- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a special Halloween story, barely a week late. I actually wanted to publish for Halloween day, but Vaderaz posted a picture of Zycra that made me change the ending of this story, hence the little delay. So yes, this is another story featuring Vaderaz's Zycra, but a slightly different one in terms of tone. It's purely a giantess-centered story, which means I spent most of my time trying to make the giantess experience the center of the plot, putting aside some rudimentary elements of storytelling. There is still a story, only it's a pretext for writing giantess related stuff.

While I was at it, I also decided to spice things up a little. Feet fetishism is not really my kind of thing. I don't mind it but it doesn't really turn me on as other things do. However, this is a giantess story and in the giantess fetishism at large, feet actually do play a large part in the appreciation of giantess material. So I decided to make this story the first story where I put on some feet action. It is my first attempt writing about macro feet fetishism, so some feedback would be appreciated on that particular matter. The rest of the story, of course, concerns vore and macrophilia in general (and I couldn't resist adding a dragon, too).

The title is a little play on words. It's actually three latin words I mixed together. "Psych" stands for the psyche, the mind, the spirit, "Anima" stands for soul and vorous, well, you know that one ;) So we get something like soul-spirit, which is how I view the souls in felaryan hell: soul-spirits that rationally manifests themselves in the body they've ever known.

Another thing: you might notice some changes in the names of some characters. Vaderaz told me the "official/longer demon names" of his characters, which is why they may sound different but still remain similar. He also told me he planned to change the Zordford name to Zhordfhor, so I guess you guys are reading some exclusive stuff, here =P

Lastly, I wanna thank Vaderaz for letting me write about his original characters. It's extremely generous of him and I hope he's happy with what I've come up with. The rate of my submissions kinda went down the last few years, but if it wasn't for Vaderaz's openness towards me, there would be just no story at all. For the moment, Zycra inspires me a lot as a character and I hope I'll be able to finish the other story I've been working on that also centers around her, which will be the biggest vore story I've ever written so far, so stay tuned for that one! I also highly recommend you go to his page and encourage him to produce more work. He is a very kind and talented person who is definitely patreon-worthy, in my opinion.

As for the credits, you already know them:
-Zycra and the Zhordfhor family are characters that belong to vaderaz
-The vorish version of Hell is a creation of karbo
-The costume Zycra puts on near the end is a reference to a picture drawn by Vaderaz, which can be found here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/423864

Do tell me if you find any mistakes and don't forget to leave a comment, as they help me become a better writer (or simply warms my heart because they're nice words :) ) Enjoy!

Psychanimavorous

 

It was the boldest move of their afterlife. Stealing food from a demons party, who else could have thought this was a good idea?

Adam and Mirabella had only recently met in a minuscule cracked opening down below a wall in the cellar of tremendously large castle. While trying to find safety, they stumbled on each other and decided, from a common agreement, to share the small space and team up for a better chance at survival. They had access to limited elements of food and drinks in the cellar, but were still able to develop their tiny habitat into a more livable one, enough for both of them to at least survive many days in relative comfort.

Mirabella was well on her way to become a demonling. In Hell, there are no markers of time. You think you can still have some grasp of time, but it is an irrelevant matter in the unholy realms. For a lost soul, the path to demonlingness grew faster when a concept like time evaded its perception. Slowly, tranquilly, they were becoming a part of the infernal fauna. Demonlings did remain human-like in terms of thoughtfulness and foolishness, some kind of failed attempt to fight their demonized state by being overbearingly keen and protective of fresh new souls arriving in Hell. Such was the case of Mirabella who signified with all the warmth possible for her that Adam could share her tiny safe spot. She offered friendship and trust to a terrified and still unadapted Adam who, in his blind confusion, gratefully accepted.

They shared their story. Adam was distraught at first by Mirabella’s lonely knife-like horn that was poking out of her forehead. It had a slightly rounded end, not yet usable for defense. Her eyes, though, had turned into cold, dark yellow, a clear manifestation of her ongoing mutation. Mirabella had to explain the gruesome fate of souls in Hell, and then deviated to all the kind of things that would hurt Adam in Hell, as there was many. Hell was meant so that souls would eternally suffer, not die. Although this was true in some case, in a few other cases, souls did actually die in Hell. When this happens, the soul disintegrate and becomes floating energy, becoming a natural part of the hellish environment and contributing to its always expanding realm. But, specified Mirabella, there were cases where larger, bigger, immensely powerful and terrifying beings…

“… eat you all up! Sluurrpp, gluuck, gone!”

“What!” exclaimed a stunned Adam.

“You heard me right,” continued Mirabella. “We were lucky when we got here, it was almost too easy. But listen to me: this place reeks of… tremendously titanic evil demons and succubus! They’re not like your casual predator on whatever world you come from. These bloody beings are born to torture, that’s what they all do.”

“I mean…,”perplexedly started Adam, barely able to comprehend what was really at stake, “surely, there can’t be so many demons here. I mean-”

“This is a demon palace,” interrupted Mirabella, “not just some lowly ranked minion’s house. It’s a goddamn demon hive. There’s a demon king and queen here… and we live right underneath them!”

“As long as they stay up there, and us down here, I don’t mind. we’ve had it safe so far.” Adam scratched his head, thinking about trying to think right. Everywhere seemed to be so dangerous, everywhere except where they were.

“You didn’t let me finish. I said, they eat us all up, but that’s not all...” Mirabella let the mystery float a moment to allow Adam to envisage true horror. “They consume you. Not just like a snack or something. Well, sure, we must be tasty and all, but they… consume us. The energy we are, they eat it as well, not just the body you and I are at the moment. It’s the energy within. They eat that as well, which is probably why they’re so powerful. They’ve been eating the likes of us since… the beginning of existence.

“That’s cold.”

Mirabella used the pause in her tale to scramble up closer to Adam.

“There’s something else I didn’t tell you.”

“What, now?” Adam was growing tired of all of Mirabella’s scary stories.

“The Feast of the Dead is coming.”

“The wh-wha-”

“It’s a recurring event where all the demons and succubus forces gather with their kin and feast on a particularly large amount of soles. Kind of like a ritual, I don’t know. It’s one the greatest holidays in Hell for a lot of demonic factions. And we-” she added by poking Adam’s chest and his, “are going to rob them of their food!”

“Robbing the demons? Are you mad! That’s-that’s just too bold!”

“We face a crucial food shortage, and I’ve been thinking about it and, well...” she was thoughtful for a second and Adam jumped on the occasion.

“I don’t want to hear it! Stop it with your foolish ideas! I’ve been here for.. uh…” Adam started to count in his head, but got lost in his calculations. How long has it been, again…? “Ah, gosh! Whatever, I’ve been here for some time now and it’s been peaceful thus far! I don’t see why we should take such bold and radical actions. Surely we’ll find some more food and… carry on the way it’s supposed to be. For us. It...”

“Look around, Adam. We’re in their cellar. There’s nothing for us here, we have no tools and we’ve mostly eaten everything that was edible for us. Anyway, soon enough, this place will be crowded with succubus maids that they will gladly exterminate the rats if they find them. We need to make a move, or we’ll be too weak to undertake anything. We’ll just dry, here.”

Adam had a hand on his chest. Everything he could hear coming out of Mirabella’s mouth was danger, danger, danger, and he felt afflicted by his condition, his miserable and pathetic condition, doomed to suffer. “For a long, long time,” he thought as images of his past re-emerged in his mind. All could have been different, everything would have worked out eventually but no, there he was now. In Hell. Because of his stupid decisions. He remembered how the judge who sent him to an eternity of suffering wondered about his case for some seconds, as if maybe didn’t belong in Hell, after all. Then he was sent in Hell. It made him wonder since he arrived in the Unholy Lands that maybe he was innocent, maybe some angel would come and save him. It was mere vain hope, as it has been weeks now that he was slowly burning in a lava realm before finally arriving at some big castle. He hadn’t really faced mortal danger since the beginning of his calvary. He just kept walking while slowly, slowly burning. The weight of survival had been slightly brushed away when Adam met Mirabella, but fun time was over, now.

“What do you suggest?” Adam asked, still unsure.

“We need food, first and foremost. I didn’t tell you these demons stories for fun: the risk will be ten times greater, but for a ten times better loot. I’ve explored this place a bit before coming down here and I know where they receive their special deliveries – main course, dessert and such. Actually, it’s how I made it here, but that’s a story for another time. We get in there and grab as much as we can from the deliveries they received last, so it’ll give us some more time to act before they’re processed. Then we’ll have to make our way outside and find a new home or wait out the feast and-”

“Wait out the feast,” immediately said Adam, who really didn’t want to lose his safe spot.

“Alright then, we’ll find a place to hide and go back down after the party. Oh, another thing: we can’t save anyone else. Lots of horrible things happen during these events and there’s absolutely nothing we can do.”

Mirabella prepped for a nap and before slipping in another round of nightmares, she added: “No one can be saved in Hell.”



**



Mirabella and Adam slipped through a tiny gap in a wooden door, and now they were out of the cellar.

Their perilous adventure started with the darkest of symbolism : a giant-sized half-naked maid, who was carrying a plateau, stealthily grabbed a squirming human coated in a strange mixture and quickly tossed him in her mouth, savoring the succulent creature as she passed by a stunned tiny duo she never noticed.

Adam was too shocked to move, while Mirabella, more used to the cruelty of Hell, tried to encourage her partner. The move had been too casual for Adam not to feel the urge to vomit, but it just wouldn’t come out. He was disgusted, felt horrible and wished so hard he could change anything in his past life just so he wouldn’t end up in this awful place. He came back to himself when the ground around him began to shake again, and Mirabella urged Adam to follow her.

They ran as fast as they could to the other side of the corridor and hid behind a large pillar. Mirabella explained that they would have to make their way to the first floor of the castle, where they would then have to find a path through the kitchen to the special delivery room. They only had to reach the far end of the hundreds of boxed and, with a bit of luck, they will pass unnoticed.

“We just need to be careful of-”

Mirabella’s senses twitched. Did she just hear wings flapping? A pair of powerful wings… could it be… An ear-piercing growl ended her thought process and she immediately grabbed Adam by the collar, bringing him in a desperate run. Adam bombarded her with questions and all she could say was:

“A fucking dragon!”

They heard a soul screaming for help, possibly being chased by the dragon, but they certainly would not wait around to see if they could lend a hand. Mirabella had been very clear about that. They reached a staircase but Mirabella proposed they hide behind it instead, and wait for the right moment. The instant Adam joined Mirabella’s position, the door opened and a maid came down the stairs with empty boxes. She made her way to the cellar door, opened it and entered, disappearing from their view.

Then they saw the screaming soul, a young man, looking barely twenty years old, frantically running for his life. He was far away from them in the corridor, but they all too clearly saw what happened. Before the poor young man could even reach the cellar door, a flying red dragon turned around the corner and growled again at its prey, who had been a good sport thus far. The dragon managed to spit a ball of fire right in front of the running soul, cutting short his futile attempts at escape. The young man turned and surprisingly drew a human sword, courageously facing the threat before him. The dragon loudly landed on the ground, which slightly unbalanced him and-

Adam and Mirabella’s eyes widened as the dragon critically stroke the poor soul with a single swing of its long and powerful tail, sending him straight to the brick wall where he brutally landed, then fell on the floor. Badly injured, he couldn’t even crawl away from the dragon, who now knew it had won. The young man moaned in a painful manner, loudly hissing because of his injuries. Despite his efforts he was most certainly doomed. The huge dragon lowered its head to the ground behind its immobile fleshy meal and skillfully placed its tongue under the man’s body. The dragon was so big and its mouth was so wide that the soul’s entire body fit in the winged reptile’s maw. The immense beast then jolted its head back up, completely engulfing the young man in its mouth and muffling forever his last, desperate cries for help. It’s at that moment that the maid came out of the cellar with her hands full of what looked like wine bottles. She noticed the burned carpet and quibbled at the dragon.

“You bad, bad boy! You know the rules: no dragonfire on the carpets of Master Zorengorion’s palace, especially not during the Feast of the Dead! Go away, now!”

She feinted to kick at the dragon who, anyway, was already planning on enjoying the prey it had just caught somewhere else, untroubled.

The maid walked towards the stairs and Mirabella told Adam that this was the right time. They waited for the maid to put her foot on the first step, and then they hurried along behind her. There were only a few steps, but for each of them, they had to stop, help one up and then help up the one left down, run to the next step and repeat the process. The maid opened the door and went out of their view while they were three big steps away. Fortunately for them, the door was heavy and slow to close, but they really had to hurry up. They doubled their efforts and did actually succeed to cross the door before it closed behind them. They were on the first floor, now.

“Who was that guy?” murmured Adam at Mirabella.

“Some food that miraculously escaped. Or just another lost soul like you. You stumble on them from time to time. It’s likely we’ll see more of them.” Mirabella then thought for a moment and added: “Listen, ehm, I didn’t know where we were until now, and I’m sorry.”

“What do you mean?”

“This is the Zhordfhor’s palace. They’re highly ranked demons, like, top archdemons. They’re extremely dangerous killing machines, in fact, and I suspect their guests are just as dangerous so… be extra careful. They’re complete maniacs and the dragon you saw...” Adam nodded in approval. “It was just a pet. A lizard eating a fly. The Zhordfhors are the real fucking dragons.” And today, dragons were having a meaty feast.

The hall was far away from them, and it was good news since it meant less chance to meet bloodthirsty demons who were then escorted to the second floor, where the real feast was being given. Still, they had to be very careful of the maids, as they were in constant movement, serving their masters and their numerous guests, doing the impossible: satisfying demon lords.

Another episode of infernal violence happened before they entered the kitchen. A soul, an older man, was simply walking the corridors, disoriented, confused. He had a cane and had difficulty to even make one step forward. Mirabella had told Adam that they must have released him because he wouldn’t taste good anyway, old and decrepit he was. Adam was curiously watching this strange individual when he had to hold a scream: the old man had just been stepped on by a rushing and unaware maid. It happened so suddenly, Adam nearly laughed absurdly. The image now imprinted in his head was just too weird. He felt even more weird when he found there was no body at the place of impact, only a broken cane, which meant, Adam concluded, that the impact had been so violent that the old man was now stuck under a running succubus maid who didn’t even flinch after having stepped on yet another poor soul. Adam needed a moment to come back to his senses. Mirabella didn’t have the heart to tell him that any soul would easily survive this kind of treatment and that the old man was actually very well alive, only just stuck underneath a sweaty maid sole, each step strongly damaging his soul-body but certainly not killing him.

“You die a long time, in Hell,” murmured Mirabella for herself.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing. Get up, now. We’re almost there. It’ll be over soon.”

When they reached the kitchen, Adam nearly collapsed. It was a gruesome festival of screams and pleas for help and mercy. So many souls were being prepped for the self-serve buffet given just one floor above, it was hard not to feel pity for them. Mirabella guided Adam behind the counters and they navigated their way between junk and rubbish.

At some point, a handcuffed soul managed to slip between the fingers of a succubus cook and landed hardly on the ground. He noticed Mirabella and Adam and they exchanged a look. The soul got up with difficulty and managed to dodge a scooping hand. He attempted to run at the pair of lucky survivors, but was abruptly stopped by an unseen force. His eyes widened, first in incomprehension but then in fear. Mirabella knew what was going on and pulled Adam with her, promptly walking away. A silver succubus was dragging the unfortunate escapee back towards the cooking table. The poor fool should have waited they take off his handcuffs, thought Mirabella, but then again it would have been too late for him. From the beginning, he had already lost and now he was going to be feasted on.

“Hurry up, will you?” she said to Adam in a reproachful manner.

They continued their little journey under the numerous counters when, finally, they arrived at the special delivery room.

Mirabella wasn’t lying: there were literally hundreds of boxes all piled up on one another. There were so many, in fact, that it went all the way up to the ceiling.

“Are we really going to climb up there?” asked Adam, slightly stressed.

“Of course not. Just two or three and then we make our way deeper; open up boxes until we’re satisfied.”

Just like they did in the staircase leading to the first floor, they had to help each other up and they climbed three large boxes before making their way amid the immense stack of packed food. They eventually randomly settled on one box and Mirabella made a small hole with her knife, enough for both of them to get in easily.

Adam didn’t quite see what kind of food was lying before him, as he was plunged in darkness. It is only when Mirabella lit a small lighter that he let out a sound of surprise, shocked.

“What is it?” asked Mirabella, putting a hand on Adam’s shoulder.

“It’s… it’s...”

Adam cocked his head, confused and shaken.

“What?” pressed Mirabella.

“It’s a…” it took Adam another moment to finally say the words, “a chocolate cake.”

“A what?” asked Mirabella who noticed she’s been saying what three times now.

“A chocolate cake. Ehm… it’s a kind of food people eat on Earth.” Adam saw that Mirabella’s curiosity was still unsatisfied. “Earth is the planet I come from. We have a recipe where we mix up many elements together like flour, sugar, eggs, milk and the result is called a cake. Only this one has chocolate in it. It’s, huh, another edible thing that grows on Earth. Actually comes from a plant named-”

“Is it any good?” asked Mirabella who gave the lighter to Adam and passed her hand over the creamy icing.

“It’s one of Earth’s most famed dish,” Adam heard himself answer.

Adam’s words, although quite innocent, just reflected how much humankind knew nothing of the universe as it is quite well known that chocolate is the tastiest, sweetest, most praised delicacy of all worlds… and our pair of fortuitous adventurers has just, purely by luck, found a box containing an enormous cake that was full of it. Of all the boxes they could have stumbled upon, it had to be the one containing a bloody chocolate cake.

“That’s quite funny,” said Adam as he too passed his hand over the icing and cautiously licked the brownish frosting. There wasn’t any doubts now: it couldn’t be anything else than a gigantic chocolate cake. “How strange… I never thought...”

“This,” said Mirabella with cake icing all over her mouth and hands, “is the tastiest thing I’ve ever tasted in all my existence! Mmh, what the… it’s so… MMH!!! Heaven in Hell!” Mirabella continued to stuff herself with the cake while Adam couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

Then Adam froze. He couldn’t quite hear it at first, but a loud, authoritarian voice slowly made its way to his ears. It was really a powerful voice, impossible to not listen to it.

“...on’t worry, Lady Zhykharah , I know exactly where I kept it.”

“Stop it with the ladies, Ursula!” replied a younger and much feminine voice. “Just Zycra. How can you know where my special delivery is, exactly? There’s always a ton of special deliveries!”

“We gotta get out, now!” whispered Adam. “Where are you, Mirabella? We need to go!”

There was no response. This was strange, but there was no time to lose. He began to run around the cake, hoping to find his companion, only he found no one. Did she abandon him? No, she couldn’t have. She was probably waiting for him outside. He nodded to himself, turned around and began to run for the small hole they carved up themselves… then fell and lost the lighter in the cake’s icing.

“Damn it! Damn it, damn it, damn it!”

Without the lighter, he could not find the entry so easily, as he was now once again plunged in total darkness.

“Mirabella, where are you? I can’t find you!”

Adam could not hear any answer as he heard once again the loud and authoritarian voice talk to its interlocutor:

“Right around the corner, Lady Zhykharah. I’ve been responsible for this kitchen for over four thousand cycles, long before you were born. I know exactly where everything is, from the largest piece of meat to the smallest dust of spices! Here, let me show you.”

A crumpling sound came to Adam’s ears as boxes were being moved around. Surely their box wasn’t the one they were looking for. No, it couldn’t. He couldn’t believe it, he couldn’t believe it, he couldn’t believe it-

“Agh!” he exclaimed as the box he was in was lifted up. Too high, way too high… “Oh no, it can’t be...”

Light finally filled the box when the hole they made faced the lit up kitchen.

“There you go, Lady Zhykharah. As you requested. It was very difficult to find, you’re quite lucky to have it all for yourself. Hope you enjoy it. Here, take it. And merry Feast of the Dead!”

The box was once again shaken as the precious package was given to a new pair of hands and…

“Wait, what’s that?” whispered Adam to himself as he saw golden tanned flesh with a navel in the middle moving closer to the hole they made. “That’s a… belly button?” And where the Hell was Mirabella? Shouldn’t she- “Woah!” he exclaimed as skin entirely covered the only source of light, plunging Adam, once again, in total darkness. “Mirabella, where are you, for the sake of G-” A loud, boisterous gurgle echoed all around the box, echoed inside Adam’s head, a long and deep and famished one. Adam got closer to the source of all that noise as it slowly toned down. “That was loud.” Lady Zhykharah, or Zycra, whomever she may be, had put the box right over her stomach. Obviously, she was digesting something.

Adam could now clearly hear but could not see Mirabella frantically eating as much cake as she could, but something else got the attention of his hearing. It sounded like cries… He slightly brushed his cheek against Zycra’s soft, warm skin and gently put his ear over her belly. He couldn’t believe what he heard: calls for help, screams of despair, pleas of mercy, cries of hopelessness. There were people inside that stomach! Real people that were about to be processed, consumed like some mana nutrients. There was another gurgle, a wetter one that trembled over his ear and he backed away in horror. His feet got mixed up and he fell into the cake, coating his entire back of delicious icing.

“Gah! And now, this!” He got up and was about to call out for Mirabella again, who he still could hear eating the cake like their life wasn’t in danger, when the box suddenly landed on a hard surface. Adam lost his footing once more and landed back exactly where he fell few moments before, coating himself in even more delicious icing. Light did come in the box again through their carved hole, but it was little too late for them as the top of the box was suddenly ripped off.

Light poured in the box, illuminating its content. What Adam saw almost paralyzed him: a beautiful, naked woman with soft chestnut skin was looking down at the cake, eyes closed, savoring its subtle perfume before admiring it with her open eyes. Her forehead was decorated with two small pairs of devilish horns while her long ebony hair flowed behind her along her back, tied in a ponytail. It gave Adam a moment to probe the room they were in. It was a really big room, with big windows and a big bed. They were lying on a desk and behind them was an opened window. The door was at the opposite side of the room, closed. Adam concluded they were in Zycra’s room, Zycra, who’s immense face towered above Adam. He felt she was about to open her eyes.

Adam’s only reflex was to throw himself back in the cake’s icing, his coated back facing up. This little instinctive action did save him for now as Zycra didn’t seem to notice Adam, but instantly got sight of Mirabella, who wasn’t really hard to miss.

“Mmmmh, I can’t wait to… Huh?” There was a pause. An awkwardly long one.

Mirabella, who was sitting down legs crossed atop the middle of the cake, had her back turned to the succubus so she just moved her chin up and her eyes met with Zycra’s astonished ones. Mirabella’s entire face was covered in chocolate, just like her torso, arms and legs. She put up a ridiculous smile while Zycra, slowly, sensed anger getting the best of her.

“Y-y-you… you… you...” the succubus stuttered. No one, not one soul, has ever been so bold as to ungracefully desecrate the holiest of dishes, and this, right before her eyes!

Adam was stunned by Mirabella’s behavior. He wouldn’t dare move a finger in his precarious situation, but couldn’t help but wonder what happened to Mirabella, exactly? A minute she was brave and smart, the next one she was overtly daring, taking huge risks and foolishly putting her life in danger. All because of the chocolate she ate? Could chocolate be that good that it drove people from other worlds insane?

Mirabella came back to her senses when her survival instinct got the better of her gluttony. Chocolate’s taste, she found, was so mesmerizing. She was in some sort of trance, voluptuously eating the most succulent dish in the universe, all multiverses combined. “Time to go, now!” She got up and Mirabella made a spectacular run for the slightly opened window that was just in her reach. Zycra was taken aback for a tenth of a second before launching her opened palm in Mirabella’s direction. The half-demonling made a prodigious back flip in the air, barely escaping the succubus’s grip. The latter, on the other end, was so sure she would catch this impetuous sinful soul that she miscalculated her move and knocked her head on the wooden desk.

“Ow! Why you…!” She scrubbed her head, slightly hurt. From the corner of her eye, she noticed that the foolhardy soul already made its way to the window and was going to jump. “Oh no, you’re not getting away from this one, little morsel!”

Mirabella saw her reflection in the window, and also saw that the succubus was making a desperate last attempt at catching her. She smirked as she was already« out of her hand’s reach. She would probably get seriously injured from the fall, but at least she would not die and become some random bratty succubus’ pre-dessert. Mirabella had been a few seconds in free fall when the strangest of things happened to her.

“What the-?”

A wet, slimy, rose tentacle had enrolled itself up all around her waist, cutting short her ultimate attempt at escaping. Mirabella put her hands on the fleshy pink tentacle, trying to dislodge herself, but she was rewarded with rocking motions from left to right, making her feel quite dizzy. More and more liquid dribbled on her as few droplets detached from her body and fell in the void beneath her. She was slippery, but the tentacle was firmly holding her. Mirabella dared to look behind her and couldn’t believe that the succubus had caught her with… her tongue!? She knew fire succubi had longer tongues but this was ridiculous, she had never seen anything like it before. Mirabella got trapped by a long, very long tentacle-like tongue. The succubus victoriously smirked at her. Both her hands were pressed on either side of the window, her head well outside the window, looking down right at her. She rocked her again, giggling in the process and brought her back in Zycra’s private room.

The succubus did not immediately gobble up this infuriating half-demonling. Instead, she let her dangle from her tongue a bit, savoring Mirabella’s exquisite taste.

“My, my, you’re a delicious one, do you know that?” admitted the succubus to her treat. “I gotta say, coating yourself in chocolate is not a bad thing at all, in the end. There’s this… and then there’s your soul taste. Mmmmmh. How did you survive so long, my yummy chocolate-girl?”

Mirabella had a tough time to answer (what could she answer, anyway?) as Zycra threw herself onto her bed, holding tight the little demonling soul with her tongue right above her eyes - her tempting, penetrating amber eyes.

“Don’t mind me, you just taste sooo good,” said the succubus with a seductive voice. “Let me just...” she began, letting her tongue finish the sentence for her. The humid and fleshy muscle enrolled itself even more around Mirabella’s body, tightening its grip over her even more. In a single move, Zycra’s tongue trapped her prey’s legs together while the tip of her tongue tickled Mirabella’s neck and face before entirely covering her head. Mirabella couldn’t see a thing, but she damn well felt and heard what was being done to her. More saliva drooled all over her and she had no choice but to swallow many gulps of the sticky fluid if she did not want to drown. Then she was tediously sucked on as the tongue’s grip around her tightened even more, making it hard for Mirabella to breathe, even from her nose.

“Mmmmmhhh, chocolate-coated delicious souls… I should have thought about it waaay before.”

Mirabella, indeed, felt that the cake icing and crumbs were sliding across her body, sucked away by the succubus’ vigorous and lively tongue. Mirabella even felt her hair being pulled because of how strong the sucking motion was. She did not even realize, at first, that her clothes had also been sucked away and that she was being mummified, alive and naked, by a giant succubus’ tongue, heiress to her father’s throne and titles.

Mirabella was eventually released from her calvary and she landed on the succubus’ tummy, coughing hard and trying to spit the huge amounts of saliva she unwillingly swallowed. Only then did Mirabella notice her own nudity, but the second after, soft and slender fingers grabbed her by the waist and she was carried with the walking succubus.

“I’m not exactly done with you yet. You’re so tasty, I figured a second round would be marvelous for both of us!” Joyful, the succubus walked to the counter where she left the chocolate cake. Adam was still hiding in his rudimentary camouflage – he couldn’t find the courage to jump from the window like his companion tried. Mirabella, well aware of her precarious situation, guessed Zycra’s intentions and tried to break free, to no avail. The caramel skinned succubus brought the cake with her back to her bed and deposited it on the blankets covering her bed.

“Don’t worry, my little choco-girl,” soothingly said the succubus as she was slowly lowering Mirabella towards the cake, “I will savor you at your true value. There, there,” she said as she immersed Mirabella’s body in a still untouched part of the cake. She moved the little body around, holding her prey only by the ankles. Moments later, Zycra slowly removed Mirabella’s body from the cake. The succubus’ eyes lit with passionate hunger as she contemplated the tiny chocolate cake coated soul. Mirabella was fluffy of creamy icing and the succubus rejoiced at her recent discovery. If only she had an unlimited amount of chocolate, she would eat this improvised plate for the rest of her demonic existence. The amber-eyed succubus extended her arm to the fullest, holding Mirabella by the ankles right above her face. The winged and evil intentioned succubus smirked once more as she laid down on her bed for a more comfortable position, only this time her lips curved in a much scarier manner. She slowly opened her mouth, slightly revealing its deep confines to Mirabella. The succubus then ever so slowly stuck out her elastic tongue and stretched it in front of her prey’s disconcerted eyes, guiding it straight at Mirabella’s discovered legs. As the succubus was licking every inch of the front of Mirabella’s naked body, the demonic woman’s tongue did linger on and around the soul’s unveiled crotch. Zycra, surely she must have known, was also giving a surprised Mirabella sexual pleasure like nothing she had experienced before.

“Gnnh, n-no! S-stop it! Stop it, please! Plea-blellblelluah!”

The succubus’ tongue lasciviously caressed her face, interrupting her plea for mercy and instead filling her mouth with saliva again. The half-demonling coughed heavily and started to feel ill, her head pointing down not helping her one bit. As for the succubus, she was beyond ecstasy. Not only Mirabella’s soul was of the tastiest kind, she was also blended with the tastiest dish of them all. Zycra was enjoying every succubus’ dream, and it was up to her to enjoy it to the fullest extent. The smutty, evil-minded demoness thoroughly licked Mirabella’s body up and down before hotly blowing on her, almost immediately drying her. Zycra continued blowing on the half-demonling, and soon she began to sweat from all the pores of her epidermis while her back was still covered in chocolate and cake’s icing that slowly melted on her head and arms.

“There you go, all tasty again, with a renewed taste. Let’s see how salt and sugar can mix well,” said the chaotic and unpredictable Zycra while looking directly in Mirabella’s eyes. Her eyes were so seductive, so promising, Mirabella started to wonder if something somewhere inside her head was enjoying the preferential treatment Zycra was giving her. Where was Adam, by the way? She was brought back to other concerns when the sensuous tongue of the succubus voluptuously licked her face again, only this time the lively muscle pressed harder against her, like it wanted some kind of deeper, truer taste.

Mirabella’s visual field, when it was not obstructed by a myriad of taste buds working up her flavor, was constantly drawn back to the depths of Zycra’s gold and amber eyes, now sensuously half-closed as she was clearly enjoying her apparently unique taste. Something odd was at play, noticed Mirabella, because she was more and more enjoying Zycra’s care and had to vehemently brush off wrong ideas like demanding that the succubus play with her for the hours to come. This was nonsense, she was obviously being psychologically manipulated… and yet the succubus’ mysterious and profoundly captivating gaze overflowed with delectable promises. Mirabella couldn’t look away now; Zycra’s eyes paralyzed her, she was incapable of resisting.

As if the succubus had knowledge of Mirabella’s interior combat, the overwhelmingly powerful being continuously bombarded its prey with powerful waves of lust and desire. These waves had totally crushed the soul’s weaker mental defenses. All of the sudden, Mirabella was also ecstatic about being played with by Zycra as she started to move against the tongue, appreciating the humid and wet contact contact of the soft muscle. Zycra welcomed the new affectionate gestures by being even more engaged in the activity. Her ever-working tongue became more insistent, more vigorous, all the merrier for the completely overpowered Mirabella who now demanded nothing more than to be licked more scrupulously, with meticulous care. Her prayers were answered.

Without warning, Zycra let go of Mirabella’s body who let out a yelp of surprise. She never touched the ground as Zycra carefully wrapped her tongue over her legs and her belly – she was far from being done with her. The libidinous succubus slowly, very slowly, began to fully wrap Mirabella’s body with her snake-like tongue at tortoise speed. Zycra, in slow motion, gradually covered every inch of her prey’s bare skin, and there was nothing she could do about it, especially now that both her arms were now unable to move. While conscientiously wrapping up her prey alive with her tongue, Zycra also made sure to fully compress Mirabella in her grasp, tightening her hold around the delicious soul. Saliva splurted all over Mirabella’s body while the sucking noise were becoming louder and louder, driving Mirabella mad with lust and repressed survival instincts, which doubled her pleasure that was already beyond the limits of the over-excessive. The wet, thick tentacle made its way up in her back and then turned around her right shoulder. She shivered with excitement when the tip the tongue, briar rose and shining with sticky, warm saliva, tenderly rubbed her cheeks, nose and forehead before covering both her ears. Swaddled from head to toe, Mirabella could very distinctly hear the ongoing squelching sounds and the splattering noises that practically rubbed against her eardrums. She was almost left in darkness when the succubus’ soggy tongue decided to fully wrap up up by tilting the mushy muscle over Mirabella’s head, covering her up to the fullest, already being consumed to the last bit. The saliva noises grew louder as all the chocolate and icing that melt on her naked body were sucked away, accompanied by a feminine moan of pure enjoyment and satisfaction, which she would gladly have accompanied if it wasn’t so hard to breathe in her position.

Zycra mumbled something that Mirabella couldn’t quite get. It sounded like “Get in here, now”, but she was uncertain. She felt the tongue constrict even more around her body, emptying her lungs of much needed oxygen. She then sensed the tongue was somehow moving around, slightly swaying from left to right. There was a long ssssllllrrruuuuurrsssllll noise, then a sudden change in gravity led Mirabella to understand that Zycra was slurping her tongue back in her mouth, with herself in the role of the tasty candy. She knew she entered the succubus’ mouth when it became darker around her. The red and rose colored tongue had suddenly turned into a much darker tone. The vice that was restraining her suddenly lost its pressure as Zycra’s tongue loosened Mirabella in a disturbing but arousing ssshpptttssptshpsttshh noise and then went back to its normal state. She became aghast when the brutal fact knocked out her mind: she was in the mouth of an astonishingly beautiful succubus!

Mirabella’s hand was resting on Zycra’s lower lip. She gripped at the soft and inviting flesh and forcefully pulled herself out, easily sliding across the moist surface. She looked down, impressed by the view when the pair of lips clamped themselves at the level of her neck. This new layout, where Mirabella’s head was amusingly popping out of the succubus’ mouth, was accompanied by a soft laughter that vibrated all throughout the half-demonling’s body. The evil predator sensuously pursed her lips around her prey, putting much pressure on the tiny soul. Inside the gigantic mouth, Zycra’s next victim was having her legs thoroughly licked. She winced with the strangest of pleasures when her crotch was being played with.

Zycra held Mirabella in this position for a while before deciding she wanted to feast on the entirety of her meal. In a wet schfwlop, Mirabella was sucked in the bronze skinned succubus’ cavernous maw. She was now fully inside her hostess, her whole body laying across an incessantly squirming slimy muscle and plunged in partially complete darkness. Some light did pierce through the demoness’ teeth, but it was not enough to help her see more clearly. The succubus was still assaulting her mind with waves of immeasurable pleasure. Zycra’s tongue laid warfare against the tiny body inside her as well as brutally splattering Mirabella against the roof of her mouth. Mirabella found herself utterly sandwiched between two layers of flesh: her back heavily pressed against the solid but still soft palate while her belly was being forcefully pushed up by the thick, spongy tongue where an army of taste buds was scrupulously caressing and scrubbing every centimeters of her uncovered body, to the most intimate parts of her anatomy. A strong and loud “Mmmmmmmmhhhhh” resonated in the moist, tropical oral cavity was being passionately sucked on. She was momentarily relieved of the pressure, only to be violently pushed back up again. Mirabella’s whole body could easily fit in Zycra’s mouth, and the lustful demonic creature abundantly enjoyed her one-sided, undisputed advantage. Zycra was applying so much pressure on Mirabella that the poor victim thought her body could be imprinted on the predator’s tongue. There was another laugh that echoed all around and through her, then she was talked to by the giantess while losing her bearings and being thrown around at every single syllable.

“My, my, aren’t you just… finger-licking good.” This ascertainment was accompanied by a large smile that allowed light to illuminate Zycra’s gaping maw. Strings of saliva stretched from the predator’s palate to the prey’s body, thin filaments that shone in contact of light. Mirabella contemplated the pointy canines of her female captor before loosing her balance again as the succubus kept on talking: “I think it’s time you become a part of me, now. Oops!” While Zycra talked, Mirabella’s extremely slippy body slid through her opened lips. She would have fell off from very high altitude if the succubus had not gently imprisoned her slick body between her teeth, around the waist, keeping her there for a moment. For Mirabella, it was like coming out of a shower without a towel: cold. The slightest wind breeze sent shiver down her spine and she wanted to go back to the warmness of the eternally young woman’s sensual mouth. It didn’t take another moment for Zycra to use her tongue’s unique abilities, stretching it all along Mirabella’s body until her head rested against the rosy tip of the spongy muscle. Then the tongue quickly dragged her back in. On her way back inside the moist and warm orifice, she felt the upper lip of the succubus linger over her breast and her face, a thoughtful gesture she appreciated, and then she was plunged in darkness once again. A lot of saliva had accumulated in Zycra’s mouth, bathing Mirabella in sticky liquid. She was wholly sloshed around the oral confines of the diabolical Zycra before Satan’s henchwoman sandwiched her prey between her mouth and her palate, just to knock her out a bit. Then there was a shift in gravity, and Mirabella felt she was sliding further down instead of further out. Her face and torso and belly slid smoothly against the soft muscle and she instinctively snuggled the fleshy, humid surface, completely oblivious to the fact that deep inside her unconscious, her survival instinct desperately attempted to make Mirabella grab at something in order to live. The half-demonling, unfortunately for her, felt comforted to slide feet first towards the dark throat, akin to a very dark and deep well. She didn’t even react when something strongly gripped her by the ankles and pulled her down the next second. While being dragged more deeply into Zycra’s body, she heard another sound echo all around her: a deafening, profoundly satisfied GLLLUULLLLLBB.



**



Adam didn’t dare move a single finger. He was petrified with fear. The first and only friend he had in Hell had completely lost her mind over a chocolate cake and was now literally being eaten alive. He could all too well hear the sloshing sounds, the ecstatic sighs and the lusty remarks. He then heard the succubus say: “I think it’s time you become a part of me, now.” He knew this was the moment. He carefully crawled a few inches away from the cake and proceeded to undress himself, seeing how Zycra also adored chocolate and how much he was coated of creamy, delicious icing. He removed his clothes and shook away the crumbles that stuck to his hair. He dared to look at the succubus who, fortunately for him, had her eyes closed with pleasure, savoring her meal to the fullest. This was his chance to escape. He ran to the edge of the bed and felt like it was the luckiest day of his life: the blanket divided itself when near the edge in a series of strings that lead directly to the floor. Adam wasted no seconds and attempted to climb down the fastest he could. He was so excited, he felt he could actually make it and-

Midway in his perilous descent, the fatality of destiny decided to catch up with Adam as his hands slipped from the fabric and he fell down. He didn’t find the strength to scream, but when he brutally landed on the floor, he had to put a hand over his mouth so as not to alert the carnivorous succubus. The fall broke his leg and severely injured the other. He was lucky nothing more was damaged and was at least still alive. There was no way he could make it to the door now, but maybe he could hide under the bed of the infernal princess?

GLLLUULLLLLBB.

Adam shivered in fear. There was no doubt of what just happened. Still, he could barely believe the stream of thought that penetrated his mind: Mirabella had just been swallowed alive. Eaten. Gone, forever.

Zycra sighed in delight: “Aaah! Now that was tas-ty!” She put her legs on the edge of the bed, right above Adam who, stunned and surprised, didn’t immediately move. She wouldn’t… Could he be…? Would she really…? On him…? “I hope Ferdinand is not around...!” she said. Who could be Ferdinand, Adam asked himself? The young man never had the time to elucidate the case.

A huge shadow engulfed Adam. He instinctively closed his eyes and prepared for the worst. Zycra jumped out of bed, her heel landing only a few (human) meters away from him, which was really close. The ground around him trembled like an earthquake and he fell on his side, wincing in pain because of his damaged leg. He sighed: that was close. He looked at the succubus making her way to the door and she locked it. She looked back at her queen sized bed: “How about that tasty cake, now?”

She quickly walked back to her bed. Adam’s eyes widened when he saw her gigantic mass walking back towards him at high speed. “N-no,” he barely managed to mumble, as she reached him in a matter of seconds. This time, there was nothing he could do. Petrified, he simply looked up. Time froze. Zycra’s gigantic feet had risen up above him and initiated a descent right upon him. Once again engulfed in the shadow of her foot, this time for good, Adam could do nothing but contemplate what was about to trample the life out of him.

Her feet weren’t small or plump. They were slim, slim and slender, in the image of Zycra’s body shape who was long and lithe, gracefully sculpted. Slenderness defined the succubus’ attractive silhouette, from her youthful facial features to the tip of her toes. From his privileged point of view, Adam fearfully admired the details of the underfoot that was about to flatten him. Her right foot, the designated one to trample him, gloriously dominated him because of how much such a simple gesture for her was mortally significant for him. The whole of her footskin was decorated in harmonious shapes of light brown and creamy beige. Being so close to her sole, Adam could very well see the complex networks of veins that spread throughout her foot, similar to the branches of a tree, easily distinguishable because of their delicate bluish tone. The inside part of her arch mixed between a range of soft light beige and milky white. The chromatic field of the lateral part of her arch, however, was tinted in a different tone. The elegant contour of her caramel foot, an elongated line that followed a slightly curved angle and spanned over almost a dozen of meters, was made of a more pronounced but still pale brown because of its heavier contact with the ground. Such was the same for the striking ball of her gigantic foot, where a lot of nerves converged and met, crowned by five slender toes. He could clearly notice the distinct sole lines, similar to those in the palm of the hand, that ran through the scarcely wrinkly cambered surface and met in the middle of it, between the outer ball and the inner ball of the young woman’s foot. Atop of it all reigned five lengthy toes that were perfectly diagonally aligned, from bigger to smaller, the tip of each one just as round as a balloon. The quintet of phalanges slightly wriggled as the enormous mass of skin was about to settle down.

Darkness engulfed Adam as he laid on his back, instinctively trying to protect himself by putting his arms up. Then, a mighty mountain of soft flesh struck him down. Pfpmmhpppfhmmhmfffff! An incalculable amount of tons and tons crushed, this instant, the poor and unfortunate Adam who barely managed to even succeed at the first step of a complicated escape scheme. All his bones were shattered, an explosion of blood splattered all around the spot where he had been mercilessly and, probably the worst, unknowingly trampled to death. It went pitch black and Adam immediately lost consciousness, thinking it was at least fortunate for him to have a quick and instant death.

At least, that’s what he thought.

It felt strange, for a moment. Death. At first, nothing really happened. It was peacefully quiet. And yet… why was it still so painful? Who in the world could survive that kind of brutal impact? Then Adam had a moment of terrible lucidity. He should’ve paid more attention. That old man with a cane he saw earlier who was also stepped on and what Mirabella murmured to herself right after that incident. Suddenly, it was crystal clear: “You die a long time, in Hell”. He was still alive! But how was it possible, he couldn't even breathe! Light pierced through his closed eyelids, and it took him a moment to dare open them again. He got the proof he was still alive when he recognized the ceiling up above. What took him a moment to realize, though, was what exactly surrounded him. Two immense mass of flesh… that tenderly wriggled. “Oh no...” He moved his head down to look at his body and now the horror began. There was no blood. There was only skin. Footskin. No lower body, no upper body, except his arms and his head. The instant gesture of putting both his hands up at least saved his arms. But what was weirder is that Adam could perfectly feel his body, only it was through constant pain. Adam flailed his arms around, unable to move, his body trapped underneath a softer part of the ball of her foot and his head barely peeking between her second and third toe. He urgently needed air, now.

“Better be good,” said Zycra as she took the box within her hands and walked back to her desk to further enjoy the tastiest food of all.

No screaming came from Adam as we has carried away. His body was stuck under the succubus’ sole. It felt like a roller coaster, only on a whole new level: the sudden blast of wind that forbids you to inhale or exhale, the vertigo that grips your intestines because it’s too much to bear, the hope that it’ll end soon before it’s too late. It happened so fast and then Zycra concluded her motion by stepping on the floor, trampling Adam for the second time. No sound came of his mouth. Only a faint, flimsy squeal. He managed to put his arms on the foot and slightly pushed his body out of its precarious situation. It allowed him to breathe, finally, and he instinctively inhaled as much air as he could… then he coughed and gasped. The stench! Practically unbearable. “Gaah! Ghhuuhh! Guhh kof-kof, ghuuuh,” his breathing pattern had great difficulty to keep up, especially if he was going to whiff more of the strong, seemingly earthly-vinegary smell. They were a bit dirty, but certainly sweatier. This was bad, he needed to get out of there quick before-

“What the-”

Preparing for another step, Zycra slightly clenched her toes together, inadvertently trapping Adam’s head and pushing his face deeper between her toes. “Ggggnnnhhh!” More of the foot smell impregnated his nostrils as it was the only breathable air available. He was carried away again with her right foot and it felt as vertiginous as the time before. She landed in what was another huge crash for him, making the tiny fresh soul lose all the air in his lungs. He had no choice but to inhale the strong smell of her foot.

It took Zycra only two steps to reach her desk and sit down on her chair. She put a spell on the box that contained the chocolate cake, hiding it from view, all the while casually eating up a piece of cake she carved for herself. She crossed her left leg over her right, lost in her thought. The elevated chair had her raise her heel, leaving only her toes in contact with the ground. Adam was not at all relieved: his head was squished under soft, bulbous toeskin while his arms and torso were trapped under thick footskin. His legs were completely free but his body was too broken to attempt anything. Why couldn’t he just die? The pain was unbearable.

Someone knocked on Zycra’s door. Surprised, she devoured in one bite the rest of her cake and quickly got up on her feet, miraculously freeing Adam from her sweaty grasp. “Yesh?” asked Zycra, gulping down her mouthful of delectable chocolate.

“Lady Zhykharah? I’ve been sent by Lady Laleissimithia to tell you she urgently needs you by her side, as the Feast is starting and guests are already lining up in the hall.”

“Tell her I’m on my way.”

From the other side of the door, there was a moment of silence, but Zycra could still feel the presence of the servant. “Has Lady Zhykharah thought of an appropriate costume, of some sort? Lady Laleissimithia is worried that you’ll repeat the… let’s say unfortunate events of the previous Feast.”

“There’s nothing to worry about, Ferdinand. I’m coming.”

“Very well, Lady Zhykharah.”

Zycra sighed, as she hated puny exercises of diplomacy and rhetoric manipulation. At least, food was good during the Feast of the Dead and there were some succubus she knew would be there that weren’t stuck up or pretentious. She searched for her mask with a skull on it, found it on her desk and sat back down.

Adam had been crawling with much difficulty. His arms were hurting him and his legs were completely useless. At least, he had been freed, that was all that mattered. Surely he was safe now. The moment he thought about his relative safety, Adam’s entire body was covered by a very large shadow. A shiver ran down his spine. Zycra’s left foot was about to step on him! “Not again!” He tried to avoid the descending mass by rolling to his left, but it only put him in a more precarious situation as he was now perpendicular to the foot. He held his breath as he braced for the impact.

There was no huge crash like he expected. He just couldn’t move his body one bit,: he got stuck between her lengthy toes, his whole body stiffly resting against three phalanges. Zycra’s fourth toe smooched Adam’s face while the rest of his body laid, tightly stuck, under her third and second toe. Face up, he was forced deeper inside her footskin due to the immense pressure, his face practically sandwiched between the soft flesh of the ball of her foot and her slender toe. This time, Zycra felt there was something under her foot, a little tickling sensation. She clenched her toes in reaction, unintentionally rubbing them all over Adam’s body and further shoving his face deeper in her sweaty grasp. Intrigued, she brought her left foot up on her right thigh while grabbing the stockings she needed for her costume stockings with her hand. She wanted to dislodge whatever was stuck between her soles, but someone knocked on her door again.

“Whaaat?” she said, looking at the closed door. She knew it was Ferdinand again, faithful and loyal Ferdinand.

“Lady Zhykharah, I beg you to hurry up. Lady Laleissimithia says she’ll shrink me down and personally eat me if I don’t bring you down at the hall with me. Please, Lady Zhykharah, tell me you’re ready.”

“Alright, alright, Ferdinand, calm down,” Zycra said, exasperated. Her mother was not the type of succubus to mess with. She needed to dress up, and quick. She put her stockings on and went on to costume herself in a strange, unsatanic type of costume.

Adam feared she’ll discover him and eat him without thinking about it twice. But the second round of knocking on the door distracted her. He tried the best he could to dislodge himself from the grasp of her toes, but simply couldn’t. She had to dislodge him herself, which made him rather hopeless for what was about to happen to him. He heard the conversation she had with Ferdinand and was utterly shocked when, instead of being picked up and eaten, he was plunged in dim, dark light. He felt the fabric rubbing against his back as Zycra was pushing her foot further in, carrying Adam with it. She just forgot about his presence there, distracted because she had to hurry up. She put her other leg in the pair of stockings and stood up, softly squashing Adam’s poor, trapped body. She proceeded to put her dress on and almost fused her footskin with the unfortunate Adam when she put on the boots that came with her costume.

Completely trapped and surrounded by Zycra’s toe grasp, perpetually assaulted by the strong smell of her feet that got him cornered, which increased tenfold because of the pair of boots she put on. He heard the sound of a door opening, words that were exchanged and an explication about her costume that had something to do with some rogues from some distant faraway culture or civilization she supposedly visited a long time ago. Then, as for what concerned Adam, everything else was just noises, rumbles and sweaty stinkiness.

However long lasted the Feast of the Dead, Adam knew he would be stuck in his position for a long, long time.