- Text Size +

This time it was Jill that saw it first. Coming over the hill towards them down the road. 

A yellow school bus cruising along full of highschool kids. Tender juicy kids. The driver was yelling at the kids to pipe down or he was going to stop the bus right there in the road.

The kids were pointing and screaming towards the front. When the driver turned all he saw was two impossibly huge feet in front of him. He too began to scream.

The kids rushed to the back of the bus to escape from the rear door, but they were met by a huge monster dog baring white fangs the size of telephone poles.

Jill bent over and picked up the bus as if it were a loaf of bread, and tucked it under her arm . "no need to be too obvious" she told max as she walked off over the hill with the bus full of screaming kids in tow.

She was still hungry, but she was also horny, and this would satisfy both her needs.  

Jill walked a while with the busload of screaming kids then sat down Indian style with the bus resting across her thighs.

She lifted the bus to a vertical position and watched as all the passengers tumbled to the back. She popped the emergency door open and all the occupants tumbled out into the huge valley of her legs.

Max stood by her side licking his chops. The teens got there bearings and looked to escape, but there was nowhere to go.

Reaching out with her huge hand, Jill uprooted a small tree and stripped off the branches leaving a 10 foot long pole. In her hands it was the size of a pencil. She started poking her captives as she counted. She had twelve toys to play with , and twelve little snacks.

Jill felt a slight tingle in her pussy. She looked down between her immense breasts and saw two of the boys were trying to escape by climbing her pubic hair. She giggled and thought "how typically male, always after some pussy".

She brought her hand down toward them and said "here boys, let me give you a little help". Capturing the two wriggling bodies between her fingers, she rubbed the up and down her dripping vulva till the were soaked with her juices.

Then she drove them both deep inside her cave like pussy. Their struggles were driving her lust to the red zone. "They must be jocks because they've got lots of stamina" Jill moaned out load.

The remaining teens looked on in shock watching two of there classmates used as sex toys for this giant woman.

The bus driver began shouting obscenities at Jill, "Let the kids go you sadistic bitch" he screamed up at her.


Jill was coming down from her climax and regarded the man with disdain. Snatching him up in her treelike fingers. With a cruel grin she began to squeeze him to death. "Let me go you fucking bitch ".

"Ok little man you win" she said and tossed him over her shoulder to a waiting Max. Max's jaws snapped shut on the screaming driver as he was turned into dog kibble.

Jill looked down at her captives and could smell their fear. She was becoming more animal than human. She was losing any sense of morality or remorse. She was above everyone, in more ways than one.