- Text Size +
Author's Note: This story utilizes Portasizers, which were developed by the well-known GTS author Gator. The jailbreaking technique for the Portasizer software was an idea developed by Brosis.
***************************************************************************************************************************

Lisa, Ashleigh, and Holly were at their friend Jenny's house. It was a warm Friday night in the middle of July, and Jenny's parents were out of town for the weekend, so the girls would be totally unsupervised for close to 48 hours. Ashleigh and Holly were twelve, but Lisa and Jenny had recently turned thirteen. They all went to the same junior high school. The girls were having a slumber party, and needed a way to spice up the night.

The living room was where the girls were hanging out, and it was kind of thrashed. There was popcorn everywhere. Their sleeping bags were strewn carelessly on the floor, and snacks and two-liter bottles of root beer and 32 ounce plastic cups were scattered randomly across the coffee table. Potato chips and corn chips had spilled from their bowls onto the coffee table and the hard wood floor. Ranch dip as well as guacamole stains that had spilled from their respective bowls were all over the coffee table and the floor. It was no secret that the girls were messy.

"I've got an idea," said Jenny, "I have my Mom's Portasizer. What if we got on my laptop and lured pervy older men to the house and shrunk them?"

"How could we get them to come over?" Lisa asked.

"Easy!" said Jenny. "I could find a sex chatroom and tell them my real age, and offer to have sex with them, then give them this address."

"Would that work?" Ashleigh asked.

"Sure!" Jenny replied. "There's tons of perverts out there, and some of them are bound to fall for our plan."

"Guys like that deserve to get shrunk," said Lisa. "We could swallow them and not even have to feel guilty about it!"

The girls erupted with laughter at Lisa's remark, because they were in complete agreement with her. They crowded around Jenny's laptop as she went online and Googled "sex chatrooms." Within less than a minute, they were in a chatroom where older guys were interested in underage girls.

"I'm calling myself sexygirl13," said Jenny.

"Don't post a photo of yourself, we don't want the police tracking us down." said Lisa.

"What about your Mom's Portasizer?" Ashleigh asked. "Doesn't it send a signal with the DNA pattern of the victim to the company database every time you shrink someone?"

"My Dad's Cousin knows of a place where they jailbroke the software of my Mom's Portasizer for a cheap price," said Jenny. "It sends a signal with the pattern of random inanimate objects in the Portasizer CPU memory card any time you shrink or enlarge a person, instead of the victim's DNA pattern. We can shrink someone without anyone else knowing about it." Jenny returned her attention to the laptop on the computer desk. "Hey, we got a hit!" said Jenny, and she began communicating with a man. After a few minutes, Jenny had his information.

"His name is Hector," and he's a 43-year-old Hispanic guy," said Jenny. "I gave him my address, and he's coming right over!"

"Did you give him your real age?" Lisa asked.

"Yes!" said Jenny.

"That's so gross that a 43-year-old man wants to have sex with a 13-year-old!" said Lisa.

"He deserves to be shrunk!" said Holly. "I want to swallow him when he's shrunk!"

"How long will it take for him to get here?" Ashleigh asked.

"I don't know," said Jenny, "but while we wait, I want to find a different chatroom and lure another man here."

While they waited, Jenny did just that. In less than a minute, she was talking to a 47-year-old truck driver. In less than five minutes, he claimed he was on his way over, too.

"What if they show up at the same time?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know," said Jenny. "Hopefully that won't happen. I told the truck driver to park his diesel truck at the park near my house, so there won't be any evidence after he's shrunk."

"Good plan!" said Lisa.

There were potato chips and a bowl of dip being passed around, as well as corn chips and guacamole, popcorn and plenty of root beer to keep the girls occupied while they waited for their first victim to arrive. They didn't even bother turning the television on, because they were so preoccupied with Jenny's plan to lure sex predators to Jenny's house. The Portasizer was resting inside a shelf beneath the desk where the laptop was located, perfectly concealed until it was needed. Before long, Hector, the first victim, arrived. Lisa let him in according to the plan they had worked out earlier.

"Welcome to the house!" said Lisa.

"So you're having a party?" Hector asked.

"Yes, there's four of us!" said Lisa. "Jenny is right over here, she's the girl who chatted with you."

When Hector turned around to meet Jenny, she pulled the concealed Portasizer out of its hiding place and aimed it at Hector and pulled the trigger, shrinking him down to an inch tall. To Hector, it seemed like the room expanded all around him. The distance between the coffee table and the couch he had been standing between seemed to move apart until they were dozens of feet apart from his perspective. The girls closed in on him, and despite trying to run, he was easily captured. Ashleigh was carrying a large empty white plastic bowl to contain him, and dropped him in once he was captured.

"How does it feel to know you're going to end up in the belly of a twelve-year-old girl?" Ashleigh asked, as she looked down at Hector.

"Or a thirteen-year-old girl!" said Lisa, with a sinister smile on her face.

"We must seem like gods to him," said Jenny. "From Mount Olympus or something." The other girls laughed at this statement.

"When should we swallow him?" Holly asked.

"I say we wait until we have a lot of them," said Jenny. "That way all of us get to swallow at least one captive."

"Someone's coming up the walkway!" said Lisa.

"It's the truck driver!" said Jenny. "Lisa, invite him in."

The man came to the door, and Lisa let him in. He was about six foot five, and built like a bodybuilder. He walked to the same area where Hector had been when he got shrunk.

"Are you sure your parents are out of town?" the truck driver asked.

Jenny had the Portasizer concealed behind her back. "Yes, they'll be gone until Sunday afternoon!" Jenny whipped out the Portasizer and took aim at the massive man, and pulled the trigger. All he saw was a flash of chrome before he was reduced instantly to a height just under an inch and an eighth of an inch high, just slightly taller than Hector, who was about an inch tall.

"Collect him, Holly," said Jenny with a smile on her face. "Put him in the bowl with the other one." After Holly collected the shrunken truck driver, Jenny knelt down and examined the wood floor where both men had been miniaturized, and rubbed her hand across it. "I hope there won't be a distortion pattern in the wood where people can tell if someone has been shrunk. I don't want my parents to figure out what we've done when they get back from their trip."

"What are you going to do with us?" the shrunken truck driver asked from within the large white plastic bowl.

Ashleigh and Holly peered into the bowl.

"We're going to wait until we have more of you," said Holly, "then we're going to eat you!" Holly and Ashleigh high-fived each other and laughed at the plight of the defenseless shrunken men.

"You chose the wrong kids to try to mess with!" said Ashleigh.

Over the course of the next hour, Jenny trolled the Internet at half a dozen different chatrooms, and invited eight men in total to the house.

"I think we have enough now," said Jenny. "I'm tired of talking to those gross men online, they're so perverted and disgusting! How many do we have, Lisa?"

"I counted eight," said Lisa. "That means we get two each."

"How should we devour them?" Jenny asked. "I'm open to suggestions."

"How about we shrink them down to ant size and put them in peanut butter sandwiches?" Ashleigh suggested.

Inside the plastic bowl, Hector looked at the other captives, trying to remain calm. Things definitely looked hopeless for the shrunken men.

"That sounds great," said Jenny, and as she got up, the large white plastic bowl of captives that had been on her lap was accidentally knocked onto the hardwood floor. The eight captives scattered, running off in all directions.

"They're getting away!" said Jenny. "Help me catch them!"

After about thirty seconds, Holly said, "I got one, but I can't find any more."

"I caught one, too!" said Jenny. "They're in a struggle for survival."

Lisa lifted her shirt slightly, revealing her tight, tanned abs and belly button. "This is what they're afraid of!" The other girls and Lisa began laughing.

"I have an announcement for all the shrunken men who are currently hiding from us," said Jenny. "You will all be found, so if you surrender immediately, we will make your death swift. If you make it difficult for us, we will torture you when we find you, and you can count on us finding you!"

"Every single one of you is going to end up in the belly of a teenage girl," said Lisa, "or in the case of Ashleigh and Holly, you'll surrender to the belly of a twelve-year-old!" A couple of the girls found this funny and laughed.

"Maybe they're trying to appease us," said Ashleigh.

"That doesn't even make sense," said Jenny. "They're pissing me off and ruining my Friday night!"

"I mean they want to give us a challenge," said Ashleigh. "When we finally do capture all of them, we'll be able to enjoy the fruits of our labor a little bit more than if they made it easy on us."

"In theory that sounds good Ashleigh," said Lisa, "but it still doesn't make complete sense."

Meanwhile, Hector stood beneath one of the couches, watching the titanic girls plot against him and the other men who had been deceived and miniaturized against their will. Hector was seething with anger, but he knew escape was his only option, and there was nothing he could do to achieve vengeance against this sadistic quartet of junior high school girls. The worst part for Hector was that these girls didn't seem to feel any empathy or remorse for their victims, they just planned to enjoy Hector and the others as a meal with no second thoughts.

Hector tried to analyze his conquerors. All four of the girls wore extremely short skirts. Their shoes looked massive, like they were planning a lunar expedition. The two thirteen-year-olds, Jenny and Lisa, stood in the center of the room, talking. Lisa was a Caucasian long-haired brunette with a slight tan, and hazel eyes. Jenny had short dirty blonde hair. Ashleigh was a little shorter than the older girls, and had long blonde hair, and her physique was more chunky and stout than Lisa and Jenny. Holly was a tanned looking dark-haired girl with green eyes. Hector watched and listened as the girls continued their verbal assault.

"In case any of you were getting any ideas," said Jenny, "this Portasizer isn't registered! My Dad's Cousin took it to a place in downtown L.A. where they do software jailbreaks, so this shrink-ray doesn't send a signal with your DNA pattern to the company main-frame. Nobody knows you've been shrunk!" Jenny smiled salaciously, and the other girls giggled, causing Hector's heart to freeze with fear from his hidden vantage point. He knew these juvenile juggernauts meant business, and that the odds were stacked against him.

"Why don't you just surrender to us now?" Lisa pleaded, as she lifted her shirt slightly, revealing her tight, tanned, abdominal muscles and navel. "It's not like you don't want to! The four of us are the hottest chicks at our junior high school, and there are boys we know who would kill to trade places with you!" Laughter erupted from the other normal-sized girls because of Lisa's brazen statement.

Hector was astonished when one of the men, the truck driver, surrendered to Lisa on command. He marched out and stood near her right foot.

"Look!" said Ashleigh, the first to spot him. "He's surrendering to you, Lisa!"

Lisa knelt down and collected the captive. While he was in her grasp, she said, "You've done well, tiny one! I'll be sure to swallow you last." Lisa dropped him into the large bowl with the other two captives that they had re-captured so far.

Jenny approached, and looked down into the bowl. "But since there are only eight of you, that means we get two each of you, so even though she's swallowing you last, you still don't have long to live, you pathetic pervert!" The other girls laughed at the stark truth of Jenny's statement. Jenny looked around the room. "Someone make sure all of the doors and windows are closed!"

As the girls split up searching for doors and windows to close, Hector considered his options from beneath the couch. He was determined to fight this out and stay hidden until he could either escape, or until his inevitable capture. If he did get caught and the truck driver was still alive, he planned to kick his ass for surrendering to these teenage tyrants.

"I think some of them ran under this recliner," said Jenny. "Let's pick it up, and one of you collect them."

Lisa, Holly, and Jenny lifted the recliner so it leaned back, and sure enough, there were three captives underneath who tried to make a run for it when they were exposed, but Ashleigh quickly grabbed them before they could get away, and put them in the bowl with the other three. The girls put the recliner back down.

"That leaves two we still haven't captured yet," said Jenny, "but I think they might be underneath one of the couches, and those are too heavy for us to lift."

Hector wondered who the other captive was who was still at large somewhere in the living room. If he could find him, maybe they could forge an alliance that could prove more beneficial than either of them working alone. From his hiding spot beneath the couch, Hector could see the gleaming chrome of the Portasizer on the shelf below the desk where the laptop was located. Hector figured that if he could reach the shrink-ray, he might have a chance to re-enlarge himself and get away, or even use the shrink-ray against the girls who had conquered him.

"I want to swallow my two captives now," said Ashleigh. "Even though we haven't re-captured all of them yet."

"Me too," said Lisa. "But I want to reduce all of them to ant size first."

Jenny went to the desk, and retrieved the Portasizer from the shelf to the right and below the desk where the laptop was sitting. She adjusted the ratio setting in the sizer scope, and took aim at the bowl. Hector could see his chance while all the girls were preoccupied with the shrinking of the bowl, so he ran the length of the couch, went behind the girls, and ran around the perimeter of the room until he was standing behind the computer desk, out of breath. None of the girls saw him.

"Everyone step back from the bowl," said Jenny, and the girls did as she directed them to do. Jenny pulled the trigger, and the bowl and the men inside were reduced in size so that the shrunken men were the same proportionate height as the length of an average sized ant.

"That bowl is super tiny!" said Ashleigh, as she picked it up. Jenny set the Portasizer back in its place on the shelf, and walked away.

Hector took his opportunity, and saw the power cables that extended from the AC outlet, down to the floor, then back up to the desk. It was a perfect climbing rope that would lead him to the shelf where the Portasizer was located. Before he could begin climbing, he saw the last captive who had been hiding in this general area the whole time they had all escaped. He was a border brother from Mexico, who could barely speak a lick of English.

"You've got to help me, homey!" said the border brother.

"Be quiet!" said Hector.

"They're going to comida!" said the border brother as he grabbed Hector's arm, and Hector knew 'comida' meant 'to eat' in Spanish. Hector knew some Spanish, but couldn't speak it fluently. Hector stuck his right index finger to use body language to indicate to the border brother to be quiet, but it did no use.

"We're going to die!" the border brother shouted.

"You need to shut the fuck up!" said Hector, trying to be as quiet as he could. "You're going to get us both caught!"

Jenny thought she heard something. "Did you hear that?"

"What?" said Lisa.

"Over by the computer desk." said Jenny. "I thought I heard talking." Jenny ran toward the desk, and saw Hector and the border brother. "I see the last two!"

Hector broke free from the border brother's grip and ran, but Jenny was too quick for him. With her right hand she grabbed Hector, and she grabbed the other captive with her left. "I think they were trying to reach the Portasizer," said Jenny. "It wouldn't have done them any good, because if they had gotten too close, it was set to shrink any miniaturized people to half their current size if they got within two inches of it."

Jenny walked over to Ashleigh, who had the miniaturized bowl with the ant-sized captives inside. "Dump the captives into your hand, and give me the bowl." Ashleigh did as Jenny directed, and gave the shrunken bowl to Jenny. Jenny set the Portasizer on neutrino transfer, and restored the bowl to normal size. She dropped Hector and the other remaining captive into the bowl, and set it on the wood floor. She re-set the size ratio in the sizing scope, and aimed at the bowl and pulled the trigger. Hector and the other captive were reduced to ant size.

Meanwhile, the other six captives were walking around on Ashleigh's palm and forearm. Her multiple thin rubber wristbands gave the captives an obstacle course to crawl over as they made their way from her palm to her wrist.

"They're so cute!" said Ashleigh.

"Since Hector was the last to be captured, he should be the first to get eaten," said Jenny. "Ashleigh, would you like the honor?"

"Yeah," said Ashleigh.

"Hey!" said Holly. "I thought we agreed that I was gonna swallow Hector,"

"Should we flip for it?" Jenny asked.

"I guess so," said Holly, and Jenny walked over to the computer desk and found a half dollar in a coin dish.

"Heads or tails?" Jenny asked.

"Heads," Holly answered, and Jenny flipped the coin into the air. Hector felt like he wasn't even human any more, like chattel as he waited to see which of the two girls would devour him. The coin landed on Jenny's wrist, and Jenny turned it over onto her palm.

"Tails!" said Jenny. "Ashleigh, you win!"

"Pick him out and another captive," said Jenny, and Ashleigh dumped the all the captives except Hector and the border brother into Lisa's waiting palm.

"You two are going on a one-way journey," said Ashleigh as she licked her lips and smiled salaciously. "You're about to journey to the belly of a twelve-year-old goddess!" She tossed the two captives into her open mouth, and they plopped down onto her pink tongue. Hector could smell the odor of popcorn, and chips and dip on Ashleigh's breath. Knowing he was about to die, Hector took out his frustrations on the border brother responsible for their capture. Hector punched him multiple times, but Ashleigh's tongue interrupted the bombardment and sent them plummeting toward the back of her mouth. Ashleigh tilted her head back and swallowed, sending Hector and the other captive to their doom.

The other girls started clapping when Ashleigh stuck her tongue out to indicate that the captives had indeed been vanquished. Ashleigh's look of victory changed to a look of fear after a few seconds, however.

"What's wrong, Ashleigh?" Jenny asked. "You look worried."

"What if some of the matter composing the atoms of their bodies is in another dimension," said Ashleigh, "and someone used a Portasizer to send that matter back, and re-enlarged the atoms of their bodies while they're still in my stomach?"

"Don't worry about that," said Jenny. "That only happens if you have the Portasizer set to the Quantum Phasing Stabilizer setting. I had it set to the Neutrino Dissimilator setting, so the atoms of their bodies were stripped of neutrinos that shot off into space. Their atoms weren't partially phased."

"Wow, that's a relief!" said Ashleigh.

Holly looked puzzled. "I don't understand what the quantum phasing setting does."

"It balances some of the matter of the atoms of your body in another dimension," said Jenny. "In case you wanted to return to normal size and not have any matter subtracted from you. All of you is intact, but somewhere in the neighborhood of over ninety-nine percent of the matter composing the sub-atomic particles of your body is in some other dimension, until you reverse the process."

"So the captives we have had their excess matter shot of into space?" Holly asked.

"Yes," Jenny replied, "in the form of neutrino particles. The only way we could re-enlarge them would be to set the Portasizer on the neutrino transfer setting, and that would strip neutrinos from the molecules in the air around us and transfer them to the miniaturized atoms of their body, until they return to normal size. But it won't work if the shrunken people are inside someone's body."

"Can we get on with this?" Lisa asked. "I want to swallow my captives. Someone make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, please."

Jenny went into the kitchen and made two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, then cut them into four quarters each and put them on a plate, and carried them into the living room area. Each girl took a quarter of a sandwich. Lisa distributed the remaining six captives to the other girls, and kept two for herself.

"I've got the truck driver, he wanted to surrender to me," said Lisa. "The plan was for me to swallow him last, right? Because he gave himself up first?"

"Yes," said Jenny, as she set her two captives on her sandwich and lifted her blouse to reveal her stomach area. Jenny lowered the sandwich so that the captives could see her exposed stomach area, then stuck the entire sandwich into her mouth and began chewing. The other girls watched and waited to swallow their captives until Jenny was done chewing. It took several swallows, but when she had swallowed the last of the sandwich, the other girls clapped.

"Holly, it's your turn," said Jenny.

Holly's two captives were walking around on her right forearm. "I command you to return to my palm, slaves!" said Holly with a sinister smile. The captives had two choices, they could either obey their mistress, or defy her and get punished. One of the captives obeyed and returned to Holly's palm, but the other tried to make a run for it across her arm.

"I don't know why you're trying to run," said Holly to the escaping captive, "it's not like there's anywhere for you to go." Holly moved her arm so it was closer to her face, and licked the fleeing captive. She started giggling as she forced him to the back of her mouth with her tongue, and swallowed him. She put the other captive into the sandwich she was holding in her other hand, and squished him between the top piece of bread, and the peanut butter and jelly. Holly licked her lips and said, "Prepare to die!" and took a bite right where the captive was located. She chewed up her mouthful of food and swallowed, then took a swig of root beer to wash it down.

"Okay, Lisa," said Jenny. "You're the last one. Go for it."

Lisa sat down on one of the couches, and rested her right leg, while bending her left knee so it was elevated. She set one captive on her elevated kneecap, and the other on her right thigh.

"They know they're going to get eaten," said Lisa. "I want them to enjoy their final moments, and have some fun with them."

The truck driver was standing on Lisa's right thigh, and didn't know what to do. The other girls had him surrounded, and he was ant-sized. Lisa's legs were tanned and looked huge from his perspective, and every time Lisa flexed her thigh, it made him almost fall over. Lisa rested her right hand on her thigh, palm side up, and said, "I command you to surrender to my hand, tiny one!"

The truck driver obeyed, and climbed onto Lisa's palm. Lisa left her palm on her thigh, and said, "Walk up my arm, like an obedient toy!" The truck driver obeyed, and while Lisa's attention was on him, the other captive on her bent knee tried to slide down her leg.

"The other one's getting away, Lisa!" said Holly, pointing to the captive sliding down Lisa's leg. Lisa licked her left index finger and extended it to where the escaping captive was, and forced him to adhere to the saliva on her finger. She stuck him into her mouth, and swallowed him, then diverted her attention back to the truck driver.

"You're living on borrowed time," said Lisa to the truck driver. He was the last remaining captive.

"Hurry up and swallow him," said Jenny. "I don't want there to be any evidence that we did any of this, and I have to clean up the living room."

By this time, Lisa's captive was on her forearm. "I hope you had an exciting night, little man," said Lisa, licking her lips. "It's time for you to do what belly slaves do best, by surrendering to the belly of your teenage mistress!" Lisa licked her arm, and in the process scooped up her captive with her tongue. She grabbed a cup of root beer that she had been drinking earlier, and took a huge swig. When she swallowed, the truck driver was dispatched to the depths of her belly, never to be seen or heard from again. Lisa burped loudly because of the fizz in her root beer, and giggled.

Lisa lifted her shirt slightly, just enough to reveal her navel. She stared at her stomach for a period of time.

"What are you doing?" Jenny asked.

"I'm wondering what struggles they're going through in the depths of my belly," said Lisa. "Before they succumb to my stomach acid and lose their breath and die. I wonder how long it will take them to drown in there?"

"Do you feel sorry for them?" Jenny asked.

"No, not at all," said Lisa. "It's just that I've never felt so satisfied in all of my life. I've conquered two human beings, and they've been vanquished by the power of my stomach. I just feel so powerful. I've never felt this way before."

"I think we all feel that way," said Jenny, and the other girls nodded their heads in agreement. "It's even more satisfying knowing there's nothing they can do about it." Jenny got the miniaturized plastic bowl, and set it on a coffee table. She set the Portasizer on neutrino transfer, and fired, returning the bowl to normal size. "We can't let anyone else ever know what happened here tonight," said Jenny. "We can't even talk about it at school, okay?"

The other girls nodded in agreement. The girls spent the rest of the evening watching television and playing truth or dare. Jenny, Lisa, Holly and Ashleigh remained friends throughout the rest of junior high and high school, and even after some of them moved away to attend college, they maintained their friendships over the phone. They never forgot their unique experience that awesome Friday night, and they were never caught or punished for their crimes.

The End