- Text Size +

Chapter 4: Third Treatment

Maria had come with him to the clinic each time before, but this time she had an important meeting and couldn't make it. "You're sure you're OK with this?" She asked kneeling before him in front of the clinic. "Its fine. I'm here for forty minutes or so and then cab it home. No big deal." Tommy answered annoyed that she knelt down to talk to him. She leaned in and kissed him and then got back into the car and left.

At four foot three Tommy went into the shrink chamber about breast high on Shelly and when he came out he found her bust now shading him from the over head lights as she pressed him flat against the wall to record his height. "Three foot four." She muttered jotting it down. He followed the usual routine as she got his weight and other measurements.

When that was done he called the cab. The driver was incredulous at first until he saw the case Tommy had and then had no trouble taking him home. He quickly went inside. Maria seemed to be working later these days or maybe it was just the fact Tommy was home longer than he used to be. His work schedule was light. He only needed to keep his journal during the shrinking process.

The day flowed lazily by. It got to be five, then six, then 7. Finally, at almost 8 in the evening the door opened and he heard his wife sigh as she dropped the mail on the counter and walked into the dining room. He walked in and saw her. "Hey, burning the midnight oil or something?" He asked.

She looked over at him standing at the other end of the table. Only his little head cleared it. It was only crotch high to her. "Yeah, then we had an optional after work meeting. Everyone has to go to give Barry some fake laughs for his stories." She said accentuating optional with air quotes.

Tommy walked around the table. She tried her best not to whence when she saw his diminished body. Still in her heels the comparison wasn't pretty. Jeez, his head probably didn't even clear her waist anymore she figured. He walked over and hugged his wife.

She could feel his arms struggling to surround her hips and his little hands sliding over her butt. She could feel him, but she couldn't see him from above her boobs which canopied him especially easily now that he looked barely more than waist high.

These next five months were going to be weird as fuck she thought as she dropped her hands onto her husbands puny and completely hidden shoulders. "Awww. I'll make it up to you." She said stepping back so she could see his face. "Just let me get a shower and then you can have your way with me." She said. "A quick shower." Tommy added looking up at his gorgeous wife.

Tommy sat patiently in the bed as the shower ran and ran. It really wasn't that long, but he was really horny. He pushed the bathroom door open and watched as his wife as she rinsed and turned the shower off. He was already naked and his dick was stiff and ready. She pulled back the curtain and stood dripping and naked in front of him.

"Well, hello. While you're standing there care tossing that towel over?" Maria asked smiling at him from over her large breasts still swaying from pulling open the curtain. Each tit was a huge tan oval larger in volume than Tommy's entire head by a huge margin. They were all natural and hung, swayed, and jiggled accordingly.

The end of each orb was capped by an aureole nearly the size of a plate. However, while most aureoles on breasts this large were flat pigmentation only these actually had significant depth and rose off the end of each tit, slowly at first and then sharply right at the base of Maria's huge three-quarter inch brown nipples.

Tommy was mesmerized. "Hell with the towel. Just come on out and lets get it on." He said his mouth a little dry. "Really? You want to screw me still dripping wet?" She asked. "Uh-huh." Came his reply. "Fuck it. I'm game." She said stepping out of the tub and walking over to him. Her boobs wobbled randomly from the non-linear steps out of the tub itself, but then settled into a the familiar big tit clapping motion as she walked to him. One clap, two claps and boom they were hanging above him dripping onto his head.

As Maria approached she felt so big compared to him. She stopped in front of him. She couldn't see him directly, but she felt her wet bush graze something. She peaked at the mirror. Her pubic hairs were scraping his nose. Her hips were wider than his shoulders now.

The top of his head was below her belly button. His eyes were trained directly on her vagina which was nearly as big as his face. "So, what did you have in mind little guy. You want to do me right here on the bathroom floor?" She asked.

Tommy was soaking in her nudity and her dripping sexuality. She was young, tall, curvy and she was all his. Droplets of water were still beaded all over her bare olive skin. He looked up. A large drop hung from each nipple. He watched one of them fall splashing on his cheek.

He wondered what she would look like when he was as small as that water droplet. He looked down her long, sexy legs not much shorter than he was now; chest high anyway. He followed their contours as they met in the middle. The water clung to her dark bush like morning dew...

He felt something wet smack his forehead. He looked up and just caught wet smack in the head. She just smacked him with her boobs! "Well?" She asked straightening up again since she had to stoop just to touch him in the hid with her tit. "Uh, no. I've got a better idea." He said enthusiastically. He grabbed her hand and pulled. She felt a tug and was surprised at the meekness of it. She could win a tug of war against his whole body using just the strength of one arm now she figured. Realizing he was trying to position her she let him lead her into their bedroom.

He led her to the bed and looked up. She smiled in agreement and literally fell upon him kissing and fondling him. She easily lifted him up and pinned him on the bed, but soon she felt him squirming beneath her big wet titties. It was almost as if he was fighting against her instead of working with her. She removed her lips from his, lifted off him slightly, and released his scrotum and cock from her left hand.

"No not like this. Lean over the bed and let me get you from behind." He said panting and sliding from beneath her big slippery boobs. "Doggy style?" She asked smiling. It was one of her favorite positions. Tommy slid from beneath his naked wife and crawled under her legs. He barley had to stoop. His dick was throbbing and he couldn't wait to shove it up her.

Then he stood up and was confronted by her smooth sexy ass. This in and of itself wasn't a problem or all that shocking. It was the fact that it was face high and as wider than his shoulders. "Hmmm." He looked down her long legs still dripping. He then leaned out and peaked around her buttocks. She looked over her shoulder back at him resting her arm on the bad for support. He could see her the side of a large tit resting on the bed. "Problem?" She asked smiling coyly.

"No. I'm just going to need a chair." He said his mind quickly picking the quickest solution. Maria just giggled burying her head into the bed quickly lest she wound his ego. She looked back over her shoulder and naked ass and watched Tommy struggling with the chair. He drug and walked it from the desk over to the bed.

He quickly climbed on top of it. This was a much more familiar position. He slid his hand over his wife's smooth wet skin caressing her butt and hip. He could see down her long svelte back and saw her looking back at him in anticipation over her shoulder. She was smiling, waiting for him to give it to her. "Here it comes baby." He said as she thrust his dick into the familiar region below her butt toward her eager pussy.

Maria sat waiting for him to make his move. The first penetrating thrust was always the best. He slid his hand over her ass and hips as he had done so many times before. She tensed in anticipation. Her pussy puckered and pulsated readying itself. Then she felt his pelvis pump and she felt his hips smashing into her ass cheeks, but it was all wrong. Before he would impale her with a thick, stiff, unstoppable rod that just plowed into her cleaving her vulva like butter, but now...now it was...well she felt something, but she wasn't sure what...it was so fleeting.

He pumped again. There it was again, but like before it was gone so quickly. Then she felt him grab her hips with his tiny hands as he thrust again. It returned. It was like a little finger poking at her pussy. It was prodding the surface of her vulva, but that was all.

Not again. Tommy thought encountering another size related obstacle. He was now too small to bridge the expanse between his pelvis and her pussy with his shrunken penis. He could touch it with the tip, but that was it. Also, what once had been a tight fit know would be anything but. Maybe if he pulled her closer. He grabbed her hips and pulled and thrust in unison. He hit her crease, but got no depth.

She could tell he was having trouble so she pushed her ass out a little and then a little more and a little more. "Woah!" He exclaimed followed by a thud. She felt him pulling her down by her hips so she stiffened and held her ass in the air. She looked back and saw the chair had tipped over and he was hanging on to her ass and hips for dear life. "Oh, sweety hold on." She said carefully rolling sideways and plopping him on the bed, but then she lost her balance and fell sitting her ass right down onto him. "Ahhh, your crushing me." He yelped.

She quickly got up and looked down at him. He was defeated and deflating. He had laid back flat and his little dick was limp and shrinking still. He had talked such a big game she couldn't help, but rib him a little. She leaned down and canopied his entire body with hers using her arms for support by planting her hands to his sides allowing her heavy tits to sway and wobble above him alluringly. "Bite off more than we could chew?" She asked.

Maria ran her index finger down her husband's small chest, abdomen, belly, and navel gently scratching his skin with her her highly polished red fingernail. She pulled it down flattening it using her finger pad instead of her nail as she drug it through his bush and to his flaccid penis. Her index finger was clearly bigger then it was now and it was not that close. No wonder they had so much trouble doing it doggy style. She was too big and he was too small and he couldn't reach her like that anymore.

Her thoughts fast forwarded, not many weeks from now his whole body would be smaller than the tip of his now tiny penis. Her vagina would be an enormous cave for him at that size. What would he do then? Walk around on it? In it? She imagined him swan diving off her clitoris into her pussy. The thought was erotic, but she doubted she'd feel him much when he got that small. They'd cross that bridge when they got there.

Tommy felt his dick stir again at his wife's attention and from her sexy pose above him. He reached up and began to play with her giant jugs hanging above him. She smiled and took his penis between her finger and thumb and began stroking it; coaxing it to full erection.

Tommy kneaded her heavy knockers. He smacked at them and gently ran his hands around them; tracing their circumference. His attention did not go unnoticed as her already enormous nipples and aureoles puffed and stiffed further. Each nub now protruded a full inch off the end of her tits.

Maria moaned softly closing her eyes concentrating on her husbands little booby massage. She felt herself becoming very moist. Tommy was also fully erect and as big as he could be now which almost was the size of her index finger, but still a bit shorter. She stood up and turned around and slowly sat down onto his pelvis spreading her knees and turning her ass up as she did so to maximally expose her pussy to his greatly diminished penis.

He sat nervously as his wife lowered her large sexy body down onto him. He put his hands on her hips in an attempt to help guide her alignment. He noticed his width was less than that of her smooth sexy butt. His body fit entirely beneath it! Maria felt it too as her cheeks met his navel and hips. She hoped his little penis would make contact soon lest her weight begin to accumulate too greatly upon her tiny lover. No sooner then this thought had flit across her mind she felt his tiny pecker poke at her pussy.

It hung on her outer lips at first, but Maria kept descending and her pussy flesh finally yielded cleaving for the small, skinny invader. Once she had been penetrated she lowered a little further and at the perfect moment, just before her weight became too much and after sufficient depth at been achieved she began to slowly roll her hips back and forth.

Tommy felt the pressure building rapidly. His wife's giant, smooth and slightly cool butt cheeks began to softly smash and spread over him. He wouldn't be able to take much more, but as soon as this thought hit he hit her pussy with his member. He felt her moistness on his tip first as she dabbed it. Then sensing the proximity she descended further causing his dick to press against her labial mounds. He felt his dick begin to bend, but then it slipped through her opening if only a little bit.

The pressure was significant now, but it was worth it. She lowered further still. Her ass was now spread across his mid-section practically consuming him in its smooth, wet, softness. The pressure accumulated, he almost cried out, but it leveled off. She then began to gyrate gently riding him. He saw her ass roll back and forth over his middle as she carefully ground herself on him.

This went on for a few moments until Tommy began to climax. She felt him coming not from the inside, but from his instinctual thrusts and writhing. She felt his pelvis vainly pushing up against her ass as she slowly ground back and forth. She was much too heavy to be lifted by these, but she felt them. Tommy was bucking wildly, but only in spirit. His physical thrusts were squashed completely under her large ,round, sexy, soft ass.

He came. She started to become aroused, but quickly realized that were she to allow it to run its course she might hurt him. There was no way she could bounce and grind on him like she wanted to. As it was she was using her leg muscles to shield him from her full weight already. It was sadly apparent that her husband could no longer withstand the full measure of her sexual fury. She would injure him if she let herself go like she ached to do.

So, she slowly wound herself down grinding slower and slower. Soon his small limp dick slipped from her much larger pussy having spent its energy. Sure, she put on a show for him allowing him to think she came. Had she been in a selfish mood or in a safer position she would have at least tried, but an orgasm wasn't worth a potential hospital trip she decided.

Maria's breathing slowed to normal and she ceased her hip gyrations. She glanced over her shoulder at her husband who had this satisfied look on his face. She smiled and slowly rose up off of him. Her legs were stiff from squatting so long in such an awkward position. She rubbed her quads and thighs when she stood at full height for a moment. Working out the knots with her hands.

She looked back over her shoulder and saw her satisfied little husband spent and smiling on their bed. She casually walked back to the bathroom to finished drying off. She saw Tommy walk proudly in behind her. He slapped her ass as he walked by. "I guess I still got it eh?" He said smiling up at her before lifting the lid on the toilet to relieve himself. Maria just smiled at him as she began to brush her long dark hair.

...

Tommy was an avid rock climber. In fact he liked doing all sorts of physical activities. He had promised to teach his niece about climbing and despite the transformation he was undergoing he was determined to keep his word. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Asked Maria as she got into the car. Tommy climbed in with more difficulty then he let on. "Yes."

They met his sister at the climbing facility. They quickly found his niece Rebecca after arriving at the facility. She bounded over to them. "Hi uncle Tommy." She said. Trying not to gawk at his height. "Hi Rebecca." Tommy returned her greeting. She wore some black spandex and a blue tank top with a white spandex sports bra on underneath.

She seemed bigger up there than even the last time her saw her. When she was done she was going to give Maria a run for her money apparently. She was already nearly as tall. "Where's your Mom." Tommy asked shoving those involuntary thoughts out of mind. "She's over there playing with her tablet." She said pointing to the concessions area. "I'm going to go talk with Beth." Maria said and walked in that direction.

"OK. Well we may as well get started. Lets get the required safety class out of the way." He said. After completing the safety course they went right out to the floor and found a wall to climb. Tommy had climbed this one many times before. It was a good beginner course.

Rebecca was climbing as Tommy belayed for her and barked out advice. "Okay you have to get your foot on that hold and reach for the one up there to your right." Tommy advised. She was doing good and was about twelve feet up the wall when Tommy heard his wife behind him. "Look who I found." She said.

Tommy looked over his shoulder, it was Sasha. She was decked out it climbing gear. She looked damn hot he had to admit. Sasha was 6'3" putting her two inches taller than even Maria. She was no where near as busty, but sported some perky C cups. They walked over to him.

The two women towered above him. He pretty much stood eye to crotch on both women. "Sasha is climbing with John and Bill." Maria said gesturing over to the two guys they had met at the 10K, who were just finishing up a climb. Apparently, Sasha was dating John who was best buds with Bill.

"That's nice." said Tommy trying to pretend their presence didn't bother him. "They only have three. I might suit up and climb too to round out their group." Maria said. Tommy did not like this at all, but he couldn't admit he was nervous about Maria hanging out with them. He needed some other reason.

"What about Beth? Weren't you going to visit with...woooah." Before Tommy could finish his sentence he was yanked into the air a good six feet. His niece had slipped and fell back to the ground. At about 5 times his weight he simply couldn't keep her from falling and was lifted off the ground. Fortunately, she wasn't high and fell slowly as he was pulled up into the air.

Sasha and Maria looked at each other trying not to laugh as he dangled face high with his little arms and legs flailing about. Rebecca walked over. "I'm sorry uncle Tommy. It looks like you're not big enough anymore to belay for me." Maria grabbed him stabilizing him. "Here honey let me help." She said. "No! I can do it. I'm not helpless." He shot back as he let out the tension on the rope.

Tommy fell with a thud to the floor and quickly picked himself up. All three women, his niece included were roughly twice his height. The three women were smiling down at him, but when you have a case of little man syndrome as bad as Tommy did a smile becomes a smirk. He didn't like it one bit.

"May as well give it another shot, Rebecca." Tommy said looking up at his niece. "Are you crazy?" Maria asked. She couldn't believe what she heard. She was willing to let him snap at her even in public if that helped his little ego, but she wouldn't let Rebecca get hurt for it. "You can't hold her." She stated the obvious.

"I was distracted. I'll take a better angle and use that foot hold this time." Tommy said gesturing to the foot hold on the floor. "Tommy it won't matter. You're too little. She outweighs you by over a hundred pounds now." Maria said. "I can do it!" He insisted. "Well lets see it first. Go get your position and lets see if you can even hold her weight if she sits down." Maria said.

Tommy got ready. He had his foot on the hold and was leaning back. The rope connected to Rebecca was now snug. "OK. Are you ready?" Maria asked sarcastically. She couldn't help it. What was about to happen was obvious to her and everyone, but Tommy. "OK, go ahead and sit down Rebecca". Instructed Maria.

She began to slowly sit down. Tommy tensed and made a face while turning red from exertion, but as she gradually got lower the pressure was too much and Tommy went airborne. She stood up again allowing Tommy to get back on the ground. "See. Sascha do you mind belaying for Rebecca?" Asked Maria. "I'd love to. Lets get Tommy unhooked so I can take over." She responded, but Tommy was not giving up so easily.

"Wait, I want another chance." Tommy protested, but Maria had had enough. This was getting ridiculous. She marched over to him and reached down and grabbed the chord he was attached to and with just her left arm she pulled it and lifted him clean off the ground. He only weighed about thirty pounds and as she was in excellent shape this was an extremely easy task. She lifted him all the way up until he could nearly look her in the eyes.

"You're not as big and strong as you used to be or think you still are. So, let it go." She said giving the rope a single shake. Then she knelt down, so she could unhook him without dropping him, and removed the rope from him. She then walked over and handed it to Sasha. Both Sasha and Rebecca were shocked, but took it in stride. Sasha quickly turned to Rebecca who was still staring in disbelief at her uncle.

"You ready." Sasha asked snapping the end of the tether to her belt. "Yep." Said Rebecca who then proceeded to climb the course again. She climbed many courses that day. Sasha was helping her at first and then John and Bill joined in as well. Tommy stood watching mostly. Replaying events in his mind. How easily he had been handled by his wife. He knew this was par for the course going in, but it happened so fast. In any event he was happy when the day was done.

...

The days continued to melt away. It was the day before the fourth treatment and Tommy and Maria were doing some summer cleaning. Tommy was wearing some jeans and a tee shirt that could fit your average five year old. Maria had some curve hugging sweatpants on and one of Tommy's old tee-shirts with no bra.

Without her bra her huge titties took on a life of their own as she walked about wiping things down and dusting. Even when she was sitting or standing still her large nipples pushed thumb sized indentations onto the shirt. Also, since Tommy used to be much bigger than her this meant whenever she bent over he could see her gigantic tits hanging and flopping about almost in their entirety through the large neck hole. So, he was becoming quite distracted as they cleaned. This combined with his diminished abilities meant his task's were being completed very slowly, if at all.

Maria was getting annoyed. She had dusted the house, cleaned the bathroom, wiped the counters down, and changed the sheets and bed spreads and in all of that time Tommy was still working on sweeping the floors. Tommy carefully swept some dirt out of a kitchen corner into his pile of dirt in the middle of the floor. The broom was a little unwieldy as it was almost twice as tall as he was, but he managed.

He felt the broom yank back out of his hands. Maria had snatched it from him. "What the hell? I'm trying to sweep the floors here." He said to his wife who had already started sweeping. "I know. Thanks, but it just needs to be done now." She said trying not to allow annoyance to creep into her tone. Tommy had become a little sensitive these days.

Maria swept and started to feel drag and noticed Tommy had latched onto the broom and was sliding with her sweeping motion. She stopped. Tommy looked up at her his little face flush with anger. "Do something else. I'm doing this." He said. "I've done everything else I can and now I need to mop these floors." Maria said this time allowing the annoyance to manifest.

Tommy tried to wrest control of the broom from her, but was too feeble to do so. "Really?" Maria said effortlessly holding the broom with one hand and looking down at him amused. Tommy got even more angry and tried taking it with all his power to no avail. Maria sighed and simply yanked it from his small hands. Tommy almost fell over from the force of her pull.

"Hey give it back." He protested. She just raised it up out of his reach. "No. Now go work on something else so I can get this done." She told him sternly. He jumped trying to grasp it and she just moved the broom. She did this a few times and after realizing he was not going to give up she grabbed him by his bicep. She felt it flex, but her hand easily encircled it completely.

"Let go." Tommy yelled pulling his arm, but unable to break her grip. "Stop it." Maria said yanking his arm and jolting his whole body. She could not understand why he was being like this. She bent down putting her face in front of his and spoke to him. "You've been sweeping this floor for an hour now and its still not finished. Its obviously too big a job for you and I'm not going to sit here and pretend you can do it for another hour. I don't have time for that shit." Maria said.

Tommy's gaze fell from his wife's angry face to her huge boobs hanging down and pushing the top out making it easy to see their soft immensity swaying gently as she scolded him. A powerful squeeze of his arm knocked him out of his trance. "Are you listening to me?" She asked. Tommy's gaze returned to his wife. "Fuck you, Maria. You're not the boss of me." He spat back at her.

"Are you sure about that?" She said standing up and dropping a hand to her hip regarding him. "Who takes you to work? Who goes grocery shopping? Who provides your meals? Who cleans the house?" She asked gesturing around. "You're my wife and we decided to do this as a team. You're supposed to be supportive. Instead you humiliate and demean me every chance you get." He shot back.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I've been nothing, but supportive. I bend over backwards and walk on egg shells around here to protect your little ego, especially lately." She said. "I catch all your little comments, don't think I don't. You belittle me in public and in front of your friends, in front of my family. I want some fucking respect." Tommy shot back.

Maria had been a little bit harsh on him the other day during climbing, but he was being ridiculous and now he was doing it again. He was clearly becoming too small to do certain things, but here he was asserting that he wasn't. He was as small as a little kid now and instead of accepting his limitations and help from others he was throwing a little temper tantrum. It had been a several years since she babysat, but she still remembered exactly how to handle little brats.

Maria let the broom drop and bent over and picked him up from beneath his armpits with both her hands lifting him to her face. "Tommy, you're throwing one hell of a little tantrum; and the cussing. I know I've told you how bad that looks." She said walking with him at arms length. "Hey, what are you doing? Put me down!" Tommy said kicking his legs in bicycle fashion.

She plopped him down on the couch and hunched over him canopying him. "You're in timeout. You sit here until I finish the floors." She said to him sternly and then stood up. Tommy popped right back up and stood face to crotch with his enormous wife defying her. If she were naked his nose would be in her bush he was that short. It didn't scare him because he was so angry at her for the recent humiliations and now this.

"You don't think I'm actually going to sit here do you?" He said. "Yes you are." Maria said and put her hand on his chest and pushed him back onto the couch pinning him easily. Tommy struggled with all his strength, but couldn't get up. Her hand covered most of his chest. "You might be stronger than me, but you can't do this all day." He said defiantly.

He was right. She could pin him there as long as she wanted, but it meant she wouldn't be getting anything else done either. She would need him to agree to sit there. She considered spanking him into submission, but quickly discarded it. He was so stubborn and proud she figured she would have to hurt him before he yielded and it still likely wouldn't work. She took her hand off him and he stood up on the couch. It put his head about boob height and he could at least look her in the eye this way.

"If you don't let me finish the floor I'm calling Sasha over to pin your little ass right there on that couch until I can." She told him. The thought of having Sasha join in his emasculation was not pleasant. She had always respected him and he her. What would she think of him if she had to come over and do that. "Fine! Sweep the fucking floors then." Tommy said storming off.