[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The name of this will be changing in a day or two Original Name (A walk with his Goddess) new name will be The Nature of Her Game

She had a dream, an idea, and now She was going to enjoy that dream for real.

 

So I hope those that are reading my story have been enjoying it, I will apologize now that there are only a few chapters in the middle with true size content but this entire story came about through a conversation with MissMarie, a colaborator and my Mistress.

 

She asked me to write this in response to a conversation that we had and so I did, and it sort of took on a life of its own.  I do plan on contributing to the community once again in the future but for now this is nearing its completion.

 

I am going to occasionally add to this story for now to include some vignettes from this relationship.  It is possible that I will turn this into a series in the future but for now, this is the place to find continuations of these two.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Legwear, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19473 Read: 67430
Published: May 30 2016 Updated: November 11 2016

1. Chapter 1: Her Plans by CalStevens [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1721 words)

This is the setup:  No Size Content.

2. Chapter 2: Her Pleasure by CalStevens [Reviews - 1] (2137 words)

Minor size content at the very end, we get into the actual size stuff next chapter.

3. Chapter 3: Her Boots by CalStevens [Reviews - 0] (1482 words)

The first REAL shrink content is included in this chapter.

4. Chapter 4: Her Laces by CalStevens [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1508 words)

Things heat up now, and the game is about to begin.

5. Chapter 5: Her Game by CalStevens [Reviews - 0] (1512 words)

She begins Her game, the bug is in for a ride now.

6. Chapter 6: Her Power by CalStevens [Reviews - 0] (1670 words)

7. Chapter 7: Her Teeth by CalStevens [Reviews - 0] (1849 words)

8. Chapter 8: Her Bags by CalStevens [Reviews - 0] (2018 words)

9. Chapter 9: Her Property by CalStevens [Reviews - 0] (1663 words)

10. Chapter 10: Her Score by CalStevens [Reviews - 0] (1291 words)

11. Chapter 11: Her Victory? by CalStevens [Reviews - 0] (1424 words)

12. Vignette: Her Toys by CalStevens [Reviews - 0] (1198 words)

This is just another scene between his Mistress and her foot boy.  I hope you all enjoy it.

 

NOTE:  No Size play in this part.