- Text Size +

Chapter Five: Conquered By Caitlin!

"That could get so addictive!" said Caitlin. "I want to swallow another one!" Caitlin reached down and grabbed Tony at random.

"Wait for Cindy to make her second wish!" said Audrey, not noticing that the captive Caitlin had grabbed was one of the two that Audrey co-owned.

"I wish for a thousand tokens!" said Cindy, and a multitude of tokens rained down next to her, and landed on the floor. Cindy knelt down and scooped up the tokens and stuck them in her purse. Cindy stood up and handed the lamp back to Audrey. "I want to save my last wish for something good!"

"Would you like to wish for something, Richard?" Audrey asked.

"I didn't bring any containers to put tokens in, and that's the only thing I would really wish for. maybe I should just wait until I think of something."

Audrey placed the lamp on the shelf, but absent-mindedly stuck it on a lower shelf instead of the highest shelf.

Caitlin held Tony above her mouth as she tilted her head back, and said: ""Prepare to surrender to the belly of a sadistic teenage goddess!" Then she dropped him into her wet mouth. He could smell the faint odor of the bubble gum she had been chewing, and his world grew black as Caitlin clamped her mouth shut and forced him to the back of her mouth with her mighty tongue. In seconds, he was swallowed, and found himself sliding down her esophagus. He dropped down into her belly, where he was greeted by Bobby, who still somehow managed to stay alive.

"I can't believe it's going to end like this!" said Tony. "I refuse to accept this! I created these juvenile juggernauts! They can't destroy me!"

"This is how it ends for all of us!" said Bobby. "Just deal with it!"

Audrey mentally counted the captives that remained, and realized something. "Caitlin, did you swallow one of the two captives we found together?"

"Yes!" said Caitlin. "The one named Tony!"

"You have to puke him up right now!" said Audrey. "He's the one who owns that lamp, and we might need to know more about how it works!"

"Seriously?" Caitlin asked. "You want me to give up my conquest?"

Audrey went into the kitchen and returned with a bucket and a bottle of a substance called 'Gak' and gave it to Caitlin. "Drink some of this, it's called Gak, and it'll make you puke up your captives without injuring your esophagus from the stomach acid."

Caitlin opened the lid and drank some. Within a few seconds, she started to gag.

Inside her stomach, a liquid rained down on Tony and Bobby, then the whole stomach they were contained in began to rumble and quake. The chyme they were swimming in was forced upwards rapidly, and the two men were thrust up through Caitlin's esophagus, through her mouth and out into the daylight and downwards into the plastic bucket.

"They both survived!" said Caitlin, as she reached down and grabbed both Tony and Bobby. Caitlin kissed both of them and said, "You guys stink!" Then she set them on the table with the other captives. Audrey and Cindy both laughed when Caitlin made the comment about her captives stinking. "How many captives have you swallowed here on Dakadania, Aunt Cindy?"

"I've swallowed dozens," said Cindy. "You would think it gets old, but the level of excitement never diminishes." Cindy raised her blouse, revealing a tight abdominal region. "I try to stay in shape, to give my captives a little bit of a thrill. When they see my abs, they know they're getting vanquished by a true conqueror!"

Caitlin lifted her blouse slightly, revealing her abdominals, which were competitive with Cindy's. "Aunt Cindy, you've been having me do bicycles and crunches for my abs since I was ten!"

"You're definitely my niece!" said Cindy. "You should show your captives your abs before you swallow them! It tantalizes them and strikes fear into their tiny hearts at the same time!"

"Do captives enjoy getting swallowed?" Caitlin asked. "I've talked to boys back on Thanatar, and they all wish they could be from Earth and end up as my captive."

"Boys on Thanatar and Dakadania have all been genetically engineered to be submissive, just as all the girls have been engineered to be dominant! "

"Really?" Caitlin asked.

"Yes," said Cindy, "but people from earth aren't all like us. Maybe one out of ten guys is submissive, and an even smaller number of women are dominant like us! Bottom line, most of them fear us!"

"How about I use some of my wish tokens to treat us all to a night on the town?" Audrey said.

"Sounds awesome!" said Cindy.

"Yeah!" said Richard.

"Where can we go?" Caitlin asked.

"There are a ton of arcades and malt shops and restaurants where we can spend our tokens," said Audrey as she scooped up all the captives and stuck them in their container and shoved the container onto the shelf just below the level where the lamp was currently located. Audrey scooped up her tokens and put them in her purse, then the three girls and Richard left the dormicile. Tony and Phillip were alone with the other captives.

"That gum is still on the wall!" said Tony. "If I can reach the lamp, I can wish for a flying saucer just like the one in that comic I drew!"

"But where can we go after that?" Phillip asked. "We can't go back to Earth, because history remembers us as missing."

"I know of nexus points all over Dakadania," said Tony. "If we can find one, we can go back to earth and try to live incognito!"

"Do you think that could work?" Phillip asked.

"If we hide from everyone who knew us, we can blend in and we could still go down in history as missing!"

"It sounds like a long shot, but if you think this plan will work, I've got your back!" said Phillip.

Meanwhile, Caitlin, Audrey, Cindy and Richard were on their way to the part of town where there were businesses where they could spend their tokens. Their first stop was a waffle house. The four of them sat down at a table and placed their orders. Unlike Earth, the android brought them their food almost instantly after placing their orders.

"I'll pay for everyone's food today," said Audrey. "It's my treat!"

Caitlin, Cindy, and Richard thanked her.

"What's school going to be like tomorrow?" Caitlin asked. "Is it like back on Thanatar?"

"Kind of," said Audrey. "But all the teachers are androids. You can still get in trouble though, for fighting or not getting good grades."

"What can they do to you if you mess up?" Caitlin asked in between bites of her waffles.

"Your privileges can get suspended." Audrey answered.

"What's the boy situation here?" Caitlin asked. "I know Aunt Cindy is dating Uncle Richard, and they met here, but how common is that?"

"It's very uncommon for a relationship to start out on Dakadania and extend back to Thanatar," said Audrey. "The girls here would want that to happen, but the guys mainly want quick relationships while they're here."

"Hey, don't speak for all of us!" said Richard. "I plan on marrying Cindy."

"I wasn't including you," said Audrey, "I just meant most guys here are just looking for a quick fling. There's also a lot of inter-generational dating here. Cindy and Richard appear to be from the same time, but there are other couple who are twenty years or more removed from one another."

"Really?" said Caitlin. "That's kind of weird."

"I know of a girl who came from a family where her father met her mother on Dakadania when they were here as kids, but she was twenty-five years younger than him. He actually waited for her to grow up back on Thanatar, and never had any other relationships!"

"How romantic!" said Caitlin.

Cindy started coughing because there was information she wanted to share with Caitlin while she had been chewing.

"Don't get involved with guys too much older or younger than you, Caitlin." said Cindy. "If they're too much older than you they might get married two or three times before you reach adulthood, and if they're too much younger than you, they'll just leave you for someone younger when they meet up with you back on Thanatar!"

"How do I know a guy isn't lying to me about what time he's from?" Caitlin asked.

"Every time you e-mail him or private message him, there will be a profile page that tells you what the date was on Thanatar when he arrived here." said Audrey.

"No one here can lie about their age and get away with it!" said Cindy. "Me and Richard are from the same year!" Cindy and Richard looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"You shouldn't be concerned with getting a boyfriend right now," said Audrey. "If you're planning on playing disk golf to earn tokens as well as going to school, your schedule is going to be full as it is."

"She's right, said Cindy, "if you find someone, it'll happen, but you don't need to worry about making it happen. Any time you could be spending with a boy you should be spending that time practicing disk golf after school."

The four of them finished their food and got up to leave.

"Where to now?" Caitlin asked.

"How about an arcade?" said Audrey. "Maybe we could win some captives from Earth!"

There was an arcade not too far from the waffle house, and the quartet headed over there. They walked in, and Audrey pointed out one of the games where you could win captives.

"This involves disks!" said Audrey. "You can pay me back for any tokens of mine you use to win. But if you win two, and let me have one of them, then you won't owe me for the tokens."

"Okay!" said Caitlin as Audrey inserted a token into the game slot. Three disks dropped out of a compartment, each one a different color; one was purple, one was green, and the other was orange. There was a basket on the far side of the arcade, and the goal was to make a basket with the disks, just like in a game of disk golf. Caitlin threw the orange disk, and the disk glided into the basket perfectly. Audrey, Cindy, and Richard cheered for her.

Caitlin took the purple disk and threw it, and it also glided into the basket. Cindy got Caitlin's attention and pointed to a container built into the game where there were captives from Earth. Caitlin lifted her blouse, revealing her belly button, and rubbed her tummy in a taunting gesture to the captives. Audrey and Cindy laughed at this. Caitlin got the last disk, the green one, and took aim. She tilted her arm back and threw it, and the disk glided perfectly into the basket like the previous two. A multitude of different colored lights went on at the top of the game console, and bells and whistles went off.

"You won!" said Audrey. "You can choose your captive now!"

"I want that cute one right there!" said Caitlin, and an android that maintained the arcade came over with a key and unlocked the cage. The captive that Caitlin had pointed to was forced into an evacuation cubicle, where he was thrust downward into the slot where Caitlin easily retrieved him. Caitlin kissed her captive.

"You have to register him now," said Audrey. "He needs to be fitted with a transponder so he can be tracked if he escapes!"

"How can we track him?" Caitlin asked, as they walked to the registration counter.

"There's a program we can use back at the dorm to track them on the computer." said Audrey. "Anywhere they go on Dakadania will correspond with a latitude and longitude that we will be able to see."

"Suppose we had a captive who escaped, and he got pretty far away?" Caitlin asked. "What could we do then?"

"We could report them to the Air patrol, and when they captured him, they would deliver him to our door!"

"Cool!" said Caitlin.