, let me know how this goes.  I’ll see you later. (gets up and walks out)

Me: (sits alone at the desk in my room) Okay… I didn’t see that one coming.

(I hear Mark descend the stairs and then the front door opening and closing.)

Not a problem… Not a problem… (I say)  I’ll just keep this rolling, like before.

(Just then Sayuki steps into my room.  She saunters over to my bed and sits down…. wearing her dark green high school soccer jersey, a pair of black short shorts, which is mostly covered by her untucked jersey.  She is barefoot, and her long black hair is in a ponytail.)

(Sayuki sees the text on my laptop, knowing I am using the voice-to-text program.  She pulls  her knees up close to her ample chest, her feet on my blue blanket, her toned arms wrapped around her knees, her athletic, silky, bare legs bent at a ninety degree angle.) 

“Mark doesn’t want to play with you?”

“Funny.” (not looking at her)

(Sayuki smirks.)  “I read your story online, Chris.”

“What?” (startled, my eyes dart over to Sayuki on my bed)

“The five ‘Sessions’ as you called them for your ‘Just Me Talking’ posting.” (She laughs softly to herself.)  “So your conversation with Mark was cute… He asked if you jack off to your Japanese stepsister…”

(My face turning totally red, at least that’s how it feels to me… My eyes inadvertently focus on Sayuki’s incredible, shapely legs… turning away)  “I… ah, was… just playing around with what to say with Mark, you know.”

(Sayuki giggles)  “That’s funny, Chris, because, you said over and over that you were not going to censor anything… and you wanted everything to be as real and authentic as possible…  It’s okay if you masturbate while thinking about me.”

(I sit in shock, not knowing what to say.)

(Sayuki continues) “Mark seems to be in love with my feet.” (laughs)  “And you… well, how did you put it…”

(I turn toward my stepsister, her gorgeous, exotic, teenaged face looking straight at me.)

“… I know your kryptonite.”

(I feel terror and rage… despair and horror… my stepsister’s sexy Japanese face with a triumphant smirk on her plush lips)

(I finally respond).  “It’s no big deal.” (I lie.)

(Laughs loudly.)  “Having me know that you fantasize about being shrunk and having your stepsister dominate you is no big deal?  (Laughs again.)  Having me be asian, too, must really blow your mind when you’re tiny.”

(Looking down and away) “I… don’t… do it… all the time.”

“Just most of the time…?  No, don’t get me wrong.  I think it’s cute that you worship me like that.”

(I hear Sayuki getting off my bed, and begin to approach me.  I turn, surprised, my stepsister in her dark green soccer jersey kneels down in front of me as I sit at my desk.)

(Gently caressing the back of my left hand with the tip of her finger… she looks into my eyes, undoing her ponytail with her left hand, as her long black hair falls seductively around her shoulders… She then lifts my left hand to her mouth and begins to suck on my index finger.)

(I remain frozen, unable to move, too in shock with what is happening.  I can’t believe it.)

(Sayuki sucks, slowly moving my finger in and out of her pursed lips… then her Japanese eyes look up into mine as she speaks)  “It’s not like we’re related by blood.  If our parents had never met… well, who knows, we could have met and become boyfriend and girlfriend.”

(Her lips begin sucking my index finger again, and I somehow manage to speak, still overwhelmed by the sensation of my seventeen-year-old stepsister’s lips and tongue on my finger as she holds my hand in hers)  “Sayuki… I don’t know… you are… oh, god, you are amazing!”

(She looks up) “Do you want me stop, Chris?”

(I look down at my lap, seeing a raging hard-on trying to break free from the confines of my shorts… and I just know Sayuki is looking, too, as she kneels in front of me.)

(Giggles) “Is it really this easy for me to get you hard?”

(I begin to speak) “You just walk past me and I get hard.”  (Regretting my stupid words.)

(My stepsister laughs.) “You have to know that sounds pathetic.  I guess I’ll have to use that one against you.”

(Before I can retaliate in my embarrassment… I feel my zipper being tugged and hear it being pulled down… The next thing I know my six-inch erection is held in Sayuki’s feminine right hand, her long, elegant fingers wrapped lovingly around the shaft…her long nails looking like sexy feminine claws… I sit dumbfounded, a bit dizzy with the surreal scene before me.)

“When I shrink you… you will definitely be smaller than your dick is now.”  (She slips my rock-hard cock between her full, soft lips…running her tongue along its length, playfully flicking her tongue while keeping me inside her mouth.)

“Oh, my… fuck… you are perfect…”  (I continue to speak as my stepsister sucks, her head in my lap, her long black hair looking like that of a goddess.  I feel the lustrous, silky texture of her hair, as her head moves slowly up and down… up and down… blowing my mind as she coaxes out my eager sperm… waiting to explode and be free.)

(She sucks my erection so hard… up and down… up and down… up and down… over and over…)

(I feel the pressure of her sucking mouth around my member, and the pleasure is too great.  Her lips and wet, mischievous tongue tease and torment by erect penis.  My dick leaves her mouth as she then extends her long pink tongue… deliberately giving the side of my shaft a long, slow lick… and then again on the other side… I can’t contain it anymore, and I begin to erupt as sperms volcanoes out in big spurts.)

(I hear Sayuki giggle with delight, as she pumps my cock with her firm grip… wave after of wave of ejaculations… And then as I calm down… I am totally in disbelief as Sayuki begins to lick my dick voraciously, like it’s an ice cream cone melting on a 100 degree day.  She licks up the remaining jizz from the tip and along my balls.  After licking me clean, she grins looking at me.)

(She speaks) “I’ve never tasted cum before.  You taste good.  I like having you in my mouth.”

(My mind feels like it floating.) “I… I’ve never had a blow job before.  Sayuki, you are perfect.”

(She gives me a sexy grin, and then stands up, her curvy body walking over to my bed as she plops down, crossing her erotic, sculpted legs.) “Did it record our words? (gesturing to the laptop on my desk.)

(I look at the screen, scanning it.)  “Everything, it looks like.”

“Good… I look forward to reading your update.  And you better get to work, describing everything that wasn’t said.”

(I smile, blushing.)

“It’s better than just talking about the color of your blanket, Chris.”  (She stands up, and slowly walks out of my room, her voluptuous, young asian body so hot it appears it could set the house on fire.)

(I sit there… maybe five minutes.  Then I go and shut my bedroom door, returning to my computer.)

I know it’s weird for me to close my door (I say) after just what happened…  I feel like I’m on cloud nine.  Sayuki is like a goddess.  A Japanese goddess of love… Oh, I can’t believe I said that.  Okay, okay… I got to pull myself together.

So… yeah, I will edit this and do my best to describe it.  Sayuki told me to go ahead and post it… I’ll ask her to make sure she hasn’t changed her mind.

It doesn’t get anymore real than this.  This is raw, uncensored reality.  Even I don’t know what’s going to happen!  See ya next time.

 

SESSION 7

So, hey guys, sorry I haven’t updated the post for a while.  I’m sitting here in the living room of our house… it’s just adjacent to the kitchen.  I’m using the voice-to-text program like usual on my laptop here.  Sayuki is upstairs somewhere.

Let me bring you up to speed with what’s been going on.  After that day when Sayuki learned that I masturbate regularly while fantasizing about her… and she then gave me a blow job in my bedroom… things have gotten… I wouldn’t say weird, but more like everything has gone back to normal, like the day never happened.  My guess is that being that sexual is just too unusual in our relationship, and it’s been too awkward to discuss it.

Sayuki stills teases me for my asian fetish, and I attempt to get her back, though I tend to always lose on that front.  Shrinking has completely stopped being a topic, and I for one am relieved, because it is embarrassing to talk about it with my stepsister.  I don’t like the idea of her literally having complete control of me.  And yet… I have been jacking off more than ever while imagining Sayuki shrinking me down.  It’s been every day, two or three times at least.  I can’t stop obsessing about how erotic my stepsister is.

(The doorbell rings, and I hear my stepsister’s feet running down the stairs.  She slows down as she takes the last couple steps to the ground floor, glancing at me with a sly smile on her beautiful Japanese face… dressed in a red tank top with a lot of cleavage, a pair of jean shorts, and her usual black and green Adidas sandals.  She disappears as she opens the front door… a moment later returning holding a brown package about the size of a shoe box.)

(I can’t help but be curious, as I speak) “What is that, Sis?”

(She smiles and gives me a sexy wink) “It’s how I am going to shrink you.”  (And with that she runs up the stairs full of energy.  I swear I hear her laughing.)

(I turn to my laptop, speaking) Okay… that makes my heart skip a beat.  Umm…  well, she can play her games.

Let me restate what I said from the very first post I did several weeks ago.  There is no shrinking or growing in this story, which is more autobiographical than a story.  Since this is just my life, and shrinking is not real… I or no one else will be shrinking.  There is no giantess in my posts.  Now, maybe in a thousand years, there might be some technology that can do that, but come on, really, this real life.

(I stop speaking as I hear footsteps once again, and my stepsister reappears as she very slowly pads her way down the wooden steps, purposely exaggerating her footfalls.  Thud… thud… thud…thud… thud…)

(I see her sexy legs and flip-flops as she reaches the bottom, her right hand concealed behind her back…)

“Hey, Chris…” (her sweet, seductive voice is mesmerizing to my ears) “… wonder what I have?”

(Trying to not be easy prey for her teasing, I just ignore her, but then finally answer) “No… why should I?”

(My stepsister giggles almost maliciously) “The last moment of your life as a full-size man doesn’t interest you…”

(Feeling uneasy, I attempt to lay down the law by being stern and direct) “Please, Sayuki, I’d rather you not talk about shrinking me.”

(She gives me a sexy grin, standing about ten feet away) “Then how about I show you!”  (She brings her hidden hand forward, revealing what looks like one of those laser guns from the sci-fi movies, but more modern looking… it’s almost entirely black with a rich yellow near the muzzle, the yellow part being concentric circles which taper in a cone-like shape.  She waves it flirtatiously from side to side.)

“That’s looks so fake, Sayuki.”

(Then speaking to me in a voice like I’m a one-year-old) “Would you like your big Japanese stepsister to make you a tiny, little boy?  Would you like that, hmmm?”

(I smile while grimacing, feeling the full effect of her taunting) “That’s nice… keep that up.  And I’m your big brother.  I’m five inches taller than you.”

(Placing her left hand on her hip in a seductive pose, the gun in her right pointing upward) “Come now, Chris, I know you’ve been jacking off to these fantasies in your bedroom… You want your asian stepsister to shrink you.”

(Knowing I’m completely transparent to her, I find no words to counter… feeling my face turning red as heat overwhelms me.)

(She saunters over to where I sit on the couch, and sits a couple feet away)  “Here, I’ll even let you see it, before I shrink you.”

(She undoes her ponytail, letting her long black hair tumble down her back, then holds the so-called shrink-ray gun in her palm close to me… I pick it up.)  “Where did you get this?” (I snicker) ‘Okay it kind of looks like quality, but it’s too sci-fi.  And this part looks like plastic.”

“I found it online.  It helps that I know Japanese.  If you weren’t so busy teasing me when we were kids, you might speak it, too.”

“I wasn’t that mean.  I stopped it though.”

“You stopped, Chris, because I learned your fetish for Japanese women.  And you knew I had become too powerful for you.”

(Sayuki speaks something in Japanese and then smirks.  I have no idea what she said, but it sounded super sexy.) “What does mean?”

“I said, ‘Foolish boy torments stepsister for ten years.  Now stepsister will shrink him.’”

“‘Torment’ is such a strong word.”

(Sayuki appears a bit angry) “The last two years of me teasing you for your asian fetish is nothing compared to the ten years of what you did to me.  I owe you big time.”

“Like what?” (I say.)

“Oh, ripping the heads of my Barbies and then hiding them from me… Putting my homework in the toilet, so I had to do it over again… Calling me names like little girl and baby…”

“Sayuki, you called me names when you were briefly and barely taller than I was…”

“You deserved to be called tiny and little guy!  And after that short year, you spent the next three tormenting me like you always did.”

“Okay, Sayuki, I’ll let you punish me by shrinking me… Here.”  (I point the ‘shrink-ray’ gun at my stomach and pull the trigger… nothing happens.)  “There.  You can have your toy back.”

(Sayuki takes the gun, and then stands up… walks a few feet and spins back to face me.)  “You weren’t shrunk, dear little brother, because it has a fingerprint reader on the trigger... and I scanned my finger to it, so it will only work when I do it.”

(That can’t be true, can it? I think) “Hahaha… Sayuki, you don’t know when to quit.”

(Without warning, Sayuki points the gun at me… I feel my heart racing…)

“Pew… pew… pew!” (she says, making sound effects like Star Wars)

(I feel a sense of relief, but then hear her say…) “I am going to shrink you, Chris, when I want to… at a time of my choosing… probably when you least expect it…”

(She turns around and walks back toward the stairs… her sexy ass and hips swaying like a supermodel.  She turns around for a brief instant.) “You don’t want to piss me off.”

(I watch her erotic, voluptuous, teenaged body as she runs back up the stairs.  I hear her walking down the upstairs hallway.)

(I breathe a sigh of relief… pausing for ten seconds, then look at my laptop screen, seeing the conversation having been recorded, which Sayuki knew as well.)

All right (I say) as you can see, there is no real shrinking, because this is real life.  Sure, my stepsister says she is going to shrink me… but that is just to make me sweat.  Well, I don’t believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny, so I’m not going to start believing that shrinking is for real.  Maybe in a thousand years, like I said, but not now… I mean, right?  Of course, not.  What am I thinking?

Well, it would make sense to have a fingerprint reader on the trigger for safety reasons… No, no… I’m just being worried like she wants me to be.  I worry, she wins.  And there’s no way I’m letting her win.  Even as incredibly, insanely hot as my stepsister is, I’m not letting her win.

I’ll edit this, and post it soon. Oh, editing is so much work… why can’t the voice software do that, too.  Enough of my whining…  Sorry to disappoint anyone who thinks there will be shrinking in this ‘story’… eventually.  This is real life, people.

 

SESSION 8

(Opening the front door, holding my laptop in my left hand)  “Hey, Mark.  I appreciate you stopping by.”

Mark: It’s no problem, Chris.  (spies Sayuki sitting in the living room reading a girl’s teen magazine.)

Sayuki: Hi Mark. (smiles)

Mark: (waves, feeling a bit shy with the Japanese girl’s obvious beauty, large bust, and sexy crossed legs)  Oh… hey… Sayuki.

Me: (speaking to my stepsister) We’re just going to be in the kitchen.  Mark’s here for lunch.  The pizza I ordered should be here in thirty minutes or sooner.

Sayuki: (just waves... reading)

(Mark and I walk into the kitchen, sitting down at a light-brown, round wooden table… I set the laptop on its surface, out of the way.)

Mark: (leans close to me, speaking quietly) I read your last post on the giantess site.

Me: Oh, yeah.

Mark: So, now she has a shrink-ray gun, too. (smiles while chuckling to himself.)

Me: It’s some kind of toy… looks kind of cool, I have to admit.

Mark: What if it’s real? (grinning)

Me: Yeah, what if it’s real? (I parrot back, sarcastically, feeling bothered)

Mark: I know.  I’m just kidding.

(Sayuki walks into the kitchen) “What are you little boys talking about?”  (She is wearing a skintight ‘Hello Kitty’ pink and white T-shirt, which really wasn’t designed to contain such large boobs, her toned belly just barely visible… and also a pair of black shorts around her naturally wide hips… and yellow flip-flops upon her delicate feet.)

Mark: Oh… ah… just…. ummm…

Me: He knows you bought a shrink-ray gun, Sayuki.  He read my latest post.

Sayuki: (grinning, she opens the refrigerator, reaching in she pulls out a bowl of strawberries) Is that so?  (She walks over to the table, taking a seat directly across from me, about four feet away… Mark to her right who sits between us.)  So, Mark, you know all the details then…

Mark: Ah… you mean, how Chris was a jerk to you growing up?

Me: (silent)

Sayuki: Yes, and now I need my revenge… (With her pretty Japanese face, she glares at me, a smirk on her full lips… Without breaking eye contact, she adds…) Mark, you think I shrink Chris to punish him for his naughty behavior, don’t you?

Mark: Sure.

Me: Come on, Mark! (surprised by the trajectory of this conversation)

Sayuki: (smiles, amused… eating a strawberry, the white bowl resting in her lap)

Mark: I’m just being honest.  I was around when we were all kids, and you were very nasty to your stepsister.

Sayuki: Oh, Mark.  When you weren’t around… it was much worse. (smiling while glancing at me out of the corner of her eye.) Did you know he locked me in a closet for an entire day?

Me: It was less than six hours.  And that was like one time.

Sayuki: (Leaning back, she sets her sandaled feet on the table’s surface) Of course, now, Chris is like a dog with no bite… me knowing that he has a fetish for Japanese women… me being his favorite.

Me:  (Looks down)

Mark: (his jaw dropped, his eyes bugging out at the sight of Sayuki’s yellow sandals just a couple feet away.)

Sayuki: (sees Mark ogling her feet) Like the view, Mark?

Mark: I like your Adidas sandals the most, but these are very lovely, too.

Sayuki: Well, here, take a closer look.  (My stepsister swivels her hips and then lowers her sandaled feet right in the middle of Mark’s lap.)

Me: Please. (knowing Mark is a mere pawn in her teasing me)

Sayuki: You don’t mind, Mark.  You like my Japanese feet, don’t you?

Mark: Oh, yes, very much.  I think you have the most beautiful feet I’ve ever seen. (his eyes glazing over at the view in his lap… like it’s Christmas Day and he got everything he wanted).

Sayuki: (grins, almost laughing, as her eyes return to me) Chris, you need to be shrunken down for the sake of JUSTICE… but also because I know you fantasize about me shrinking you all the time.

Mark: (somehow breaks free from the trance of Sayuki’s feet in his lap for a brief moment to chime in) And Chris jacks off to you shrinking him, too.  (Looks at me, seeing my disapproval)  Hey, you said it yourself in your online post.  I’m not saying anything new.

Sayuki: (seductively licks a strawberry, held between two fingers before her plush lips… looking into my eyes)

Me: Well, since shrinking isn’t real, I guess I don’t have anything to worry about.

Sayuki: Oh, it’s very real, Chris.  I tried it and it works awesome.

Me: Then let me see what you shrunk. (deciding to play along)

Sayuki: Well, I already re-enlarged it.  That works flawlessly, too… but I’m not so sure I will be using that feature on you, little brother.

Mark: You’re not going to re-enlarge him?

Sayuki: Why should I?

Me: (smiling at the absurdity of the whole thing)

Mark: Well, maybe if tiny Chris was your slave, and he served you as his goddess for a really long time… then you might consider re-enlarging him, right?

Sayuki: I don’t know… I might have too much fun with a shrunken stepbrother.  I think I’d quite enjoy having all the power.  I’d be all-powerful to you, Chris.

Me: Stop giving her ideas, Mark.  You’re just high with her sandals next to your crotch.

Mark: I’m sure your stepsister doesn’t need my help with ideas.

Sayuki: (slips off her right flip-flop, letting it land with a plop on the kitchen floor… then slides her bare foot against Mark’s already erect cock, her toes wiggling as the ball of her foot massages his groin)

Mark: Ohhh……..

Sayuki: Mark agrees with me, Chris.  You deserve to be shrunk.

Me: (I roll my eyes, more aroused by her words than I let on… yet at the same time feeling angry that she has such control over me.)

Sayuki: Now… to choose a size where you would be so vulnerable and so adorable.  I know… I could shrink you down to an inch tall. (giggles)  One inch would be fun.

Me: (I stare into her Japanese eyes, wishing she would shut up, yet more aroused by her than I have ever been.)

Sayuki: (laughs) At an inch, even your G. I. Joes would be like giants to you.  Can you imagine, Chris, how huge I would be to you?

Me: I wouldn’t know.

Sayuki: I’m sure after we’re done talking, you’re going to go masturbate to every word I said.

Me: (breathes out, looking off to the side at the floor)

Sayuki: Let’s see… I’m 5 feet 7 inches… that’s 67 inches…  So, I am 67 times taller you… 360 plus 42… making me a 402-foot Japanese giantess!  Let’s just call it 400, little bro, so you don’t feel so bad.

Me: (checking the math in my head)

Sayuki: And that’s when I’m barefoot. (giggles, smiling as she looks into my eyes across the table)

Me: I’m not going to masturbate to this (I know I’m lying) and, Sayuki, you need to grow up… I mean, you need to be more mature (wishing my word-choice had been better)

Sayuki: (laughing) Ooh, you’re so fun to tease, Chris, I never get tired of this.

Me: (I look away, and then notice Mark’s face) Yo, Mark, you look like you’re going to faint! 

Mark: Oh…

Me: Sayuki, stop playing with him with your foot.

Sayuki: (having half-forgotten about Mark, she finally removes her foot from his crotch, seeing a wet spot on the front of his blue shorts… she then laughs) Mark, you okay?

Mark: Yeah, yeah… I’m fine.

Me: (feeling upset) Stop messing with my friends, Sayuki!

Sayuki: He wanted it!

Mark: I’m fine, really.

Me: I’d say you’re more than fine, Mark.  The problem is my stepsister is a bitch!

Sayuki: (looks angrily at me)

Mark: She’s not a bitch, Chris.  Calm down.

Sayuki: (picks up her sandal from the floor, returning it to her foot… then glares at me) I am so going to shrink you!

Me: (laughing loudly) That’s really funny.

Sayuki: (stands up) I’m going out with friends.  (turns and walks into the living room… grabs her purse from the sofa… then walks out the front door, slamming it shut.)

(There is silence for several seconds.)

Mark: I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean to cause problems for you.

Me: It’s not your fault, Mark.

Mark: Of course, shrinking is just fantasy.  It’s not real.  But you’re letting her bother you too much…  I personally like Sayuki.

Me: (I breathe out… pausing for a several seconds) I know… I know…

Mark: One piece of advice, Chris.  Don’t call her a bitch anymore.

Me: (snickers) What, she’ll get so angry and shrink me?

Mark: No, but you’re just making your life miserable by fighting with her like this.  Try just walking away.

Me: You don’t have the history I have… she’s not your stepsister.

Mark: (drums his fingers on the table, looking over at the front door) Man, when’s that pizza going to get here.

Me: (smiles) All right.  How about I turn off my computer.  Posting uncensored stuff maybe isn’t the best idea.  It’s too real… too personal.

 

CHAPTER 9

[The following chapters were not recorded by the voice-to-text software, though the first part of this chapter was.  I am otherwise writing this from my memory of what was said and what I witnessed.  Fortunately, I have an excellent memory.]

(My laptop is on the side table next to the sofa as I sit in the living room on the first floor of our house.  The voice-to-text software is recording my words as I speak.)

All right.  Welcome to the ninth part of this series with me just talking about stuff.  I’m surprised that it hasn’t been deleted from the gts website, because there isn’t any actual shrinking or giantess in what I post.  Well, there is talking ‘about’ shrinking, but that isn’t really the same.  Since my posts are my real life, there cannot be any shrinking, and I know you understand that having chosen to read as far as you have.

It’s been a few days since I invited Mark over for lunch, which ended with my Japanese stepsister pissed because I called her a bitch again and she left the house angry.  The following day didn’t go well either… I really think Sayuki’s anger is growing.  It’s probably because she has been focusing on how I teased her when we were kids.

Wait… I think I hear… (Footfalls begin to descend the wooden stairs… slowly… and then I see something that is red in color… soon realizing that Sayuki is wearing her kimono.  I watch her come into view as she approaches the bottom steps… Her mostly red kimono has a white, delicate flower design upon the silky fabric… a red and white sash around her waist.  The long, loose, wide-sleeved robe was given to my stepsister from her mom, my stepmother, and having been in their family for generations, it is authentic Japanese attire.)

(I see my stepsister has put her long black hair up in a bun, held by two long, narrow wooden sticks… Her breathtaking model-like beauty, and exotic facial features cause a tingling sensation, going from the top of my head, down my spine, to the soles my feet.)

(Knowing she is taking full advantage of my yellow fever with the intention to dominate me, I say…) “Don’t you have anything better to do?”

(She steps closer, seductively…) “That is no way to speak to Empress Sayuki, my servant.”

“Role-playing… great.” (I say sarcastically)

(It is then that I see the black, yellow-tipped, shrink-ray gun emerge from within the right sleeve of her kimono.  She crosses her left arm in front of her, while bending her right arm, the gun pointed toward the ceiling.)  “Servant Chris… I, your Empress, am a living deity.  You are to worship me.”

“You are Sayuki, my stepsister, and there’s no way in hell I’m going to do that.”

“Such insolence!  You impudent little man!”

(I roll my eyes.)

“Go build a shrine for me, servant.”

“I’m not going to worship you, Sayuki.”

(She lowers the shrink-ray gun down to her side.) “When you’re stroking your dick in your bedroom and fantasizing about my hot Japanese body… that’s when you worship me, Chris.”

“Yeah, yeah…” (I look away, knowing I have no good comeback to the truth.)

(I watch as Sayuki suddenly steps closer to me… and I shudder, startled by her action… Then I see my stepsister’s long, elegant fingers reach into my empty glass on the side table from which I had poured a Coke half an hour earlier.)

(Lifting out an ice cube from the glass, Sayuki saunters over to the other sofa about six feet from where I sit… She slowly bends down, her ass sticking out as she then gently lowers herself into a sitting position… She begins to rub the ice upon her neck, as she lifts her head… setting the shrink-ray gun down on the cushion next to her.)  “Mmmm… it’s rather hot in here, wouldn’t you say big brother?”

(I watch my stepsister as she slides the wet ice cube up and down her slender, sexy neck… I feel my groin begin to tingle, as I sense blood rushing to my developing erection… I find no words to speak, as I’m mesmerized by how she looks in that kimono.)

“Chris...” (Sayuki looks at me) “Don’t you think it’s hot in here?”

“Yes, I think you’re hot… I mean… it’s rather warm…  I could adjust the thermostat.”

(Sayuki giggles.)  “No, it’s okay.  I think I can cool off just fine.”  (She then opens the lower part of her kimono, revealing her strong, shapely calves and bare feet… her powerful, toned thighs partially visible… Her lovely fingertips slide the dripping cube of ice up and down her left calf… and then down along the top of her pretty foot.  She glances at me and gives a sexy wink, her mouth partly open.)

(I glance down at my shorts seeing that my body has betrayed me.  My erection has fully formed, and my stepsister evidently has seen me looking downward… she laughs…) “Little Christopher is up already?”  (She laughs again.)  “I totally own you, Chris.”

(Her last words rub me the wrong way, not liking the idea of my stepsister owning me, having me completely under her control.) “You don’t own me, Sayuki!”

(She smirks, sensing my discomfort.)  “Come now, big brother… you know you belong to me.”

(I turn away, aware that I have become putty in her beautiful hands.  I know I should just get up and walk away, but my erection makes that awkward… I feel increasingly angry, but decide to just be silent.)

(Sayuki prods me further…) “Chris, when you fantasize about me shrinking you… do I trap you inside something… showing how I own you?”

(I feel incredibly turned on, yet simultaneously full of rage) “You are bitch, Sayuki!”

(My stepsister stands up, holding the shrink-ray gun in her right hand.) “Take that back, Chris!”

(I stand up, my erection having lessened just enough) “No! I won’t!”

“You’re a jerk, Chris!  You trapped me in closet… not to mention all the other things you did!”

“That was many years ago.  You’re the one being a bitch now!”

(My stepsister points the black and yellow gun directly at me… her beautiful face full of rage.) “What you did, Chris, was so much worse than the little teasing I’ve done these past couple years.  You spent ten years tormenting your younger stepsister!”

(Looking at the gun pointed at me) “What… you’re going to shrink me?”  (I laugh.)  “This is real life.  And you, Sayuki, are a bitch, bitch, bitch… BITCH!!!”

(Suddenly, I see a bright yellow light strike my body as the color shifts from yellow to green.  I am surprised that I feel no pain, just a strange, incredibly intense tingling throughout my whole body and the feeling that warmth is leaving my limbs…  And then, my vision begins to return and I see the figure of my stepsister standing before me, but she appears to be growing as does the entire room, moving quickly away from me while simultaneously exploding into gigantic proportions… I almost immediately realize that it is I who am reducing in height and size as everything around me becomes larger and larger and larger…)

(My mouth is open, but I find I cannot scream as I shrink very quickly… down… down… down… down… down… And then… I find myself in darkness, as I am enveloped by it.)

(I experience the feeling similar to an elevator as it reaches its destination after plummeting hundreds of stories… only a few seconds having passed… and I then realize that I am trapped within and underneath my own clothes which must not have shrunk.  I hear and feel the ground all around me tremble like an earthquake… the tremors growing larger… louder… I feel it in my whole body… Boom!… Boom!… BOOM!!!  BOOM!!!)

(My heart is pounding so hard… racing at an unnatural pace… I hear soft sounds like that of rushing wind… then light penetrates the dark void I’m inside...  I blink my eyes, feeling the front and back of my body being compressed, as I mind goes dizzy seeing a blur of red and white pass before my eyes… and I feel my body being lifted up… up… up…up…)

(I feel nauseous as my vision struggles to catch up to my eyes… I sense that my body is no longer being compressed and I am lying on my stomach on the floor… but it is not like any floor I know.  It is a light-tan color… soft and smooth against my fingertips… I raise my head up, looking forward… my heart stops… my eyes widen as my jaw falls off… I feel a sensory overload whacking my brain as I stare… the surreal image of my stepsister’s Japanese face looking back at me, but her face must be fifty feet tall!  Her gorgeous face is like a five-story building, and I crane my neck to see up to her eyes above.)

(Her model-like Japanese features are enormous… her full, plush lips… her high cheeks bones… her perfect, cute nose… her large, beautiful dark eyes… her sculpted, feminine eyebrows...)

(Her luscious lips look to be six feet high, as tall as a man… and then they part… as I hear Sayuki’s sweet, feminine voice now magnified, more intimidating like that of goddess… as I hear the rumble of a giggle before her words encompass me…) “Feeling small, Chris?”  (Her voice reverberates in my chest and the rest of my body, and before I can grasp what I am seeing and hearing and feeling… she continues…) “I shrunk you to 1 inch tall…  Now I am not just your Empress… I am your Goddess.”

(In that instant I feel myself being lifted off the ground, off my stepsister’s palm… I struggle to regain some sense of balance as my naked body feels the intense pressure, held between the fingertip and thumb of my no longer little stepsister.  Her fingertip’s width is half my height… and as I look down, I see Sayuki’s gigantic yet elegant hand pulling her red kimono open… her big, round, perky breasts suddenly appearing beneath me… their size seeming impossibly large, cupped in a lacy, red bra.)

(Her humongous tits heave beneath me… her cleavage appearing like a deep chasm, which seems frighteningly deep and dark… And then I sense myself falling… as I land on the top of her soft yet firm left breast, bouncing off and colliding with her other breast… as I find myself slipping down into my stepsister’s deep cleavage…  My hands claw against her colossal-sized boob, but her silky smooth skin offers me no assistance as I am swallowed by Sayuki’s cleavage… plummeting down into the darkness between her massive mammaries.)

(I hear her indelible, sexy voice…) “Having fun in there, little bro?  Don’t get lost now!”

(I feel my body being squeezed, incapacitating my ability to move, as I become lodged amidst the firm softness of my stepsister’s very well-endowed bust… her heavenly, humongous globes now my entire world.)

(I hear the faint sound of my stepsister’s voice as I remain trapped, deep, deep within her Japanese cleavage…)  “This is your new life, little Chris.  I own you.

 

CHAPTER 10

Amid the massive melons of my stepsister, I remain unable to move, struggling to free myself from her deep cleavage… Their size is mind-boggling… huge, epic in their proportions.  And I am helpless… seductively enveloped by her feminine, soft and firm boobs.

I remember jacking off countless times to fantasies of my beautiful Japanese stepsister shrinking me, even scenarios where I am placed into her cleavage.  But now, at a mere inch tall and completely surrounded, enclosed by my seventeen-year-old stepsister’s gigantic globes… I feel terrified, vulnerable, traumatized… maybe because I cannot free myself, my body useless within the incredible pressure of her soft, smooth breasts holding me in place from all sides.

What if I run out of air!  I am still thinking, so there must be an adequate air supply.  I then sense Sayuki’s perfume for the first time… the sweet flower scent filling my lungs… its intoxicating, feminine fragrance only unnerving my fragile mind.  I feel my stepsister’s domination… her complete control of me, and I won’t have it!  I rage within myself as my body remains pacified and submissive.

And then I recall her Japanese face just before she shrunk me… her beauty only heightened as I remember the red-hot rage in her eyes… the sadistic look on her furious face.  My anger quickly shrinks as fear grips me… my stomach stirring with a new anxiety…  Sayuki cannot be stopped.  She has me in her cleavage just to humiliate me, but once I am removed, my stepsister could do anything to me that she wants… no consequences for her actions.  This can’t be real!  No!... NO!  This can’t be real!

My body held motionless, I suddenly feel myself being groped as I know it must be Sayuki’s giant fingertips retrieving her little toy from its prison.  The next thing I know, there is a rush of light all around me… I squint at my new world… a pink landscape endlessly displayed before my eyes.

I turn my head to the left, and see the gorgeous fifty-foot-tall face of Sayuki as she smirks, resting her chin on her hands upon the pink blanket of her bed.  Knowing that I am alone with her in her bedroom and I am but a tiny man looking up at the five-story-building-sized face of my stepsister… my fight-or-flight instinct kicks in and I jump to my feet as I start sprinting away from her towering face, across the vast pink terrain, feeling the wind rush across my naked body.

Without warning, I crash into what feels like a brick wall… as I fall onto my back… looking forward, I see the gigantic yet elegant hand of Sayuki blocking my escape.  And then I am lifted once more…. soon dropped down onto the pink bedspread and I see my captor’s enormous face looming over me yet again, appearing even closer than before.

(Her sweet voice thunders like a goddess from on high…) “Now, now… little Chris… you don’t want to make me more angry than you already have.”

I look up in awe at the Japanese goddess who is my stepsister… her hair still up in a bun, the red kimono around her shoulders… I feel what can only be described as infinite terror… and yet I somehow manage to vomit out words, as I shout at the top of my lungs as if someone else is saying the words… “Please make me big again!  You need to un-shrink me!”

I watch as a sinister smirk on Sayuki’s full lips gradually transforms into a big, sexy grin.  Her large white teeth look like they could tear me to shreds with the utmost ease.  And then she erupts into a thunderous laughter… as her large eyes stare down at my diminutive form on her bed.

“Your voice, Chris, is so tiny!  And it sounds like a mouse squeak if not smaller.  It looked like you were shouting just now.”

I realize that even my voice has been reduced in size and strength… I then notice that my body is trembling as I stand naked before the giant face of my stepsister… and I attempt to cover up my junk with my hands.

(Sayuki giggles.)  “You asked me to un-shrink you, Chris.  The answer is no.”

I can’t believe my ears at how matter-of-fact she said those words… The reality of the moment then suddenly strikes me like being hit by a train… the shock, the trauma starts to blend with a hyper-awareness… and I begin to fear for my life anew.  I look up into the pretty, colossal-sized, asian face… her beauty both stunning and overwhelming.

(I hear her giant female voice surround me once again.) “I’m not going to harm you, Chris.  You are now my pet.  As long as you are a good, little pet… and don’t piss me off… then we will have a good relationship.”

(My mind is spinning, trying to absorb the gravity of my stepsister’s words.  I then respond, my fear returning to anger, while shouting up to her beautiful face.)  “I’m not a pet, Sayuki!  You can’t just do anything you want with me.  I’m not yours to control.”

“Is that so, little man?” (Sayuki then leans closer and purses her lips as she blows onto me.  The force of the wind is like a hurricane and I tumble backwards, rolling along the pink bedspread, my body helplessly impotent.)

My heart is beating incredibly fast, as I sit up, my eyes ascending the great visage of my stepsister who has a smug, triumphant smile… her eyes flashing with delight at the newfound and immense power she possesses over her now tiny stepbrother.

“Come on, Chris, it won’t be so bad…. You will be my little pet.  And I will be your giant owner.” (She abruptly begins to stand up.)

My jaw drops as my eyes grow large… the sight of Sayuki standing as she rises to her full height… The 400-foot-tall Japanese girl is more than my mind can fathom as the giantess pads across her bedroom floor, her thunderous steps like earthquakes… her colossus of a body draped in her red and white kimono.

And then my eyes take in the image of my stepsister, her back to me, as her kimono slips from her shoulders, falling in a heap to the hardwood floor.  The incredible hourglass figure, dressed in only a lacy red bra and panties, is presented to me in all her glory.  Her athletic, toned ass and wide, womanly hips are the definition of perfection… as are her powerful, muscular thighs which are long and lean from years of being a star player on her high school soccer team, along with a passion for fitness in general.

My eyes descend her erotic legs down to her strong, shapely calves…. her silky smooth, light-tan skin like polished marble, flawless and goddess-like.  My head tilts upward, seeing the sexy, toned muscle in her back and in her arms as she reaches for her yellow tank top on the desk.

My stepsister turns around, her sculpted, powerful legs as erotic from the front as from the back.  Then my eyes see her softly chiseled abs which rise up from her beautiful pelvis.  And high above, her bountiful breasts, much larger than a D-cup, are held majestically, heaving in the red bra.

I watch my stepsister as she removes the sticks from the bun of her hair, long tresses of flowing black cascading down her back.  Then pulling on her yellow tank top, she steps to the side and grabs a pair of black shorts.  Bending down, she pulls them on.  And then she moves her legs as if slipping into some shoes... I cannot see which ones… probably her black and green Adidas flip-flops.

She walks over to the bed… peering down at me… she pauses for a moment, and then leans in closer.   I feel incredibly nervous and intimidated at my stepsister’s immense, skyscraper-sized form above me.

(Her sexy voice then says…) “Chris, is that…?  Yes, your little Christopher has become erect again.”

I hear her giggle as I look down at my full hard-on.  Feeling embarrassed, I attempt to hide myself with my hands.

(Sayuki laughs.)  “Your hot, sexy Japanese stepsister is too much for you, Chris.”  (She slowly slides her feminine hands along her curvy hips, slightly pulling up her shirt, running her right hand along her firm, toned belly.  “My body must overwhelm you… especially now that your dream girl has you shrunken so tiny.”

Without giving me a chance to speak, I am plucked off the bed and carried across the enormous bedroom.  Her fingertips are unimaginably powerful, as I am held in her tight grip.  The next thing I know I am being lowered down into the same glass aquarium that she trapped my G. I. Joe, Duke, in weeks earlier… and which she kept a hamster in when she was a kid.

I look around, my eyes darting around my new surroundings.  The glass container is barren except for a hamster water bottle with a spigot for drinking at the bottom… and a metal hamster wheel along the back side which hangs from the top by two metal hooks.

(Suddenly, Sayuki’s five-story, model-like face fills up the front of the glass box.  She giggles, then speaks.) “I’m going out with some friends, but I’ll be back soon.”  (She then speaks to me like I’m a one-year-old…)  “You be a good little pet… and maybe I’ll let you play outside in my big bedroom.”

My stepsister’s gorgeous, gigantic face begins to ascend as she stands to her full height… the yellow of her shirt filling my field of vision, her colossal bust now higher than my head.

I hear the loud sound of the metal lid being fastened to the roof of the aquarium.  Looking up, I see the gray covering with air vents, as my stepsister’s feminine hands let go of the lid.  I watch as her 400-foot-tall, curvaceous figure then walks across her room... her giant footsteps rattling the glass cage and the tall white dresser upon which it rests.

She bends down to pick up her black handbag off her bed.  Then opening her bedroom door, I hear her locking the knob, and she steps out into the hallway.  Then I see her close the gargantuan wooden door behind her, its shutting shaking my surroundings once again.

I briefly hear her footsteps as she walks down the hallway… and then I am alone… my stepsister’s unimaginably large bedroom outside my glass prison.