- Text Size +

Chapter 5: Fourth Treatment

Tommy and Maria were still mad at each other the next morning as they waited for Shelly to take him back. Maria had a small skirt, high heals, and V-neck blouse showcasing her abundant cleavage. She sat with her legs crossed reading her tablet. Tommy sat next to her with his legs dangling off the chair unable to even touch the ground. An onlooker would have considered them son and mother rather than husband and wife.

Shelly came out and called him back. Maria didn't budge as Tommy hopped off the chair and walked back with Shelly. Maria had dressed a little too seductively for work, but had already decided she was taking sex away from Tommy for a while as punishment for the way he had acted lately. She wanted to flaunt what he would be missing out on and if others noticed her beauty so much the better. Still it was a bit too slutty looking to wear to work. She had to drop him off at home anyway and would change there.

Forty minutes later the door opened and Tommy came out followed by Shelly. He was tiny. Before he was tall enough that he could plant his face into his wife's pussy standing, but now he would easily be able to walk under her without bumping his head. Shelly handed Maria the sheet. He was twenty nine inches tall and just over fifteen pounds.

The world was almost too big now Tommy decided looking around. Maria stood up. He wasn't as tall as her legs anymore and it wasn't really that close. She was gigantic and he knew she was still mad at him. After seeing her like this up close that thought concerned him a little. For his part when confronted with this big place and his giant wife he could let his previous problems go he decided.

They walked back to the SUV and Tommy followed behind Maria struggling to keep up. He stole glances up at her long sexy legs and up her skirt. Was she even wearing any panties? Her ass looked naked, but he got a glimpse of her thong where the bottom of her pussy would normally be.

He wanted her badly. They made it to the SUV and Maria walked to the driver side. "Honey, I can't reach the door handle. Can you help me?" Tommy asked. He heard her high heals clicking before he saw her immense form appear around the rear of the car. The handle was only belly button height for her, but it was completely out of his reach.

"You mean you actually want my help?" Maria said sarcastically patting her chest with her hand. Tommy just let it go and shook his head yes. She opened the door for him and he hopped on the step, then the floor board and then the seat. "Thanks." He said starting to buckle and she shut his door then got in and drove them home.

They got home and Maria went directly to her room to change. She didn't notice that Tommy followed her as his presence was so diminished now. She kicked off her heals and pulled down her skirt and thong in one motion and then stood up and removed her blouse. She unfastened her bra and let it drop to the floor and stood completely naked in front of her dresser checking her figure in the mirror. That's when she felt something tickling the bottom of her butt and top of her legs.

"What the?" She turned around to find that Tommy was also naked and trying to play with her ass, but it was nearly out of reach. He was on his tip toes with his arms raised and his fingers could just touch her sexy bottom. "No, No, I don't think so." She said fixing her hair. "You've been behaving like a child. I'm not interested in little boys." She said.

Tommy stood looking up at her as she said this. Her hour glass figure was amazing. Her giant boobs hung perfectly framed way above his head. Her bush, which he stood face to face with yesterday, now hovered above his head. It was full and dark. Maria didn't believe in going bald though she would trim when things got out of hand down there. He had to raise his arm up and tip toe to even touch her pussy now.

Tommy placed his hand on her thigh at a point about eye level to him and ran it softly down to her knee. "Come on. I'm sorry I've been such a dick." He said hopefully. She liked the apologetic tone, but he would have to prove it over the next few days. "Sorry little boy, but you'll have to prove your manhood again before you get this. Now, go away and let me get dressed." She said walking away and gathering some new work clothes.

...

Maria had tormented poor little Tommy all week with her body. From prancing around the house in skimpy outfits to swimming and sunbathing nude. He followed her around like a puppy dog begging her for sex and she just kept turning him down. His behavior had gotten so much better. He did what she wanted him to when she wanted with little fuss. He was so horny it made him desperate to please her now.

Honestly, it was a good enough improvement that she should have relented for him, but she simply didn't feel like it. She was not aroused at all by him and his subservient behavior towards her didn't make it any better despite being what she had explicitly demanded from him. Unable to even reach her crotch anymore he was the size of a little kid and she ordered him around like one. It was impossible for her to get up for that.

She sat down at the bar and ordered an Amaretto from the bar tender. It was happy hour and she was meeting Sasha, John, and Bill for a few drinks after work. She could've let Tommy come too, but then she would have had to go home and then get him ready and then explain to every bar tender that he really was of age; it was just so much easier this way. In any event, her plan was only to have a few drinks until happy hour was over before she headed home. Who knows, maybe she'd let Tommy try and fuck her tonight when she got back.

"Hey you." She heard from behind it was her friend Sasha. John and Bill were in tow. She stood and gave her friend a hug. They were exactly the same height because Maria had her three inch work heals on and Sasha only had her flats. Sasha often wore flats because heals often made her taller than her date which would be the case tonight as well. The guys were dressed nice and about an inch taller than the girls.

"Where's your hubby?" Sasha asked. "He's at home. Its just me. I'm only having a few before cutting out." Replied Maria. "Sounds good. You want to get a table or sofa?" Sasha asked. "Sure." Replied Maria.

They settled on a sofa. The drinks went down easy for Maria and the company was great. Sasha and her were always a riot together and Bill and John were the perfect eye candy. Bill had the exact tall dark and handsome build that Tommy used to have. It wasn't long before they migrated over to a table in the dance area and Sasha and John were out dancing up a storm when Bill asked if she wanted to dance.

"I love to dance." Maria said smiling with out saying yes. "So, lets dance." Bill replied back. Maria hesitated. "Look, I know you're happily married. Its just dancing." He reassured her. "OK." Maria said. What harm would come of it? She loved to dance and there was no way that she could dance with Tommy anymore.

It was like riding a bicycle. Sasha and her were moving and shaking and had all the guys drooling like old times and Bill was a great dance partner. He knew just when to give her space to do her thing and when to pull her close in and lead. He even picked her up and swung her in one particular move. After the first set of songs they walked back over to the table laughing. "You are such a great dancer." Bill complimented. "Thanks, you're pretty good too." Maria said.

"Need a break?" He asked. "No, just a little warm." She said as she removed her sweater vest. She smiled watching Bill's eyes drop to the epic boobage she was now sporting. Wait until he saw them move. "Come on, you ready for round two?" She said taking his hand and guiding him back to the dance floor.

It wasn't fair what Maria was capable of on a dance floor in that top. Sasha thought seeing her friend go to town old school: from shoulder shimmies and old fashion boob bouncing to forming canyons of cleavage capable of capturing the most virtuous man's attention. Bill was eating out of her hand. She didn't know what her intentions were with him, but she was glad to see her friend having such a good time.

It was getting late. Maria needed to get home, but she was having so much fun. It was already going to be difficult to square it with Tommy. Bill talked her into one more dance and it happened to be a slow song. He tensed at first unsure of whether she would let him continue. Maria draped her arms around his neck allowing her large tits to rest against his chest. He raised his arms to her back and hugged her forcing their soft mass to spread out across his chest.

It was nice to get a full body hug from a full size man. She felt his large hands slide down her back over her butt and back up to her waist where he rested them on her hips. Maria's heart was pounding. She felt bad about feeling this good in Bill's arms. She raised her head and looked into Bill's eyes. He started to lean into kiss her but she quickly raised her fingers and put them on his lips.

Having gone too far Bill retreated to the safety of the hug and pressed her body tightly into his. Her big soft titties once again squashed and spread across his hard broad chest. She felt a huge bulge from his crotch pressing against her navel and smiled.

...

Tommy heard the door open and his wife walk in. He hated it when she worked late. He was hoping they might get out of the house tonight for a movie, dinner, or anything really. He relished a change of scenery, but when she got home this late it never happened. She dropped her purse on the table in the dining room and walked in to find him reading on the couch.

"What took you so long?" Tommy asked. "I had a few drinks for happy hour with Sasha." She replied. Tommy hopped off the couch. "Oh, come on, you couldn't have come and got me too?" He asked in a pleading tone lest she interpret it as defiance and deny him sex once again. She walked over to him her heals clicking and clacking as they pronounced each step.

Tommy swallowed as he looked up at her trying to guess at her reaction. He may have just blown his chance with her. She regarded him standing there looking up at her he seemed extra tiny and then she remembered her heals. She kicked them off right there dropping three inches, but it didn't help all that much. He was still tiny.

"What and miss happy hour completely so the bartender can refuse to sell you anything?" Maria asked. "Oh, that's only happened at one place. Besides, I would have been fine not drinking at all." Tommy added. "You planning on DD'ing?" Maria laughed. "Stop it!" Tommy said. "I would just like to get out of this house from time to time." He explained.

Maria had been picking on Tommy a little more as of late and he didn't like it one bit. It seemed to become especially pronounced when she drank. "Right, right. Well if you wanted to be a man about town perhaps you should have thought about that before you went and shrunk yourself." She said bending over and patting him on top of the head and then walking to the kitchen.

"You're half drunk. Did you drive home?" Tommy asked accusingly following her into the kitchen as she poured herself a glass of wine. "Of course." She said turning and taking a sip. "Maria you're a lawyer you know better. Not to mention you could've hurt yourself or someone else." He chided her.

He looked like a two or three year old taking himself too seriously trying to lecture her from down below her crotch. Maria started to giggle a little. "Whats so funny? This is serious." Tommy said getting angry. Maria tried to straighten her face, but couldn't. "I know. You're right. It won't happen again." She said failing to stifle a giggle as the sarcasm dripped from her voice. Tommy just huffed off back into the living room as Maria retreated to the bedroom to get into something more comfortable.

Tommy was hoping to get some tonight, but Maria had just pissed him off. She was really being a bitch lately. He decided he wasn't going to bother, but then she emerged from the bedroom in a long white night gown. It was see through and she was completely naked under it. Her full dark bush, her gigantic tits, and perfect sexy ass were all just right there on display as she sauntered about the house eventually finding a spot on the couch at the opposite end from him.

Tommy's mouth was dry as he stole glances at his wife's thinly veiled nudity who was not so innocently reading a book. The way she was curled up he got sort of a side profile of her. He could see one leg, one ass cheek, and the side of one very large boob. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. He had to do something, anything to break the ice. He hopped lightly off the couch and walked over in front of her.

"I'm getting some popcorn. You want some?" He asked. "Sure. You mind refilling this?" She asked lifting her wine glass. "Uh, sure." He replied as she handed the empty wine glass to him. What she handed to him with her fingers Tommy grabbed and carried with both hands lest he drop the heavy goblet. When he got to kitchen he was immediately confronted with an issue.

The kitchen counter was way above his head. He set the wine glass down on the floor while he worked out a plan. He would get the popcorn going first. He got a pack of microwave popcorn from the lower cabinet and set it next to the wine glass. Then with great difficulty he moved a chair from the eat-in kitchen table to the front of the microwave. "Whew!" He said wiping the sweat from his brow.

He then grabbed the popcorn and tossed it on the chair which he promptly climbed up on and then it took almost all of his strength to get the microwave door open, but he succeeded. He then hoisted the popcorn in the chamber and closed the door. A few clicks of the buttons and he had the microwave cooking the popcorn. "Now the wine." He said to himself looking around to find the bottle on the counter near the sink.

He pushed the chair over near it and then wiped his brow. He then went and retrieved the wine glass carefully setting it on the chair and then carefully climbing up himself. He then repeated this for the counter. He was close. He was standing on the counter over the wine trying to pull the cork off the wine bottle. It was impossible. He couldn't get it off. The microwave beeped alerting him that the popcorn was finished.

"You need help?" He heard Maria call in to him. "Uh, no I got it." He answered back to her. When he tried to turn the cork the whole bottle moved, but his hands weren't large enough to grasp the bottle anymore to prevent that. He used his legs to stabilized the bottle and used both hands on the cork and that seemed to be working.

Finally, the cork popped off. However, the triumph was short lived as the jolt caused Tommy to fall backwards and the bottle to fall with him. Wine began puring on his crotch and pooling under his butt. Tommy was quick, but before he could get up to right the bottle the purple liquid started spilling off the side of the counter onto the floor.

"Oh dear." He heard Maria say. He looked up and saw his gigantic, sexy, scantily clad wife standing in the doorway and scowling in disapproval with her hands resting on the tops of her butt cheeks. The gown really didn't cover anything as she gave him pretty much a full frontal flash in the bright kitchen light. She started shaking her head as Tommy stood soaked and standing in a pool of wine still holding the half full wine bottle he had just righted.

"Tommy, I asked if you needed help." She chided him. "I had it. I just didn't expect to have so much trouble with the cork." He explained. She quickly retrieved a roll of paper towels and began cleaning up his mess. Tommy was hypnotized at the sight of swaying and jiggling boobs beneath her gown as she wiped and soaked the wine up. "Move please." She interrupted his show ordering him out of the pool of wine he was standing in so she could sop it up.

Her ass was equally hypnotic as she turned and walked to the waste basket to toss the towels away. "Now lets get you cleaned up. Off with the clothes." She ordered. Tommy was never shy about stripping so he quickly complied. She lifted him up on the counter and had him step into the sink to spray him off. His little half inch pecker swelled to a good two inches until she hit him with some water that was a little too cold.

"That's cold." He protested. "Sorry, I didn't want to scald you." She said as she adjusted the temperature. In less than five more minutes she cleaned Tommy, poured her wine, got him a blanket to keep warm, restored the kitchen chair, and retrieved the popcorn for them before returning to the couch.

They were on the couch watching TV and eating popcorn and Maria said, "Tommy, we have to talk." He did not like the sound of this. "You are going to have to come to terms with the fact that you can't do as much anymore and not be too proud to let me do those things for you." She said to him. "I just want to do as much as I can as long as I can. I don't want to be a burden anymore than I have to." He said.

"I know, but sometimes that's counter productive. Its not a burden for me to sweep the floors, but it is a burden if I have to fight with you to do it. Its not a burden for me to get my own wine, but it is if I have to clean up a mess and then get it. You see?" She said in as soft and nice a voice as she could muster. "I get it. I'll try and do better." Tommy honestly promised.

"You need to know its not always going to be practical for you to do the things with me that you used to do; like happy hour for instance." She said. "I can still do happy hour." Tommy protested. "Maybe." Maria responded unconvincingly. "What about when you're only as tall as this glass?" She said holding her wine glass up before taking a sip.

"Please understand its only going to get worse as you get smaller. At some point this piece of popcorn is going to be gigantic compared to you." She said holding a piece of popcorn up before popping it into her mouth and eating it. "When you start getting smaller and eventually really small you may not always agree with what I decide to do for you or even understand it, but you have to trust me. I love you and will always have your best interests at heart." She said.

"What wouldn't I understand? I trust you, but I want to be part of all the decisions. I might be getting smaller, but I'm as smart as I always was." Tommy said unsure if he should be getting angry or not, but holding judgment. "Maybe 'understand' is the wrong word. You might refuse to see things that are obvious like the wine or the floors, or for instance; at some point very soon you will be too small to sleep in the same bed as me. At some point I might have to carry you around in my purse because its the safest place for you. Did you think of that?" Maria illustrated.

"Promise me that you'll just trust me. Pleeeaaassse." She said leaning into him. Tommy was unsure, but Maria was allowing her giant boobs to rest on his blanket covered legs. He could feel their soft weight rolling across them. "I trust you, hon." he reassured her. "Good." She said smiling and leaning back to her side of the couch and setting the popcorn on the floor.

"There's only one more thing." She said. "What's that?" Tommy asked afraid of the answer. She smiled and lifted up her gown and spread her legs open for him. Tommy tossed the covers off and practically dove over onto her. Maria was happy to see him so happy. He began kissing on her legs and inner thigh before he mounted her by hugging her belly. He quickly thrust his tiny penis into her.

It admitted him so easily and thankfully with out the need for much lubrication from her. In fact, it kind of tickled as he thrust and thrust quickly bringing his sex starved libido to climax. He collapsed on her belly well below her enormous boobs still blanketed by the upper half of her sheer night gown. She reached back and took a sip of her wine as he lay panting between her legs his fifteen pounds of weight barely noticeable.

Her nipples were partially erect, but that may as well have been from the cold as much as from Tommy. She wondered if this is what their future held. She reached down on the floor and popped a piece of popcorn in her mouth and imagined a popcorn sized Tommy crawling around in her bush looking for her pussy as she lay back just like this while reading a good book or watching some TV.

Yet, he was destined to become much smaller than a piece of popcorn. He'd be small enough he could go rock climbing on her nipple. Her three quarter inch long nub would make an impressive climb for a tiny little man only one sixteenth of an inch tall. She smiled at the thought and then realized he wouldn't have safety equipment. She did some quick math. It was going to be like seventy feet high in comparison. Nope, no climbing on her nipple. Goodness what about her vagina?

Eventually, he was going to be so small he would be able to fall in down there with out even splitting her open. Maybe he could climb around on her clit if she was careful. Who was she kidding? She would have to get herself primed before it even peaked its head out and then it would take him an hour to find it unless she just dropped him onto it. Then what if she couldn't feel him and it retracted with him still on it?

Well if she was getting aroused at all before these thoughts certainly killed it. Her mind, not ready to give up on her pleasure, recalled her hug from Bill and she felt goose bumps form on her thighs and tits. Was it wrong to think about another man as her small shrinking little husband lay spent between her legs? Her nipples were erect now at least. She casually lifted her left hand to her large left breast and played with her nipple. She bit her lower lip lightly and turned her head to the side towards the TV.

Tommy caught his breath and looked up a little annoyed at Maria's apparent indifference. She just looked to be watching TV and casually twisting her large nipple. This annoyance, however, was outweighed at the sexual relief she had given him so he didn't sweat it too much as he starting trying to buck again for good measure.

She imagined popcorn size Tommy buried in the center of her expansive bush at the top of her pussy hanging onto her clit and frantically yelling and shaking a fist as she lay spread beneath Bill who was kneading her big soft pillow-like breast with one hand and slowly thrusting his giant dick towards her vagina. Some how she could hear her little imaginary Tommy.

"Stop it! Don't you dare!" He yelled sliding down to her labial lips and trying to block the entrance with his minuscule body. He had hand fulls of pubs and made a little X with his body. She could feel his little body laying against her labia. She looked up at imaginary Bill who was looking down at her pussy amused as he slowly move his giant stiff rod easily thirty times Tommy's length into position.

"Maria, don't worry, I won't let him do this to you!" Tiny imaginary Tommy yelled up at her as she watched in amused fascination as Bill's imaginary penis head came into Tommy's punching range. It was much bigger than he was, but imaginary Tommy began to try and fight it off by punching and kicking at it. Imaginary Bill chuckled all the while still kneading her giant breast with his large strong hand.

Maria was scarcely able to keep a straight face as she imagined what she would say. "Don't let him take me, Tommy." She said winking at imaginary Bill who glanced up at her and smiled. "I'm taking your woman." She imagined Bill playing along. Then he plowed his penis tip under Tommy and lifted nearly dislodging him, but imaginary Tommy was tenacious.

Imaginary Tommy fell back down and swung freely from Maria's pubs bouncing of one swollen pussy lip and then the other. He was swinging wildly and blindly at the giant penis tip with his fists and feet. Maria watched as imaginary Bill thrust forward only slightly, yet it violently smashed imaginary Tommy against her lips nearly pushing him in which caused him to lose his grip on the pubs and fall into her crease and then down. He grabbed hold of the bottom of her vaginal opening as his little imaginary legs dangled at the start of her butt crack.

"Its too late for me. Save yourself Tommy." She imagined saying as she caressed the powerful arm Bill had been using to knead her breast. Imaginary Bill smiled pushing his penis into her. "No! You bastard!" She heard imaginary tiny Tommy, oblivious to the encouragement she had given imaginary Bill, yell as Bill's Rod cleaved and entered her. His protest was interrupted when Bill's giant balls pounded him. She felt him as he slipped down into her butt crack somewhere before she lost track of him as imaginary Bill began to really ravage her.

"Looks like I still got it." She heard real Tommy say as he leaned back proudly against the inner thigh of her bent leg as thick as he was. He was referring to her leaking vagina pooling juices at his feet and he slapped her thigh for added effect. She smiled back at him. "It looks like you do." She said wryly.

...

The next day the was the day before the next treatment. Tommy and Maria were lounging around when Maria got a call from her work. "OK, I'll need to make some arrangements, but it shouldn't be a problem. Not a problem. I'll text with the departure time. OK, bye" Maria said hanging up the phone. "I've got go out of town for a trial for one of our clients. You OK with Beth taking you tomorrow?" She asked Tommy. "Sure." He replied.