- Text Size +

The world beneath him split in two as she opened her mouth to receive him. Her full, luscious lips; painted a brilliant red, were moist with saliva from where she had drawn her tongue lazily across them. Her teeth were pristine white, glistening in the flashing light, and as sharp as razors.

Her hot breath washed over him, the smell of bourbon fading as he was lifted high into the air. His captor’s brilliant blue eyes, shadowed with hot pink, were already closed; the desire to consume the tiny morsel that struggled between her thumb and forefinger washed over her as music filled her ears.

An ocean of blonde hair tumbled over her shoulders, the curling tips bouncing above her plunging cleavage. Sweat prickled her skin causing her to shimmer in the dancing lights. Her hips swayed back and forth, her bare midriff gyrating like a serpent.

Around her the club heaved with revellers. Strobe lights lit the shadows, highlighting writhing female bodies clad in lace and leather, painted with neon colours and dripping with glowing jewellery.

In the darkness at their feet hundreds of tiny people fought for their lives. Shrouded by smoke, they scrambled through a black mire of sweat, grime and spilled alcohol that clung to their bodies and dogged their desperate movements. The beating music and thunderous footfalls of the exclusive Venus club drowned out their dying screams.

Platform boots the size of mountains fell from the sky, their ridged soles obliterating dozens of shrunken humans at a time. Men and women fled for their lives as stiletto heels struck the filth covered floor like lightening. Toes larger than houses twisted in the gloom, their sides sticky with sweat and the blood of those poor unfortunates who failed to escape their crushing blows.

Above it all he cried out as her grip crushed the air out from his lungs. His begs for mercy went unnoticed as her huge tongue extended, the vast, pink muscle glistening beneath him. His eyes followed it as it stretched back into the darkness of her throat.

His final pleas were replaced by a torrent of screams as her fingers released him. He failed wildly, the wind tearing at him as he fell towards her waiting maw. It opened like a cavern, a pink abyss that moved to consume him.

‘Aaahum!’ she moaned as her teeth snapped shut. She swirled her tongue, throwing the tiny human around her mouth.

Inside his prison of flesh he scrambled wildly. His fingers scratched at her taste-buds, desperately trying to find purchase in the darkness. The heat boiled him, her hot saliva washing over him, coating his body in a slick film. He choked, the viscous liquid filling his mouth as her tongue bucked again. He sailed through the churning hell, slamming into her teeth with a sickening crunch. Agony rampaged through him as his femur burst through his skin. Another sweep plunged down upon him, the impossible muscle pushing him beneath a lake of cloying fluid.

The Goddess span in place, her fingers tracing gentle lines across her skin as she moved. In the shadows beneath her, a sobbing couple were obliterated without notice as her foot stomped down, their trembling bodies reduced to nothing but paste beneath her boot.

She moved her slave within her mouth, her purrs of pleasure deafening him. A casual movement threw him back onto her teeth. She bit down, once, twice, not even troubling herself with the unspeakable horror she inflicted upon him.

Her throat bulged against the studded leather choker than encircled her neck as her mangled victim, still alive, was sent screaming into her stomach. Her smile widened, her hands rising to the rafters as she span away into the crowd.

And the music went on.