- Text Size +

Chapter 3: Second Treatment

Exactly two weeks from the day Tommy shrank to 5'2" he and Maria were back in the waiting room. She was reading a magazine and he was pacing and waiting. Less than a year from now and he would be on another planet in a distant solar system he kept reminding himself.

Tommy's thoughts were interrupted by Shelly opening the door. "Hi. We're ready if you are." She said. "Do you have any more Cosmo's?" Maria asked putting the magazine she had down. "No, I don't think we do; just that one." Shelly responded. "I forgot my tablet, guess I'm stuck with Sports Illustrated now." Maria laughed. "You can come back if you want. I'm sure your husband won't mind." Shelly said. "Oh, OK. I think I will." Maria replied.

Tommy didn't object, but he wasn't necessarily keen on the idea. It was a shock last time when he first saw his statuesque wife. Even the much shorter Shelly had been taller than he was when he emerged from the shrink chamber at 5'2". Now, Maria along with Shelly would get to see him shrunken even more and totally naked before he had even seen himself in the mirror.

The procedure was the same as last time. He stripped, stepped into the chamber, and stood patiently as the machine slowly and quietly went about its business. Shelly showed Maria the controls while Tommy was inside getting shrunk to some new even smaller size. "Why does he have to be nude?" Maria asked. "Clothing will interfere with process and result in erratic results." Shelly answered.

Maria was satisfied with the answer, but quickly realized that there was even less to do in the back then there was in the waiting room. Still it was nice to see how all this happened. She chatted with Shelly for a bit until the process completed. "OK. We're all done." Shelly announced in the microphone. The women waited and watched as the door to the chamber opened.

Tommy emerged much smaller than he had been. Maria had to consciously prevent herself from gawking overtly. He was tiny. The size of a small boy now. The new point of view seemed to confuse him for a moment as he looked around. He quickly seemed to adjust. "OK, lets check your measurements." Shelly said walking over towards him. Maria followed.

She was every bit of 6'4" in her three inch heels today, she could immediately tell that Tommy's head would not even reach the level of her breasts anymore. "OK, sweety step over here." Shelly instructed and then grabbed Tommy by his arm leading him to the scale and tape measure. Maria took note of his height of 4'3". The scale read 65 pounds.

Shelly recorded those and quickly went about gathering the rest of his measurements: arm length, leg length, waist and chest circumference, etc. It didn't take long. In less then 20 minutes they were walking out; Maria dressed in her business attire and Tommy in his baggy medical smock. He was walking frantically just to keep up with her as she led the way back to the car.

She slid into the drivers seat of her large SUV. It fit her long body like a glove. Tommy had to literally climb into the passenger seat where he quickly realized that he could no longer see over the dash cleanly. The couple hadn't spoken since Tommy had emerged from the shrinking chamber. "So, you want to take the day off and have sex all day?" Tommy said breaking the silence.

Maria smirked and turned her torso resting her long arm along the back of his seat. Tommy couldn't help but stare at the massive swells beneath her blouse. They seemed so much bigger than this morning before he had shrunk. He was too short to see much cleavage. Most of it was hidden by her professional clothing anyway. She regarded him for a moment. "You think you're still big enough to handle this?" She said glancing down her body and smiling condescendingly.

Her body was smoking. He wanted her. "I'll bend you over and screw you senseless." He responded. Maria just looked at him like he was nuts. "As soon as I find a chair to stand-on." He said smiling up at her. She just laughed and rolled her eyes. "Lets get you some new clothes and take it from there." She said.

Shopping was a nightmare. There was nothing Tommy's size in the men's section. Maria picked out some clothes that looked like a fit. "Here try these on." She said handing them Tommy. "I'm not wearing these! They're kids clothes." Tommy said handing them back and looking up at Maria. "Hon, I hate to break it to you, but you're the size of a kid now. It's all that'll fit." She said bending over and holding the tiny pants up to Tommy's little legs.

Tommy couldn't argue the point. They looked like the right size; he was also distracted. His eyes were drawn to the cleavage he missed from earlier. With Maria bent over like this he could see straight down here blouse to her boobage threatening to spill out. "Fine. I'll try them on." He relented. When he emerged Maria smiled. "You look so cute." She said walking over and adjusting his GI Joe shirt and jeans. "Adorable." A strange voice agreed. Tommy and Maria both looked over at an older lady that was watching them.

"You're son is so cute. How old is he?" She asked. Tommy's face went beet red. "Thirty-four, mam." He said curtly. Now Maria turned red as the old lady frowned and looked confused. "He's eight, but he lost his manners it seems." She said standing up. "Come on." Maria said as she grabbed Tommy by his bicep and pulled him out of site and earshot. Tommy had no choice but to follow otherwise he would have simply been drug behind his wife.

"What in the hell is wrong with you?" She asked bending over to lower herself to Tommy's level. "Nothing. She thought I was a child and I corrected her. Now would you let go." He said yanking his arm away. "She's old and you're the same size as a child. Its an honest mistake. You didn't have to be so, so rude." She scolded after finding the adjective.

Tommy just stood there and so Maria stood up and looked down at him planting one hand on a hip. "I feel like some soccer Mom lecturing her little boy." She said shaking her head in disbelief. She was needling him for embarrassing her. He wasn't going to let it get to him. "You look more like some giant soccer MILF to me." He said and he reached up and pinched her one of her large tits hanging above his head.

Maria's mouth formed and O in shock upon feeling his little fingers grope the bottom her breast; in public no less! The things that came out of his dirty little mouth seemed wrong for some reason. "OMG, I should bend you over my knee and spank your little ass for that one you perv." She said in shock. "Sounds good. Lets go." He said smiling up at her.

He then walked off towards the register. He might look like a kid and people might try and treat him like one, but he was an adult and was not going to conform to perception. Not Maria's perception and certainly not some stranger no matter how old or demented.

Maria watched him walk away shaking her head, but then fell in behind him. She was embarrassed and surprised at his behavior, but she also had decided she did want to take the day off and fuck his little brains out. She was going to abuse him and he would love it and beg for more when she was done. Why she had this urge now when only a moment ago she was treating him like a kid she did not know. This whole process confused things so much.

They got home and no sooner than they walked in Tommy was sliding his hands up his wife's skirt. He felt her thighs and ass. He could feel that she had garter leggings on that connected to her panties. She often wore these to work as they kept her pantyhose tight and wrinkle free. That and Tommy just loved them. He slid his hand up to her butt and crotch and felt her up.

He looked up and saw her looking down at him impatiently. "You finished?" She asked. "Nope. Just getting started." He said and he removed his hands from beneath her skirt and quickly stripped out of his new clothes. Maria ignored him and walked over and sat on the couch. She grabbed her tablet and started reading. She hadn't changed her mind about screwing him, but she wanted to tease him a little first.

He walked over and stood nude in front of her. She could hardly keep from smirking. She could tell he was getting impatient. Tommy's little dick was stiff and at attention. He was ready, but Maria seemed disinterested. Not to be denied he climbed up on the couch. "So, you want to fuck or what?" He asked plopping down beside his wife.

Maria sighed. "I wish you wouldn't cuss like that. Do you realize how ridiculous it looks now? Like some little grade school kid dropping F-bombs: not attractive at all." She said. "Fuck that, I'm an adult I say what I please." He promptly shot back. She just looked at him. "You realize the more you lay on the curse words the more insecure you seem." She stated.

Tommy might have come to that conclusion on his own and stopped, but he wouldn't be force fed like this and especially not now. Now that she called him out his only choice was to play it all the way. "Did you become Sigmund "Fucking" Freud or something? You know everything boils down to sex with him, right?" He stated and then thrust his hand down her shirt.

His hand disappeared completely within her cleavage to well past his wrist. She felt his small hand and fingers slide down the inside of her right boob. Her nipples stiffened at his touch. She had big nipples and even bigger aureoles and she wanted his little hands touching them. He still knew how to turn her on even if he was small. She abandoned her plan of toying with him and just grabbed him.

He was shocked at how she just took control. She grabbed him and lifted him as easily as moving an empty box. She pulled him into her and started kissing him. Her mouth and tongue were so big it was almost not enjoyable for him. Maria found it awkward too. She was hugging and kissing him, but she felt like she was hugging herself; his physical presence was so diminished within her arms.

Her large soft boobs used to squash and spread against his hard, broad chest as he held her in his arms. Then her feet would dangle as he gently lifted her to share a kiss. Now, her boobs were overwhelming his small frame and she was jerking him too and fro like a little rag doll. It was not graceful at all. However, the awkwardness was overpowered by the eroticism of it.

Here was her formerly big and strong husband being completely dominated physically and sexually. It was new; a novelty that she hoped would last, because she was not attracted to small puny guys. Had Tommy been this tall when he asked her out for the first time she would have laughed and rejected him without another thought.

Tommy tugged ineffectually at her skirt. He had gotten one side over a hip before she finally lifted up and slid it off for him. She then pulled her blouse up and unsnapped her bra freeing her gigantic breasts. Tommy immediately grabbed one titanic tit with both hands and began kneading it. It was heavy, smooth, and squishy, and it was way too much boob for such small hands.

"The other one's getting jealous." Maria said. He dropped that tit and started kissing on the other giant jug. Maria laid back and let Tommy crawl up onto her as he kept kissing and then started sucking and licking at her gigantic titties. She smiled observing how much smaller his head was then either of them. She then got an idea and grabbed each tit from beneath, lifted, and then sandwiched his little head between them.

Tommy couldn't believe it. His head was completely between his wife's boobs. He felt her smooth, soft, tit skin sliding across his face as she kneaded and jiggled them from the outside while smashing them inward simultaneously. He was kissing and licking until he felt it becoming difficult to breath. He then pulled his head from between them gasping.

Maria hadn't noticed and just kept playing with her own titties. Tommy quickly droped down and began unsnapping the garter. When he finished he rolled her stockings down her long smooth legs one by one. He then grabbed the hem of her panties and pulled down, but he couldn't get her them below her ass because she was sitting on it.

Finally, realizing what he was trying to do she lifted and he was able to finish getting her panties below her ass. She leaned back and lifted her legs and he pulled the panties until he reached her stocking covered feet. He got her panties off and yanked the stockings off too. She was now completely nude like he was. She sat there reclined on the couch her long legs spread with her diminutive lover in between.

"Well you got me naked, now what?" Maria said casually resting her long arms on the back of the couch. Tommy jumped up onto her. She readied her self, but he was so light now her body took his weight easily. The foreplay had primed her and she felt herself beginning to leak. She felt something tickling her pussy. She looked down and Tommy's little butt was working wildly pumping his little dick in and out of her.

He was not even close to filling her down there anymore, but she was so close to orgasm it didn't take much to start her chain reaction to climax. She smacked a large hand down spreading her long fingers onto both his ass cheeks. She used her hand and pushed in helping him get her off. They succeeded. She pressed him into her several more thrusts after he was spent until she finished too.

After allowing her climax to fade she collected her clothes, got up, and got a shower. Tommy was laying naked on the couch when she emerged fully dressed again. "Where are you going? I thought we were going to have sex all day?" Tommy asked. She looked at him. Stretched to full height he barely took up half the couch now. "Some of us still have to work. You can stick your little penis in me again when I get back from work." She said and then left.

He looked down. His package looked the same size as it always had in relation to the rest of him. It was just everything else was so much bigger. The couch was a good sized bed for him now. When before it used to be too short to fully lay down on. He stretched out and went to sleep.

...

Tommy and Maria arrived early as usual to the 10k. They waited for Sasha near the front as runners filled in the space around them. She finally arrived wading through the crowd to get over to them. Tommy looked around. He was taller than exactly no one. Even children had him by a head. To most women he was only chest high, but to his tall wife and taller friend he was less than that even.

Motivational music blared as the clock counted down to the start of the race. Tommy bounced in anticipation as did those around him. He could only see to the back of the next runner in front of him. In fact, he looked around and realized his vision was limited similarly in all directions. The horn sounded and everyone moved forward slowly at first, but then as soon as they reached the starting line they accelerated.

Tommy flowed through the river of people equally with the crowd until he reached the starting line then he took off. However, though he accelerated as usual during one of these races it seemed as if he was going backwards. People bounded and flowed around him as if he were a stone in a river and they swift moving water.

He looked up and noticed his wife and Sasha were already ten feet ahead and counting as they casually jogged. Tommy accelerated into an all out sprint and though the flow of people around him slowed it did not stop. The distance between him and his wife and Sasha continued to grow albeit more slowly. Their longer legs simply carried them father at a jog than his shorter legs did even at a flat out run.

Maria looked around and didn't see Tommy. She looked back over her shoulder and noticed Tommy sprinting as the longer legged runners surrounding him easily jogged around him. "My little hubby is having some trouble keeping up." Maria mentioned to her friend who shot a glance back over her shoulder at him.

"Oh, should we wait up for him?" Sasha asked. "I don't know let's ask him." Maria replied. They slowed their casual jogs until Tommy began to gain ground. Maria felt her chest bouncing more than normal under her sports bra as she exaggerated the hops in order to slow her forward speed. The women parted a little allowing little Tommy to run up between them.

He looked up at them. He was nearly at a dead run and was panting. They had been jogging casually and were half running in place in order for him to keep up. Maria had not counted on him being so much slower than her, but it shouldn't have been that surprising. He wasn't much over half her height now.

"Honey do you want us to run with you?" she asked. Tommy looked up at these two women towering above him. His wife's big tits were bouncing in unison above his head. They were so much faster than him now they had to really try in order to run slow enough so he could keep pace and he was at a sprint. He couldn't keep this pace much longer and they would have to slow down further still. He was embarrassed enough as it was and decided it best if they weren't around to see how slow his jog was.

"No. You two go ahead. I don't want to affect your time." He said. "Are you sure? We don't mind." Sasha lied and Maria nodded in agreement. "No, really, its OK." Tommy wheezed. "OK." Maria replied nodding to Sasha as they accelerated into their normal jog strides and quickly left Tommy in their dust. As soon as they were far enough ahead Tommy decelerated into his normal jog stride.

Later, he approached the finish line and saw his time: an hour and forty five minutes. He huffed in disgust. After crossing the finish line he wondered the crowd looking for Sasha and Maria. He found them talking to two tall, chiseled guys with no shirts. He made a beeline over to them. He pinched his wife's spandex covered butt. "Oh." She startled spinning around and finding her tiny husband.

Tommy noticed her face flush with embarrassment. She should be embarrassed getting caught in the act like this. He could even see her nipples slightly denting her top. "Hi honey." She said. "Uh, what was your time?" She asked as if looking for something, anything to say to him. "Horrible. Who are your friends?" He asked looking at the guys who were almost smirking at him as if to say; we could totally steal your woman from you and you could do nothing to stop us.

Maria was a little aroused by the guys she and Sasha were talking to. They had been waiting so long for Tommy that these guys had come over and started hitting on them. They didn't have anything else to do so they chatted politely and soaked up the attention. Maria felt a pinch on her butt and squeaked turning around to see who it was. Of course, it was Tommy.

She could tell he was miffed. Her mind immediately wondered what these guys would think of her now when she told them she was married to this tiny little man. Her face flushed with embarrassment at the notion. "Hi honey, uh, what was your time?" She asked putting off the introductions. "Horrible. Who are your friends?" He asked getting straight to it.

"John, Bill this is my husband Tommy. He is in the process of becoming a Micronaut. Tommy this is Bill and John." Maria made introductions. "Woah, well that explains the height, but you have a way to go before you're small enough to be a Micronaut, right?" Asked John. "Yeah, I read those guys are like one sixteenth of an inch tall." Bill chimed in walking over and standing next to Maria.

He was taller than she was by nearly a head. "You're going to have your hands full with this one when you get back from your mission." He said draping an arm around her shoulders and looking down at the half-ling Tommy had become. Maria could see Tom getting angry so she interceded by moving from under Bill's arm to over by Tom's side. "They only take the best of the best for the Micronaut program and I'll be his playground when he returns." Maria said dropping her hand to Tom's shoulder.

Bill laughed as did Tommy glad the situation had changed. Still he did not like being around these two giant guys and he liked Maria being around them even less. "Well, I imagine it will be difficult to get anything done around the house. If you need help here's my card. I do repairs of all types." He added. Maria took it. He was a handy man. "Thanks. If anything comes up we'll keep you in mind. After Sasha gave John her number the two guys left.

"Come on, what was that?" Tommy asked a little angry. Maria tried to play it off and she pulled her little husband into her hip. "Awww, you're not jealous are you? We were just talking. Right Sasha?" She asked her friend for backup who was smiling. "You can blame it on me, Tommy. I was totally flirting. Maria was just playing wing woman and we succeeded since I got John's number." Sasha said smiling broadly.

...

"Come on we're going to be late." Tommy chided Maria. She always took way too long to get ready to go anywhere. They were just going to her sister's to baby sit his niece and she was prepping like it was date night or something. "I'm coming, jeez." Maria said emerging from their bedroom and putting her last earring in while walking down the hall.

She walked toward Tommy who was drinking in her beauty. She was wearing a gray skirt (stopping just above her knees) and matching blouse with square patterns on it and some purple, blue, and green flowers running up both sides. The blouse had a green bottom, neckline, and sleeve cuffs. On most women the blouse would end just after the skirt began providing full coverage, but on Maria, being so busty, it revealed her mid-drift just above her belly button.

Her breasts protruded prominently and still wobbled slightly despite the heavy duty bra Tommy knew that she had on underneath. She stopped in front of him and he noticed his chin was even with her belly button. Then she slipped her feet into her four inch heels and it rose to above his eyes.

He looked up and couldn't even see her face. It was totally blocked out by the massive blouse covered lumps hanging above his head. She stepped back and regarded her miniature husband. "You're awful bossy this morning short stuff." She said to him and touching his chin with her fingers.

"Knock it off. You know Beth and James are waiting on us." Tommy defended. "You don't have to get all dolled up just to go over to my sister's house." He added. "How long have we been together? You know I don't go anywhere with out fixing up a little bit." She answered. Tommy knew it was total BS, but let it go.

She fixed up a little extra when heading to Beth's for many reasons. She liked to tease James, which totally annoyed Beth who was pretty in her own right, but not to the level of Maria. Also, Tommy's niece looked up to Maria and she figured she had fashion expectations to live up to. "Fine lets just go." Tommy said heading out the door.

They arrived at Beth's house thirty minutes later and after a short greeting and some instructions that Rebecca get to bed at a descent hour so she could get to work on time tomorrow they left for their date night. They were going to be gone all night, and Tommy and Maria agreed to stay the night. Rebecca was self sufficient, but they didn't want any parties and especially her boyfriend to drop by and make them premature grandparents.

Rebecca came out of her room after her parents left. "I love your outfit." She said to Maria. "Thanks. I've had it forever and just never wore it." She said. Rebecca was wearing some short shorts and a loose shirt, a thick white bra strap was visible hanging from her collar. The shirt was tied off so that it revealed her belly. She was getting too old too fast Tommy decided, but admittedly she already had the physique of a beautiful woman. She was taller and bustier every time he saw her lately it seemed like.

She wasn't as tall as Maria especially since his wife had on heels, but she looked to be approaching six feet rapidly. He guessed about 5'10 or 11 which put his shoulders about waist high to her. His niece's height combined with her newly minted womanly figure would cause any stranger to classify her as a peer to Maria. That stranger would also assume that Tommy was someone's little brother and the baby-sittee as opposed to the sitter.

"No offense, but this is totally unnecessary. I'm way too old for a sitter." She said to us looking sour. Maria handled it deftly. "Hey! We like to see you. Just consider it a visit. You want to get dinner or go shopping or something?" She asked. Rebecca lit up immediately. "Well, I have been trying to get over to the mall." She said.

"Alright. We're heading to the mall then." Maria said grabbing her purse. It was not lost on Tommy that he contributed exactly nothing to this decision making process, but even he didn't realize this until they were in the car and on the way. Its surprising how much affect size has on the subconscious he realized as he sat quietly in the back seat while his niece, who filled the passenger seat nicely, and wife discussed what type of outfits and shoes they had seen lately.

Tommy grew tired of store after store and being mistaken for a child time and again. He had been looking forward to a nice night of TV, takeout food, and conversation with Maria while Rebecca occupied herself in her room. Its not how the night turned out at all. He felt third wheel just like when Maria and Sasha were together, but worse since it was his niece that Maria was prioritizing above him.

"Come on lets get some dinner. I'm hungry." Tommy protested upon passing the food court. He realized that Maria didn't even hear what he had said since she was gabbing with Rebecca. She just kept on walking. "Maria...Maria...MARIA!" He finally yelled tugging on her skirt and interrupting her conversation with Rebecca.

"Excuse me." She said to her niece then turned to Tommy. "WHAT!" She yelled back and looked down at Tommy annoyed. It got the attention of most the people in their vicinity. "Jeez, What do you want?" She said scowling down at him from above. He looked around embarrassed and looked back at his towering wife who dropped her hands to her hips and regarded him impatiently. Lord she was big he thought. Even his niece who crossed her arms over her own large chest looked enormous now too.

"Well?" Maria asked in exasperation. Tommy couldn't help, but notice that most of the people were still watching them. Fuck it he thought, she's the one that yelled and made the scene. "I'm hungry. We've been shopping for hours. I want some food." He demanded. "Fine. Go ahead. We've got one more store to go to and we'll join you." She said dismissively. "My wallet was too big for these pockets so I left it at home." He explained.

"Well, I don't have any cash and I need my card, so, I guess you'll be coming with us." Maria said. Rebecca bent over to bring her face in front of her tiny uncle. "Come on, just one more store and we'll eat." She said smiling condescendingly. She then grabbed his small hand with her much larger one and lead him to the next place. Tommy didn't like it, but went along because he didn't have his wallet and wasn't about to just sit in the food court and smell food he couldn't buy.

They finally made it back to order some Chinese food. Maria ordered first then Rebecca. The menu was on the counter and Tommy couldn't see it because the counter was over his head. "Do they have general's chicken?" Tommy asked Maria who was getting her drink. "I don't know." She said absentmindedly. Tommy felt himself launch upward.

"Can you see now uncle Tommy?" Asked his niece who had just hoisted him up on her hip. He could see, but was embarrassed about being picked up like this. He heard Maria giggling. Of course she was paying attention now! He was about to snap at Rebecca, but Maria saw it coming and cut it off before it began. "Don't even think about it. Its a practical solution to a practical problem." Maria said as she walked over to Rebecca's side.

"Fine. I'll have general's chicken with an egg roll and coke." Tommy ordered expecting to be put down, but she just held him on her hip. "I don't mind. He's lighter than, Jordan, the nine year old I babysit." Rebecca told Maria with a confused look about her. "I was talking to Tommy. He was about to yell at you. He doesn't like to be treated like the tiny man that he is now. He'd rather we all just pretend he's still large and in charge." She added.

"Oh, sorry." Rebecca said putting him down. Tommy had just about enough from Maria. He was going to give her a piece of his mind, but when he turned to look up a her she was gone. He looked around and saw she had already taken her tray over to an open table. Rebecca got her food next and she waited with Tommy until he got his.

"Jeez, what is taking them so long?" He wondered aloud. "Excuse me. Hey, excuse me." He said trying to get the attention of the Chinese fellow behind the counter. It wasn't working. Is he ignoring me? Tommy wondered. "Ahem, excuse me." Rebecca said stepping up to the counter.

"Can I help you?" The man asked immediately. "Where is his food?" She asked and pointed at her uncle. The man looked at him and then started to talking in Chinese to a Chinese woman setting food on the counter. He then turned back to Rebecca and said, "His mother got it." He then pointed over at Maria who was waiving them over.

"Oh." Rebecca said giggling a little. Tommy turned bright red. "She's my wife you idiot!" He said. The man just shrugged and took the next person's order. "Come on Uncle Tommy. At least we found your food." She said grabbing his hand and leading him over to the table Maria had claimed.

As soon as they sat down Tommy lit into Maria. "Why did you grab my food?!" He asked forcefully. "They gave it to me and I took it." She said taking a bite. "I waited over there forever for them to bring it out and you had it all along." He added standing on a chair to try and get his food. "Just sit down, you're going to make a mess." Maria said while putting his plate and drink in front of his seat with a single long arm.

"Well, I could've got it myself." He spat. "What's the big deal? You were right there. You saw me take it." She said. "He probably couldn't see it. I had to pick him up so he could see the menu." Rebecca defended her uncle. "The cook thought you were his mom. That's why he put it on your tray." She added. Tommy's face turned red with embarrassment again as Rebecca explained things.

"I see now." Maria said chuckling softly. She looked at Tommy. "Did the bad man bruise your ego?" She asked in a baby talk voice. "Ha, ha. Very funny. I just sat over there like an idiot waiting for food that you already had." He said. "Well, you got it now. Can we just enjoy the rest of our lunch?" Maria asked softly and smirking over at Rebecca who was also smiling. Tommy hated it, but realized he needed to just let it go. "Fine." He said taking a bite.