- Text Size +

Chapter 7: Doll Man

Beth showed up promptly in the morning to take him to his next treatment. She carried him inside the facility and handed him over to Shelly when his name was called. Shelly gently deposited him in the mini-fridge sized chamber and a half an our later he was only eleven inches tall. Tommy was surprised that Shelly had clothes that actually fit this time.

His sister Beth was getting more and more protective as he got smaller. She carried him gently to the car and placed him in the passenger side. When she got home she made him breakfast and left to go pick up Rebecca from her friend's house.

It wasn't long after Tommy finished his breakfast before he heard the door open and his sister and niece walk in. He was in a much less compromised position this time when they found him in the living room watching TV. Only it wasn't just his family. "Tommy this is Cassidy, Rebecca's friend." Beth said. "Hi." The girl said trying not to stare, but doing a poor job of it.

"Hi." Tommy replied back. She was about a head shorter than his niece and had platinum blond hair with some streaks of pink in the front. "Cassidy is going to be staying with us this week." Beth said. Tommy decided to overlook the fact that he wasn't consulted and just ran with it. "Sure." He said. "She can sleep on the air mattress with Rebecca." His sister added heading off an objection that Tommy didn't make. "Fine." He answered.

The girls had decided to go swimming and went down the hall to change and Tommy and Beth talked for a minute. "So, how did Sasha and you get along?" Beth asked. "Great." He answered truthfully. "She really wasn't here that much. She realizes I can take care of myself." He said digging at his sister a bit. Beth laughed and rolled her eyes.

She had been treating her brother with kid gloves all of last week, but it was getting old. Did he not remember all the pains she went through to set his food and everything else where he could get at it before she left on Friday? "I mean it Beth. You and Maria think I'm helpless, but I'm not." Tommy said looking up at his sister.

"I know, Tommy. Just take it for what it is. We worry because we care." She said appeasing him. Watching her little doll sized brother proclaim his self sufficiency would be comical were it not so annoying she decided. Tommy looked about to bitch some more about it, but was distracted as Rebecca and Cassidy strolled through the living room in their bikini's in route to the patio.

Beth cringed. She really had to get a new suit for Rebecca. Her boobs were practically spilling out of the top which was a size too small. The bottoms weren't much better. At least Cassidy's bikini, tiny as it was, fit properly. She regarded her own body and lamented the fact she could no longer pull off the outfit that Cassidy, or even Rebecca had on.

Tommy immediately stopped his train of thought as the girls walked out in their bikini's. His niece reminded him more and more of Maria. She was little shorter and a little less busty, but that didn't mean a whole lot since Maria was extremely tall and busty. He was pretty sure that either of Rebecca's breasts were longer than he was tall now. He was positive that each out weighed him significantly.

Her friend Cassidy was a head shorter and looked to have some heavy C's of her own. What she lacked in height and cup size she more than made up for in fitness and facial beauty. Neither girl said anything as they walked through. Tommy decided he was going to take a swim as well.

He looked back up at his sister who could read his mind. "I think I'll change and take a swim too." He said. Beth figured it was a bad idea and thought about joining him to make sure the girls behaved, but remembered how independent he was and decided to let things play out.

He went to his room and wondered what he could wear and then he saw the doll house. He walked over the to the door. He was the perfect size as it looked like a normal door to him. "Embarrassing." He muttered. When he got inside he noticed the Ken doll on the couch was wearing his clothes, or vice versa rather.

That explained how Shelly got the outfit then. He just hoped Ken had some shorts somewhere. He looked for a good ten minutes before he got the idea of stripping him down. The doll had some underwear that would work. For whatever reason Shelly didn't give him any of those today. He looked in the real mirror a special feature in this doll house apparently and it looked like he was wearing speedos but it would do.

He walked to the door that the giant teens had exited and looked up helplessly. He looked around and saw his sister standing behind him and smiling. "Can you open the door please?" He asked. "What happened to mister independent?" She asked as she casually stepped over and opened the giant screen door for her doll sized brother. "Thanks." Tommy replied ignoring her commentary.

He walked out onto the patio. The girls were sunning in lounge chairs and talking. He walked up behind them and listened in. "...he was wearing Malibu Ken's clothes. My old doll has that same outfit" Rebecca laughed.

"So when does he go into space?" Cassidy asked. "Oh, not for a while yet. He's got a lot more shrinking to do." Rebecca answered. "Really? He's pretty small already. How little does he have to be?" Cassidy asked. "Really tiny, like bug small." Rebecca said. "Really?" Cassidy asked. "Yep. He used to be this big bad ass seal too...in a few months: ant sized." She explained.

"Isn't he married? I'm not sure what I could do with an ant sized husband." Cassidy said. "I know. My poor aunt Maria. She's so beautiful. She could have anybody and now she's going to be stuck with a little bug man." Rebecca said. Tommy didn't like this conversation at all and decided to announce his presence.

"Ahem! Hello girls. How's the water?" He said walking in between the two chairs. The girls sat up and looked down. Cassidy looked at Rebecca with a what the fuck do we do now look. Rebecca just smiled and gave her a mischievous follow my lead look. Unfortunately, for Tommy a woman's use of body language and facial expressions is far superior to the male gender and he was oblivious to all of this communication.

Tommy was on his way to the pool when a giant foot blocked his path. He looked at the even bigger leg it was connected to and saw that it belonged to his niece. He glanced over at Cassidy and noticed her watching in amused fascination. He turned to tell Rebecca to move her foot just as she leaned over and picked him up off the patio with one hand. "Hey!" He protested squirming and kicking his little legs as he went airborne.

"Would you stop it. Do you want me to accidentally drop you?" She asked holding him in front of her face by the waist. Her hand encircled his body completely and his arms were resting on her thick fingers. He looked down and swallowed. She was sporting cleavage capable of sandwiching him. "Look at his little bitty feet. Aren't they cute." She said to her friend as she pinched his entire foot between the finger and thumb of her other hand.

"Put me down Rebecca. I'm not a toy." Tommy demanded. She just giggled. "Really? Then why are you wearing doll clothes?" She teased. "Oh, right you're the size of a doll now." She answered for him. Tommy just went limp. Fighting against her grip was pointless. "You going to let me go swimming or not?" He asked.

"Let you? Why will take you. What do you say Cas? Want to go for a swim with my uncle?" She asked playfully to her friend. "Sure." She said bouncing up out of her chair. Rebecca stood up as well still holding Tommy in one hand and walked over to the shallow end of the pool.

The girl's waded out and got to the four foot point and stopped. Rebecca lowered her hand with Tommy in it to the water and let him go. He immediately began treading water as the giant teens stood watching from above. They began chatting and soon he started to get tired and called up for some relief. "Can we go to shallow water?" He yelled.

"There is no where shallow enough for you." Rebecca said. Tommy thought about it. She was right. His pool started at about a foot and a half deep and went deeper from there. "If you get tired just swim over to us." She said smiling and pushing Tommy over into Cassidy's side with her hand.

Cassidy blushed as Tommy smacked into her side and his little feet found her bikini resting on her hip. He stood on the submerged string and her hip and leaned into her side and rested. Cassidy looked over at Rebecca smiling. Rebecca pointed down and mouthed the words: 'See through.'. She was referring to Tommy's doll underwear that had never meant to see any pool action. She was right. Tommy's little ass may as well been wrapped in cellophane.

The girls talked and Tommy alternately swam and stood. At one point he had been standing for a while on Cassidy's bikini when he noticed they had moved into the extreme shallow end of the pool. He was walking a tight rope on Cassidy's bikini and the water was down by her knees. He clamored over to the front and then he slipped and fell. He was holding on for dear life when he heard his niece's laughter from above.

"Look at him, hanging down in front of your crotch." Rebecca said. Tommy hadn't really taken note as he was too busy holding on, but that's exactly where he was. He was dangling from her bikini bottom right in front of the triangle of fabric covering her privates.

"Stop it." Said Cassidy blushing again. She gently reached down and helped him get his feet back up on her bikini. "Maybe you should help instead of mock...eeeeke." Cassidy squealed as Tommy lost his balance and fell again. However, this time he fell inside instead of outside the fabric.

It was easy to slip as all the surfaces were wet and slick. This time something caught him in mid-air. It was the brushing against his rib cage that clued him in first. He was sitting on the bikini crotch facing Cassidy's pussy. Her blond bush enveloped his upper body. He could feel her large labia pressed against his abdomen and ribs. All the while Becky's laughter was raining down from above.

He felt giant fingers hoist him up and out. Before he knew it he was in front of Cassidy's big blue eyes. Eyes that immediately filled with shock. "Oh my gosh, you're naked. What happen to your underwear?" She asked rhetorically as it was obvious where they were. Tommy for his part glanced down to confirm what he had been told. Sure enough his pecker and balls were flopping and bouncing about for all to see.

"I know, I can see his little butt." Rebecca said pinching it in its entirety from behind. "Hey!" Tommy protested and then tried to cover himself, but Cassidy was holding him under his arm pits and made that impossible. "Give me my underwear back." Tommy demanded. "I don't see them." Cassidy said pulling the front of her bikini bottoms out and looking down. Tommy confirmed as much as well because he had the same view she did. Nothing but wet, blonde curls.

"Hey girls. Where's Tommy?" Beth said startling Cassidy who almost dropped him. He's over here with us, Mom." Rebecca answered her mother. "Quick. Give him to me." Rebecca instructed Cassidy who complied. She grabbed him in such a way that his nudity was completely concealed beneath her hand.

"We were just going to head in." She said wading out of the pool as her mother met them as they stepped out. "With Tommy?" She asked suspiciously. The gig was up. "You want him?" Rebecca said starting to hand him over to her mother who lifted her hand to take her brother. "If its all the same I think I'm done too. I'd rather Rebecca just carried me on inside." Tommy said. Rebecca's hand-off stopped at the midway point.

"OK. If that's what you want." Beth said. Rebecca was in shock. She thought for sure her uncle was going to tell her mother on her. Tommy would loved to have watched Beth punish Rebecca for the mistreatment today, but he also feared what his sister would think of him being naked in front of her daughter and her friend.

A minute later and Rebecca shut the door to the master bedroom still holding Tommy in her hand. "Whew! That was close." She sighed. "No kidding." Agreed Cassidy. Rebecca walked over to the bed and dropped Tommy down on it. He quickly got to his feet and covered himself. "My clothes please." Tommy yelled up at her.

"Would you cool it. Your underwear was practically see through anyway." Rebecca said as she slipped her bikini top over her head. The speed at which she remove her top took everyone by surprise and she was already half out of her bikini bottom before anything was said. "What are you doing?" Asked Cassidy. "Changing." Answered Rebecca. "In front of him?" Cassidy followed.

"Why not? He's naked and..." Rebecca said pausing as she walked over to her duffel bag and started pulling out some dry clothes – her big 38DD titties were swaying and jiggling randomly as she did this. "He's so little, does it even matter? Even your little boobies will seem ginormous to him." Rebecca teased her friend.

Cassidy thought about it for a moment before she shrugged and removed her swimsuit too. Rebecca was much more voluptuous and curvy while Cassidy was leaner and tighter. Though her full C cups weren't too small either, though significantly smaller than Rebecca's endowments. Tommy couldn't believe their indifference to the fact he was standing right there.

Cassidy finished stepping out of her bikini and said, "Oh, look, I found your underwear." They were stuck on the cusp of her twat. She retrieved them and walked them over to the bed. Kneeling down in front of him she noticed his stiff penis. "Aww, look at his tiny little woody." She said giggling to her friend.

"Wait a minute. We all should have some privacy." Tommy said thinking of no better way to word it as he tried to cover himself. "Oh please." Rebecca said walking over to the bed and tossing her clothes on it. She leaned in allowing her large breasts to hang down above him. "Did you not go swimming just to check us out in our bikini's?" She said standing up and looking over at Cassidy and winking – who immediately got the message and stood up too.

Tommy was too concerned by the two giant nude teens and their aggressive behavior and did not notice the wink. "Now you got two very hot, very horny, totally naked women on your hands." Cassidy said in a husky voice. "That also happen to be giants compared to you." Rebecca said plopping her ass down next to Tommy. He fell into her catching himself against her naked hip.

He quickly stood up, but fell again as Cassidy plopped down on his other side. "Thats true. His little woody won't do a giant girl like me much good." Cassidy said sadly. "We'll just have to use all of him. Ever pushed a little doll sized man up your pussy, Cas?" Rebecca asked caressing Tommy's side with a finger. She watched barely able to keep a straight face as the horror on Tommy's face grew.

"Not a real one. I used a Ken doll once, but he wasn't very flexible and his leg broke off. I tried putting one leg in my vag and the other in my butt." She said smiling down at Tommy. "Double penetration, I like it. I bet a real life doll man is more flexible." Rebecca said gently pinching his tiny leg between her finger and thumb.

Tommy couldn't take it anymore. He yanked his leg free and took off running towards the head of the bed. "Stay away from me!" He expected to be grabbed at any moment. Instead all he heard was hysterical laughter. He looked back and Rebecca was leaning into Cassidy who was laughing too. "Did you see the look on his face?" Rebecca said. Finally, Cassidy looked over at him. "We were just fuckin' with you little guy." She said giggling. "You should have seen your face." She laughed.

Tommy's heart rate started to slow down to normal. "Ha ha very funny." He said walking back down to them. "Now would you please get my clothes." He demanded. "I don't know where the fuck your clothes are." Rebecca said standing up and then stepping into some white panties. "They're in the doll house." he said. "Great. What do I look like your servant? Get'em yourself." She said fastening her bra over her big naked tits.

"I'll give you hand little guy." Cassidy said, who was still nude. She grabbed him and carried him over to the door. She handed him his underwear with her other hand and stood up straddling him. "Thanks." He said looking up at her. She was stunning. "No problem tiny." She said winking at him and then turned and walked back over to her bag and put some jean shorts on. Apparently, her only panties were the thong bikini bottoms which were now wet.

...

The rest of the week went by more or less uneventful until Thursday night. Tommy was on his run. He had found that if he ran along the wall of the whole house upstairs and down it was a hell of a work out. He was running along the tub in the guest bathroom when he heard the door shut. It was probably Beth.

It was her room after all. He'd be out in the bedroom soon enough and he could talk with her. He needed to see if she could take him to the facility Monday anyway. Maria had told him yesterday when they spoke that her flight wasn't getting in until Monday afternoon. Another minute or two. He turned along the wall and ran under the sink. He ran around the toilet and then back to the wall and another turn and he was heading towards the doorway.

He had nearly made to the door when her giant foot planted right in front of him. Another two seconds faster and she would have stepped on him. "Damn Be..." Tommy started to say, but cut himself off. She was stark naked. He quickly darted back behind the toilet. He felt it groan as she set down on it and relieved herself. Thankfully number one only.

After she left Tommy waited another minute before he crept back along the wall and peered out the door opening. He heard giggling before he saw what was going on. His sister was naked and her husband was on top motor boating her tits. Beth was giggling like a school girl. "I just love your big boobs." He said.

Tommy looked over at the bedroom door and noticed it was shut. "Great." He muttered. He was probably stuck in here all night now. He saw his sister being mounted and as his brother in law began thrusting he took off toward the bed – well beneath it anyway. "Wait. Lets try another position. I'll lean over the bed and you can do me doggy style." Beth suggested stopping her husband who rolled off of her.

"Shit!" Tommy cursed as Beth rolled off the side of the bed closest to him. Luckily she immediately leaned over the side of the bed. It was now or never. Tommy sprinted as fast as he could to get under the bed before his brother-in-law walked around the bed and spotted him. It was close, but Tommy made it just in time running right under his sisters legs just as he heard a playful slap on his sister's butt high above.

He looked up and saw his sister's giant DD's swaying forward and back as her husband made love to her doggy style. Tommy shook his head and walked under the bed. He couldn't catch a break. He looked around surveying his shelter. He figured this was the best place to be and go undiscovered. He was right. They never knew he was there while they made love, but he didn't get a wink of sleep either. He was cold and uncomfortable.

Finally, his sister went and got a glass of water just a little bit before she was supposed to take him to the facility to get shrunk some more. He took the opportunity to slip down to the master bedroom. He tried to get some sleep before leaving, but it was pointless. His sister came in about a half hour after he had got back into his room and got him up to go see Shelly.