[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Titan Legion. A sci-fi VR shooter with incomparable graphics, its own tactile peripheral that puts you through what your character is experiencing, and a wild array of interesting characters.

One of the lesser-marketed game modes in Titan Legion, called "Morale" has an interesting handicap system. Each place you are from 1st, your height is cut in half- 2nd place is half their normal size, 3rd is 1/4 of the norm, 4th is 1/8 what they should be, et cetera. By making losing players increasingly small, they can evade bullets more easily, so it's a common newbie testing ground.

However, "Morale" was added last-minute, and not all the things it promised are fully fleshed out . . .


Rated: R
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Crush, Entrapment, Footwear, Instant Size Change, Sci-Fi, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1770 Read: 4931
Published: July 08 2016 Updated: July 08 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Rythmear [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1770 words)

This is PART 2 of a story whose PART 1 was written by Silent-One. Be sure to read hers first to get some context of this narrative!

Link: http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6063