- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Chapter 2 – The First Treatment

The weekend before the shrinking process was to begin Maria and Tommy decided to have an impromptu party. They invited friends and family, but most of both Maria and Tommy's families were far away. Tommy's sister Beth and her family came, but other than that it was largely their friends and colleagues. The meeting invite went to Tommy's army buddies too, but they all lived so far away no one RSVP'd on such short notice.

They had a swimming pool so they did pool party things. They grilled out. They played pool volleyball. One of Maria's old college volleyball teammates, Sasha, who lived in the area came so the games were very competitive. The guests even brought some gag gifts.

Tommy's sister gave them an old doll house. It used to belong to his niece, Rebecca, who had out grown it. "You might need a place to stay from time to time." Beth said when he opened it to much laughter. "You're not going to miss this?" Tommy said to Rebecca as he held her old doll house. He couldn't believe how much she had shot up the past year. She was an inch or two taller than her mother. She just smiled flashing her braces and held up a cell phone. "Nah, I'm on here mostly now, but if I miss it too much I know right where to find it." She said smiling.

Sasha got him a step latter so he could reach things around the house. The gifts were all in good humor. Tommy talked about his mission with anyone who would listen. Maria got offers of support with anything she might need help with. Tommy's brother in law offered his services for chores around the house as did his sister.

Well into the party the door bell rang and Maria went to answer it. When she opened the door there was beautiful blond woman standing there. "Can I help you?" Maria asked. "Is this Tommy's Micronaut party?" She asked. "Yes, but who are you?" Maria asked becoming suspicious. "I'm sorry, my name's Amy." The woman extended a hand so Maria shook it. She had a very firm grip. She was a few inches shorter than Maria, but was very fit. She was just a bit less busty than Maria which meant she was stacked like a brick house in the chest department.

"I was in the army with Tommy and got this invitation." She said showing Maria a tattoo on her shoulder like the one Tommy had. "I didn't RSVP, because I didn't know if I would be able to make it. Is it too late?" Maria's warning sirens were buzzing and she was about to tell her to beat it when from behind her she heard her husband bellow, "Aimes!" The woman's face lit up. Maria would have to let her in now. She smiled, "No, its not too late at all. Come on in. I'm Maria, Tommy's wife." She added stepping aside so Tommy could greet his former military buddy.

Tommy bounded over to them and clasped Amy's hand. "Honey, it might not look like it, but this little lady is one of the five best marksmen in the entire world. Her rifle saved my ass probably five times at least." He said beaming. Amy just smiled soaking up the adulation. Maria was not prepared for this. For the first time since she met Tommy she was jealous of another woman. She also was certain that they had fucked. Maria smiled. "Well thank you for saving Tommy's ass for me." She said smiling and slapping her husbands butt. "Come on in. Let me introduce you to everyone." He said leading Amy away by the arm.

Maria kept an eye on Tommy as he caught up with his beautiful friend from the army. Neither had done anything inappropriate, but it was just the fact that he was this friendly with a woman that pretty that had Maria concerned. She wasn't so concerned about the woman's physical gifts. She was very competitive in that arena and would be regarded by most men as the better looking of the two.

However, this woman had a deeper connection with Tommy than anyone else that she knew. In fact it might even rival her own. They had been in life and death situations together and had similar interests in fighting and shooting and other army crap.

The night ended with some drinks. A few of the closer friends approached Tommy and Maria discretely and asked them if they had thought everything through. Tommy shut these conversations down pretty quickly when he was aware of them, but when he wasn't around they certainly made Maria regret giving in to Tommy so easily on this.

It was twilight and Maria was drinking a wine cooler and talking with a circle of her friends outside while Tommy was playing cards in the house with the guys that were left at the party, and of course Amy. "Are you nervous?" Sasha asked. Maria nodded. "He's going to be so vulnerable when the process is complete." Sasha stated. "He'll need 24/7 care." She added. "I know. He's just thinking about the missions and the glory. He's not at all considering what it will be like living that small here on Earth." Maria said. "If you need any help at all with caring for Tom you can give us a call." Beth offered.

Sasha was sympathetic. She didn't think she could stay in a marriage with a man smaller than a tiny insect. She would be surprised if Maria's marriage lasted long after Tommy became a Micronaut. Beth was worried too. Less about Maria and more about her brother. He was going to be entirely dependent on her and if the marriage went bad he'd be at her mercy. She made a mental note to start visiting more often to check up on him.

The party slowly died down and eventually everyone, except Amy, had left. Maria sat and politely listened while they shared war stories. Finally, Amy gave Tommy and Maria a hug and left. After the door shut. Maria sighed and turned to Tommy. "Did you two fuck?" She asked out right. Tommy smiled. "I knew you would be jealous." He said chuckling softly. "Stop it!" She said punching him in the arm. "Did you fuck her?" She asked becoming miffed that Tommy was laughing and making light of her insecurity.

"I've seen her naked and she's seen me naked, but we've never fucked. I won't lie I would've, but..." Tommy said trailing off. "But what?" She asked. "Come on, army girl, likes to play with guns, camp out, and do boy stuff." Tommy said. "She's gay?" Maria asked catching on. "We'll she's never come out and said it, but a buddy of mine saw her kissing a woman in a bar once and she's never been with a man in all the time I've known her." Tommy said.

Maria felt a little better, but still could not eliminate Amy completely as a threat to steal her man. "I've kissed a woman before and I like sports. That would make me gay in your book." Maria said deciding the evidence wasn't conclusive. "Whatever, I think she's gay. In any event I treat her more like my sister Beth than I do a piece of ass. Besides I'm totally happy with what I've got." He said stepping over and stooping to kiss Maria. After assuaging Maria's fears the couple cleaned up a little. They had to get up early because tomorrow was the big day.

...

They arrived a few minutes early at the facilities. It was a Monday and Maria had cleared her morning schedule to be here with her husband. Tommy paced nervously in the waiting room. Maria was sitting in a chair reading her tablet. The door that led to the back opened and a pretty brunette emerged. "Hi I'm Shelly. We're ready if you are." Shelly said smiling at the couple. Maria got up and walked over to Tommy.

He wrapped his massive arms around her, squeezed, and lifted. She felt her feet leave the ground and he gave her a kiss. "You sure you want to do this?" She asked. "Absolutely." He said smiling down at her as he set her back onto the ground. "Don't forget to remove your personal items; keys, wallet, cell phone, etc." She said looking up at Tommy.

Shelly was an average sized woman a foot shorter than he was at least. How much shorter would she be in an hour when they were done here? The booklet stated Tommy would shrink 10-20% in the first treatment Maria recalled. This meant he might emerge shorter than this woman who was just under collar bone high to Maria.

Tommy did as he was asked to and then followed the lady back into the hall. Maria watched until the door shut and then sat down and started reading her tablet again. She checked her social network. Joanne was getting married. They were invited. Her cousin got a new dog. She was trying to distract herself to make the butterflies in her belly go away. It was not working.

...

Shelly led Tommy back to a room and opened the door. He surveyed the room. There was a metallic table with a couple piles of what looked like hospital clothes on it. Over in the corner was a shower like stall. In the opposite corner was a control panel of some sort. "OK. You'll need to remove your clothes and step into the shrinking chamber." Shelly instructed.

"You can set them on the table there. Those are for when we are done. There are a few different sizes so you will definitely have something to wear." She explained. Tommy removed his shirt, his shoes, socks, trousers, and finally his underpants and set them in a pile on the table next to the other clothes. It was a little awkward being naked in front of a strange woman, but she was a professional and so was he.

He turned and faced her. He caught her give his nude body a once over with her eyes. "So, I just climb into that stall and you switch it on and that's it?" He asked. "Pretty much. The process takes about a half an hour. When that's done we'll got some measurements, then you'll get dressed, and we'll get some blood and skin samples and you're out of here." She told him. "Alright. Here goes." He said walking confidently over to the shower stall device and getting in.

"Make sure you close the latch." He heard Shelly instruct. He complied. "Thanks." She said. He looked around. There was a clock and a tape measure. He was 6'5" he noticed. There was also an indicator on the wall that read Ready in green lettering. It switched to the word Engaged in red lettering. Tommy looked around. Nothing appeared to be happening. There was no lights or noises. Nothing. After about five minutes he started wondering if it was even working at all. That's when he noticed he was no longer 6'5". He was now 6'3".

...

Maria had been reading her tablet for about forty-five or fifty minutes when Shelly emerged followed by the new smaller Tommy. He looked to be wearing some baggy hospital pants and shirt. His old shoes may as well have been skis they looked so big on his now much smaller body. He was carrying a plastic bag with his old clothes in it and a piece of paper and looked to be about as tall as Shelly now. Maybe even a little shorter.

Maria put her tablet away and grabbed her bag as Tommy and Shelly made their way over to her. She stood up. The comparison wasn't pretty. She towered over both Shelly and her husband who looked to be shorter than even Shelly. Tommy looked up at his wife. "Woah, this will take some getting used to." He said.

"Tell me about it." Maria replied looking down at him in disbelief. She had prepared herself on an intellectual level for this, but actually seeing it was another matter entirely. "He's been reduced by 19.48% in height. He's now 5'2" tall." Shelly stated. "Well I guess our first stop should be the clothing store." Maria said. "Probably a good plan, but don't buy too much remember he's due back here in two weeks for the next treatment and then those will be too big." Shelly reminded her.

"Right." Maria said unable to hide the look of stunned disbelief. She remembered when Tommy first started flirting with her. How she had always been so nervous around him and was anxious for him to just ask her out. Had he been this short then she would have rejected his courtship without a second thought. She was certainly very shallow then, but had she outgrown it since then or just not been forced to express it? Her looks and wit guaranteed her the best suitors and now; well they would certainly get some stares during the clothing run, of that she had no doubt.

Tommy handed the summary sheet to his now amazonian wife. He regarded her. Her heels made her over a foot taller than he was now. His head just cleared her enormous blouse covered breasts. "You only weigh a hundred and ten pounds now?" Maria asked as she reviewed the measurements that were printed on the summary sheet. "Yep, talk about a speed diet." He said trying to make lite of the situation. "Ugh, I feel like such an ogre around you already." She lamented.

"Well, shorty, are you ready to get out of here?" She asked only half playfully. Tommy paused unsure of what to make of Maria's demeanor. He decided to run with it. "I guess so stretch." He shot back. She smirked and started walking out. Tommy fell in behind her. It didn't take him long to notice it was going to be a little more difficult to keep up with his wife during walks of any significant duration. His over sized foot wear wasn't helping his cause.

...

The first stop they made was the shoe store. His new size was 8. He found a nice athletic shoe that he wanted and scanned for the correct size. Of course it was on the top shelf. He tip toed and was able to just graze and push at the box with his fingers. "Here, let me help you with that, sir." He heard a bubbly voice say to him from behind. He turned around and a bright-eyed girl that worked there extended her long willowy arm above his head and retrieved the box for him.

"Here you go." She said smiling down at him and flashing him with her dimples and braces. She couldn't have been much over sixteen, but she was a good six inches taller than he was. "Thanks." He said looking up at her sheepishly. "Don't mention it." She said and then walked over to help someone else.

Maria noticed Tommy having trouble and started to go help him, but one of the sales girls beat her to it. She wondered if he would have second thoughts. Something like that had to be humiliating for him she figured. She made her way to the flats and didn't see anything that she liked. Though in all honesty it was probably her disdain for flats in general instead of the shoes in particular that made her decide not to buy any.

They next arrived at the mall. Tommy had to admit that his change in perspective was a bit disorientating. He used to be able to see over everyone and moreover the crowds would usually part for him as he waded through them. Now it seemed like every where he turned was a wall of people. The teenagers were the worst as they never seemed to be watching where they were going. After a few minutes of trying to fight through the throng of shoppers he found it was just easier to follow in Maria's wake.

They made a beeline to the opposite end of the mall to a department store. He quickly found a couple sets of small clothes and after paying for them he used one of the changing rooms to ditch his hospital clothes. Maria browsed the women's section and couldn't resist buying a new night gown. After they had made their purchases they headed home.

They got home and Tommy for one was glad to be back. The treatment had been exhausting and he was looking forward to a nice nap. Maria had other plans. She was curious what Tommy looked like naked now and more specifically what he looked like below the waist. She wanted to get his clothes off him and get him into bed and she didn't have much time to do it in because she still had to work the rest of the afternoon. Fortunately, she was very effective at getting laid.

Tommy kicked his shoes off and walked over to the dresser and dug his wallet, keys, and cell out and dumped them on the dresser. He heard Maria come into the room behind him. He turned around. She had her shirt off for some reason and was walking around in her bra. It gave her adequate support, but she had big breasts and the upper portion of each boob giggled intensely with each step she took. "Lets see how you measure up." She said stepping over to him.

Her tits were pushing up against his collarbone. "Look, you can rest your chin in my cleavage now." She observed pushing forward a bit more to prove her point. Poor little Tommy was practically drowning in boobage. He was so easy to manipulate into intercourse Maria thought to herself. He was already clawing at her bra clasp in the back and finally succeeded in getting it open.

She smiled and slid her shoulders and boobs out of her bra, but held the end of each massive tit with her opposite hands covering her enormous nipples and aureoles. "Are you sure you can still handle these little guy?" She teased. Tommy responded by lifting his own shirt off and dropped his pants. He was now standing there in just his boxers and socks. She smiled. He was as cut and ripped as ever, but just much smaller. Cute would be a good word to describe him with now. Cute was good enough.

Maria removed her hands and let her big boobs drop. She then pulled Tommy in for a hug and pressed them into his face. While she hugged him she gained a new perspective on his smallness as her body just enveloped his in her embrace. He started to pull back, but she held him a little longer before letting him go. He was primed and he grabbed her skirt and panties and yanked them down to her knees in one motion.

Maria stepped out of her panties and stood naked except for her heels looking down at her newly diminutive lover. "You got me naked now what, shorty?" She teased. Tommy was getting annoyed at being called shorty, but now was not the time to worry about that when Maria was naked and horny and right in front of him.

He looked at her standing there naked and towering above him waiting for him to take the lead and realized it was going to be a tall order. Maria could have initiated, but she wanted to see what he would do. They'd been married for a while and like most married couples they had a pattern.

The pattern was they would kiss for a little followed by some hugging, groping, and petting. If they weren't naked yet then he'd take their clothes off. Finally, he'd toss her on the bed if they weren't already there, mount her, and fuck her brains out. That pattern would have to change. He was too short to kiss her on the mouth. She would have to stoop or he would need a stool.

He looked her up and down and realized she still had her shoes on. He still wouldn't reach her mouth with his, but it would bring him three inches closer once she was out of them. He couldn't just reach down and grab her calf like she was was a race horse; even though he wanted to ride her like one. He needed to be smooth about it.

Maria watched in amused fascination as her little lover approached and looked up at her and proceeded to kiss each boob on the nipple. He didn't start sucking on them or anything though. In fact he disappeared beneath them. She then felt his lips press a fresh kiss on her belly, then her navel. Well this was new. She thought to herself.

She felt his small hands slide down her hips and then around to her ass and squeeze. Then he planted a kiss right through her bush on her vagina, but he didn't linger there either. He continued south kissing each inner thigh and then each knee.

She the felt his hands on her left calf. They slid down and he pulled her foot up. He then removed her high heel and kissed the top of her foot. Maria giggled. "That tickles." She said, He repeated the process on the other foot. She then felt his fingers graze gently back up her legs, thighs, hips, and ribs. He was looking up at her again, but now he was a few inches taller. Clever boy – she thought realizing what he had done.

So, instead of his head stopping at her collarbone it now stopped just under her chin. She could've made it easy on him, but what fun was that she figured. Tommy stood the looking at her bare feet. He was proud of what he accomplished. His gaze rose up her long bare legs to her vagina clothed in a triangle of dark curls. He continued up the curve of her hips and toned belly passed her prodigious tits. He passed the level of his own eyes to her chin, mouth, nose and eyes.

What was that he saw? A smirk? She must be amused at his petty attempt at eliminating the enormous height difference. He needed to show his wife he could still take charge. Maria felt his small hands slide under her ass cheeks and down her "hammies". He lifted and about gave himself a hernia, but he was strong and succeeded – barely.

Maria felt herself rising and let out a squeal. He was actually picking her up! She put her hands on his shoulders for balance as she felt herself moving slowly moving backwards. She let out another squeal when she fell backwards onto the bed. She smiled at Tommy who was standing there panting, but the exertion had made all his little muscles pop. She was getting wet now.

It had always been obvious that Tommy was strong before. He had huge muscles in his arms, legs, ass, and chest. She appreciated his strength even more now that he had been deprived of his size. She outweighed him by sixty-five pounds according to the summary and yet he still was able to lift her; for now.

She spread for him as he dropped his boxers and climbed on the bed between her legs. His enormous cock had been reduced to average size, but was still proportionally very large on his smaller body. It was beginning to stiffen as he crawled onto her. She was surprised at his weight. She used to labor under his bulk before, but now he was so lite she might buck him right off her were she to get too animated.

Tommy paused catching his breath as he dumped his wife onto their bed. It certainly used to be a lot easier to do that. He looked down at her and noticed she was getting excited. Her vagina was starting to leak a little and her nipples and aureoles were very swollen. He started for his underwear, but stopped. He would be a lot smaller down there too. He decided to give himself a moment to stiffen up before he revealed his new smaller sized penis to his wife.

He waited only another moment and dropped his boxers and mounted her. He crawled up her long body and over her tremendous tits so he could kiss her. He leaned down and felt her soft boobs squashing against his chest like so many times before, but now it was different. His chest and body were a lot smaller and he could feel her soft tit flesh squishing and sliding out around his sides under his arms. He was barely able to reach her lips. This was not the way he wanted to start things off.

He leaned forward and felt her boobs slosh up as he shifted and he was quickly shifted upward as if on a sloshing waterbed. Before he knew it he had smacked her in the mouth with his mouth. She took it in stride and began kissing him passionately. Her mouth was bigger now and she was cramming her giant tongue into his mouth and her lips were entirely enveloping his.

Maria ran her hands down Tommy's back and to his cute little butt. She took almost an entire buttock into each hand when she squeezed. He was trying to pet and grope her too, but his reach was more limited now. Her legs were completely out of reach so he used his hands to knead her giant breasts. They were inadequate for the task before even as big as his hands used to be, but now? It was kind of ticklish and Maria couldn't help, but giggle as he did his best and feebly fondled her giant titties with his itty-bitty hands.

Tommy was ready to penetrate her. He scooted up her and put his hands on the bed above her shoulders as he had done countless times before. He began to probe with his penis until he started to feel her opening. Something wasn't right; it was smooth. She didn't shave and it was much to tight. This was about the time that Maria burst into laughter.

"Honey, you're fucking my belly button." She said pushing him up and still laughing. "See." She said taking note at how easily she had lifted him up off her. He was so lite. She was right. Tommy was so embarrassed. He had been probing around her belly not her pelvis. He backed down her aligning himself properly: his crotch to hers. Now his head was on the level of her massive tits instead of her face.

He shrugged and buried his head into them kissing and motor-boating as he proceeded to prod the correct hole this time. She was wet and he slipped completely into her all to easily. He thrust and thrust, but just couldn't fill her anymore. She didn't seem to mind though as she began to buck more and more violently as she approached orgasm. It wasn't long before her pelvic gyrations started lifting him completely up and out of her. He would then thrust it back in upon landing again.

He started to blow and then the air left him as her long legs wrapped around his mid-section and squeezed like a powerful python. He felt like a goat being crushed for dinner. He stiffened his muscles, but the pressure was relentless. He was no longer strong enough to repel the powerful embrace of her smooth sexy legs. Finally, he succeeded in getting some air as he tensed and collapsed onto her his orgasm completed.

Maria was bucking hard and like she feared she was practically bucking Tommy's smaller body right off her. She toned it down a little as she came closer and closer to climax. However, when she started cumming she instinctively wrapped her long, strong legs around him and squeezed. He wheezed. She looked down and noticed the difficulty this seemed to be causing him so she let up a little. He collapsed onto her his little head plopping down onto her heaving breasts.

It was a good fuck. Despite the shrinkage Tommy still had it Maria decided. He lay satisfied draped over his enormous wife. She pushed him off and got up. Her body was slick, her olive skin still glistening with hers and his sweat. "Off to work?" He asked. "Yep. I've got a ton of shit to do today. I'll probably be late getting home." She replied.

...

It had only been a couple of hours since Maria had left for work and Tommy was napping when the doorbell rang. He got up, rubbed his eyes, and went to answer it. It was his sister and niece. "Hey Beth, Becky." He greeted them. Their eyes were wide as they regarded him. It was new for Tommy too. His sister was a head taller than him now. Her daughter was half a head taller than her mother. "Come in you want something to drink or eat?" He asked stepping aside to let the two taller women by.

"No we just came by to check in on you." Beth said walking in followed by Rebecca. "I'm fine, but I appreciate the concern. At least let me get you some coffee." He said gesturing for them to sit. Rebecca looked at her mother and followed her lead as she sat down. He started a pot of coffee and came back and sat with them while it seeped through the coffee machine.

"It didn't hurt you when they shrank you did it?" Beth asked concern saturating her voice. "Not at all, I barely even noticed except for things on the wall gradually got higher." He re-assured her. "You look about 5'3" now, is that right?" Beth asked. "5'2" and a buck-ten now." Tommy said. "Wow, Tommy, that's a big change. If you need anything you just call us, OK?" She said. "Thanks, Sis, but I'll be fine I'm not the first person to ever do this." He said getting up to get their coffee's.

"Cream and sugar?" He asked. "Yes, please. I just want you to know that you and Maria are not alone." She said. "Thanks, Sis, but I'll be fine its her I'm concerned about. They have all kinds of tools and gadgets to help as I get smaller." He said opening the cabinet and looking up at the sugar hopelessly out of reach. Beth noticed and couldn't help ribbing him a little. "Right, they give you a step ladder with all of those tools and gadgets? Becky, help your uncle." Beth said.

Rebecca got up and walker over to Tommy smiling down at him as she easily reached the sugar for him. "Here you go uncle Tommy." She said. "Uh, thanks." Tommy said laughing a little at the irony. He also noticed a motion in his niece's chest that he never noticed before. She had grown more than up over the last year and looked to be boasting some solid C-cups now. It was easy to miss when he was six-five, but at five-two they were nearly in is face now.

It was kind of awkward really. Thankfully she didn't loiter and quickly got her seat again. His face felt red, he hoped Beth hadn't noticed the awkward face to breast moment. If she did she gave no indication of it as she accepted her coffee from him. They drank and talked some more until all of the coffee was gone.

Tommy learned that his brother in law got a promotion and that Rebecca would be doing a car wash next month to help fund raise for her cheer team. They got up to leave and Tommy walked them to the door. Beth stooped a little to hug her older brother lest she plant her double D's in his face. Her daughter was new to the whole boob hug thing and did not stoop.

"Bye uncle Tommy." She said hugging him and trapping his head between her boobs. This time Tommy saw Beth notice her daughter's awkwardness. His face was beat red as he disengaged and so was his sister's. Rebecca was oblivious. Tommy just laughed and winked at his sister. "OK, I'll see you all later." He said as he shut the door.

He watched as his sister motioned to her own chest and explained things to her daughter while they walked to their car. He saw his niece's hand shoot to her mouth and look back. She saw him looking out at them and so he just waved. She didn't wave back, but turned to her mother and said something. Tommy was no expert lip reader, but it looked like 'I'm sorry I didn't know.' Tommy laughed and went to finish his nap.

...

Now that Tommy was in the deep space program his work responsibilities at least for the time being were study and training for his mission. So, he was able to work from his office or at home depending upon the day's requirements. Maria's job continued as it always had. So, they quickly settled back into their routine.

The sex had been easier than either had thought it would be. Tommy seemed to want her more than he had even before. He didn't know if it was a side effect of the shrinking process or if Maria's new relatively larger size compared to him made it seem like he was with a new woman: a woman that happened to be identical to his old wife, but taller and with way bigger boobs. This was all fine by Maria whom being younger than Tommy was happy for the extra attention. In any event, they had honed their new intercourse pattern very quickly.

Despite Tommy's shrinkage life went on. He still had a gym membership that he had every intention of using. He had signed up for a 10k run and he swam competitively. These types of events were still things he would do until he couldn't anymore. Then there was the fact that his wife was nine years younger than he was. She still liked to do the things that most attractive twenty somethings liked to do: like going to clubs and bars, to parties, and to concerts. He saw no reason why these shouldn't continue too.

Then there were familial obligations and the friendships to maintain. His sister was sure to come and visit any day now along with her husband and children. Maria's friend Sasha and whomever she happened to be dating would be around at some point. Maria would still have social obligations attached to her job. Tommy was fine with all of these, but Maria, as are most women, was much more socially attuned then Tommy and most guys. She knew that as time went by and he got smaller some of these activities would become very difficult to maintain.

This realization made her hypersensitive to the size comparison between them. Maria loved heels. She hated flats and flatly refused to wear them. So, whenever they were out together she was a full foot taller than he was. This of course elicited a ton of stares and comments and whispers on the edge of earshot.

"That makes me so mad." Maria lamented as they left the restaurant. "Babe, if you didn't always wear heels it wouldn't be sooo bad." Tommy suggested. "Right, like two and half inches will make that much of a difference. I'd still look like a giant freak. What about next week, when you're what; waist high?" She said. Tommy thought she had been worried about his feelings, but it was obvious that she was the one feeling insecure.

Maria did feel a little insecure. She was against this from the start. She never hid it, but it didn't seem to phase Tommy. Now that it was reality she had her own way of taking it out on him. Part of her vengeance was calling him shorty and playfully, but sometimes not so playfully belittling him. She also would put things on high shelves or on top of the fridge or in other high places so he would have to use his step ladder or ask her for help. She knew it was mean, but this was his choice and she wanted him to come to the realization that it wasn't all upside.

They returned from the restaurant and Tommy was taking a shower. Maria had already gotten out of the shower and had just finished drying off. She had a towel around her body under her arms. They had always been a playful couple and one of their favorite pranks was dumping cold water on each other while showering. Hardly able to keep from giggling Maria filled up a large bowl with cold water. He was humming as he rinsed soap from his body. She lifted the bowl up and..."Woah!" He yelled.

Tommy yanked the shower curtain back. She ran giggling from the bathroom. "I'm going to get you for that little lady." He said jumping out and pursuing her. Maria's towel fell off as she bounded out of their room and down the hall way. Tommy admired her sexy ass as it wiggled and jiggled as she ran from him. That's when she had an epiphany: why was she running? Normally, after doing this to him he would chase her down, pin her easily, and tickle her unmercifully, but he was the smaller one now; much smaller. No way could he pin her unless she wanted to be pinned.

Nope, if anyone would be doing any pinning it would be her. She abruptly slowed to a stop and turned around. Tommy also had fallen into his old pattern. A pattern that might not be suitable now. He realized it about the same time that she did. He was chasing her naked sexy ass when she suddenly stopped. Naturally, he slowed to a stop too lest he run into her.

He watched her slowly turn around. She crossed her arms over her huge chest and regarded him; as if sizing him up. "Just what did you think you'd be doing when you caught me eh, tiny?" She asked with this arrogant smirk on her face. Tommy had just done as always and now he was in a pickle. Maria dropped her arms to her sides and confidently started walking back towards him.

Well this was new. He swallowed as he sized her up. She was very tall, strong, and athletic for a woman. She was also in excellent physical condition. They used to wrestle and play fight before and he was always surprised and proud at how well she did. That was when he was 14 inches taller and weighed ninety plus pounds more than now. He needed to make a decision and fast.

Maria was supremely confident as she slowly walked up to him. They'd had sex several times since his change. She had been able toss his little ass around oh sooo easily in bed. He was still able to lift her, but barely and only if she stood still and allowed it. She had a larger advantage in size over him now than he used to have over her before he shrank. His best bet would be to run, but she knew he wouldn't do that and the thought put an even bigger smile on her face.

Tommy noticed her giant tits performing this clapping motion as she slowly closed the gap between them. His instincts screamed flee, but he was an ex-seal and he'd stopped listening to the flight response long ago. So, he attacked! He lunged into her tackling her around the waist. She staggered for a moment, but didn't fall. In fact, her powerful legs allowed her to easily hold her ground. She felt her little husband tighten his grip as he tried to sling her by the hip right and left to topple her.

Adorable. She thought looking down at him trying so hard to assert physical dominance that he no longer possessed. She felt him tugging and pushing so energetically, but he just didn't have the mass to move her. She giggled and reached a long arm over his back and pinched his cute little butt: hard. This wasn't working Tommy quickly realized. Then he heard Maria snickering at him. This made him try even harder, but to no avail. He was no longer heavy enough to generate the necessary force. Then a painful pinch on his ass caught him by surprise.

He let go and jumped up straight looking up at his beautiful wife. She reached for him trying to grab him. He used his hands and caught hers. They squeezed their fingers around each others hands. He staggered backwards as she pushed forward and down. He got his legs behind him and pushed back with all his strength. He regained a little lost ground and looked at his wife.

He knew he was in trouble when he saw her face. He was straining and she wasn't - at all. "Is that all you got?" She asked smiling and knowing the answer. The muscles in her arms and legs swelled slightly as she pushed forward and down hard. The test of strength was over and it was blow out in Maria's favor. Tommy slid backwards and then fell. Maria could have ended it right then and there and just fell on him pinning him, but what fun would that be?

Tommy was surprised that she let go of his hands. He reacted quickly and crawled under her legs and quickly got to his feet standing behind her. He admired her round, smooth, sexy ass and remembered that his butt still hurt from her pinch. So, he slapped her ass as hard as he could. She squealed and spun around facing him again.

"Ouch. You're sooo going to pay for that one little man." She said playfully and rubbing her ass with her hand. She was taller and stronger than him, but that didn't mean that he couldn't still emerge victorious. He needed to rely on his training and use her over confidence against her figured. She lunged for him reaching at him and he retreated back causing her to miss. He couldn't go toe to toe with her that was for sure.

Maria didn't give him time to recover. She charged him again. He tried not to be distracted by her big bouncing breasts. He was going to use her own momentum against her, but she stopped short when she got to him and grabbed him by the shoulders. He tried to push away. His hands just sunk into her tits, and she squealed, but he didn't have the reach to escape her that way.

Maria had him. She grabbed him and he tried pushing away and only succeeded in smashing her boobs. She was going to pull him in and use her leg to trip him from behind just like he used to do her. She couldn't wait to see the look on his face.

Tommy knew what she was trying to do. When he felt her leg slip behind his he threw his arms up and over hers and wrapped them around her forearms. He used her own arms for balance and support and just lifted his legs above her sweep. It almost worked. He did dodge her sweep, but she lost her balance and fell forward to her knees.

He was now on his back and she was canopying him, but had not pinned him. Her big titties were flopping about beautifully, but he wasn't to be distracted. He curled up and put his feet on her shoulders and pushed. He succeeded in getting some more separation and at the same time slid on his back away from her creating a fresh carpet burn.

Maria was surprised at how tenacious his defense was. She was clearly physically superior now by far. She was heavier, taller, stronger, and had more reach, but he was still surprisingly effective. It made it much more fun she decided. Though in all honesty the only reason she wasn't sitting on top of him yet is because she didn't want to be.

He quickly got to his feet. She smiled at him from her knees and started to slowly get up when he charged her. It was a timely move and a testament to Tommy's fighting skill. The next thing Maria knew she was on her back and Tommy was on top of her in a blink of an eye. He was good, but he was still so little. He couldn't hold the position.

She easily tossed him off and quickly got to her feet. He charged again, but this time she was ready. She simply hip checked him and sent him careening to the floor. Tommy rubbed his butt and looked up at Maria smiling condescendingly down at him. That's when he realized she was totally toying with him. She must have thought she could end this at any time, but instead she wanted to drag it out apparently. To what end he did not know.

This realization put increased fervor in his efforts. However, it didn't put increased force in his attacks. Five minutes later and Maria had him cornered in the bedroom. He was tired and she was still smirking. It wasn't fun anymore for Tommy. She had the doorway blocked and his back was to the wall. "Had enough?" He asked fronting with false bravado.

Maria laughed. "What did you say? 'I'm going to get you for that little lady.'" Maria recalled his threat from earlier. "I'm still waiting." She said smiling and dropping her hands to her hips. Tommy was tired of being belittled. Sure she was stronger and taller now, but it wasn't a real fight. Its not like he could kick her knee out or chop her in the throat. If it was real he was confident he would still win.

"Look, its not like its life or death here. I could take you down if I had to, but I just don't want to hurt you." He said to his towering nude wife. She laughed. "Oh I see. So you've been taking it easy on me all this time?" She said incredulously. "Yeah." Tommy said slowly and unconvincingly. "I'm calling bullshit." She said.

She walked up to him. She stood tall above him and looked dismissively over her big boobs, which happened to be practically in his face, at him. "Just face it hon, you're a small little man now. I have been taking it easy on you. I can totally kick your ass now. If you admit it then I won't have to prove it to you. You got ten seconds." Maria said boldly.

Tommy couldn't believe how ridiculous she was being. Didn't she realize he was an ex-seal. Sure she had size, but it was the size of the fight in the dog not the size of the dog in the fight. "Time's up. You ready? I'm going to pin you in less than thirty seconds; try and stop me." She said. Tommy tried to dart around her side to behind her.

Maria's reach allowed her to gab his arm. She yanked him into her. He tried getting away, but she grabbed his wrists and he wrestled with her momentarily. She was so strong. She overpowered his arms and pinned them to his side. He looked down. He started to stomp her foot with his heel, but remembered this was Maria and paused.

After Maria pinned his arms. She noticed Tommy freeze. The ease at which she had done that must have shocked even him. She then power lifted using her arms and legs and tossed him on the bed like a rag doll. Tommy's pause cost him as he felt his feet leave the ground. He landed softly on the bed and started to recover, but she was on him in a flash.

One leg now both legs were up she was straddling him with her knees bent on either of his sides. He started to get up and she dropped her ass down onto his middle. Her weight forced the breath from him. He felt her bush brushing on his abdomen. He flung his arms up in defense and she just grabbed his wrists and pinned them back to the bed. He was done.

Her big bare boobies were still swaying above him when she looked up at the clock. "Twenty-three seconds. Looks like I beat my own prediction." She said smiling down at him. He lifted his head and tried raising his arms with everything he had to no avail. Maria saw him squirming there and almost felt sorry for him as she held him down ever so easily. Then she remembered this was his choice and he brought this on himself.

It was a little erotic dominating him like this, but how could she respect him anymore? He was so weak. He had the physique of a young, skinny teenage boy now. He was struggling mightily still to escape and with her size and weight she was easily preventing that from happening. He used to pin and tickle her until she would almost pee her pants. Now, she could do anything she wanted to him.

She turned her head allowing her hair to cascade down onto his face and nose. It made him want to itch, but he wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of that knowledge. He shook his head trying to keep it away as she did this. She then got another idea and began popping him in the face a with her big boobs. "Suck on my titties tiny and I might let you up." She teased. Finally, after several minutes of tormenting him with her tits, hair, and even her tongue she got off of him and allowed him up.

It was very humbling for Tommy. He still couldn't believe he had truly been dominated so thoroughly. He refused to. As he got up and got dressed he recalled several instances that he thought of things that he would've done in the fight, but that he didn't because it was his wife. Sure she could pin him in a wrestling match, but if he truly had to defend himself he could he decided.

...

Just as Tommy seemed to get used to his new perspective a new unexpected issue would emerge reminding him how he had changed. For instance, they both had separate work out regimens as both Maria and Tommy kept in excellent physical condition. However, once in a while they would work out together. Today was one such day.

Maria was absolutely giddy as she got ready. She always was amazed at how much more Tommy could press, squat, and curl then her, but that was before. Now the shoe was on the other foot and she was so ready to show him up. She would get a little pay back for the smug assistance he had given her in the past when she needed help lifting. She would enjoy quantifying the physical superiority she demonstrated just a few days before during their playful wrestling match.

"Maybe I'll just go another day." said Tommy walking over to Maria who was getting dressed with her back to him in front of their dresser. As much as she was looking forward to their working out Tommy was dreading it. Maria had pinned him pretty easily. It was clear she was stronger. He was not interested at knowing by how much. Working out with her was going to be no fun at all. Then there were all these other people that he knew there that hadn't had a clue about his new gig as a Micronaut. What would they think when they saw how small he had become and when he struggled to lift half of what he used to be able to?

Maria's big bare breasts jiggled for a moment as she stretched her strong white sports bra and pulled it over her head and her tits. It expanded tight as a drum across her chest straining to contain her massive mammaries. She turned to face her chest high husband. "Stop it. Everyone will understand. We can't just quit living our lives because you're embarrassed at the side effects of your dream job." She said cutting to the point quickly and with a little too much sarcasm for Tommy's taste.

"No, Your right." He reluctantly agreed admiring the outline of her boobs that he could clearly see through the sports bra even from the front. It completely covered them, but he could easily trace the large circular shape of each gigantic, compressed tit through the garment. Her enormous nipples also pushed out like buttons at the center of the massive mounds. He could even see the darkness created by her aureoles bleeding through. Thankfully Maria always donned a covering shirt lest she attract too much unwanted attention.

She finished dressing and though her outfit was sexy it was not out of place in the gym. A thin dark short-sleeve workout shirt covered her drum tight sports bra, but her size was irrepressible and it was clear to anyone how incredibly busty she was. Her pants were tight and showed off her curves tastefully. They weren't so tight as to display camel toe, but her ass was well defined and the clefts beneath each cheek crept across the outside of the fabric.

They arrived at the gym. The couple always lifted before running, so as to burn more body fat. Tommy went first. Before the treatment he could bench three hundred. He had no idea what he could lift now, but he figured it would be significantly less. So he started with 200. Maria helped him load the barbell and then he lay down to lift and she assumed the spotting position behind the bench. He put his arms up and pushed. The barbell didn't budge. He pushed again with all his strength and still nothing.

"I think I need to drop down to 175." He said his face flushing with embarrassment. "Sure." Maria said quickly adjusting the weight. He tried again. This time he got the barbell off and down, but he couldn't get it back up. He sat there struggling as Maria gradually increased her spotting assistance until he got it up and back on the rack.

"That's too much too it looks like. Why don't we try 135?" She asked. "No, I can do 160." He replied. "Tommy..." Maria started. "Babe, 165." Tommy said cutting her off. She shrugged her shoulders and adjusted the weight. A moment later he was straining as she helped pull the first rep up and back onto the rack.

"I'm putting 135 on." She said. "No, 145." Tommy plead. "Fine, 145." She said adjusting the weight, again. This time his arms were shaking the whole time and especially as he pushed the final rep up and sat it on the rack. It was probably still too heavy as he only did 6 reps, but at least he did them by himself. He felt good as he got up.

That is until his wife laid down and easily did 8 reps without really straining at all. "Alright good first set. You ready for number two?" She asked sitting up and stretching. "Sure." Tommy replied laying down and then he struggled to get 5 reps in the second set. His arms were jelly. There would not be a third set for him.

"I'm jumping up to 165." Maria said adjusting the weight before laying down and quickly knocking out 8 reps. Tommy passed his third set and watched his wife do 8 reps at 185 for hers. She was straining a little bit on the last few of her final set. She sat up sighing and wiping perspiration from her face with her towel. "Alright, ready for curls?" She asked. "Yeah." Tommy groaned.

They worked their way through their routine. Maria showed Tommy up completely in each lift, but especially when they got to the legs lifts. He was relieved to finally be at the treadmills. They normally ran for thirty minutes after lifting. They both entered in their time and started running. Tommy couldn't help, but notice Maria's massive bust bouncing up and down in rhythm with her strides. What's more he noticed the other guys noticing too and he did not like it one bit.

They both slowed to a stop at the same time. "Four miles. You?" Maria reported and then asked. Tommy looked at his distance. "Two and half." He said meekly. "Really?" She asked looking surprised. "You weren't sandbagging on me were you?" She asked. "Does it look like it." He said curtly gesturing to his sweat drenched body. "Guess not." She agreed. "Well you ready?" She said smiling and patting his small chest.