- Text Size +

Chapter 6: The Pace Quickens

Maria caught a flight out of state before Tommy had even woken up the next day. His sister took him to the facility. "Do I need to go back with you?" She asked as they sat in the waiting room. "Nope. Shelly has everything I need." Tommy answered. Not long afterward he was called back into the back.

"So, according to your log you haven't noticed any adverse side effects or had any mental ailments from the treatments, right?" Shelly asked before proceeding with the process. "Nope. Everything is fine." Tommy answered proudly. He was used to passing physicals with flying colors. "Excellent. In our subjects that adjust as well as you have we offer an option to accelerate the treatments." Shelly explained.

"Oh?" Tommy asked. "Yes, we can do them up to twice a week and have you in the training facility that much faster." she explained. "Of course its entirely optional. If you are more comfortable shrinking at your present pace we can continue with the normal schedule." She said. Tommy thought about it. He'd get smaller a lot faster, but he'd be finished with the awkward social crap that much sooner. "Sign me up." He said.

Tommy stepped into the shrinking stall and it felt more like a cavern than the shower stall it seemed to be the first time he was here. When the process finished Shelly opened the door and motioned him to come out. He was about chest high to her knees. When she got his measurements he discovered he was now only 21 inches tall and around eight pounds.

Beth carried him to the car in her arms like a baby. It embarrassed the heck out of Tommy, but he needed the ride and there was little he could do to stop her. When they got home she carried him all the way inside to the living room. "Are you sure you'll be OK? I don't think Maria realized how small you would be. Can you even get yourself food and water?" She asked looking concerned.

"I'll be able to manage." Tommy said proudly. He had thus far and he figured it would do him good to be on his own. "We'll, me or Rebbecca will stop by once a day to check up on you." Beth said. "Fine, but I'll be OK. Thanks for the lift." He said as he followed her to the door.

Tommy climbed, literally, into bed and had almost fallen to sleep when the phone rang. He started to try to grab it when he realized there was no way he was reaching it from the bed. The answering machine got it. "Hi hon, I've just got settled in the hotel. Looks like I might be here for a couple of weeks. You probably will need to get Beth to take you to the next appointment too. Give me a call when you get this. Love you. Bye." Maria said before hanging up.

That was much longer than he imagined she would be gone. This had happened before. She sometimes was out of town almost a month. However, when that happened he would usually fly to her location for at least one weekend visit. That wouldn't be happening this time. He hoped it wouldn't be a month.

...

Maria got a little worried when Tommy didn't answer. He was already so small she wondered if it was a mistake to leave him alone. She decided to call her sister-in-law Beth to make sure everything was OK. She didn't want to be worried about this later when her mind would need to be focused on work.

"Hi Beth. I'm good, just got to the hotel a bit ago. Well that's why I was calling. Thanks for taking him today, by the way. Oh wow, that small now. I see. Yeah, he was able to get his own food when I left, but he might not be able to now. Would you? That would be great. I'll see if Sasha can also help out maybe on the weekends to give you a break. OK. Is it OK if I give her your number? Great. Thanks a million. Bye-bye." Maria ended the call with Beth and dialed Sasha.

"Hey you. Good, good. I'm actually in New York. Yeah, got called up here at a moments notice to help out with a trial. No, he's at home. That's why I was calling actually. His sister and niece are going to stay with him during the week would you mind staying at my place on the weekends until I get home. Yeah, but please don't call it that, at least not in front of him. He's so sensitive. Just tell him I asked you to house sit for me. Our key is in the back yard under the purple gnome by the garage. I'll text you Beth's number in case you all need to talk. You're the best Sasha. Bye." Maria ended the call and took a deep breath. Now she could concentrate on work now that Tommy was in good hands.

...

Tommy woke up and immediately began to run into challenges. First was food. He hadn't realized his weight and strength would fall so quickly. He could no longer move the chairs effectively. He pushed with all his strength and only got one leg leg to slide a small amount. Fortunately, there was food in cabinets at his level. He decided on a pack of peanut butter and cheese snack crackers for breakfast.

This salty meal made him thirsty and he realized that he could neither open the fridge nor reach anything in it including the water dispenser. He then remembered the Gatorade in the workout room in the basement. Fortunately the door was open and he climbed down the stairs only to find that opening one of the bottles was beyond his abilities. He wasn't that thirsty right now anyway he decided.

He was still able to retrieve and operate the remote controls to the television so he spent some time watching TV. After doing that for a while he got bored and walked over to the back door. It was closed. Too bad because he would have liked to have went for a swim. The pool would seem like a lake to him. He got some more crackers and became even more thirsty.

He couldn't think of anything else to drink until he decided to get cleaned up. That's it. He was still tall enough to climb into the tub and operate the shower he figured. There was his source of water. He could drink while he was showering. Boom. All his needs were met. He walked into the bathroom and pulled off the baby clothes he was reduced to wearing.

He jumped up hiking his body and leg on the tub wall. After doing that it was easy to get into the tub itself. Tommy then walked over to the faucet. He could still just reach the controls. He got the water blasting out at the right temperature and then turned the shower on which made it seem like a steamy rain. He drank his thirst away and then proceeded to get cleaned up.

When he finished he killed the water and pulled the curtain back and climbed out the same way he climbed in. This is when he remembered his towel. Those were kept high up in a closet. He thought about just walking around naked and drip drying, but he was already getting a little cold. Nope, he needed another solution.

He walked through the house naked until he saw Maria's bath robe draped over the couch. She must have been in a hurry and forgot to put it away. It would be perfect. He jumped and swung on it until he it fell off. He hit the ground and ducked and covered in a fetal position as it buried him. It was dark, but he wasn't covered by the robe as he expected.

He was in a pocket of space devoid of anything except air. He felt his surrounds and discovered a fabric barrier and started to stand pushing at the material surrounding him. Something didn't seem right. The material was more coarse than it should have been. Not to mention more stiff. She must have starched the hell out of it as it seemed to be practically standing on its own.

That's when the epiphany struck. "Wait a second." He said to himself. Standing and pushing and lifting the giant bra cup up. He had ducked and covered as the robe and also apparently his wife's under garments fell. After getting out from under the bra cup he pulled the robe out and separated it from Maria's underwear so he could use it to dry himself.

After becoming dry he whistled as he surveyed the giant bra. It was stretched out and both huge cups were turned over. Her bra was much longer than he was tall now. The enormous cups had created a fabric and wire dome almost as high as his crotch. When he was curled up he fit cleanly inside of it as her robe had fallen. Jeez, Maria had big tits. When this shrinking process was done they would probably seem as big as mountains to him. These thoughts brought his penis to life.

He walked over and picked up her thong. It wasn't much more than some strings attached to a modest piece of triangular fabric just big enough to cover Maria's expansive bush. Tommy held it up and found the strings were longer than his wingspan and the triangular fabric could make a complete loin cloth for him were he to cut off the strings. He could detect her aroma still tainting the fabric.

His dick was stiff. These treatments really made a guy horny. What do horny guys do when the wife is out of town? Tommy flipped over the bra cup and sat his naked ass down in it. He wasn't small enough to fit inside yet without curling up, but he was more interested in using it as sort of a chair. His arms and legs hung out over the edges like some old fashioned bath, but the wire frame supported his weight surprisingly well nevertheless.

He dropped the thong fabric across his chest and lay back stroking his throbbing penis. He imagined climbing one of Maria's mountain sized breasts as she lay back and encouraged him. He saw himself reaching the giant erect nub capping the mountain of booby beneath him. It pushed eighty feet high easily. He got hand and foot holds and started scaling the nipple as she fingered herself.

Tommy shot his first load a couple feet (to him) in the air. "He's in here Mom." A loud voice proclaimed. Tommy's second load exited just as his niece walked around the couch. "Uncle Tommy is that you?" Rebecca asked looking down as the second load reached its zenith nearly as high as the first. Tommy still had his hand around his dick as the third load shot out before the second even started falling.

"Oh, my God." Rebecca said forming an O of shock with her mouth and bringing her hand up to cover it instinctively. She stood towering above her tiny uncle and watching as nature took its course sending the next few loads in the air before the adrenaline hit. Tommy was seeing things in slow motion. His niece was wearing some short shorts and a top too small that displayed her own newly enlarged bust a little too much as well as her belly.

Thinking something was wrong, Beth came running around the couch. Instead of saving the day she got to catch the tale end of the orgasm. Her own D cups had been set to motion because of her rapid movement and her old worn out bra which had threw in the towel long ago. All three shared a final moment of awkward shock before Beth broke the silence. "We didn't know. We'll let you get cleaned up. This way Rebecca." Beth said leading her smirking daughter into the other room.

...

"That's just what guys do." Tommy heard his sister explaining as he was walking into talk to them. He paused. "Ewww, you didn't see it. It was just squirting up in the air and he was just laying there naked in her bra cup." He heard is niece describe what she saw. This was entirely their fault Tommy decided. They didn't knock or anything.

Tommy had enough and he barged into the room where his sister and niece were. "Look, I was missing my wife and you all didn't knock or anything and so you saw what you saw." Tommy said looking up at his giant niece and sister red faced. "I'm sorry we should have knocked." Beth said placating her brother. Rebecca just rolled her eyes.

"What are you all doing here anyway?" Tommy asked. "Well, we promised Maria we'd look after you while she was away." Beth said. "That's not necessary. I can take care of myself." Tommy said. "Really. What did you eat today?" Rebecca asked crossing her arms over her large bust. Tommy didn't like her tone one bit. A few months ago he might have gotten on to her about the attitude, but as he was only a little taller than her knee now he let it go.

"It doesn't matter. I'm an adult and I don't need a baby sitter." He said defiantly to her. She rolled her eyes and looked at Beth. "Mom, lets just go back home. He obviously doesn't want us here." She said to her mother. "Would you two just cool it." Beth said putting some authority in her voice. Having got their attention she told them how it was going to be.

"Tommy we promised Maria we would house sit. We're going to spend the night during the week and Sasha is staying on the weekends until she gets back. I'm going to cook and you're welcome to have some." She said to her brother as nice as she could. Tommy didn't miss the fact that she hadn't given him a choice, but his sister was a great cook and whatever she made would be much better than peanut butter crackers.

"You're right I'm being a poor host aren't I?" Tommy said. It sounded better to his ego if they were his guests. "You can stay in the guest room, Beth. Rebecca you can have the couch or the air mattress." He said.

...

Despite the fact that she had obviously been sent to baby sit him it was good to have Beth there. She was able to prepare real food and just help with things like mail and errands which Tommy could not do by himself anymore. He'd rather that his niece weren't there and from the sounds of it she didn't really want to be there either.

He normally got along with her, but for whatever reason she seemed to have it out for him. Maybe it was the whole masturbation thing, but whatever the cause her attitude was growing old. However, Tommy did his best to avoid her and so far all had gone well.

He was talking with his sister a couple of days later and broached the subject of Rebecca with her. "She has been a little pissy lately. She recently broke up with her boyfriend. He cheated on her and then left her for the other girl." Beth explained. "You know you haven't been the easiest person to be around either." She told Tommy.

"Well its not easy doing this. I never realized how much physical size mattered. Everyone treats me different now. Like I am less than I was." Tommy said opening up to his younger sister who was listening intently from her position at the opposite end of the couch from him. "And yet you volunteer to speed it all up?" She pointed out. "It'll get me to the end game faster." He justified.

"Are you sure its not just you being hyper-sensitive?" Beth asked. "I'm sure that's part of it, but its not just my perception that Maria leaves me at home at times to go out for the evening. That's a fact." Tommy said. "Well didn't she have a girls night out many times before this process started? I'm pretty sure I went out with her and her friends with out you more than a couple of times." Beth reminded him.

"That's different." Tommy said. "How?" Asked his sister. "Well its not my imagination when she asks friends and family to baby sit me. See?" Tommy said. "That is different. She has genuine concerns about your ability to care for yourself in this big house alone. I share them. Is it because you are smaller? Yes, but its a practical matter." She said.

"Practical considerations or not, what I think and feel should still matter. No one even asked me what I thought about this whole sleep over thing. You and Beth are family, but Sasha is going to be here this weekend and next and maybe more if Maria gets held up." He said. "Don't you like Sasha?" She asked.

"Of course, but she's Maria's friend not mine. Its just going to be super awkward." He said. "I can see your point, but just put yourself in everyone else's shoes. It might be awkward for Sasha too. If you go out of your way to make it not awkward you might even find it enjoyable to hang out with her." Beth said.

...

The talk with Beth gave Tommy some much needed perspective. He thought about what she said for a few hours and decided to try and be less sensitive to his perceived slights. He would go out of his way to be nice to his niece Rebecca. He would try and bond with Sasha instead of blaming her for being tasked with looking in on him.

Tommy finished his snack and was going to take a piss before heading off to bed. He passed through the living room and heard his niece talking on her phone as she lay on the air mattress. He walked into the bathroom shut the door and climbed up the step stool and relieved himself. When he got down he noticed a black bra hanging over the end of the tub. It was a Victoria Secret number that obviously belonged to Rebecca.

The tag said 38DD. She was bigger than her mother's 36DD now. He walked over to the door and realized he was trapped. He couldn't reach the door knob anymore. Stupid! He was kicking himself for shutting the door. He tried jumping but only succeeded in bouncing off the giant door.

Frustrated Tommy went to get the stepping stool, but his diminished strength combined with his small reach made it impossible to unfold and lift and he couldn't drag it either. "Shit!" He cursed looking around for some way out of this mess. "The bra." He said to himself grabbing the undergarment in the hopes of using it's strap to snag the door handle.

Just when he pulled it off the tub wall he realized it wasn't going to work. It was too big and awkard to handle and he couldn't really swing the straps like a lasso as he imagined. Just as he worked this out the door opened and he was confronted with the long bare legs of his niece. He looked up and she was looking down at him angrily. She was wearing an extra long T-shirt which looked to be one of his. It came down to about mid-thigh. This was still well above his head.

"You little creep. Give me my bra." Rebecca said as she bent down and yanked her giant under garment from his little grasp. The force of the seizure caused Tommy to stumble forward and he grabbed her shin to steady himself. He looked up and could see undersides of each 38DD tit hanging high above as well as her black panties. He quickly backed away.

"I was trapped and was going to use it to try and hook the door knob." He explained to his giant niece. She had little patience for his explanation. She had been hurt by her ex-boyfriend and was totally down on males in general and wasn't above taking her frustrations out on her helpless little uncle as a proxy for the entire gender. What she wouldn't give if it were Bobby shrunk small and standing in front of her.

"Sure, I just imagined you looking up my shirt at these then." Rebecca said grabbing her large tits through her shirt and lifting. "I didn't look. I mean that was an accident." Tommy stammered. "Can it shrimp. All you men are lying scum. I know just how to deal with a nasty old perv such as yourself." She said and she turned and shut the bathroom door.

...

"Its good to see you two getting along better." Beth said. Referring to Rebecca's kind behavior towards Tommy. She was over compensating. She had been harsh on him the night before. She was just in a bad mood and he caught the flack. Unfortunately, for him he was small and could scarcely defend himself from the whims and mood swings of someone so big.

"Oh we came to an understanding, didn't we." Rebecca said looking down at Tommy as if to say you better back my play or else. After last night Tommy decided he never wanted to be on the bad side of his niece again; he was still sore. "We were just getting used to our situation." Tommy said.

...

Things were uneventful as the weekend approached. Sasha was going to stay Friday and Saturday night and then Beth and Rebecca were planning to come back on Sunday night. Friday morning Beth drove him to the facility to get his second treatment of the week. This time Shelly set him on a counter and he stepped into a machine the size of a small beer fridge. He walked in 21 inches tall and emerged a half an hour later only fifteen inches tall.

"My goodness." Beth said as he walked out from the back. He was no longer even knee high. "Here's the sheet." Shelly said handing it over to his sister. He was wearing just a hand towel sized hospital gown.

It was very difficult to keep up with Beth walking to the car. So difficult in fact Beth finally stopped and looked down at Tommy impatiently. "Sorry, but we need to speed this up Rebecca is supposed to stay with her friend Cassidy today and tonight." Beth said and bent over and just picked Tommy up by the waist with one hand.

It wasn't uncomfortable, but it startled him. "Damn it Beth, at least warn me first!" He protested as she gently carried him to the car. She ignored his complaint and carefully put him in the passenger seat and drove back to the house.

Rebecca couldn't believe the transformation either. She stood above him at the front door half way straddling him and blatantly gawking as her Mom mentioned that Sasha would be here later and they had left everything he might need for him at floor level. He stood there looking up at them Rebecca noticed that her feet weren't much shorter than his height now. He was tiny before, but it still seemed plausible that someone might be that short, like a super small midget. Now he was unnaturally little, ridiculously little; like watch where you step at little.

Tommy was trying to listen to Beth, but was a little unnerved at the look of his niece. She was nearly straddling him in a pair of short shirts and bikini top. She was apparently going to the beach and spending the weekend with her friend. She just stood staring at him with her hands on her hips as he stood between her giant legs and tried to listen to his sister explain the logistical aide that they rendered to him. He loved his sister and even his niece, but he was glad to see them go and to have the house to himself for a change.

With his two giant female guests gone he immediately stripped down and took care of some male business. Just after he finished the phone rang which had been conveniently placed on the ground by his sister so he could answer it. It was Maria. "Hi hon." Her sweet voice said. "Hey babe." He replied.

"Everything going OK?" She asked. "Yeah Beth and Rebecca just left and Sasha is coming by later. Thanks for thinking of me, but you know all this wasn't necessary." He added. "I know you can take care of yourself, but I figured you could use a little company." She said poorly disguising her true intent.

Tommy decided not to press the issue. He also decided to keep the accelerated schedule a secret and surprise her when she got home. He'd let Beth and Sasha know about this later. They chatted for an hour or so. She gave him the boring details of her litigation and he copped to the masturbation incident. She got a laugh out of it and also was a bit flattered and promised to take good care of him when she returned.

They finished with the obligatory 'I love you's and hung up. Tommy found that he had another hard on after the conversation and made short work of it by imagining how Maria might 'take good care of him' when she returned. It was well after dinner before he heard Sasha walk in.

...

"Hello." Sasha said announcing her presence. "Tommy?" She said walking further into the house. "Hey Sasha." She heard a munchkin like voice greet her. She looked around and then down at the side of the couch. It took real effort not showing the shock she felt. The last time she saw Tommy he was crotch high and now he stood well below the height of her knee. He looked like a living doll man in a toga.

The shock wasn't much less for Tommy. Sasha was an already imposing six three in her bare feet and she had three inch heels on it looked like. The ex-volleyball star was positively gigantic. She was also all dolled up. Apparently she had plans tonight. They stood staring for a moment before she broke the ice.

"So, um, how are things going?" She asked entering small talk mode. "I'm good. I just had another treatment today. I've entered an accelerated schedule for well adjusted subjects. So, they are shrinking me twice a week now. Oh, and don't mention it to Maria. I'm going to surprise her when she comes home." He explained.

Sasha couldn't help but crack a half smile listening to his little munchkin voice. He was so adorable. She could scarcely keep from picking him up and playing with him right then and there. She quickly thought of a response to keep her fascination hidden. "Oh, its not just me then. I was a little surprised by your size." She said. "You expected me to be bigger." He finished her sentence. "Yep." She said.

"So, do you need anything? Dinner?" She asked. "No, Beth set everything up. I should be good to go." He answered. "Good. Well, I'm going to head out. I'll be back later to check in on you. I might crash here or I might not." She said. "Hey, its whatever you need to do Sasha." Tommy said. "I know Maria put you up to this. She didn't really tell me until after and honestly I don't need to be baby sat so basically whatever you want to do is fine with me." Tommy explained putting her at ease. They chit chat for another few minutes before she left.

...

Tommy didn't see Sasha until about two in the afternoon on Saturday. "Hello." She called out. "I'm coming." He responded trying to come down the stairs from the second level of the house. However, he tripped on his toga and tumbled down the last three steps. "Owww." He moaned as lay sprawled on his back.

Sasha was over him in an instant. "Oh my gosh. Are you OK?" She asked as she knelt down and reached for him. He didn't even realize his nudity until her giant fingers had already wrapped around his back and torso. She lifted him up for closer inspection as she stood up herself.

She couldn't believe she was holding a real live man with just one hand. He weighed so little. Tommy was a little unnerved about the situation. His fall was more shocking than harmful and he was completely naked and being inspected for injury by his wife's beautiful best friend. Sasha turned him about checking for him for damage.

She had taken note of his nudity, but figured safety before modesty. Maria would kill her if something happened on her watch. He had a nice body, even if everything was miniature. She wanted to pinch his cute little butt between her fingers, but as that would have been totally inappropriate she didn't follow through on the impulse.

"I don't see anything broken." She finally said to him as she turned him over to face her. She held him about chest high. She was wearing workout clothes and her tight top compressed her perky b-cups into her chest superbly, but didn't hide the nipple indentations.

She had an exceptionally pretty face. Tommy moved his hands down and were just able to cover his genitals from her view. "Sorry. Here, let me put you down so you can get your robe back on." She said smiling at his tardy modesty. She had already seen all of his little bits anyway.

She slowly lowered him down to the floor by her feet and released him and then stood back up. She was wearing some running shoes. Tommy noticed that they were not that much shorter than his height in length. He looked up and she stood smiling down at him from above with her hands on her hips. "I'm going to go for a run, but I'll get you set up first." She said as he walked over to his robe while holding his genitals with his hands.

She got him some supplies from the fridge and some water and then she left again and he had the run of the house once more. Tommy was glad he had his clothes back because her sexy butt bleed through her running pants easily and he was stiff for the duration of her stay which fortunately wasn't that long. He preferred Sasha's "hands off" style to his sister's misplaced concern. She did stop in and check on him Sunday one last time and then her weekend shift was over.