- Text Size +

Tommy lay napping in his bed. His sister had just brought him back from shrinking and split with Rebecca and Cassidy. He was only nine inches tall now and was looking forward to having the house to himself. If Sasha's shift to babysit him this weekend was anything like last weekend then he figured he'd barely see her. He was also looking forward to Maria returning Monday afternoon. He missed her.

It was just as he had hoped. It was almost one in the morning and no Sasha. He wasn't wanting for anything as Beth had made sure to provide him with provisions. It was glorious really. He could walk around naked if he wanted and that's just what he did. Ken's clothes were getting a bit big now anyway. He didn't care if she didn't come by at all. He dozed off content in his solitude.

...

Sasha felt bad about not checking in on Tommy. She had meant to come by after work, but she met John for happy hour and they ended up closing the bar down. She was drunk. Three sheets to the wind to be precise. John was driving her to Maria's. "I hope you're not as drunk as me mister, cause if you are you got no business driving." Sasha giggled wagging a finger over at him.

John was certainly legally intoxicated, but he held is liquor better than Sasha and was still relatively alert. "Don't worry I got this." He said looking over at his girlfriend. A strap had fallen off one shoulder and he could see a nipple down her loose shirt. He was so getting laid tonight.

They got to Tom and Maria's and he helped Sasha out of the car. "I can still walk." She snapped. "OK." John said. She was not fall down drunk, just stupid, silly, inhibitions out the window drunk. They got in and John immediately noted how nice a place it was. "Lets go to the pool." Sasha said excitedly.

"Don't you have to check on your friend?" John asked. "Its late and he's asleep otherwise we'd be talking to him. You should see him. Oh my gosh he was sooo small last week and he's even smaller now." She said. "I'm sure I can say high to mini-man to tomorrow." He replied.

She lead him out to the back yard and started to strip. "What are you doing?" Jon asked. "I didn't bring a swimsuit." She answered. She was quickly naked and John still had his clothes on. "What are you afraid of shrinkage or something?" She giggled before jumping into the water. "No, just getting us some beer and then I'll join you." He said.

"There's probably a six pack in the mini-fridge over by the grill." Sasha said after popping back up and slicking her hair back. Two minutes later he was naked with her. They each had a beer in hand as they batted a volleyball around. It wasn't long before they were making out.

...

Tommy heard some commotion and wondered downstairs carefully navigating one step at a time. "What the hell?" The backdoor was open. He walked to the opening and saw Sasha naked and dripping wet. She was fiddling with the music player. It confirmed for him what he always had known: she was in peak physical condition. Maria was well conditioned as well, but Sasha was on another level. He couldn't help but admire.

She was long, lean, and toned. Her tits weren't enormous like Maria's, but they weren't small either. They were just on the big side of average. She was taller than Maria who was very tall too. Sasha's legs were long smooth and toned. Her vagina was cloaked by a well maintained landing strip of dark fur. He watched her adjust the stereo and then turn and walk over to the hot tub controls to turn the jets on. Her ass was sublime.

Had he been thinking he would have been wondering why was she naked and why was the back door open. Had he been asking those questions he might have thought to look around to see who was with her, but he didn't. He didn't find out until the breath was nearly squeezed out of him by a set of thick fingers as he went airborne. "Well looky here." He heard a male voice mutter as he was carried towards Sasha.

Sasha was dipping a toe in the hot tub when she saw John carrying Tommy toward the patio table. "Did you get him out of bed?" She asked as she walked over to the table too. "Of course not. The little fucker was spying on you." John said as he dumped Tommy onto the table and glared down at him. Tommy got to his feet and looked up at the naked giants regarding him. Sasha looked to be about the same height as John and it put both of their gigantic genitals in full view near the top of Tommy's line of sight.

At his full size he could easily make short work of a guy like John, but now...well he was powerless against just John's one handed grip. John looked like he was ready to smack him flat right there. Tommy didn't know what he would do if Sasha felt the same. She knelt down so that her huge beatiful face was on his level. "Awww, were you watching me?" She asked Tommy. The tone suggested flattery more than anger so that was encouraging.

"I heard some noise and came down to investigate and that's when I saw you..." Tommy paused. "Naked and prancing around your backyard." She finished smiling dimples forming past the corners of her mouth in her cheeks. He smelled the liquor on her breath and that was discouraging. "You always go investigating strange noises nude?" She asked her eyes nodding to his groin. "Well, Ken's clothes are a little big now." He answered truthfully as he slowly covered his tiny genitals with his hands.

She burst into laughter and planted a hand on John's naked thigh. "Did you hear that? Ken's clothes are too big." She repeated looking up at John who wasn't amused. "Well I've seen yours and you've seen mine and John's and since you're up you may as well join us. It is your place after all." Sasha said grabbing Tommy before he had a chance to object. She walked back over to the hot tub.

John couldn't believe it. Here he was 10 minutes ago on his way to getting laid by the hottest woman he'd ever been with and now he was being cock blocked by a cock sized man. He started to follow Sasha's sexy ass to the hot tub, but she called back to him with a request. "You mind bringing me another beer? Oh and bring one for Tommy too." She said. John never liked the Micronaut and now was really beginning to dislike him. He'd play along. No way was he going to be upstaged by some guy no bigger than his dick.

Sasha set Tommy down next to the hot tub and stood back up to her full height. She smiled down at him. "Geez, I feel like the fifty foot woman around you now." She said grinning. "Let me see if I can do the pose." She said and then lifted a leg up and planted a foot over Tommy straddling him. She then bent her knees slightly and placed her hand in a downward grabbing motion.

Tommy was looking up when Sasha squealed suddenly and fell. She lost her balance on the wet tile next to the hot tub she had been standing on. Tommy saw tons of drunk naked woman coming down and his life flash before his eyes. Her butt hit the tile with a wet thud. Her pussy was right in front of him. Her long legs flanked him on either side. Sasha lay back on her elbows laughing, moaning, and whining all at once.

She looked down at Tommy standing between her legs. His head barely cleared her bush. He had quite the view she realized. Fuck it. She didn't care and she knew he didn't. Besides it was making John jealous and she loved doing that. She glanced over and she saw him looking annoyed at her. She smiled and sat up. "Whew. You OK?" She asked Tommy.

"Yeah." He answered is heart racing. She noticed how he was trying to look anywhere, but at her giant pussy right in front of him. It was so cute the way he was squirming. She slowly sat up and placed her hands on her thighs. She paused for a moment before getting to her feet again. Tommy was glad of it too. He was literally trapped between her legs and the hot tub.

He looked up and swallowed. Sasha was enormous and towered above him. She dropped her hands to her hips and regarded him. John walked over and stood next to Sasha. His enormous genitals made Tommy a little self conscious of his smallness. Even Sasha's nudity added to this feeling of inadequacy. "I'm going back to bed." He said to his giant guests.

Sasha had cautioned Maria on Tommy's decision to shrink himself, but she found herself oddly envious. Her best friend had a little living doll man at her disposal. "Awww, look at how cute you look walking like that." She said aloud as she crouched down for a closer look while Tommy walked between her and John.

Tommy didn't know what to think as his wife's giant friend dropped to her knees simply to watch him walk. He soon crossed from tile to concrete. She leaned forward as he walked which created the super weird affect of seemingly making her smiling face remain motionless on his horizon as he moved; like the moon following a driver on a country road. Sasha was giddy from booze and lust. His features were so intricate she just wanted to pick him up and play with him; so she did.

Had she been sober she would have not even entertained the thought, but were she sober she wouldn't be buck naked either. She just reached out and grabbed him as if picking up a soda. She lifted him right off the concrete mid-step. With Tommy in hand she sat her beautiful ass back down on the concrete patio.

John rolled his eyes. He didn't see anything special about how the little man was walking. He was surprised his date was making over the little guy so much when she had a full sized man right there ready for acion. "Look at his little arms." She squealed as she pinched Tommy's wrist between her finger and thumb and lifted his right arm out to the side. "They're so small and delicate." She added.

Tommy had enough and tried resisting but Sasha's long powerful fingers just overpowered him. He wasn't sure if she even noticed. Finally, he gave up fighting and decided to talk to her. "Sasha, put me down!" He yelled trying to command her attention. She just ignored him and rotated her hand to flip him over and examine him from every angle. Her eyes drank in his nudity. She was totally checking him out and he was powerless to stop her.

"Tommy, you got a nice little body. I think our little host is in better shape than you are, John." Sasha said looking up at John. He just laughed. "Oh really?" He asked. "Well, can he do this?" He asked and reached down and grabbed Sasha under her arms, he lifted her up, and carried her a few quick steps, and threw her into the nearby pool.

Sasha and Tommy hit the water together and Sasha's grip loosened. Tommy quickly surfaced. Having been a seal most of his adult life he was at home in the water. Sasha emerged causing water to roll over Tommy and he popped back up and took a breath.

The water was waist deep for Sasha just submerging the curve of her hips. She wiped water from her eyes. Tommy had a choice. He could swim toward Sasha and use her hip or belly button as foot holds or he could swim to the shallow end. It was far, but with his conditioning he could make it. If he could make it quickly he might be able to slip back inside undetected. He immediately began heading to the shallow end.

"You jerk. You made me lose him." She complained. "No I didn't. He's right there." John said pointing at him. Tommy was swimming about a yard out. Sasha casually waded over and scooped him out of the water in her left hand and then walked to the end of the pool and climbed out the shallow end. She carried him back over to the hot tub and stepped in sitting down in the bubbly, warm water.

Tommy had tried freeing himself until she got out of the pool and then he quit; fearful of the fall. Sasha gave no indication that she even noticed his attempted resistance. John joined her in the hot tub and put an arm around her neck and shoulders. She put Tommy on the tile next to her beer. "Ha, look Tommy is barely beer sized now." Sasha said noticing the fact Tommy barely cleared her bottle of beer. John switched tactics. "You know maybe Tommy's not as comfortable as you are running around naked in front of us." John said.

"Is that true? You want to go in?" Sasha asked unconvinced. "I do feel a little weird. I am married to your best friend." Tommy answered honestly. "Suit yourself, but I'm going to let John here fuck my brains out in about two minutes. You sure you don't want to hang around. I'm sure we've got room to spare for you in here." Sasha said winking.

John spit his beer out laughing. "Whats so funny? Maria and I go way back; we share everything." Sasha said punching John's arm. John laughed about how silly that invite was after Tommy explained his awkwardness, but held the thought to himself.

Tommy could tell Sasha was very drunk, but also serious so he didn't want to be impolite like John. "You're very beautiful and if Maria were here and she were cool with it then it would be fine, but I don't know how she'd feel about this." He explained. "She'd be fine with it. We ran a train on this guy in college once, but he was so drunk he passed out so we finished each other off." She said to Tommy and then turned to John as if she forgot something.

"Oh my god! She has the biggest fucking rack, like freaky big. Like both of my tits put together would be smaller than one of hers big." She prattled on to John. He decided there had been enough talk and began kissing Sasha. Tommy took this as his opportunity to make a discreet exit. After he was almost to the door he heard Sasha call to him. "I'll remember what you said for next time, cutie." Sasha said as she leaned out of the hut tub as John began to position himself to fuck her doggy style..

Tommy quickly retreated to the sanctuary of his room. He couldn't shut the door so he just went into the doll house and slept. He hoped his encounters with drunk Sasha were done. Now, he certainly didn't mind seeing her naked as he grabbed his stiff cock and began to take care of that urge, but she was just too big and dangerous in this state. She almost fell on him.

He was glad when he found the house was empty when he woke up in the morning. He didn't see Sasha for the rest of the weekend as a matter of fact which was fine by him. He finally got the peace and quiet that he needed. Monday quickly rolled around and his sister came and got him for his next treatment.