- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A birthday gift for Mariko paid for by BakaSanji!

Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Lini was having a bad day. First she missed the bus, then she was caught out in the rain, then she was subjected to her classmates’ laughter when she gave the wrong answer to a question due to not paying attention, and then she realized she had left her lunch at home on the counter.

 

Lini sighed and slumped down on a bench, deciding to spend the rest of the lunch period outdoors. There was only half a day left. She almost considered leaving early just to avoid being pushed further. As it was, she had to fight off multiple urges to use her powers, even though she was told not to. Luckily, there was no problems to be had by spending the time outside. She may have not had her lunch, but at least she would get some peace and quiet, and nothing would go wrong.

 

“Oh look out!” A girl had called out to Lini, but before she could react, a remote controlled hobby drone came crashing down onto Lini’s head and bounced onto the ground at her sneakers.

 

“Omigosh! Are you okay?” The girl asked as Lini simply sat there with her head lurched forward, staring at the drone that had crashed at her feet.

 

Lini’s lips pulled back to reveal a crazed grin as she lifted her head, adjusted her glasses and looked to the girl; her red eyes burning with psychotic fury like two furious suns as she had finally be pushed over that limit, “Who?! Me?!” She asked with an insane, high pitched tone, “I have never felt better!” Lini immediately stood up and turned her burning glare to the drone at her feet. She slowly lifted her leg, raising a sneaker-clad foot over the drone.

 

“Hey wait! What are you doing?!” The girl cried out as she watched in horror as Lini slammed her foot down upon the heavily priced drone. “No!” The girl squealed as she heard loud crunches as those expensive mechanical parts and plastic bent and snapped under Lini’s fury-laden stomp. “Do you know how much that drone cost?!” She yelled at Lini.

 

Lini turned her head slightly to glance at the girl from the corner of her eyes as her face twisted to reveal a cruel smirk, “No,” She began to say while lifting her foot again, “How much WAS IT?!” She stomped down on it once again, delighting in the loud crunches and snaps as she felt it crumble further beneath the sturdy sole of her shoe. “I mean these things ARE pretty expensive, right?” The heel of her other foot came down on one of the rotor’s snapping it off effortlessly as she pressed it down onto the concrete, grinding the heel of her comfy sneaker on it; wringing out every snap and crack she could from the motorized propeller. “So how much was it?” She took a carefree step onto the already damaged remains of the drone, “300? 400? Probably more right?” She marched, stepped and stomped all over the poor thing, breaking it into numerous pieces, tearing off and crushing the rotors and their propellers, “Maybe 500? 600? Am I in the right ballpark?” She asked without care for the answer, “Hee~, this is like stepping on a plane, or a helicopter. I could honestly do this all day,” She said, following a giggle.

 

Satisfied with what she’s done, Lini kicked the bulk of the remains aside and smiled to the girl, “For future reference, my head is a no-fly zone. Okay?” She said while walking past her, giving the angry and distraught girl a gentle pat on the shoulder.

 

The girl whirled around to face Lini, pointing angrily at her with a stomp of her foot, “Hey! Don’t think you’re gonna get away with that, you better pay me for breaking my drone or else!”

 

Lini paused in her stride and glanced over her shoulder. She reached a hand up to adjust her glasses before reply, “Or else what?”

 

“Or else I’ll…I’ll…aaaaaah!” She started to yell and charged toward Lini with her arms raised, fully intent on attacking Lini in any way she could muster.

 

Hardly bothered by the girl’s foolish behavior, Lini simply stepped to the side and caused the girl to lose her footing and stumble onto the ground. “Everyone and everything just wants to try my patience today,” Lini said flatly while folding her arms and planting her foot squarely on the poor girl’s back, “I tried to be a good little girl today, but noooo, it was just one thing after another,” She said as she ground the dusty sole of her sneaker onto the girl’s back, dirtying her uniform in the process, “But don’t worry, I have an idea how to turn everything around,” She said, putting on an exceptionally wide grin.

 

“Ow! Hey! Get off of me! That hurts! And you’re messing up my uniform!” The girl yelled, trying to squirm out from underneath Lini, yet for some reason, she had a hard time making the fellow student budge. Not only that, the weight on her back steadily became heavier and heavier and that foot seemed to start covering more and more of her body. It was almost as if…

 

Lini was growing. Keeping her foot pressed to the troublesome girl, Lini grinned downward at her as her own body began to swell and surge in size, steadily growing larger from her previous modest height. Sure, she wasn’t supposed to use her powers, but this was clearly in self defense. This girl tried to attack her after all! She watched in amusement as the girl seemed to just slowly disappear underneath her sneaker. It would have been tempting to crush her flat, but Lini showed restraint, and she was used to this enough that she knew how to manage her weight without accidentally squishing her.

 

Lini took a glance at her surroundings, never tiring of the sight of everything becoming steadily smaller right before her mischievous crimson eyes. Trees she used to gaze up at were becoming dwarfed by her, the large school campus was slowly looking more and more cramped. And the school building itself was looking nothing more than a large box in comparison to her. It was always good feeling to grow like this, to feel power building up in her body as she took on new heights and new sights. She was ready to turn this day around.

 

“Oh my god!” “It’s that red haired girl with the glasses! She’s a giant!” “And she’s getting bigger!” “Someone help!” “Run away!”

 

Like clockwork. She wasn’t surprised, it was impossible to be over 50…no 55….no 60…no 70…no wait maybe 90 feet tall and not get noticed. And she was still growing. The cacophony of screams and cries filled her ears as the student body began to flee in panic. Alarms started to go off as a campus wide announcement over loudspeakers were being made. That wonderful, giant monster feeling, Lini thought to herself with a wide grin.

 

Ignoring the chaos for a brief moment, Lini decided to check on the poor little thing trapped underneath her; slowly tilting her expanding foot up on its heel, and laughing as she watched the little thing quickly scurry out from underneath her, rushing toward the nearby gate that was impossible for any normal person to climb over. But Lini understood, tinies would always get carelessly terrified and either run away recklessly or freeze in terror. This girl was easily the former as Lini watched her fail again and again at trying to scale the fence and escape from the rising giantess.

 

“Here, let me help you with that,” Lini offered, sliding her heel forward and stopping her foot right in front of the gate, letting the next surge of growth hit that caused the toe of her sneaker to plow through the gate; bending the metal fence and tearing it free from the concrete walls it was attached to as Lini ‘nudged’ it across the street, launching it through parked vehicles and into a house or two. “There you are,” Lini said in a playful tone towards the girl who quickly took off running. “Wow, not even saying thank you in response. How rude.”

 

Lini turned her attention to the not-so-large school building, which was looking smaller and smaller by the second. Maybe if it were taller as it were wide, it’d be more of a challenge, but it wouldn’t have mattered anyway.  She gingerly approached the building with her hands cutely held behind her, not caring about the fleeing masses scurrying about her feet. It clearly wasn’t her fault if they got stepped on, they shouldn’t have been there in the first place.

 

She slowly bent over to peek into one of the hallway windows while she still could; her eyes appearing like burning suns to those still running about inside. She couldn’t stop smiling; the fact they started to panic even more once they saw her eyes amused her even further. “Now what are you all still doing in there? Didn’t you hear the announcement? You’re supposed to get to safety so the monster girl doesn’t get you!” She teased before moving her attention to one of the classroom windows, “Oh now this is even more unsafe, trying to hide in a classroom? Just because I can’t fit in there doesn’t mean I can’t get you,” She said before holding up a single finger and thrusting it through the windows with a burst of glass and concrete flying about, causing those hiding within to scream and run for the door.

 

Students and faculty alike could here the loud gusts of air being drawn into Lini’s mouth and nostrils. She held her breath for a bit before puffing her cheeks out and pursing her lips, blowing that very same high force winds she inhaled into the broken windows. With the unwanted help of those powerful, hot winds carrying the scent of Lini’s breath; those attempting to cower and hide where effortlessly blown out of the classroom. And due to the layout of the room and the halls, Lini’s blowing caused a rather violent wind tunnel, sending those relative tinies flying and tumbling down the halls over each other.

 

The giantess giggled with amusement, “See? I gave you a headstart. Now you better hurry up, I’m only gonna get bigger and in a few seconds school is gonna be closed for good!”

 

It was true, upon standing straight up, the building appeared to be much smaller than it was before. She could have paused it at any time, but where was the fun in that? Lini smiled, lifting her leg and promptly thrusting her foot into the educational structure, sending bits of debris flying as her sturdy shoe crashed into the walls, floors and ceilings; effortlessly taking out a whole section of the school. She withdrew her leg and did it again, kicking into another part of the school and delighting on how it all came crumbling down around her foot and ankle.

 

It was a feeling she’d never tire of. The sensation of things snapping, bending, breaking, crunching and crushing by her own hands (or feet) with very little effort. A jarring difference from being normal sized where she could hardly mark a small section of a building to a giant size where she could demolish it with ease.

 

She began to lift her foot again to repeat the process on the remaining part of the building, but then paused, and set her foot back down with a ground rumbling thud. Why bother doing it the long and more unimpressive way when she could make a greater impact? Why yes, that’s a good idea.

 

Taking a deep breath, Lini invoked another growth spurt; her body swelling larger once again. Higher and higher she became as she grew and grew; the ground cracking and sinking under her expanding feet as her giant form became larger and heavier. She smiled as her surging form effortlessly bulldozed the previously unscathed trees, benches and parts of the concrete fencing that surrounded the campus.

 

Her growth finally paused around a couple hundreds of feet tall. Currently more than enough to accomplish her current goal. As the (literally) biggest girl on campus, the school looked like a small box; what was left of it anyway. She simply raised her foot over the partially damaged school, letting it hover for a few moments, and slammed it down with a powerful stomp upon the ruins; pulverizing it into a deep crater carved by the sole of her shoe with a plume of dust while chunks of debris flew out in all directions.

 

“Mmm, now that was fun,” Lini mused to herself, licking her lips.

 

But she wasn’t quite done yet. As she gazed out towards the city; there was more fun to be had. Why stop the fun at this puny school campus, when she could tower over entire neighborhoods?

 

Lini’s roaming thoughts caused her to subconsciously grow again; a rush of power filling up her very being as she swelled in size once more. She groaned from the sensation as she rose taller and grew taller with intense, powerful growth spurts. Her expanding feet bowled over and crushed the surrounding area; vehicles, homes, stores; all were driven underfoot by Lini’s growing form. Already she could see the whole cityscape dwindling down in size before her eyes; looking more and more like a model town as the moments passed as she ascended into goddesshood.

 

She exhaled sharply and paused her growth; needing a moment to take in her newfound size. Her mischievous eyes stared out into the distance. The tallest buildings at best came up to about halfway up her shin, and the biggest landmark of the city was just below her knee. If she had to guess, she was over a mile and a half tall; she could easily see over the nearby mountains after all, and those were always huge!

 

But the specifics didn’t matter to her; she was massive and everything was now puny and that was all she cared about.

 

She took her first step at her newfound size; swinging her foot forward and bringing the sole of her sneaker over a set of city blocks like an ominous sky. Bits of debris, rubble, crushed vehicles and trees rained down over the populace and their homes and places of business as her foot came down with meteoric force; crushing everything to bits as her foot made contact with the Earth. Violent gusts of displaced wind carrying the dust of destruction flew out from all sides of impact, causing anything that wasn’t crushed to be completely blown away. Streets cracked and tore apart with deep fissures as intense earthquakes rattled the city; causing distance buildings to fall and crumble.

 

And that was only one step.

 

“Now this is just pathetic.”

 

Sadly, as impressive a feat as that was, Lini was unsatisfied. Everything crumbled far too easily; there was no resistance. Even sand castles put up a better fight! She couldn’t feel a thing, it was akin to just stepping on grass. It was a shame. Such buildings used to be sturdy and strong, but now they may as well have been made out of paper.

 

Oh well, there was always plan B.

 

The titaness bent over and undid the laces of her sneakers; haphazardly letting them whip through distant buildings like a hot knife through butter.  She stood back up with a smirk and slowly released her feet from the confines of her shoes, giggling as the cool air washed over her sock-less tootsies.  She eagerly wiggled her toes; already able to feel the ruins and remains of what was once an entire section of town underneath her soft soles.

 

“Now that’s much better,” She said with a thunderous voice to no one in particular while twisting and grinding her feet on the remains, crushing it all further into the Earth.

 

Lini began her next step, lifting her barefoot over another section of the city and spreading her toes so she could peek down in between them. She could almost see the moving groups of specks of those she once called equals; now just mere unrecognizable grains of sand in comparison. Already, before she even lowered her foot, she was wreaking havoc on the populace.

 

The balmy air was quickly replaced with the heat and humid, stuffy air of Lini’s feet; the giantess completely unaware of how she was devastating the citizens with just her mere presence alone. Not that it mattered as it all disappeared underneath her foot in a blink of an eye once she stepped down; grinning as she could now feel what she couldn’t before. The sensation of everything crumbling; being crushed and pulverized under her godly feet; an unrivaled feeling that sent jolts of excitement up her spine.

 

She lifted her foot to survey her handiwork, giggling as bits of the neighborhood fell from her smooth sole down into the deep crater in the shape of her foot now embedded into the Earth. It was quite the sight to see; decades of development and millions of dollars spent; all gone in one simple step. She did it again; taking another powerful step onto the next chunk of town. Then again, and again. A steady march through, or rather, on the metropolis; delighting in everything breaking and flattening underneath her thunderous steps.

 

Lini took a slow, deliberate march through the city; occasionally pausing to wiggle and scrunch her toes to deal with the buildings, trains and their tracks that ended up caught in between them. She set her focus towards the center of town where its landmark stood: a tall tower that stood out greater than anything else. Even at her massive height, it was still a sight to behold as the tallest man made structure around.

 

“What a cute little tower,” Lini remarked as she slowly crouched down to take a closer look, poking at the tower with the tip of her index finger, causing it to sway back and forth, “I bet you think you’re something special don’t you? Think you’re bigger and better than the rest of these buildings?” Lini snickered before standing up to her full height, “Well you are kind of tall, but don’t worry, I’ll fix that.”

 

Lini drew in a deep breath and spread her arms; invoking the incredible powers of growth once again. Much like before, Lini rose towards the heavens; swelling larger, surging higher, getting bigger.

 

The tower dwindled in size before her in comparison, shrinking further and further until the very tip barely cleared her toes. The rest of the city in comparison was nothing more than a patch of grey dirt upon the ground; like a mere bathroom rug or welcome mat, the city was nothing recognizable as Lini stood above the clouds.

 

In truth, once she had finished, she had already forgotten about the tower; far more impressed with being able to see over the mountains and towards a neighboring country. The town was as insignificant as it was worthy of her attention. Fitting; as her impossibly big foot came down upon the entire metropolis, flattening and burying it into an earthly scar that was her footprint.

 

She didn’t notice, and if she did, she didn’t care. The same went for the next town, and the next, and the next; destruction of goddess-like proportions left in her wake as she went on a planet wide trek.