- Text Size +

We retire to the living room to watch TV. They each have their ice cream bowls. I guess it's been decided that I don't like ice cream, or maybe Nita is going to share hers with me. Not that I could carry one of the bowls, let alone eat out of it.

Their mom sits in an old armchair facing the TV, the sisters share the couch. I share the couch with them.

Nita has set me down next to her while she's eating her dessert. Her weight creates a crater in the sofa's surface, and I'm cuddled up against her soft black yoga pants, enjoying her warmth. I listen to the rhythmic noises of spoon clinking against glass bowl, lips smacking, as the three empty hundreds of gallons of ice cream into themselves.

While Nita is just sitting, facing the TV, Devi has spread out on the couch a little more. Her back is leaning against one side, and she's put her bare feet as close to Nita as possible without touching her, knees high. Her long legs are also in tight black yoga pants. Her elegant feet with her long toes sit there, just a few steps from me, motionless. I almost don't dare look at them, because I'm sure Devi's watching me the entire time, just waiting to catch me stare at her feet. But I can feel their presence, their enormity. Were she to just extend her legs a little further, she could crush me into Nita's soft butt cheek like a little bug, suffocating me.

Suddenly, Nita's phone rings. I can tell because it's in the back pocket of her yoga pants, and therefore really close to me. In the process of grabbing it, she lifts her hip, and suddenly that enormous, dark cheeck is in the air, and I roll into the space it just occupied. Before I can even yell, it starts to come back down, an all-encompassing black cloud of soft, suffocating flesh.

But just before Nita accidentally crushes me under her ass, I'm smashed in the face by something else. Supple, soft, but not as soft as an ass cheek, colder than Nita, and with a strange aroma to it. Then I realize Devi has jabbed her foot under Nita's lowering hip, crushing me under her toes, but saving me from Nida's incredible body weight.

"Oops", Devi says, pulling her foot out and me with it, "I'm sorry."

"No worries", says Nita, unaware she just almost crushed me. "It's dad", she says, pointing to the phone, "be right back!". Then she jumps up and vanishes into another room.

All of the sudden, I'm alone on the vast expanses of the couch with Devi's brown feet.

"Mmm, she warmed the spot for me, that's so nice", murmurs Devi from far away, then stretches her long legs out, invading my personal space, which Nita just vacated. One foot races past me, her leg almost long enough to reach the opposite end of the couch. The other one, which has just saved me, lingers for a second, then gently but firmly pushes me forward, towards the towering arm rest. It stops, barely leaving me any space.

"You don't mind sharing the spot, do you?", Devi says, "A girl's gotta stretch her looong legs."

"Sure", I reply shyly, not sure she can even hear me over the blaring TV.

Her long sole looms over me, like a roof rising steeply above me. Directly in front of me is her heel, then a very pronounced arch, heavily muscled. Above my head starts the slightlyl wider ball of her foot, and if I crane my neck all the way back, the long, elegant toes. I must admit I've never seen her toes from this perspective, and they're equally beautiful. I can't help but notice how narrow and long her foot is. Sure, it's the width of a small highway, but its proportions are still slender. There is almost no widening between her bony heel and the ball of the foot, and the toes stretch out far but not at a great angle.

I look towards the arm chair, but her mom isn't noticing any of these shenanigans, focused on watching the show.

Hesitating for a second, I put my hand onto he massive brown sole. It's surprisingly firm, and I can tell she can feel me, because the muscles under her skin cause the wrinkles to shiver and re-wrinkle in different combinations. Almost looks like an involuntary response.

A loud purring sound comes from far behind the foot, and she extends her leg a little, shoving me forcefully into the arm rest of the couch, then retreating.

I collect myself, then get close again. With my index finger, I write "Nita" onto Devi's sole, then draw a heart around. I'm pretty sure she can't feel it in that detail, but I still smile under the looming foot. When she doesn't react, I stick out my tongue and take a long lick. Tastes salty, but not unpleasant. Definitely a note of spice.

"Come here", Devi says. I hesitate. Does she really-

"COME HERE, YOU LITTLE WIMP", her voice comes again, more powerfully, and with surprising speed, her sole comes down and she shoves me into the arm rest using the ball of her foot.

After this demonstration of physical power, I make haste. Running past her heels, between her ankles, and then it's just a long stretch of yoga pants on either side. When I'm between her knees, looking up, I can make out her face for the first time since we've sat down on the sofa. I can't tell if she's angry for my indiscretion, ready to kill me, or what. But you don't argue with someone who has toes as big as your car.

As I continue, I get out of breath a little. Her thighs rise above me, leaving me in a darker and more narrow corridor, as I approach.. as I approach her vagina, I guess.

I hadn't really thought about where she wanted me to go, but now I'm deep between her thick thighs already. I can barely see over the tops, leaving me no choice but to go forward, where it becomes darker, narrower, and hotter.

Suddenly I'm snatched up, and I hang upside down in the sky, before two dark brown eyes, scrutinizing me.

"You little pervert", she whispers, her voice vibrating through my entire body, "how would you like to he licket?"

Against my helpless protest, she lowes me towards her lips. I've never been this close to her face, I realize, I can only focus on one part at a time. It looks distorted, like through a fisheye lense, because her eyes are now so much further away from me than her lips. Those lips open and I stare into the dark abyss of her mouth, thousands of little sounds reaching my ears from spit bubbles bursting, her tongue slapping against her molars, rivers of saliva rushing towards her throat.

"Without my stomach condition, I would immediately eat you", she says, and I believe every word.

Then, her broad tongue rises like an attacking cobra, hovering in the air in front of me. There's still some drops of melted ice cream that have collected in pools all over it, mixed with her hot saliva. A drop is slowly forming at the tip of the tongue, milky, translucent, and-

SPLAT, the wet flesh presses against me, drenching me, suffocating me. I try to scamble out of instinct, but of course I'm powerless against her strong fingers and even her tongue is many times more massive than I am.

After what feels like an eternity, but can only have been a few seconds, it's over. I'm completely drenched, my clothes dripping in her smelly saliva.

Devi leans forward, placing me back on the other side between her feet. I spit out a mouthful of her saliva, and try to shake it out of my clothes, too, but it's so spicky. Just then, Nita comes back. Devi retrieves her long legs, and Nita sits back down, this time careful not to squish me. As she watches the TV show, I dry myself against her warm ass cheek.