- Text Size +

Warnings: I am not very good at setting up magic systems yet. I hope you can bear with me as I try to set this one up with any sort of competence. 

 

As usual, this will have some disgusting, perverted shit. It's all giantess this time. The main character is basically me with super-powers. Some serious wish fulfillment going on. Expect a lot of gross, vulgar and violent stuff. 

 

But if I pull off what I want to, I think this story has the potential to be pretty decent. Let's hope I can do it. Enjoy.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~

 

Prologue


 

The tape flickered on. A blonde woman, pretty, in her thirties, sat at a desk. She was dressed in a smart blazer and a black undershirt. She smiled and began to speak.

 

“If you’ve received this tape, it’s because you have—capabilities that are very unique. Yes, you are the needle in the hay stack. One in a million. You have been gifted with the ability to wield Aura.”

 

She paused and lifted her left hand. A blue ball of energy enveloped it and clung to her like a flame.

 

“Having this wonderful gift is miraculous enough, but it’s very difficult to discover within you. Most people with access to the abilities of Aura never even realize it, sadly.”

 

The woman frowned, and closed her hand into a fist. The blue flame around her fist turned into a perfect sphere, then grew two sizes.

 

“And most who do discover their abilities still never learn how to properly use them.”

 

She changed her fist into a flat palm and held it in front of her chest. The blue sphere changed and molded around her hand, and now it looked like a blue sword extending out past her fingers. After a moment, the sword dispersed and the woman returned her hand to the desk. She smiled at the camera for a moment before continuing.

 

“What we offer at our School is the chance to learn how to wield your abilities. The chance to grow along with your power. And the chance to see this amazing gift realized to its fullest potential. I can’t imagine having such a gift and never being able to share it with the world.”

 

The woman clasped her hands in front of her on the desk and paused again.

 

“If you’ve received this tape, you’ll know where to find us. We hope to see you soon. Thank you.”

 

The image of the woman faded to black, before a simple logo appeared. That of the school she was advertising. The School of Aura.

 

The tape clicked off, and the person watching it started making a phone call.

 

 

~*~*~*~

 

Chapter One

 

 

Gunshots. Silk gloves. Blood. Squeezing pressure, pain. Silk gloves. Eyes the size of the moon. Lips. Silk gloves. Pressure, pounding, screaming, squeezing, shouting. Silk gloves.

 

Jack woke up and shook his head. He was sweating profusely, both from his surroundings and from his worst recurring nightmare. He shook the thoughts of his capture from his mind and tried to figure out what time it was. He couldn’t judge by the amount of light, because he was inside a giant girl’s pair of panties and she was sleeping under the covers. His cock felt blood rush to it even though he’d masturbated six times through the course of the night. At some point his miniscule motions had an effect on his host, and she began playing with herself. Remembering this made him harder and he inhaled, deeply. The stale air was filled with the smell of her sweat and her cunt. A light tinge of urine smell was there as well, but not enough to be sickening. His tiny face was right below the bottom of her pussy. The mixing odors were so powerful and mesmerizing that he started to jerk himself off again. It was actually starting to hurt, but he remained undeterred. He swiveled his body on the panties and switched so his face was pressed up against her pink, puckered asshole. He was surprised she’d only farted on him twice through the course of the night as he brought his tongue up to lick one of the ridges, figuring she wouldn’t feel that in her sleep.

 

He came pretty fast, shuddering as only a few spurts leaked out of his raw, reddened cock. He wiped his hand on the cotton of her panties, which were now inundated with both their cum and sweat. She’d probably wash them in a few days, removing all traces of the evening they’d spent together. He sighed and laid back, letting his eyes close again.

 

A few moments passed before a dull hum brought him out of his light sleep again. His host moved and jolted him awake even more. Her ass cheeks pressed together all around him and then decompressed as she stopped whatever was making the noise. Her alarm clock, probably. He felt her body tense and suddenly foul, hot air came exploding out of her asshole as she farted on him again. His eyes watered and he gagged and coughed. He covered his mouth with his hand and rubbed his eyes a bit before looking down and realizing that he was getting hard again.

 

“I really am fucking sick.” he said.

 

Everything shifted and his host began to get up. For a second he worried that she’d heard him but that was impossible, so he relaxed. The world got a lot brighter as she threw off her covers. He figured she was getting up to go to the bathroom and thought about climbing up to get to a perch above her pussy to watch the show, but he didn’t really have the energy for it. The world trembled and boomed as his giantess host shambled her way to her toilet. He heard her flick the bathroom light on far overheard before feeling his cotton prison shift as she looped her fingers into the sides of it. She was bending toward the toilet while sliding her purple panties down toward her ankles. He fought off the blinding light from above and stared up at the bored expression of the titanic girl above him. He listened to the sound of the utter cataclysm she unleashed from her bladder into the porcelain container. He had tried treading those waters before, but it brought back bad memories. He’d once been Aura Locked and tossed into a public toilet.

 

He shook that thought off and looked into the eyes of his host. She had gorgeous features, blonde hair and blue eyes just the way he liked. She had the lithe body of a Division 1 volleyball player, and all her smells and tastes were perfect. 

 

What he enjoyed most though, was that this was his boss’s daughter. She had just turned 18 the night before, and thus became fair game for his little perversion.

 

He pictured it now, Diane Lawson giving him some obnoxious lecture about protocol or rules before he’d cut her off to tell her what her baby girl’s cunt tasted like. Her face would lock up into a mask of rage.

 

“Just like yours,” he said. “Just like yours.”

 

An hour and one more wank session later, he stood on the window sill to her dorm room, looking down at her with a £20 note gripped between both of his hands. He’d grown himself larger after leaving her underwear so he could move around better. She snored lightly, no idea that she’d just spent the night with her mother’s least favorite employee tucked in the crotch of her panties. He grinned and tossed note down to the floor, satisfying his one other rule before bounding out of the room through the window.

 

The air was crisp and it gave him a bit of alertness as he inhaled and let himself fall. As his tiny body was about to hit the ground, warmth flooded him. He was bringing out his Aura. Things seemed to slow down around him. His foot touched the ground and with mastered timing he forced his Aura down through it and in an instant he shot upward like a small bullet. He flew upward in an arc, cresting over top of one building and aiming his descent at the roof of another.

 

As much as he’d done it, he never got over the thrill of being able to fly like this. It was what these abilities were truly meant for.  Not the disgusting, perverted things he liked to do.

 

He hit the roof of the building and like before, shot himself upward. This time there was less of an arc, and he propelled himself over three more buildings. At the roof of the next one he shot himself up, this time very high.

 

He was leaving the Lawson residence, their posh flat in the richest part of west London, and heading back to his small apartment in Islington. This meant a journey northeast, across the meat of the city. Below him, people were already out and heading to work on this dismal, grey Monday morning. The city seemed gloomy to him, belching out smoke from a few rooftops, tooting car horns up to fill the sky with their obnoxious noise. All of this was a reminder that the work week was beginning and soon, he would be joining them. Far to his North, he saw a plane ascending out of Heathrow. At least someone was escaping.

 

He put more power into his leaps and closed the distance to his apartment in no time. Shooting through his open bedroom window, he rolled to the floor and grew himself to his normal size in an instant. He wobbled on his feet for a second, adjusting himself, before taking off his shirt. He brought it to his face and inhaled as deeply as he could, shuddering at the scents deeply ingrained in the threads. He would never be washing this one. He took care to put the shirt in his top drawer with some of his other memorable steals from nights he’d spent fulfilling his perversions. After a sigh, he kicked off his shorts and headed for the shower.

 

Showers for most people were the most relaxing part of their day. For him, they were full of exertion. Extended bouts of scrubbing were necessary. While he was addicted to the smell of girl sweat and pussy juice, he didn’t want to carry them around all day to share with the rest of the world.

 

So he’d had to take a long, thorough shower after last night’s affair, of course. After shutting off the water and stepping out into the steamy bathroom he plucked his towel off the toilet seat.  He roughly ran the cloth over his hair and sniffed a few times. Girl sweat and pussy juice were the toughest scents to get off, but he was an expert at it. He started brushing his teeth and allowed himself to stare at the man looking back at him from the mirror. A lock of his still wet brown hair fell down over his eyes after letting go of the towel. He needed a haircut. If his hair got too long, it got harder to wash smells out of it. His green eyes were framed by drooping eyelids that betrayed his lack of sleep. The ziplock baggy full of Adderall in his underwear drawer would cure that. He spit the toothpaste out and rinsed his mouth before taking a swig of mouthwash and swishing it around. He glanced over at the clock on the wall. It was 10:00am. Still two hours to get really drunk before class started. He looked at himself in the mirror again and spit out the mouthwash. His eyes seemed darker. His hair seemed darker. Everything seemed darker, lately. He bit his lip and wondered if his lifestyle was starting to wear on him.

 

He shook that thought out of his head, gave himself one more wipe down with the towel and hurried out of the bathroom and into his small, messy bedroom. He stepped over a pile of clothes and an empty bottle of whiskey and hung the towel on the door. He opened the top drawer on his dresser and fished out a pair of gray boxers that he slid on. Then he fished around for a ziplock baggy that he opened before pulling out two small orange pills. He shut the drawer and walked over to a desk cluttered with paper, receipts, a bottle of beer, and other things. He cleared a space before opening the pills and spilling the contents. He grabbed a small straw and twirled it in his hand. He grabbed a Sainsbury’s gift card and used it to push the orange powder on the desk together into a straight line before bringing the straw to his nose and bending down with his free hand plugging his empty nostril. He brought out his upper lip and exhaled, away from the powder before inhaling all of it in one powerful sniff. He coughed a few times and sniffled a bit, getting the rest of the stuff down. When he opened his eyes again he could already feel the lovely effects of the chemicals speeding up his mind. He grabbed the bottle of warm beer and took a swig. The darkness was gone.

 

He dressed himself as professionally as he cared to. A pair of dark jeans, black boots, a white v-neck and his leather jacket. Diane had constantly badgered him about wearing a shirt and tie over the first few years of his service but had eventually given up. He lit a cigarette after locking the door to his apartment and headed toward the Underground station.

 

The truth was he fought with Diane about everything. Even if he didn’t care about the issue, he’d take the stance opposing her and argue just for the hell of it. He puffed his cigarette and saw the first attractive girl of the day. She was wearing a black, tight fitting business suit with her purse strapped over her shoulder. In one hand she had a Costa coffee and her other hand had a cellphone pressed to her ear where she talked to someone in the horrible accent that he still couldn’t get used to. She almost ran into him as they passed each other, and didn’t apologize. He turned to watch her. Typical Londoner, drinking shit coffee and not minding her surroundings. Still, her ass was really tight. He imagined her getting up early in the morning to do Yoga. Her Yoga pants would pull tight against her cunt while she stretched, and she’d still smell from last night’s sweat. He’d make it tough for her to finish her workout by lightly caressing her clit with his tongue.

 

“Ooof!”

 

This time, he ran into someone.

 

“Watch where you’re going, fuck’s sake!”

 

He mumbled an apology to the man and continued on his way, lighting another cigarette. He realized that in spite of his torrid masturbation sessions from the night before, thinking about the woman in the business suit had nearly gotten him hard again.

 

“I need to cool it.”

 

But on the Tube he saw six more potential candidates for a night of enjoyment. His Adderall riddled mind just couldn’t slow down on the possibilities. He wanted to shrink himself and get close to all of them. The girl with the sandals, he’d ride between her toes, the girl with the jean shorts, he’d ride in her back pocket, the girl with the pink purse, he’d climb in there and see what she kept in it. Eventually he had to close his eyes and stop himself because his heart was racing. As soon as the train reached his destination he got out of the station and lit another cigarette. He started rounding a corner toward his favorite pub before feeling a familiar presence.

 

He started from the bottom while shamelessly checking her out. A nice pair of wedge high heels, black, that she’d obviously bought for the first day of class. Black pants with light colored stripes that fit her figure perfectly, and a tight button down shirt that didn’t seem like it should be physically able to contain her massive tits. The red tie was overkill. Her brown hair was done up in a nice ponytail and he loved the way her thick rimmed glasses framed her face.

 

“I like your outfit, Kaylee.” he said. She didn’t even do him the honor of rolling her eyes as he flicked his cigarette to the ground.

 

“You like every outfit that every girl wears every day.” she said in her thick Liverpool accent.

 

“Not the ugly ones.”

 

“Right, because you’re so discriminate. You here for breakfast?” Kaylee asked him, motioning with her head into the pub. Every year it was the same thing.

 

“No, I’m here to drink a lot of beer before going to teach class. The same thing that I do every year on the first day, including the year where I taught you precisely everything you know.”

 

“I’ve learned a lot more since you were my teacher.”

 

“Not really.” he said as he walked past her into the bar. She followed.

 

The pub had cleared a bit since breakfast had ended, but there were still some stragglers making more noise than he wanted. He headed toward his spot at the bar, smiling when he saw his tall pint of Fuller’s London Pride sitting there already. A gasp from behind the bar told him the other part of his routine was normal.

 

“Oh, Jack, I thought you weren’t coming today, I was worried!” said the blonde haired, blue-eyed waitress. Her cheeks were flushed from dealing with the early shift’s business. Elena was her name and even now he was wondering how much sweat had accumulated between her legs.

 

“Actually he’s early today.” Kaylee said, interrupting his thoughts. Elena’s expression soured as she looked at Kaylee. Kaylee was convinced that Elena was in love with Jack and liked to torment her about it. Elena was prettier than Kaylee and liked to remind her about it. Jack really didn’t care about either and was in love with that first sip of beer that made the first day of class seem just a little more bearable.

 

“Oh, Jack’s friend, you’re here too. What was your name again?” Elena said.

 

“Kaylee. And we’re just co-workers,” Kaylee responded.

 

“Right, how could I forget? Must be the new glasses. I love the whole box thing they have going on.” Elena said. Jack caught a glimpse of her tongue ring and it made him think about hanging on to it for dear life, coated in her saliva.

 

“I’m surprised you’d forget, coz I’m in here all the time. With Jack.” Kaylee said, sneering a bit and Jack noticed how pink her lips looked. They were glossy. He imagined thrusting into them before adding a bit of gloss of his own.

 

The two considered their verbal sparring match as Jack imagined them in a sloppy makeout session, with his tiny form trapped in the middle of their plushy lips. He finished his beer and clanked the glass on the bar.

 

“Another, please.” he said. Elena grabbed his glass to go refill it. Jack eyed Kaylee.

 

“You shouldn’t tease her like that,” he said. “It isn’t nice.”

 

“She started it.” Kaylee responded, taking a sip of the water that Elena had brought her. The blonde waitress set down Jack’s refill, shot another spiteful glance at Kaylee and then had to hurry off to wait on a table of customers that had walked in. Jack eyed her plump rear end out of the corner of his eye.

 

“Dunno what you see in her.” she said. My cock, he thought.

 

“She brings me beer. She’s nice to me. Getting me to like you is really simple if you ever wanna try it.” He didn’t mention the two times he’d used his ability to get up close and personal with the pretty blonde waitress. But then, Kaylee was only vaguely aware of just how much Jack enjoyed his extra-curricular activities.

 

“Whatever. So, have you looked at your list of students yet?” she asked.

 


“No. I mean, I haven’t checked my mail in a while.” Jack took a big gulp of his beer. He didn’t like the mail. It was usually bills.

 

“Are you serious? They give us so much information about the new recruits, and it’s supposed to help you personalize their training so you can get their Aura out of them faster. I’ve been studying mine nonstop, and hopefully it’ll help me take my students to the next level.” Kaylee’s optimism had some sadness behind it. Jack knew that for the past two years only two of her six students had passed.

 

“Then again, you probably don’t need any help. All of your students always pass.” she said, taking a sip of her water. Jack felt bad and slugged down some of his beer, finishing it.

 

“I dunno. Maybe they just give me all the easy students because they know I don’t take it seriously.” he said as Elena ran over and refilled his beer before going back to another table. The place was getting busy for lunch earlier than usual.

 

“I guess so…” Kaylee looked legitimately sad. Jack took a big gulp of his beer and then turned on his stool to face her.

 

“Alright, here is some actual advice. The reason you, Kevin, and Sadie are having such a poor success rate is because of all this ‘speed-up-the-process’ crap Diane is feeding you. That’s not how this stuff works. Learning the basics of Aura is hard, hard work, and then trying to master shrinking yourself is on another level all by itself, then trying to wield Aura while you’re small is something different altogether. Honestly, it could be a three year program if they wanted it done right, but they don’t give a damn. All they want is new bodies in the field.” he said, staring down into his glass.

 

“But I was faster than everyone in your class when you were teaching me!”

 

“Yeah, because you were stupidly talented. And even then, I made you do all the slow boring shit with the rest of the class both because it made you better in the long run and because I had five other students to train. I couldn’t go and teach you advanced stuff and leave them to fend for themselves. By trying to accelerate everything, you are giving the students with talent poor fundamentals and the less talented students no chance to succeed.”

 

Kaylee’s cheeks reddened and she didn’t look up from her glass. She didn’t seem to know how to respond to the compliment and the rebuke so close together.

 

“Maybe I’m just not a good teacher.” she said.

 

“Christ, of course you are. You had four pass in your first year, didn’t you? How long was that after you left my class? Just three years after I was done with you and you were ready to be an instructor? That’s insane. And an 8/18 success rate is a lot better percentage than whatever Kevin’s is. And hell, you wouldn’t even have had the drop off if Diane hadn’t forced her idiotic methods on you. You’re way too fucking hard on yourself.”

 

The two sat in silence for a few seconds. Jack drained his beer.

 

“Jack?”

 

“What?”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Yeah. You’re welcome. I need another beer.”

 

They continued talking for a while, but Kaylee left at 11:30 to walk to the training center. She’d wanted Jack to come with her but he told her no.

 

“If I show up even slightly sober or on time, Diane will think something’s wrong.” he’d said. That was good enough for her and she left him. Without her incessant need for his approval and chatter, he was able to drink a lot faster. At about two minutes to 12:00, he shambled out of the bar after leaving Elena a generous tip. He lit a cigarette and started toward the training center. He honestly hated every bit of teaching this stuff. His students were usually privileged know-it-all snots with no true appreciation for the powers they had. They always wanted to skip the basics. They always tried to test him. Without fail, one of the guys would try and fight him while shrunken for the first time.

 

He flicked his cigarette to the ground and quickly lit another.

 

There were all the rules and regulations that came with working for the British Government, not to mention all the restraints put on him, and the shitty pay for the amount of work he was putting in…

 

There was also his boss. They only got along by keeping a prolonged absence from each other. For every little rule or regulation that Jack broke, Diane Lawson was there to remind him and dock his pay for it. And just seeing her prim, snobby face made Jack want to break every rule even more. He flicked his cigarette and lit another one. He wanted to smell as much like beer and cigarettes as possible when he ran into her.

 

That she had blackmailed him into working for her made him angry too, of course.

 

“Jack Walden, you’re late.” Her voice made his ears ring. He looked up into her blue eyes and smiled.

 

“Yeah well who needs an alarm clock when we’ve got you, Diane.” he puffed his cigarette and blew the smoke right at her. It didn’t seem to bother her as she glared down from the stoop of their building.

 

“Your first class started six minutes ago. Kaylee informed me the two of you had been at the pub. You had plenty of time to get here.”

 

“You know, your face would still be pretty if you hadn’t given it all those lines from scowling.”

 

That one did it. Her aura flared. It was tremendous, even now. He could see it, as well as feel it. Hers was blue, a calm, precise aura. It was beautiful.

 

Not to be outdone, Jack let his loose and the entire building shook. Jack’s was red, raw, and wild. It beat hers back for a moment before Diane flared it up again. This time Jack had to take a step back. He grinned up at her and flicked his cigarette away.

 

“You really think this is a better use of your time than trying to help Kevin bring up his miserable success rate?”

 

Her aura cooled down, and he did the same with his.

 

“I wanted to meet with you before your class and tell you that you have some important students this year.”

 

“Whatever. All of mine pass every year, what more do you want from me?”

 

“Not only are their successes important, but so is their evaluation of our training procedures. If it had been up to me, I’d have given them to Kaylee.”

 

“Me too.”

 

“But as it is, all of them are sorted by the committee, whose word is final. Do you understand me.”

 

He was actually getting mad now.

 

“Yeah, I got it. Can I go start my class or do we just wanna issue refunds now?”

 

“And some of these students will be reporting their experiences directly to me. In detail. So you will need to behave yourself with her.”

 

“Alright, Christ, I get it. You ever look up the word ‘brevity’?”

 

“Have you ever looked up the word ‘moderation’?”

 

He wanted to ask if she’d ever looked up the word ‘cunt’ but he stopped himself and moved inside. She didn’t follow. The plush, posh interior lobby was absolutely silent. Both receptionists looked terrified from the aura they’d felt. On one of the luxurious red leather couches sat Sadie, one of the other instructors. She grinned at him.

 

“You two going to get it over with and just shag already?” Sadie asked, folding her arms and standing.

 

“She fucking wishes.” Jack said, storming past her. He stopped and turned. “Why aren’t you teaching your class?” Sadie laughed.

 

“Don’t start until 12:30.” she said. Jack growled.

 

“I could’ve stayed at the fucking pub.” She giggled at him and he trudged off toward the basement where his classroom always was. Sadie followed.

 

She was his age and beautiful. Long, flowing red hair and green eyes. She didn’t follow the dress code and Jack loved her for it. Her long, black nylons covered up skin the color of the cream in his coffee. He could just see a flash of that glorious whiteness disappearing beneath her tight blue business skirt.

 

This is why I masturbate ten times a day. Because all the women around me are fucking hot, he thought.

 

“Good luck with your brats, Sade.” Jack said as he stopped at his classroom. He watched Sadie’s ass sway as she kept going past him. She turned and looked at him with a grin.

 

“You’re the one who needs the luck. I assume you don’t know your students yet?” she said. Jack raised an eyebrow. “Well, don’t let me spoil the surprise then.” Sadie finished and walked off around the dark corner toward her own classroom. Jack sighed and opened the door.

 

Inside the large, cafeteria sized classroom were a desk, a chalkboard, some padding on the floor and not much else besides the six fresh faced students Jack was about to start turning into living killing machines and world class spies.

 

“Afternoon, twerps.” Jack gave his customary greeting as he scanned their faces and then nearly choked, his eyes widening.

 

Among his students were two boys and one girl that he didn’t know, as well as the prince and princess of England. They didn’t give him much pause. But the sixth student: a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, very athletic girl of 18 years certainly did. She smiled at him and was the first to respond.

 

“Good Afternoon, Professor Walden.” said Emma Lawson, his boss’s daughter.

 


~*~*~*~