- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things heat up now, and the game is about to begin.

 

She leaned down, scooping his dormant form off the floor.  She knew he had merely passed out at the thought of what was to come.  Her game was going to be dangerous, and deadly to that little bug that now lay in Her palm.  She craned Her neck down and pressed Her massive lips to his body before She sunk to the floor and gripped Her right boot.  She straightened up its shaft and reached Her hand deep inside of the boot.  She smiled a little as She tipped Her hand and sent the tiny man tumbling towards the toe.  “Rest well boot bug, now is when your strength will become required.”

 

She stood and began to prepare the last few things that She needed, grabbing Her bag She stuffed a change of clothes for Her foot boy, a pair of jeans, shoes, socks, everything that he would need to shop with Her.  This was all part of the plan, and it was going perfectly so far.  She made Her way to the kitchen and started to cook something for breakfast as She was famished, all that pleasure that She had enjoyed, She now required a refuel.  Once some eggs, bacon and coffee was had She made Her way back to Her bedroom.

 

Shifting things here and there She waited a few more minutes and then moved the boots closer to the bed.  Shaking the right boot particularly hard as She moved it She cooed down towards the toe.  “Oh, boot boy, wherever have you gone.”  He started to stir inside though She didn’t know that at this point.  As he moved around and tried to rise he hit his head on something, and then the scent of new leather assailed his nostrils.  He knew almost immediately, and he started to call out.  She heard a small peep from down the shaft and hummed wickedly pulling up the shaft once again and peered in.  At the bottom of the slope of the heeled boot she could just make out his tiny form.  Her lips turned up into that all familiar smirk once again as She was becoming playful once again.

 

“Oh my poor BOOT bug,”  The words was stressed once again, “how did you get all the way down there?”  Her eyes focused on him as he looked up the dark shaft, the light wreathing Her face and glinting slightly off Her auburn hair.  The view from there in the dark made Her look even more the deity that She was to him.  Her face disappeared from his view and he was plunged into darkness once again only for his ears to be assailed once again with Her pleasing Herself, without him.  ‘Her’ cock sprang to life at the sounds, he knew that She loved controlling him and he knew that this was just one more level of Her control, of his very existence.  He shuddered and scrambled trying to get up the rise of the heel not knowing what he could possibly do even if he got to the heel.  As he got about halfway to the top his eyes adjusting to the small bits of light that made it through the eyelets for the laces his progress stopped, and then he found himself sliding back down to the toe section, flat beneath him.

 

As he heard Her finish, her screams of pleasure ending and some husky puffs of air afterwards he heard leather on leather but his prison didn’t move.  She was moving the other boot and he could hear her foot slide down the shaft and pop into the heel.  Then it was a few seconds before he heard the creak of leather once again.  Her voice popped into existence once again as She crooned out.  “Oh, Boot boy, you would LOVE how these boots look on your Goddess.  It is a shame that you aren’t going to get to see them.”  She teased him and hoped that the words made him question whether he was going to make it out of this game alive.  She wondered if he even remembered that She could resurrect him whenever She so chose.  But She didn’t care if he did or not, this was ALL part of Her game, physical and mental.

 

He screamed as he heard the words, though She wasn’t sure of what noise was coming from the boot, whether it was begging, screaming, pleading.  Again She didn’t really care, She placed the foot in boot onto the floor and then gripped the shaft of the boot that he was in.  She tilted it slightly forcing his body to tumble up (down to his tiny body) the heel and he was able to see Her face once more.  She puckered Her lips at him to blow him a kiss and then the dark socked foot appeared in the shaft of the boot.

 

As She pulled the boot up She dipped Her foot so that Her toes would find the small thing first and be able to position him in the small area between the pads of Her toes and the ball of Her foot.  “Here we come bug, I hope you enjoy our last game,”  She paused and then started moving Her foot again as She heard the yelling once again.  Inside the boot it was pure terror now.

 

He had turned once he had fallen to the heel of Her boot and tried to scramble back up, Her words terrified him and he was screaming, he could feel the burn of tears in his eyes.  He didn’t want to die, and his words were mostly that.  As Her foot descended into the open shaft the sound of cotton against the leather interior increased his terror.  And then he felt the cotton on his back as She pressed him down Her toes manipulating his entire body so that he lay crossways in that relatively safe section.  She cooed as She felt his body pressing into the bottom of Her toes and then pressed a little harder.  He let out a deep huff of air and then felt Her toes wiggle above him.

 

She smirked once again and then pulled on the boot a little harder forcing Her toes, Her toy and Her foot deep into the boot, finishing with a soft popping sound as Her heel settled inside.  Once Her foot was positioned She stretched out Her toes and hummed happily.  Slowly She settled Her foot onto the floor and then leaned forwards, feeling the pressure on that foot increase.  She then reached down gripping the loop at the toe and pulled tightening the laces.

 

The sound to him though slightly muffled through Her socked foot is like a thick rope being pulled through a hole.  The addition of the pressure caused him to wheeze out whatever breath he had recently managed to take and lessened even more his ability to fight against Her will.  He shuddered and squirmed and tried to free himself but with each loop that was tightened his fight reduced.  Not because he wasn’t trying hard, just because there was less and less space to actually move in.  She smiled now that he couldn’t see Her as She felt his struggles diminish more and more.  She scrunched up Her toes a little squeezing the breath out of the little bug in Her shoe once more.  Then She finished tying the second boot, Her eyes sparkled a little as She settled back on the bed once more.  Sitting for a moment to allow Her little boot bug to contemplate the game.

 

“So my little bug, do you remembered the rules of our little game?  If you do then you are to kiss my toe twice.  Otherwise, you are to kiss it once.  I would like Your answer now.”  She waited and concentrated hard so that she would be able to feel the gesture through the fairly thick sock.  And of course at his minuscule size it would be even more difficult.

 

He fought a little longer not ‘answering’ Her right away but as he fought he found his body heating up not only from his struggles but naturally from being inside of a black leather prison with the body heat of his Goddess’s foot in such close proximity.  He felt tears falling down his cheeks anew as he leaned up and pressed his lips to Her toe once, and then a second time as hard as he could.

 

Her voice hummed as She felt Her boot bug kiss Her toe the first time, and then She felt the second she smiled and squeezed Her thighs together before chewing Her lip.  She had to focus, it was time for Her game, and time to go out shopping.  “Good bug, “ Her voice quavered a little through Her desire, “one more kiss for good luck?”  She almost whimpered Herself as She felt his tiny face press into Her toe once more.