- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is just another scene between his Mistress and her foot boy.  I hope you all enjoy it.

 

NOTE:  No Size play in this part.

He slept and She smiled, chewing on Her lower lip as She looked over his quiet, helpless body.  She breathed in a little and then rolled out of the bed to prepare Herself, and to gather the toys that She was going to need.  The slight smirk on Her lips as She grabbed the cock ring and the small vibe made Her look even more exotic.

She disrobed Herself as She knew that She was going to love every minute of this particular game that She was about to play with Her boy.  She could feel herself responding already and She ran Her fingers over Her breasts feeling the way that Her nipples were already starting to harden which drew a shuddering gasp from her.

She stopped Herself from slipping Her fingers between Her lips and driving Herself to an orgasm so early, She wanted him to enjoy… and suffer over each one that She would have today.  It was 4am and She was already preparing for an entire day with no responsibilities an entire day to drive Her boy absolutely mad with desire.

She padded from the playroom back to the bedroom nude now Her bare soles cushioned by the carpets and rugs in the various portions of the house.  In Her hands a few lengths of silk scarves, two hair ties, the cock ring, the vibe.  As She stepped into the bedroom again She noticed that he had moved, laying on his side now it was no matter She would prepare anyway.  Tieing the scarves to the bed’s restraint points She moved methodically and then prepared the ends to properly restrain Her ‘victim’.

As She finished preparing She slid back into the bed, trying to coax the boy to his back again, after a few attempts though She sighed and reached up collecting the ends of each of the scarves, slipping one over his wrist but not cinching it tight She then moved, as She swung Her leg over to straddle his chest forcing him onto his back grappling his other arm as he came to.  The surprise was written on his face and he could see the mischief in Her own as She got his other arm into the scarf on the other side of the bed and pulled it tight, the arm in the first scarft cinching itself in his awaking struggles as She had hoped.

She grinned down at him as he started to protest,  “Mistress, w… what?”  Her finger came up silencing him before he even realized that She was nude atop him, Her fingers slipping down his silenced lips and then down his chin his eyes following Her arm before it came to Her lower lips.  She slid Her index finger between them and pulled it away slipping the slight dampness underneath of his nose.

He moaned at the scent knowing that She was ready to enjoy Her property, or at least that was what he was expecting.  She rolled off his body and his eyes followed Her watching Her move to the foot of the bed.  Transfixed on Her wonderful form, She ducked down picking up the scarves at the foot of the bed and pulling them tight to hold his body in the position that She wanted him in.

From Her position She smirked up towards him now mostly immobilized though She knew there would be some give.  She then moved back below the edge of his view and picked up Her toys before crawling up the bed, slowly, seductively.  She smirked a little once again as She saw Her property hardening.  “Oh, it seems you think that you are going to like this game My boy, well we shall see.  Though I have a feeling that by the end of today you will be begging your Mistress to stop.”  She leaned forward running just the tip of Her tongue up the base of Her cock to the split at the head which had Her boy’s breath catching in his throat and a slight squirm that drew his rump off the bed and arching his back.  She chuckled at his reaction and then sprung into action, She reached down and stroked him twice drawing a series of moans before She pulled the vibe out, its design almost specifically for this type of a set up.  She placed the head which was attached to a coated wire right at the underside of the glans.  

With a gentle wrapping with the hair ties She affixed the vibrating portion to him and then slid the ring down the wire now running down the length of the bottom of Her cock.  She smiled at the handiwork before She reached between his legs, powering up the vibe for the first time.  He moaned out as he felt the vibe start to work at him to get him even harder than he was, and the ring grasping at the base slowing the blood flow and keeping him hard.  She smiled at the planned reaction and then She leaned forward, parting Her lips and extending Her tongue She swallowed much of Her cock then humming as She felt the first twitching of Her cock as She gave him one suck and pulled away.

“You know the rules foot boy, you are not to cum until you are given permission,”  he moaned and squirmed before Her at these words, She reached down turning the vibe off as he shuddered She smirked as She heard him start to speak to Her.  “Thank You Mistress,” the words sent a tingle up Her spine hearing him thanking Her for stopping the stimulation and She was aroused.  “That is My good foot boy, I will be right back, I have one more toy that I am going to need.  Though we can’t let you cool down too much can we…”  She reached down turning the vibe back on and smirking as She got off the bed walking out of the bedroom and back to the playroom to get Herself another vibe, though this one for Her needs.

As She returned She saw him struggling, sweating his eyes clenched Her cock bobbing a bead of precum at the tip for just a moment before one such pulse sent that tear like bead running down the length of Her cock.  She cooed at that moment and then made for the bed sliding into it and leaning against the headboard, pinning the scarf beneath Her bottom and spreading Her legs.  “Having a HARD time foot boy?”  She chuckled as he only managed an unintelligible series of syllables.  

So how about this you are about to be a part of the first orgasm of the day, his eyes snapped open hopefully and looked into Hers.  “Mine,”  he looked crushed, as She dialed in the lowest setting on Her wand and pressed it to Her nether lips moaning deeply.  Her thumb working the speed up on the device Her voice building to a crescendo as She enjoyed the first of what was sure to be a vast number of Her orgasms, maybe, just maybe Her favorite toy would get lucky later that day.